*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Not tonight, I have a headache (Make new friends!)
« previous next »
: [1]
: Not tonight, I have a headache (Make new friends!)  ( 4442 )
silverxza
: 1

« : March 25, 2012, 04:13:28 AM »

Hi everyone (first post  ;D )

I find that sometimes I just want to chat, and when you message random people they are all defensive and think you are just after one thing... Anyway, I thought it would be cool if we setup a list and we can add each other and make friends!

Of course you can get all naughty if you want, but this list is also for people who like to chat and make new friends. I'm going to post a few details below, feel free to modify it and add \ remove stuff

Movies: Kaboom, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, Secretary, The Poughkeepsie Tapes
Music: lostprophets, Silverstein, from autumn to ashes
Sport: Rugby :D
Things you hate: Sharks (they just want to eat you), washing my car, inconsiderate people
Things you like: Doing NOTHING, browsing the internet, looking for strange and interesting movies
Favourite Websites: Reddit.com, News24.co.za, Teamliquid.net
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : March 25, 2012, 05:28:49 AM »

Welcome silverxza, my first thought was to offer a painkiller tablet aginst your headaches :)

For this list, I think the headline is not the best. I know that Keiko (moderator of "Share your creative ideas-board) is working on an "Introduce yourself-board". Perhaps we should wait for this to get an own board. Your post might be lost between many others soon and new members will hardly find it.

About your suggestion, I know here are many people (me too) who sometimes just like to chat. I fyou look around here you're gonna find lots of threads about chatting, chat rooms and just being silly together. Also for having (non-sexual) fun we have the off topic board. Though it's not a real chat, but you can use it for fun stuff, venting, greetings...

Join us, tell us your wishes and thoughts and you will get more friends you can handle ;)
Lover

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : March 25, 2012, 08:41:13 AM »

Silverxza,Welcome to Forum,

Hey, I have those days too -  Eventually as you make friends you will have, chat and dance buddys. I have a few and in some ways they tend to be more treasured as they last longer ... hehe ...

I use a similar line ... "I have an Achat headache today Sweetie, so only chatting.. just let me know if you hook a fish .. ;)" Some take it well, some dont, some move on and some, its the start of a beautiful friendship :)

One guy, I'm friends with, bless him - we have worked out a mutual code of etiquette - We chat between his rooms lol. Goes along the lines..
Me - " Hey Sex God, How you doing today?
Him - "Good ty. Fishing today. I'll let you know if I hook one"

Its a sweet way of telling me to bog off, when he finds a lady he wishes to persue.. of course.. it works the other way too :D  and its sort of cascaded into other conversations I have.

Have fun and Good luck :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #3 : March 25, 2012, 11:39:39 AM »

Bienvennue Silverxza! Mwah!

There truely are times when I wish I had a button to completely iggy everyone EXCEPT those people on my friend's lists... the remainder of the time, I just prefer to use a wooden mallet... hehehe.

The unfortunate part of being a new member is that no one knows you, and you do not know them. Making new aquaintances starts with putting one foot in front of the other and just keep trying.

BTW, We've all been where you are now... and we'll probably all find you in the game at some time. Do you deliver take-out? (hehehe)

Mwah!
Az.

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: