*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  TRADING FACES FOR MORE EMBRACES
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 5
: TRADING FACES FOR MORE EMBRACES  ( 39785 )
Pafe
: 548

« : March 25, 2012, 12:21:25 PM »

Hiya's...

As it's been noted elsewhere, we've been wondering if it would be possible for the Developers to include more hugging in every pose.  Maybe drop some of the "pleasure" faces (which usually give me pleasure to laugh at) and include more embraces.  We've come up with a little saying

Thanks to Azrielle for this:

Trading Faces For More Embraces!

Since I'm at it... More Hugs, Less Mugs!
   Also, I would be more than willing to trade faces for being able to kiss.  Especially in those poses where one of us can already kiss.  Sometimes I want to be the one to initiate the kissing and some kissing and even MORE kissing.  Can you tell I love kissing?  Now we just need a clever saying for that.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

P.S.  My apologies to the developers, I know there is a lot of hard work you do to make everything here possible, I don't mean to make fun of your endeavors.  Forgive me, please.
« : March 25, 2012, 02:08:50 PM Pafe »

Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #1 : March 25, 2012, 12:30:17 PM »

TRADING FACES for MORE EMBRACES

I fully support the Movement!

Mwah!
Az.

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : March 25, 2012, 12:41:58 PM »

Missing the kissing .. ??  

Wherever we can get more holding, hugs, cuddling and kissing in a pose, I'm all for it ...   You have my backing.

Poses, - PLEASEEEEEE ACHAT  add a cuddle and a kiss to the  Foreplay pose on the bed.

Replace " Lick lips" in "Doggy"
Replace at least  2 "pleasure faces" in "From behind"
Replace the fart action in " Licking from behind "

I'm sure there's more ... I'll list as I find and remember or I'm sure other members will :)

TRADING FACES FOR MORE EMBRACES
MUGS FOR HUGS
MISSING THE KISSING

Go Girls and Guys GO :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Adera
: 3047

« #3 : March 25, 2012, 12:57:49 PM »

Trading faces *clap* for more embraces *clap clap*
Mugs for hugs *clap clap*
We miss *clap* the kisses *clap clap*
Go girls! *clap*
Go guys! *clap*
Go!
Wooo!

Sorry, I couldn't hold back when I saw Brandybee's post. :P
« : March 25, 2012, 01:00:00 PM Adera »
Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #4 : March 25, 2012, 01:12:01 PM »

TRADING FACES FOR MORE EMBRACES
MUGS FOR HUGS
MISSING THE KISSING

Go Girls and Guys GO :)

Whoot!

I concur... Pafe and I had a discussion... how about:

Miss da Kiss
(makes it sound like a person's name)

Mwah!
Az.
« : March 25, 2012, 01:26:40 PM Azrielle »

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #5 : March 25, 2012, 01:33:01 PM »

dont dream  ;D the pleasure faces are here and will never be erased . And another "pantless friday" like topic is not for me . I still dont understand why the pantless friday was made  :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Satoire
: 61

« #6 : March 25, 2012, 01:42:51 PM »

oh rukya... ye of little faith...  pay this no attention then   :-\

i like the idea, and i will dream for more cuddle moments in all the poses

and Pafie... only you could make a post with an insult and an apology in it.
(((((Pafe)))))

Zinah
: 167

« #7 : March 25, 2012, 03:46:08 PM »

A for pity's sake, please PUH LEASE, I BEG of you.

Get rid of every version of "Tongue Play" 

I would gladly trade that face for an embrace, or a kiss, or a mere fondle.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #8 : March 26, 2012, 04:35:11 AM »

Girls, your request have so many point, but honestly we can't have hug and kiss in every poses, cause there are someone where it will be a bit ridicolous. We can presume we have poses who are merely sex oriented, rough sometimes, and i don't think a kiss will suit them....oh, well, maybe if we think on a good way to add them maybe yes...

I'm looking at the "punished boy", when the girl have a crop in her hand: maybe, here can be added a "forced" kiss action, when the girl grab the boy's hair and force him to kiss or maybe others. This is just an idea, so dunno if it's good or not.

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #9 : March 26, 2012, 08:56:09 AM »

youre true hentai , we cant have cuddles and kisses to each poses . In same way , we can easyly exchange the bad tongue out moves for another move  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #10 : March 26, 2012, 10:15:15 AM »

Probably true HB, we can't have it everywhere. But more often as we do have now. As long as there is place for adding kisses I gladly would have it. And when there is no more room left, I also would trade some of these faces versus more kissing.

Zinah, I like some versions of the tongue play ;D

hentaiboy69

« #11 : March 26, 2012, 10:45:36 AM »

Not a question of room, Lover.....it's about the pose itself, or better say about his nature.

Lover
: 10350

« #12 : March 26, 2012, 10:57:39 AM »

Either I'm very confused today - or you are HB, lol... my first sentence was to your post "Probably true HB, we can't have it everywhere." I am talking about the poses, as you are :)

hentaiboy69

« #13 : March 26, 2012, 11:00:50 AM »

Of course....we are talking of the same thing. and i want make you notice better i was talking about the nature of a pose...then, yes, space for option can become a proble sometimes

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #14 : March 26, 2012, 11:07:08 AM »

why ? when there will be no more room there will just need to add one column and hide the moves  ;D

: [1] 2 3 ... 5  
« previous next »
: