*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  TRADING FACES FOR MORE EMBRACES
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 5
: TRADING FACES FOR MORE EMBRACES  ( 39780 )
Satoire
: 61

« #15 : March 26, 2012, 11:09:53 AM »

hey...  why can't we have a kiss in every pose?

what is so wrong with giving your favorite whipping post a sweet kiss before you bash their brains in with that riding crop?

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #16 : March 27, 2012, 08:48:26 AM »

Okay, Mistress Twitch at the crop to head notion, but more importantly what I consider GOOD BDSM must mix gentle in as well as fierce, though that can be in the aftercare.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
FateInfinity
: 51

« #17 : March 29, 2012, 05:26:19 AM »

Thumb up for cuddles/hugs and kisses!!!!! Everywhere! 
jay9
: 19

« #18 : March 29, 2012, 05:40:16 AM »

Hi All,

I'll gladly throw my support behind Pafe's campaign - I personally think the multiple facial expressions in the some of the poses are a complete waste of time, and i know I don't use them at all. I take the point that it's more about whether a kiss is doable in some of the poses, rather than the moves or facial expressions to toss out to make room for a kiss option, but I just thought I'd add another male voice to this movement, and emphasise how sensual a passionate kiss could look in most of the poses, so I vote for more kisses & hugs along with all who have already posted before me here.

Thanks and keep up the good work Achat folk !!!
Jay.
Pafe
: 548

« #19 : March 29, 2012, 09:13:13 AM »

Hiya's...

Welcome Jay9 to the crazy place.  :)  Big, sloppy, wet kiss!  Please post more, we need more views and ideas... and remember there is strength in numbers.  Thank you for your support!! 

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #20 : March 29, 2012, 09:23:01 AM »

welcome jay :) . you know , its not pafe's campaign  ;D some have talked of this before , so its our campaign to all i think  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #21 : March 29, 2012, 01:03:00 PM »

Welcome jay9 to the mad house ...  Good to see  new members and your first post is backing the Trading Faces for Embraces Campaign. 

Ok, you do realise that you have to learn Adera's chant and clap on page 1 right ? hehe ....  and wiggle that fine ass ...  lol  We will be checking ...

Enjoy and thank you for  supporting this worthy cause.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Adera
: 3047

« #22 : March 29, 2012, 02:42:50 PM »

Lol Brandy, don't be too strict.

I wish they'd give us a cheerleading outfit, pom poms and a few cheerleading dances for our profiles so we can cheer for this in a better way... though I guess it's better if they put work on what we're campaigning for rather than a way for us to cheer for this in a better way. :P
stevemag
: 21

Creating tears, disguised as a clown.

« #23 : March 29, 2012, 03:56:29 PM »

I`ve been on here for a little while now and generally it`s great, but i agree with the "trading face for embraces" campaign. Yes we are here to have a bit of fun, but some of us like a bit of romance. The whole thing is geared up for sex maniacs, but we are offered the choices of passionate, talkative and romantic too.
I happen to enjoy cuddling up with my partner and i`m sure lots of others do too.

Come on Achat, lets see what you can come up with......Please
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #24 : March 29, 2012, 05:16:20 PM »

Hehe Hey Adera , another newby candidate for your tight cheerleaders out fit  mmm mmmm :)

Welcome Stevemag to our campaign ... its nice to see another romantic and fellow Brit.  .... maybe the union jack shorts  and red pom poms.. wiggling my eyesbrows.. hehe

Have fun fella, look forward to reading your posts xxx

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
jay9
: 19

« #25 : March 30, 2012, 02:36:51 AM »

Thanks for the warm welcome messages. Very happy to support this cause.

I will certainly try to be a more regular forum contributor .... :)

sabrina_29
: 4

« #26 : March 30, 2012, 07:11:10 AM »

Hi,
 I'd just like to say that I totally agree with you and Pafe's Campaign (Love it).  It would be so nice to add hugging and kissing to all of the relevant poses.  It would add more realism to the game.  I'm also one who loves romance and it would just add to the whole experience.  I totally agree with changing faces for more embraces (+kissing ;))

I myself don't use the facial expressions and think that giving each parter options to hug and kiss would make the experience that much more...just more.  Those of us romantic players and I believe there are more of us than we realize would really appreciate.  It would be amazing if every pose that could have hugs and kisses would have them.  So trading faces for more embraces has my vote :) Thanks Pafe!
Sabrina

Achat has come up with some amazing poses this would just perfect an already good thing.
Pafe
: 548

« #27 : March 30, 2012, 08:55:51 AM »

Hiya's...

Welcome to the Crazy Place, Sabrina_29.  Please keep posting and sharing your thoughts with us.

I think this is great to have so many people join in this discussion.  I have to agree with Rukya, though.  It is everyone's campaign!!  Many have had suggestions on this, I just started this topic, that's all.  Us romantics need to stick together.  :)  (No offense meant to the others that play differently)

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #28 : March 30, 2012, 09:02:02 AM »

hey...  why can't we have a kiss in every pose?

what is so wrong with giving your favorite whipping post a sweet kiss before you bash their brains in with that riding crop?

oh, i think a licking option will be more appreciated to heal her wound!

aaaand wellcome in this infernal round where sense are driving us insane, Sabrina_29! Fresh meet for the luxury goddess is allways welcome!  ;)
« : March 30, 2012, 09:04:38 AM hentaiboy69 »

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #29 : March 30, 2012, 09:26:20 AM »

Encouraging Satoire!? eh eh! i don't think she need help for it!

: 1 [2] 3 4 5  
« previous next »
: