*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  TRADING FACES FOR MORE EMBRACES
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5
: TRADING FACES FOR MORE EMBRACES  ( 39779 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #30 : March 30, 2012, 08:48:30 PM »

Sabrina, welcome aboard.  I wondered if you would show especially knowing of your support for Bedtime. TY for that btw.

Romance, Bromance and Doemance for all  :)  Makes the achat world a happy happy place. 

Keep spreading the word ....   hehe

Still  respectfully chanting  Achat Gods  -  Hear our prayers - Mwah xxx

TRADING FACES FOR MORE EMBRACES
MUGS FOR HUGS
MISS da KISS

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
sabrina_29
: 4

« #31 : April 01, 2012, 09:15:08 AM »

:D Thanks for the welcome aboard, and I will definitely help support where ever I can.  Bedtime was an inspired idea ;).  I'll def. be posting more.  

Sabrina

TRADING FACES FOR MORE EMBRACES
MUGS FOR HUGS
MISS da KISS  ;)
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #32 : April 01, 2012, 10:33:19 AM »

hehe the irony is that if we have too much kisses , we will ask something else cause they will mean nothing if there is too much  ;D

I'm tempted to change the tittle of this topic by "trading tongues out for more embraces"  ;D
« : April 01, 2012, 10:36:54 AM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #33 : April 01, 2012, 10:59:12 AM »

Yes i support this completly,

I love kisses and hugs, it lets you tell how much you like your partner and provides some moments of rest.

So 3 tumbs up for this initiative.

hugs and kisses to you all,

mrsexlover

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Lover
: 10350

« #34 : April 01, 2012, 12:02:33 PM »

I also welcomeyou, Sabrina :)

Rukya, the big advantage is, you can use kisses for every kind of love and sex play... soft kisses for welcome, long and lovely kisses for romantic mood and to say good bye and hot kisses if you're really horny...
The speed button gives us the chance for every kind of kisses and I love to explore my partner's body just using my mouth, lips and tongue :-*

stevemag
: 21

Creating tears, disguised as a clown.

« #35 : April 02, 2012, 06:10:01 AM »

Thanks for the welcome Brandy. Tight shorts and pom poms sounds good but we want our hugs and kisses first. And when we get them, all the campaigners should share there hugs and kisses with each other to celebrate. If we keep on at Achat  I`m sure we will get something close to what we want.
I think there are a lot more romantics on here than are brave enough to admit it, especially the men, so
I think it`s my duty for the campaign to recruit as many new people as possible, so watch this space. I can be quite a convincing person when I set my mind to it.
P.S. Brandy got me on the campaign so she will get the first hugs and kisses from me when we get them.
Adera
: 3047

« #36 : April 02, 2012, 07:22:56 AM »

To be honest I understand why we have the faces, they can simply reuse the faces they've already made in a very easy way for each and every pose... it wouldn't surprise me if they can simply copy paste the face actions to new poses when they create them.

Kisses and embraces on the other hand are different in all poses, that is if you consider the animations required of the avatars, so those actions have to me tailor made for each and every pose which is far more work than just copy pasting something.

Overall I feel like they are already working towards more kisses and embraces for poses... at least for poses where that fits. Most new poses and modified poses have a kiss or an embrace as far as I can see, well "Dominated from behind" doesn't but then that's one of the poses where it doesn't really fit imo.

I think that we should encourage their good work rather than suggest a weird change where they should scrap something that they have no reason to to remove... it's not like we can't have kisses, embraces and faces for poses at the same time after all.

ATeam, keep up the good work, I feel like your're already working towards more kisses and embraces. :)
« : April 02, 2012, 07:27:13 AM Adera »
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #37 : April 02, 2012, 07:46:20 AM »

Hear Hear Adera,  the Achat Gods have and are doing a wonderful job,  I certainly recognise that and all their hard work.And I  love that they are listening to members. And also the fact not all  the poses perhaps are appropriate for such kisses and tenderness.

This is just a bit of fun by members who care about this site as I know most Forum members do.  Hopefully, it brings a smile to their faces as well as other members and good after dinner speeches in business meetings .... "Well our members are chanting and waving banners for more kisses and hugs before, after and during their hot sex sessions "  I certainly would brag with pride over that :)

Shows we care ... Hugs and kisses to the Achat Gods too ....

Now back to my chanting and legs kicks ....   

PS ... Stevemag TY for your campaigning and I look forward to being first in line ..  hehe.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Adera
: 3047

« #38 : April 02, 2012, 03:47:34 PM »

That's good Brandy. :)

I was just afraid we where tossing undeserved blame on the devs.

Btw, don't we all look so huggable in our cute bunny outfits? :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #39 : April 02, 2012, 03:49:57 PM »

I tell you only this, Adera:

Hunt season is open!

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #40 : April 03, 2012, 07:39:46 AM »

thanks pafe to offer me some food for few weeks *take her shootgun , kill all rabits , and put them in congelator for later*  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
stevemag

Creating tears, disguised as a clown.

« #41 : April 07, 2012, 03:08:38 AM »

I`m with you Rukya.Iit`s bunny hunt season. I think all the bunny`s need to be spit-roasted :P
And I have a few nice tender ones in mind already
kev61

« #42 : April 08, 2012, 01:27:06 PM »

kissing and/or hugging is not possable in all the poses but for f***s sake put them in the ones wher it possable
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #43 : April 08, 2012, 02:03:20 PM »

welcome to the forum kev  :)

kev61

« #44 : April 08, 2012, 02:28:48 PM »

thanks for the welcome Rukya
ive been hear for a liitle while now and ive added a few coments to a few posts .
lets all hope more users start to use the forum
: 1 2 [3] 4 5  
« previous next »
: