*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Introductions I guess
« previous next »
: [1]
: Introductions I guess  ( 10172 )
firestarter
: 9

« : March 25, 2012, 02:50:30 PM »

Not really sure how this may go over but what the heck right

second time posting first was kinda a rant really.. But please allow me to introduce my self properly * Bow with a flourish* I am called Fire by friends and enemies a like... I am loud tend to not have very much tact and can be very opinionated or sometimes just a lurker reading other people thoughts and feelings I like to hear what my friends think and feel and really enjoy a good role play. I am very hard to offend... In fact dont think any one has ever offended me... * frowning tilting my head to the side before shrugging* eh not important...  I love to read in fact your more likley to find me with a book in hand that watching tv but i will admit i like wrestling and hockey but more because it feeds the inner demon and i love music always listening to something.  and now that i have rambled on for no reason and probally bored people I shall retire to my usual lurking * Once again bowing I back away slowly before running for the hills*  :D

Always consider the danger...Then do it anyways.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : March 25, 2012, 03:52:34 PM »

OY DONT RUN OFF -  Hi Fire, Welcome to Forum and Achat.   

Hope you enjoy your time here and become an active member of  Forum. All new ideas and thoughts are welcome. Loud is good, Tact - you might have to work on, we are a good community here and we try not to offend.  Take your time, read through the threads and i look forward to reading your posts :)

Its a great place - Nice to meet you.  Enjoy , Take care & Have fun  ;) xx  hehe.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #2 : March 25, 2012, 06:29:32 PM »

Heya Fire... Welcome to AChat...

... Hockey? Gotta be Canadian... lolz. It's our National winter sport.

You may feel an uneasy presence... don't worry. It's probably just me giving you the evil eye as I lurk too...

Mwah!
Az.

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
firestarter

« #3 : March 25, 2012, 07:10:40 PM »

Lol no not candian  ;) american just like unnecessarily violent sport theyre fun  ;D and  thank you for the kind greeting.. Heh heres an idea we can both lurk and no one will know what hit em *eyes darting side to side devil horn popping out i rub my hands together evily then slowly back away*

Lover
: 10350

« #4 : March 26, 2012, 01:40:24 AM »

Hello Firestarter :)

It's nice you're joining us. Why should it be boring to read your introducing? I for myself am curious about you now ;) At least this is a chat community and we all are here for the oen reason... or perhaps 2 or 3 reasons, hehe.
Just don't forget, here are people from many several countries with different languages... usually nobody is trying to offend you, but sometimes using wrong words to explain her/his own thoughts and doesn't understand each of your words.
But up to now we have been able to solve every problem and I'm sure we will do in future.
Loud... we can tune the audio controller  ;) As long as you don't write in big coloured words that are jumping straight into our eyes it's ok.

Have fun here, share your ideas and support AChat - let's make a place we all wanna be and stay :)

Pafe
: 548

« #5 : March 26, 2012, 04:31:10 AM »

Hiya Firestarter...

Welcome to the crazy place  ;D  Please share your thoughts with us, and don't worry about offending anyone, just be yourself.  I look forward to reading your posts and comments.

Thank you for sharing,
Pafe

firestarter

« #6 : March 26, 2012, 08:51:31 AM »

Awe ya'll are so sweet  ;D but really You might regret offer me freedom to air my thoughts :P just a warning so yall cant blame me really ya cant
heehee  and my sense of humor can be alittle off beat so if i offend please just let me know and i will try and fix it honestly I try to think before I speak but sometimes things will be out their before i catch it

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #7 : March 26, 2012, 08:54:29 AM »

The inquisition is here to stop you if you go so further!  

joking apart, wellcooome!

medjai
: 415

« #8 : March 26, 2012, 12:11:30 PM »

Welcome fire, nice to have new members joining us in this so cool madness  ;D

We all seem crazy but in the end we actually are  ;)
Adera
: 3047

« #9 : March 29, 2012, 06:17:29 AM »

*Trying to catch a glimpse as Fire runs off, raising a hand* Welcome Fire... hope she heard that...
chasxxx
: 116

« #10 : March 30, 2012, 04:35:34 AM »

*nudging Adera with my elbow, hands clasped behind my back and nodding at departing firestarter* "Strange lot, that! eh, wot?" *wanders of muttering to self and wondering where the english accent came from....*
firestarter

« #11 : March 30, 2012, 09:39:39 AM »

/ Peeking from my hiding place I smirk slighltly/ 'Chas... You have NO idea how  strange I can be... this is realtivly normal for me.' / tilting my head to the side I smile widly and mosey off into the shadows/

chasxxx
: 116

« #12 : April 01, 2012, 03:27:23 AM »

>speaking to the shadows< no worries, firestarter! "normal" being 'that which is most often seen' isn't anything that i aspire to. i love the askew, bent or even just slightly tilted, but outright bonkers can be fun too! almost everyone i like is at least a little bit off. stop by and say hi anytime
: [1]  
« previous next »
: