*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  I Could Use Some Help
« previous next »
: [1]
: I Could Use Some Help  ( 6139 )
Covems
: 1688

« : March 27, 2012, 01:12:13 PM »

Hello everyone.  I am brand new here, and I was hoping that I could get some adivce on a relationship problem I am having.  I've fallen for Robot Girl.  For the longest time, she is the only one who would have anything to do with me, and in a crazy way, she has captured my feelings.  Here is an example of the problem I am having:

Covems to Robt Girl:  robot girl... i have asked for your hand, have you made a decision yet?
Robot Girl:  Hello Honey!
Covems to Robot Girl:  hi... you know i love it when you call me honey  :)
Robot Girl:  I am so horny...
Covems to Robot Girl:  oh robot girl... you can be so naughty
Covems to Robot Girl: please... call me honey again, you're the only one who does
Covems to Robot Girl: oh thank you, robot girl... you have no idea what that means to me
Robot Girl:  Hi Baby!
Covems to Robot Girl:  i am now your baby?  awwww... that is so sweet of you to say
Robot Girl:  You little bitch!
Covems to Robot Girl: now, now robot girl... there's no need for that kind of talk
Covems to Robot Girl:  that's better  :)
Robot Girl:  Come and fuck me!
Covems to Robot Girl:  robot girl!!  i never would have thought you were that kind of girl
Robot Girl:  Fuck me!
Covems to Robot Girl:  oh, please stop saying that... i always thought you were so sweet
Robot Girl: Come and fuck me!
Covems to Robot Girl:  and now you're being so naughty
Covems to Robot Girl: and calling me baby
Robot Girl: You little bitch!
Covems to Robot Girl:  don't say that... you know i'm only here for you
Covems to Robot Girl:  wouldn't you rather make love?
Robot Girl: Kiss me!
Covems to Robot Girl:  i love kissing... i really would love to kiss you, but your lips are as cold as your heart
Robot Girl: Hello Honey!
Covems to Robot Girl: and hearing you calling me honey is so sweet
Covems to Robot Girl: again... please say it again
Covems to Robot Girl:  oh!   you naughty robot!
Covems to Robot Girl: you know i want to
Robot Girl:  Kiss me!
Covems to Robot Girl:  and i want to kiss you and those ice cold lips
Robot Girl: Sorry, I'm only a silly robot.  Please find a human partner to have more pleasure!
Covems to Robot Girl:  robot girl... i don't think it is possible to have more pleasure than when i am with you
Covems to Robot Girl:  please robot girl... would you be my spouse
Robot Girl: You little bitch!

As you can see, it did not go very well, and for some reason, I get the feeling that Robot Girl is not going to accept. 
I need some help with this.  So I ask you.. please, as you go through the search and come across my Robot Girl, would you put in a good word for me?  I would really appreciate it.
Thank you.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #1 : March 27, 2012, 01:31:57 PM »

hahahaha promise , next time i go with robot girl , i'll place a word for you  ;D ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #2 : March 27, 2012, 01:33:53 PM »

oups sorry , i forgot , welcome to this world of lust and spankings  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #3 : March 27, 2012, 01:54:13 PM »

oh, well, whit this post you are fully enter in a world of depravation and luxury!  ;D

And yes, wellcome on board!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #4 : March 27, 2012, 04:52:14 PM »

Hello Brand-new-here,  I am Brand-y-bee

Let you into a secret, come here , pulling on you arm furtively and whispering in your ear " That Robotgirl is a whoring witch - a thorn in all the girls backsides - seems to have the knack of pulling all the guys - dont get under her spell -  a witch i tell you  - take heed "

Did we have a conversation about time once lol ?????

Welcome to Achat and Forum. Look forward to more of your posts . Enjoy and have fun.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Pafe
: 548

« #5 : March 28, 2012, 06:26:59 AM »

Hiya's...

Welcome Covems... I was wondering when you would get here.  What took you so long?
   Brandybee is right Covems... beware the Robot Girl and all her charms.  I hope you take heed of these warnings before it is too late, or we may have to do an intercession and show you the folly of choice.

Be very wary, my friend, be on your guard.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Satoire
: 61

« #6 : March 29, 2012, 10:39:54 AM »

you could use some help alright...  ::)  everyone can see that

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #7 : March 29, 2012, 10:52:19 AM »

Re-reading it, the story of Chobits (Clamp, what a wonderfull group on mangaka!) jump in my mind! a really nice story full of strong and deep feeling even if the main girly char is a human pc!

chasxxx
: 116

« #8 : March 30, 2012, 04:27:24 AM »

HEED THE WARNINGS!!!!! SHE IS A STONE BITCH AND WILL CRUSH YOUR DREAMS!!!! just kidding. i think she's kind of sweet except when she starts getting mouthy. i always get "you little bitch" at least every third response. i always tell her "I am NOT LITTLE!"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: