*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Just a goodbye
« previous next »
: [1]
: Just a goodbye  ( 9487 )
Ramrod29
: 43

« : March 31, 2012, 08:48:08 AM »

To all my friends and lovers,

Well it seems my bank has decided that both payment methods(ccbill eu) of this site are too risky to do buisness with. So until ccbill comes back I can't continue my sub.
                                                                  Ramrod29

West69
: 123

« #1 : March 31, 2012, 08:53:34 AM »

To all my friends and lovers,

Well it seems my bank has decided that both payment methods(ccbill eu) of this site are too risky to do buisness with. So until ccbill comes back I can't continue my sub.
                                                                  Ramrod29

After two hours arguing with my bank yesterday over a simple issue, you have my empathy.
Over the years, banks have FUCKED me more than anyone on AChat. :o Good luck. Hope to see you return. :)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : March 31, 2012, 09:49:55 AM »

It's moe better to use a rechargeble card....no need of bank to use it.

Well Ramrod....hope you can find a way to come back one day!

Lover
: 10350

« #3 : March 31, 2012, 10:16:53 AM »

What about credit card? I never had any problems.

Do you just talk about leaving forum or game too? Zinah is free user and can post here (I'm glad she is able to post).

I wish you all the best and hope to see you back soon. Enjoy your life :)

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #4 : March 31, 2012, 10:26:03 AM »

hmmm thinking it was not possible to post here for free users . hmmm dont mind , come back soon ramrod .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #5 : March 31, 2012, 10:39:12 AM »

I can't explain the reason Rukya, you're right in general. Perhaps Zinah is able to post, because she was prem when she applied to this forum and now can post, cause she still has A$? I remember, bobbler had to renew his membership before posting, either he had no A$ left or there is a difference between male and female users?

Zinah
: 167

« #6 : March 31, 2012, 10:52:31 AM »

Shhhhh, let's not wake the dev team, lest it be some horrible mistake, ya?

Ramrod, unless you can't stand the game in free mode, and your current partners would for some reason abandon you because you're suddenlya free member, stick around.  I have.  I shout more now.   ::)
gingerly
: 9

« #7 : March 31, 2012, 11:40:41 AM »

Hi
It is too bad that you must go Ramrod...

I have a favorite lover that is a Free user because He cannot use any of the Payment methods available
because he lives in a country that is banned by all the payments methods on AChat...
Of course I have sugg'd that he try this or try that to make a payment but nothing ever worked...

He did leave AChat once never to return but  he stays on as free user now only because of me and the couple of poses i bought for us to use,, he was after all, my very first on my very first day...

Sooo, I wish to shout high and loud to Dev Team or maybe just the Bookkeeping Team,, perhaps if you find more payment
methods for people to use,,, Money Order,, Personal Check,, heck even Cash,,, especially for those that live in Finacially "troubled" countries perhaps there would Not be good Members like Ramrod and good lovers like my Kukucs,,  leaving us...

Well, just something for the Bookkeepers to consider

Ramrod29

« #8 : March 31, 2012, 11:45:56 AM »

Regular ccbill works just fine it's ccbillEU that's banned from first interstate bank. They say it's due to way too many cases of "fraud". My guess is too many customers claiming "Identity theft" because their spouse wondered "Why is a UK billing company on our card?" 
Ramrod29

« #9 : March 31, 2012, 11:47:22 AM »

BTW thank you to all those concerned. I'll be glad to come back once I can renew through CCbill, don't make much of a dom as a free member I'm afraid.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #10 : April 02, 2012, 09:14:24 AM »

Good points Gingerly,    Is it possible Achat Gods? ... can you help with more acceptable payment methods?  Seem we are losing good loyal members here.

I also have an ex prem friend who is having similar problems. Its very frustrating for the persons concerned.

Hope you are back soon Ramrod, Love and luck to you and others who are experiencing the same type issues.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
kev61
: 21

« #11 : April 06, 2012, 04:07:58 PM »

good luck with your seach for a payment method , lets all hope that you find a way to solve your problem that is 1 safe ,2 quick , 3 easy  hope to see you in game 
james_dean
: 128

Tonight, it's bottoms up!

« #12 : May 08, 2012, 12:24:53 PM »

I had similar problems.  My bank had CCBill on some fraud list.  They wouldn't remove it so I had to get a rechargeable one.
Good luck!

Live... Laugh... Love...    OR..   Load..   Aim..  Shoot!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: