*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Now I Want Shoes
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
: Now I Want Shoes  ( 48124 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #15 : April 07, 2012, 08:49:16 AM »

Oh yesssss -  that is the look exactly for that door frame -   to drive your man ( or partner ) wild wild and even more wild ...  oh please Achat Gods here our prayers...

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Adera
: 3047

« #16 : April 07, 2012, 11:08:39 AM »

HB, I rather think that Pafe would look classy in her suggestion than cute. ;)

For myself I would pick something modern since I think it fits me better.
bluedenim
: 3007

« #17 : April 11, 2012, 04:33:07 PM »

The boudoir shoes look like old-ladies mules to me, I have nothing against other people wanting to wear them, but please can we give them a rest, or have something for the younger members on here?

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
bluedenim

« #18 : April 12, 2012, 03:28:45 PM »

Lolz,

Adera, I was thinking maybe some trainers..... I have several pairs of good running shoes and most young girls (who aren't going to their prom) wear them..........

xx
« : April 13, 2012, 04:03:58 PM bluedenim »

Adera

« #19 : April 12, 2012, 04:10:06 PM »

Oh, you meant shoes like that, they would definitely be good with the more sporty outfits as well as the casual ones. Though I have to admit I like to wear prettier shoes whenever I can. :P
Pafe
: 548

« #20 : April 12, 2012, 05:50:46 PM »

Hiya's...

Thank you Adera... all compliments are greatly appreciated.

Just bumping this thread up for shoe discussions. 

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Adera

« #21 : April 13, 2012, 12:57:23 AM »

Irl I wouldn't use shoes like these much at all, unless I'd be dressing up for the bedroom ::). But then I don't wear shoes indoors, don't think that there are many that do in Sweden really. I kinda find that it's dirty and damaging for the floors and carpets... and I guess that you're feet might get very smelly as well. ::)

But in AChat I like to have some sexy shoes on. :P

The boudoir shoes look like old-ladies mules to me, I have nothing against other people wanting to wear them, but please can we give them a rest, or have something for the younger members on here?

You'll have to suggest something then Blue, but if you go looking for sexy bedroom slippers/shoes then the boudoir shoes are one of the kinds that will show up. If I wear to suggest some outdoor shoes it would be something like these (I really like the ones I have irl :P).

Threw in a quote from Blue so that part of my post makes some sense in this thread. Going to wait for Blue to move her posts here before I post again so there is some semblance of order here. ::)
« : April 13, 2012, 12:59:11 AM Adera »
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #22 : April 13, 2012, 02:31:33 AM »

HB, I rather think that Pafe would look classy in her suggestion than cute. ;)

For myself I would pick something modern since I think it fits me better.

Adera, dear.....i think Pafe can be classy and cute at the same time! oh, what am i saying!? she can't cause i'm sure she is!

Adera

« #23 : April 13, 2012, 03:34:07 AM »

These would also be nice as fluffy shoes and I think they would be easy to make for them since they already have the stripper shoes done.

« : April 13, 2012, 03:45:00 AM Adera »
Pafe
: 548

« #24 : April 13, 2012, 08:28:25 AM »

Hiya's...

Oh yes Adera!  I like those too.  My main point about the boudoir shoes is that when it's time to get more intimate in the boudoir, you can just kick them off.  I was raised to not wear shoes in bed... or on any of the furniture.  Also, like you, during the summer months I'm usually barefooted, but there are times when I want to try and WOW my man and the shoes just complete the outfit.

I found these, which to me are sexy, have a higher heel and don't look like those shoes.... and you can still kick them off... but I'd rather have fur than lace.

I wonder if they come in a 5...

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe
« : April 14, 2012, 06:13:49 AM Pafe »

bluedenim

« #25 : April 13, 2012, 11:56:52 PM »

Well, look at this!

Wow!
I like those, but without the spikes? I would seriously buy a pair to wear with my jeans.............

CondomGirl
: 93

A condom loving girl from Germany...

« #26 : April 16, 2012, 03:13:53 AM »

Hello shoeaholics,

I also would like to see a specific kind of shoes in my wardrobe here. I like those classical transparent heels that are often worn by strippers and would pay almost every price to have them available in AChat.

I posted also some exemplary photos of the high heels I have in mind. I am sure they would look pretty hot in combination with nylons and painted toes.

They could also be offered with different coloured soles and with or without a plateau.

Any other forum users that like those kind of heels?

Daniela

P.S.:

I would also like to see those peeptoe pumps available!

« : April 16, 2012, 11:23:49 AM CondomGirl »
hentaiboy69

« #27 : April 16, 2012, 03:36:43 AM »

Daniela, read here and you can find all the explanation you need!

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1405.0.html

CondomGirl
: 93

A condom loving girl from Germany...

« #28 : April 16, 2012, 11:24:24 AM »

Thank you HB!

Now you can see that I got it...
hentaiboy69

« #29 : April 19, 2012, 08:59:08 AM »

glad to be of some help!

now, i think Rukya gonna love this!