*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Now I Want Shoes
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
: Now I Want Shoes  ( 48148 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« #60 : May 12, 2012, 11:07:43 AM »

*bending down to pick a pen off the floor* Brandy, Adera, friday's will be lady's night. I am guessing there will be no rest unttil the bots are there..

I never wear flip-flops, unless I am on holiday... might be a nice addition to the erotic story contest...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Bear
: 3856

« #61 : May 12, 2012, 11:12:21 AM »

Oils his body up for the show...   sliding back into the tight jeans.. and makes certain certain noted attributes are clearly enhanced in view under the fabric.... (mutters what I have to do for certain adds...)
 then ponders... wonder what shoes the chippendale dancers wear... off to research...his mind racing as he bounces off.

taztexan
: 154

« #62 : May 12, 2012, 02:04:11 PM »

Let it be set in stone, bare ass fridays for cowboy boots and more... Always bare ass shows for the ladies.. cum one.. cum alll  *shakes it before slipping back in to my Wranglers..... Glancing over my shoulder and winking at Pafe, BrandyBee , Adera and all the lurkers out there.. =)~
« : May 12, 2012, 02:09:06 PM taztexan »

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
Stone
: 1842

« #63 : May 12, 2012, 05:36:06 PM »

Interesting choice of words ... Let it be set in Stone ... mmm

Cowboys baring their asses for cowboy boots ... I think I can bring myself to join the girls lerking here ... Fridays Yehaw !!

And my Jayc has a particularly fine a..ttribute...  He also would look good in a fine pair of  those boots to go with his stetson ...

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #64 : May 12, 2012, 06:06:14 PM »

Adera, Pafe, Stone, Anyone else lerking out there ....  I got a load of pens to chuck on the floor for our  " Ladies  Yehaw Fridays "   :D  :P

Singing to myself  ..." And I think to myself what a wonderful world  ...."

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Pafe
: 548

« #65 : May 13, 2012, 05:45:59 AM »

Hiya's...

You know, that's another thing about boudoir shoes ... they slip off your feet so easily that you won't need to drop anything on the floor.  Just push the shoe off... then innocently bend down to put it back on.  See... they can be more than just sexy footwear. 

And I still think they should all turn around on Fridays.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Lover
: 10350

« #66 : May 13, 2012, 01:29:47 PM »

Hmmm would love to be behind you when you bend down  ;D

Adera
: 3047

« #67 : May 13, 2012, 03:12:23 PM »

Teasing the guys is fun and you might get some salutes if do it well Pafe... though I have no doubts about that. ;D
Bear
: 3856

« #68 : May 14, 2012, 07:08:21 PM »

hmmm heavy boots for a chipppendale dancer...:

oh my what is that they are wearing... could it be?

;D

(another blatant kilt request successfully slide in)
If a guy has boots .. he needs a kilt to go with it...

taztexan
: 154

« #69 : May 14, 2012, 07:58:42 PM »

And I still think they should all turn around on Fridays.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Ahhh but there's a lot of fun in the mystery, and eventual discovery Pafe *winK* I sure do hope you have time to slip the boudoir shoes back on after bending over. I can be quick on the draw in certain instances.  Just the gunfighter in me packing a hot 45...  8)

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #70 : May 15, 2012, 01:47:43 PM »

Oh my .... Yehaw Fridays and now kilts mmm   You know the kilt in Scotland always has the ladies wondering ..... Is he or isnt he ?? That is the question mmmm  Man or mouse ???   It does get rather cold and windy in our North :)

Kilts, bow ties, Stetsons and cowboy boots mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm     :P :P

Lacy gowns and boudoir shoes ....  boys turn round at your peril .. hehe

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
TightFit74

« #71 : May 16, 2012, 02:35:42 AM »

boots other than these Bear?

Kilts has been long requested. Maybe offer a uv-map so the independent designers can give it a try? *HINT*
though I should upgrade my system first.. according to some.. ;)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #72 : May 16, 2012, 02:44:22 AM »

Tight, it will be good if one of the designer can do it, but the problem will be the 3d model: we miss it now in man clothes, so it's impossible to do at the moment!

so sorry to ruin your mood whit this, man!

TightFit74

« #73 : May 16, 2012, 02:54:15 AM »

Kilts has been long requested. Maybe offer a uv-map so the independent designers can give it a try? *HINT*
though I should upgrade my system first.. according to some.. ;)

I know HB, that''s why I am hinting to the A-team, they should include a uv-map to base boots/shoes/etc. on.. There are so many more maps we would.. One for a kilt would be great.. Or a map for ties, belts.. etc. The wishlist is long... Maybe worth a seperate thread?

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #74 : May 16, 2012, 03:08:27 AM »

Tigth, keiko had post a map for ties....

Since there wasn't a UV map for the male necktie piece, I created one. Everyone is welcome to use it if they need a map for designing neckties.  :)

and about shoes, yes, if dev-team can add UV map for them, it will be great!

: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  
« previous next »
: