*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Suggestion for voting existing poses
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Do you think it's worth to buy it?
*   -0 (0%)
**   -0 (0%)
***   -5 (45.5%)
****   -1 (9.1%)
*****   -5 (45.5%)
: 9

: Suggestion for voting existing poses  ( 16880 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #15 : April 16, 2012, 12:37:03 PM »

That looks good Lover, but to avoid confusion, it may be worth putting a short  explanation by each star, so each member knows exactly what rating they are voting for ... at least, till they are used to the meaning of the stars and any new members will need a brief explanation too.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #16 : April 16, 2012, 12:53:37 PM »

Just another thought ...   what about adding    MF , MM, FF, SS, SF, SM  too,  at the side of the poll so the Achat gods can get an idea of the most popular variations to work on first, after the initial pose has been created, using the same idea of the pose being voted on , at the same time.
It may be, that some poses may not transfer well to other varients but if the idea is  popular, the other orientations will hopefully get their most popular pose chioces quicker too.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Pafe
: 548

« #17 : April 16, 2012, 02:11:04 PM »

Hiya's...

How's about something such as this:

I love the new "Foot" pose!!   I give it **** 4 stars!.. and would love to see it developed for FF.  If there was some hugs or kissing from both sides it may have risen to 5 stars.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe
« : April 16, 2012, 02:12:59 PM Pafe »

chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #18 : April 17, 2012, 02:56:23 PM »

Removed from a wrong topic and added here.

Hello to all great peoples of the DreamWorld's Forum

I think I will really enjoy the possibilities both to answerd Polls for voting.
And both to be able to "rate" during answering post ...

As I may be dumb sometime I previously said I was not able to put stars on my answerd ... It take me some time to understand how ...

Well
* may be for :  ... no thanks you ... really.
** for : Interesting but mot much.
*** for : ... Yes fun! but not my cup of tea.
**** for : Wow Yes! I agree, but still ...
***** for : Ohhh Yes! Yes Definitvly YES!!!
And I may add :
***** for : Ohhhh Dear Lord OUTSTANDING!!!! Where Is my A$ so I may have this quickly !!!!!

Maybe I overacted a little ... one more time ... sorry.

I wish you my bests humbly regards..

Flesh open when Mind Warm
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #19 : April 18, 2012, 07:30:31 AM »

I have to say I'm liking the 5 star system. More then once when doing the FF reviews I put in more then two options because a simple yes or no didn't feel sufficient. When you consider that the comment thread is going to be there (and inevitably used) either way then a 5 star system would give people more options in expressing their views on a pose while also making the successes that much more apparent to the development team. (Which should help them know what types are popular or not.)

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera
: 3047

« #20 : April 18, 2012, 07:51:19 AM »

A 5 star system would be easier, though more limited than how it is now. I like how it is now since we're free to make our own options even though it can be cumbersome.
Lover
: 10350

« #21 : April 18, 2012, 10:14:27 AM »

The rating system shall not replace your own opinion. Just an addition to it.

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #22 : April 21, 2012, 08:28:33 AM »

Yeah, that's what the comment thread is for. I was more saying that you can vote 1-5 to give your vote more texture, and then flesh out your opinion in the comments.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera
: 3047

« #23 : April 21, 2012, 06:12:05 PM »

I think the star system would be a bit too lazy and it feels like the poll results wouldn't be of much worth in it self. I think my polls are way better than the star system would ever be and it doesn't take me long to make them so I'm going to continue making my polls that way.
bluedenim
: 3007

« #24 : April 22, 2012, 02:32:29 AM »

I do prefer the "comment" system of ratings too Adera, it requires some thought on the part of the topic poster and I think that the stars don't give you as much chance to express an opinion because of this. the forum is peppered with examples .

XX

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
gingerly
: 9

« #25 : April 22, 2012, 09:08:19 AM »

Hi

I will be happy as a Pig in Poopy to vote in whatever way is available...

I have voted once already about the wall pose,, very cool,,, and thank you all for
being involved in making this such a Cool place to be........
TightFit74
: 2415

« #26 : April 22, 2012, 11:40:46 AM »

I think both systems can co-exist. I think there are many that just vote without taking the time or having the intereston posting their thoughts on the pose. The 5-star system also gives quick info on how pose is or outfit is met.

For those in a hurry, and there are many, I see benefits in 5 star system. For those that want toshare their thoughts and ideas, a poll can't excist without a thread, so there will always be room to express thoughts.

I like the idea

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #27 : April 22, 2012, 02:27:42 PM »

i think we can combine both :)

exemple of wote for pose Y :

- Vote : its a wonderfull pose (factice)

- post : * * *  , I give only 3 stars cause the pose have lack of moves
      or : the moves X seem little weird to me

etc.... etc ...

like this all parts can express how they want  ;)
« : April 23, 2012, 07:33:47 AM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Pafe
: 548

« #28 : April 22, 2012, 04:18:33 PM »

Hiya's...

Right Tight.   ;D  This was never suggested to supplant what we already have.  It's like a rating system, that's all.  We should still post our comments, and as Rukya said use a rating for each move if we desire to do so.  I mean, we disect all the poses anyway.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: