*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Shannon1
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Shannon1  ( 10624 )
Trekmanalpha
: 114

Fortune Favors the Bold...

MSN Messenger - trekmanalpha@hotmail.com
« : April 25, 2012, 03:45:50 AM »

First, if anyone has had any contact with the profile for Shannon1, just recently deleted from the game, PLEASE TELL ME.

I love her, and for some reason, she only shows up here once in a while, and her account keeps getting deleted by the admins.
She is not a bot, or anything... she never does anything wrong, and is constantly harassed, or kicked, or something.

I need info, cause I need to get ahold of her.... please.

Looking...

Where are all the wonderful, romantic, loving, caring, dedicated, loyal, sensual, vocal, long hair'd, well dressed, beautiful, sexy women at?

Cause It'd be an honor to have you on my arm... forever.
Adera
: 3047

« #1 : April 25, 2012, 04:22:34 AM »

You do know that if someone doesn't log in for a while that user wont show up when you search for him/her? The user isn't gone, it's just removed from the search results so that only active users are shown.
Trekmanalpha

« #2 : April 25, 2012, 04:34:09 AM »

How long does that take tho? She's only been offline for about 2 days...

Looking...

Where are all the wonderful, romantic, loving, caring, dedicated, loyal, sensual, vocal, long hair'd, well dressed, beautiful, sexy women at?

Trekmanalpha

« #3 : April 25, 2012, 04:35:05 AM »

Also, that woulndt remove them from a players' spouse/friend list, or delete their messages, would it?

Looking...

Adera
: 3047

« #4 : April 25, 2012, 04:48:51 AM »

I think someone said it takes 2 weeks or something like that.

It doesn't remove the person from your friend/lover/spouse list... but you wont be able to see them there. I have no idea what happens with messages, I've never encountered that.

If she has actually been removed it's probably for a good reason I'm afraid.
Trekmanalpha

« #5 : April 25, 2012, 05:47:51 AM »

Well, as far as I know, she only talked to me.... she's been here off and on for over a year, and her account keeps getting banned or something, for NO reason. The first time, it was because she wouldnt join a few groups, and people started reporting her for no reason... that's happened several times now.

Makes me sad.

Looking...

chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #6 : April 25, 2012, 08:43:33 AM »

Hello sir Trekmanalpha

I may understand your sadness for having a friend vanished.

But I am sure thats thye gardian angels of the Dreamworld had, if they did, a really good Reason for suppressing Miss Shannon.

I may add that I had no recent contact, but I had memories of a "Shannon" ( maybe another one ) and it was, yes about two or three weeks ago.

Please accept my best humbly regards.

Flesh open when Mind Warm
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #7 : April 25, 2012, 10:58:33 AM »

I've had friends and a spouse disappear from my list along with their messages without warning, took longer than 2 weeks absence though, believe it was at least a month but not too sure on length of time. I think its because they have been dormant or not used for a certain amount of time. A couple of  friends returned, suddenly appearing again without speaking to me  or warning too.

I presumed it was because they activated their account again. Certainly we did not delete each other from our lists.

Not sure what happens when they activate their  account again, whether they still have the same clothing or poses either as I've never had chance to ask them about it.

I just presume the account goes dormant after a specified time through no use and when activated all items bought from the shop are still able to be used again provided the subscription is paid. If anyone knows different , I'd be interested to know myself :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #8 : April 25, 2012, 02:47:54 PM »

Like Adera said, people disappear if they don't login for a special period of time (I think it's 6 weeks, but I'm not sure).
Usually the A-Team doesn't ban members just because some send a, abuse-report - I'm sure they will read something like a chatlog first. Also she wouldn't be able to use the same login-name again, if she was banned (I believe it, it wouldn't make sense).

I wish you good luck and hope, there is a simple reason for being her away.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #9 : April 26, 2012, 02:38:49 PM »

At this point, a question come out automaticaly: what an user have to do to have the account working again!? just logging in or need to use the support!?

Lover
: 10350

« #10 : April 27, 2012, 12:29:14 PM »

There is nothing to do then a simple login. I'm also not sure, if every member disappears - perhaps prem members stay as long as they have a valid subscription.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #11 : April 28, 2012, 01:47:11 AM »

I can confirm that, Lover...a friend have the same problem after my preview post and a login had solve it!

james_dean
: 128

Tonight, it's bottoms up!

« #12 : May 07, 2012, 07:19:35 AM »

My account was deleted at one time because the billing company said I did a "chargeback"/refund on my subscription.  It took about a month for my old account to fall off the database list, then I was able to recreate it.  Unfortunately, I lost some of my poses, etc. 
Hope that helps somewhat.

Good luck in finding the love of your life.  If I see "Shannon1", I'll tell her to contact you.

Live... Laugh... Love...    OR..   Load..   Aim..  Shoot!
TightFit74
: 2415

« #13 : May 08, 2012, 11:55:24 AM »

As far as I know, it take several weeks, up to 3 months to fall of friend/lover.spouse lists. but even logging into the forum or the website brings people back.

If the account was deleted, there must have been a reason for it. I have seen people not banned after havng said the most horrible things. I am sad to hear your friend has disappeared and I hope she will show herself again soon..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
chasxxx
: 116

« #14 : June 07, 2012, 12:52:44 AM »

I recently had one disappear from my list for the second time after a period of a few weeks of inactivity. as far as i know she still had all her stuff but no access to it because she was no longer premium. after a week or three, the first time, she just suddenly reappeared on my list. hopefully thathappens again.

However, i am certain NONE of this is applicable in your case, trek. it has to be because of some action(s) taken by her for removal because, as previously mentioned, i have seen some grievously horrible acts on here and no action was taken beyond mild profile censoring. you can only wait and hope... good luck to you

Btw, if you see "I Love AChat" as a description, it's either a newbie or moderated. i know what i was TOLD caused it but doesn't seem applicable in all cases. but that's another topic! lol
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: