*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Soccer European Championship - Funny Bet
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 14
: Soccer European Championship - Funny Bet  ( 101149 )
Lover
: 10350

« : April 27, 2012, 12:37:03 PM »

We wanna start a little bet for the Europen Championship in soccer this June. The idea:
- We bet the result of several matches (which I will post soon enough)
- The "looser" (the one with least points) has to publish a sentence for one week on his banner description, which the winner may give him.
  (We can't bet for money as the girls can't give money). It's allowed to give words that aren't legal, discriminating, insulting... we wanna have fun :)

Of course I ask for ideas and suggestions ;)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : April 27, 2012, 02:23:04 PM »

I'm not so much in soccer in general (strange, if you think i live in Italy!), but i think it will be a nce idea!

mmmmh, suggestion.......at the moment i don't have a clear one, but im thinking on something! when i have it, i'll gonna post

SquirrelDee
: 43

ICQ Messenger - 9425478 MSN Messenger - squirrel_dee@yahoo.de
« #2 : April 27, 2012, 03:01:43 PM »

Same here Hentaiboy.. I am a german not interested in soccer .. ohoh .. well nevertheless its a good Idea..

Its a reason drawing people into the forum to talk and discuss topics here - even if its just soccer :-) ant maybe other posts as well..
And more people participating in the forum means a bigger community and a solid base for the game making achat less anonymous.

I always welcome such Ideas - even if i got no Idea who even are the favorites for winning the european soccer championship this year ..

Cheers,

Dee
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #3 : April 27, 2012, 06:47:56 PM »

I do believe its the German team who are favourites to win  ...  arhhhhhhhhhh  lmao

Anyway, I'm up for it. 

If you lose Lover,   its dead easy what I'm gonna have you put ..

THE ENGLAND FOOTBALL TEAM ARE BEST. 3 LIONS FOREVER.  and get you to write  " FLYING the ENGLAND FLAG " in your country.    HEHE

Its kind of funny, getting you to support the opposition for a week  and I cant help a little of my sadistic side coming out hehe. All in the name of good fun and healthy competition of course  ... Mwah ... xxx

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #4 : April 28, 2012, 01:44:54 AM »

mmmmh, thinking about the idea of the "match" here in the forum, how it can work!? a bet between two of us!? or everyone can bet on an event!?

so, this jump in my mind: a sort of Championship between us, where everyone can choose a team and at every match we have a winner. at last you follow your team till the end and we gonna have the achat champion!

or simply bet on every match....at last, the one who win more bet is the champion of achat anyway

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #5 : April 28, 2012, 07:48:32 AM »

We have a big horse race here called The Grand National steeple chase every year where about 40 odd horses run. All our newspapers print the horses and jockey colours to cut out for familys / offices / work places to have a sweep stake.  Basically they are put into a hat or jug and all participants pay a pound and pick horses till all are gone. The winner wins the pot.

Based on that idea, perhaps all national teams not supported for whatever reason, could be shared out with all the participants and same forfeits apply. If your team loses, the winner can dictate ( within reason ) what goes on your banner, city and country for a week or until their next game is played. The overall winner/ champion has all participants writing on their profiles for a week.   Of course it will depend on the interest . It maybe all the teams will be supported or there are too few to be shared out fairly.

Register your interest and chosen country here. So Lover ( You are elected as organiser  as you posted - hope you are ok with that - hehe  ) will know which countries need sharing out and how many want to take part in the European Football Championship Sweep Stake.

I'll register my team   Brandybee -   ENGLAND 

Cant wait ... hehe ...  let the the support and friendly banter begin :)

For those of you not aware of this great football tournament , its called The European 2012 Football Championship and is being hosted  by Poland and Ukraine . 
Teams from different countries have already played and had knock out games to qualify to the last 16 teams to take part in the tournament beginning on  8 June.
There are 4 groups containing 4 national teams each to play each other. They will knock each other out until a Champion Country  is announced the winner following the Final on July 1.

The qualifying Countries are :-

Group A =  Poland, Russia, Greece, Czech Republic
Group B =  Holland, Denmark , Germany, Portugal
Group C =  Spain , Italy , Republic of Ireland, Croatia
Group D =  Ukraine, Sweden, France, England 

Good Luck to all, but not too much, ... Go ENGLAND Go ...  :P

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover

« #6 : April 28, 2012, 09:42:55 AM »

Agree.
I take Germany

SquirrelDee
: 43

ICQ Messenger - 9425478 MSN Messenger - squirrel_dee@yahoo.de
« #7 : April 28, 2012, 10:09:37 AM »

Ohhh - yes ! I'll take the challenge brandy - and:

Bet for Germany!

Dee
Stone
: 1842

« #8 : April 29, 2012, 05:17:04 AM »

Not really into Football that much usually but I get swept along with the Country when England is competing and playing. I will certainly have the 2 little St George flags flying on my car.

Please include me and my spouse in this sweep stake .  Sounds like a bit of fun.

Stone and Jayc for.......  ENGLAND.  :D

rabbie
: 6

« #9 : April 29, 2012, 06:00:40 AM »

Rabbie for Scotland !!! or, err I guess *coughing up some feathers* England ! *hides
dennis
: 1

« #10 : April 29, 2012, 07:21:41 AM »

i now that Spain is going to win because they have the best team at the moment
bluedenim
: 3007

« #11 : April 29, 2012, 10:09:07 AM »

Lolz, I don't understand a single word of this thread!

Is it to do with David Beckham? I know he's over here...................

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
TightFit74
: 2415

« #12 : April 29, 2012, 11:22:51 AM »

I am sorry everyone.. This year holland will walk away with the european championship.. It is our time.. We came in second in the world championships, but (yes Spain), this is ours... so:

Tight for holland...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Lover

« #13 : April 29, 2012, 12:47:16 PM »

Ok, I organise it. I add some "rules" later. If you wanna take part post here or send me a pm. The details will be posted when we have all participants.

Brandy, I didn't know you can be so cruel ;) But I accept it and be sure, my words for you will be really a punishment, hahaha.

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #14 : April 30, 2012, 03:20:59 PM »

I totally agree with Tight. Holland take's the Cup home. Our players got better since the world cup finals, and it is at least our time since '88.

So Holland will win.  :P

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
: [1] 2 3 ... 14  
« previous next »
: