*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Soccer European Championship - Funny Bet
« previous next »
: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14
: Soccer European Championship - Funny Bet  ( 102158 )
Lover
: 10350

« #105 : June 18, 2012, 12:22:46 PM »

Welcome Tight :)

Luctor, I put you back to the Dutch team and so youa re... out. Sorry, it was my mistake... anyhow I thought, Brandy is pulling everyone to the england camp ;) And I'm sure, she tries to...

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #106 : June 18, 2012, 12:55:53 PM »

;D ;D   Dont know what you mean Lover lol ....   The England camp welcomes all new members to Forum and if ... they just happen to support England .. then it is a bonus for us :)

Have some Ale my friend ..  we call it    " hair of the dog here "  hehe    PROST

Looking over to the growing  Camp FENCE .... nodding with respect and understanding at your National Pride and allegiences...  raising my glass in salute.....  before returning to my ENGLISH camp to refill my glass, polish my shield, sharpen my sword and get the steps and moves right for the dance and song ...  DO THE PACHACUTIE....
 Damm ... LAND OF HOPE AND GLORY  was so easier ......

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Bear
: 3856

« #107 : June 18, 2012, 01:03:40 PM »

Pafe if there is no room on the fence you can sit on my lap... just don't squirm....it might distract me of the matches...

ooooo,,, that Ale is wonderful....

I'll be glad to share my Obsidian Stout with you.... a  very good porter from a Northwest microbrew...
« : June 18, 2012, 01:08:06 PM Bear »

Luctor
: 59

« #108 : June 18, 2012, 01:16:27 PM »

Welcome Tight :)

Luctor, I put you back to the Dutch team and so youa re... out. Sorry, it was my mistake... anyhow I thought, Brandy is pulling everyone to the england camp ;) And I'm sure, she tries to...

I didn't know I was in. lol  ;D
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #109 : June 18, 2012, 02:49:48 PM »

Croatia - Spain                         0 - 1
Italy - Republic of Ireland            2 - 0

It's umbeliveble, but it's done! thank you, Spain!

Luctor

« #110 : June 18, 2012, 03:21:59 PM »

I predicted Italy complety right :D
Pafe
: 548

« #111 : June 18, 2012, 04:40:27 PM »

Hiya's...

Uh oh Bear... I'm a squirmer.  I better stick to the fence.  How about a burger to go with that Summer Ale?

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #112 : June 18, 2012, 06:08:43 PM »

Congratulations Camp Italy - HB, Medjai and Chas ...  Camp Spain - Dennis & Solarway ...  Worthy Opponents for the Quarter Finals ....  Have some Ale with your fine wines and Sangria ..  We may meet on the field soon ...

Our match is tomorrow against  one of the host nations   ENGLAND V UKRAINE . The other match is  SWEDEN V FRANCE.

The Mighty Knights and Warrior Queens are clambouring up  for battle again.. along with Sammmy and Pachacutie :)   

COME ON ENGLAND ...  VICTORY IS OURS ...   :D :D :D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
TightFit74
: 2415

« #113 : June 19, 2012, 12:54:42 AM »

Careful Luctor, you were drafted without knowing it. To make sure, you will have to change your banner for a week after the tournament has gone. We will have to show what the winnere wants.. Uhm, are you sure you want to be in?

Indeed Lover, Brandy is trying to get everyone into her camp. That might mean an awfull lot of funny banners in a few weeks...lol So knights and wenches of the red-white camp... Keep that goal clean.. On the toher hand, shared sorrow is galf the sorrow..
Congrats on both Italy and Spain for their matches. Though I didn;t see much of them.,. *coughs*

Wishing England good luck tonight..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Dendenim
: 1

« #114 : June 19, 2012, 06:57:11 AM »

ok, is anyone willing to bet against me...and Greece then?
Lover

« #115 : June 19, 2012, 08:59:43 AM »

Dendenim, you cannot join the official bet now, it's too late. But if you want a private bet send a pm - Germany is the next Team Greece has to play (Friday evening).

Congrats to Itayl and Spain for the 1/4 final. The party goes on...
« : June 20, 2012, 01:54:03 AM Lover »

Lover

« #116 : June 19, 2012, 09:04:11 AM »

Matches today
England - Ukraine
Sweden - France

Standings
Dee, Lover                                                                          = 9
Dennis, solarway                                                                 = 7
HB, Medjai, chasexxx                                                          =   5
Brandybee, Stone, jayc, James Dean, Theman4tit4                 = 4
Rabbie, SweetNBad, Luctor                                               = 4
Pafe                                                                                =   2
and the Netherlands...

jayc
: 1600

« #117 : June 19, 2012, 10:40:46 AM »

Pachacuti update
in an attempt to make him a proper english bear, Stone has been hard at work weaning him off bamboo with her famous scones. while this is showing some sucess, the down side is Pachacuti has developed a taste for ale and strong drink to wash it all down. this makes him quite grumpy  in the morning till he gets his 1st pint of the day. Stone reports he will be good to go for tonites game but is bringing a muzzle she made in english colors in case he over indulges. so let the games begin  ;) ;) ;) one more thing...........anybody have any house breaking tips for a full grown panda? wont begin to tell you what he has been doing at our cabin
Bear
: 3856

« #118 : June 19, 2012, 11:29:11 AM »

Lover I do not think that is Blu' but a new friend here... are you all restarting the bets in the next round or carrying the points from round to round...IMO...new bets  should be allowed... (slip me some Ouzo Dendemin and I will champion your cause)

Ah,... better Pafe...  don't cook them too fast, my buffalo chili is simmering and not quite done...

For those that lose... no problem...we will just set up an American Tailgating party here and sample some dishes from around the world...

Luctor

« #119 : June 19, 2012, 11:49:53 AM »

Careful Luctor, you were drafted without knowing it. To make sure, you will have to change your banner for a week after the tournament has gone. We will have to show what the winnere wants.. Uhm, are you sure you want to be in?

Indeed Lover, Brandy is trying to get everyone into her camp. That might mean an awfull lot of funny banners in a few weeks...lol So knights and wenches of the red-white camp... Keep that goal clean.. On the toher hand, shared sorrow is galf the sorrow..
Congrats on both Italy and Spain for their matches. Though I didn;t see much of them.,. *coughs*

Wishing England good luck tonight..
Banners?  ???
: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14  
« previous next »
: