*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  HB Arts Lair - CLOSED!
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 43
: HB Arts Lair - CLOSED!  ( 315922 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« : April 30, 2012, 02:14:27 PM »

Few days ago i was talking whit Pafe and it come out i'd like to draw and she tell me she was curious about them. Well, never had done any complex work, just some concept, nothing more. But a promise to a lady can't be easly broken, so i'll post some of the work i like more! hope you like it, even if they are really simple!

Anyway, i'll give you all a warm welcome to

HB Arts Lair is closed!

Note 1: this lair can contain some pics of BDSM nature.....i'm sorry if they can disturb some of you my friends, but hope you will enjoy the other works i'll gonna show you!

Note 2: most of the works in this gallery are placed in my DeviantArt account under the name Hentaiboy77, my usual nick

Some fantasy pic first

then some sci-fi

and at last one ispired to Dragon Ball

Probably, someone of you have recognized 3 of them! and sorry again if they are not so special!
« : March 23, 2015, 03:42:57 AM hentaiboy69 »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : May 01, 2012, 02:52:33 AM »

Hentai, I love them.  Can we put in requests? characatures of our avatars perhaps  hehe ...   A bee with firy red hair, a voluptuous warrior , ( sexy as hell I in my dreams anyway  lol).. to take on the might of the football nations lol. 3 lions on my sheild with the St George's cross.

Just kidding.  But I love your style and imagination.   Look forward to seeing more, if you have time to post them :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69

« #2 : May 01, 2012, 05:49:07 AM »

Thanks, Brandy.....recently, i'm not working so much on them, but i will like to do it again.
The second one is a gift i send for Christmas to my sweet Marla (blessed are multyfunctional printer!) and after it i have ready the concept of my avatar....wonder when i'm gonna end it!

Well, all the concept are based on fantasy creatures, love this type of world, in every form: comics, games and movie! This and others are posted on my DA page and i have more other here in a closet.
I have add the pics i lke more and i'm glad to read someone else like them! it make me happy!  ;)

...   A bee with firy red hair, a voluptuous warrior , ( sexy as hell I in my dreams anyway  lol).. to take on the might of the football nations lol. 3 lions on my sheild with the St George's cross. ...

Only now i'll remember about some insect concept i made using a pin up from a manga.

Maybe i can rework her for you, Brandy! eh eh!
« : November 24, 2012, 03:53:28 AM hentaiboy69 »

Pafe
: 548

« #3 : May 01, 2012, 06:58:13 AM »

HB....

Thank you for posting them.  They're fabulous, as I knew they would be.   You have a talent, and it shows that you enjoy drawing them.

And Brandy, you could be on to something.  I would gladly replace my Profile Picture with an Original Hentaiboy69 Characature.  I'm thinking something with the bunny ears, negligee... and... do I dare say it?...

Boudoir shoes.

Thank you HB,
And thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

hentaiboy69

« #4 : May 01, 2012, 07:49:23 AM »

Thanks, Pafe, you are allways nice!
If i look at the pic of most of the talented artist on DA, i feel like mine a not so special......but i'll do it basically for fun, so it's good like this!   ;)

A little sketch i made for Brandy: hope you like!
« : October 22, 2013, 02:35:56 AM hentaiboy69 »

Brandybee

« #5 : May 01, 2012, 02:18:10 PM »

Oh Hentai, I'm deeply touched you went to so much trouble, I adore that sheild. And I think Pafe and her boudoir shoes lol is right ... I too would display a Hentai original with your permission of course. Thank you so much for the trouble of doing that sketch for me :)

MWAHHHHHHHHHHH and hugs. xxx Its just brilliant.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69

« #6 : May 01, 2012, 03:29:50 PM »

Oh, no trouble, Brandy......it's just me. i'm a little lazy sometimes! teh eh! but really wanna try to make a simple shield whit the element you mention above, so here it come!

mmmhh, really gonna go back to work on the contest story.......it doesn't write by itself!

Edit on May 2:
looking at some scan i have taken long time ago from a comic and thinking about the idea of Brandy about a voloptuos girl warrior whit that shield, an idea is jumped in my mind.
if i have a little of time tonight, i will give it a try and realize a faster sketch just copying and adding togheter all the piece!

mmmmh, it's from january i don't feel so motivate to do some work!
« : May 02, 2012, 10:47:15 AM hentaiboy69 »

hentaiboy69

« #7 : May 02, 2012, 02:29:55 PM »

ok....some touch of white pen where i have to mod the scan, some work on the dress, adding a stingy weapon, a fluttering scarf, the 3 lion shield and.....here she goes!

Now, imagine her whit red hair and skin burned by the sun and a misterious enemy coming out from the hearth: tentacles!? mmmmh, not so sure!  :D
« : October 22, 2012, 03:20:28 AM hentaiboy69 »

Brandybee

« #8 : May 03, 2012, 01:51:44 AM »

I like it,  the hidden warrior for the up and coming European Football Championships.  look out all competing nations... hehe.

Thank you so much Hentai .   MWAHHHHH. xxx

hentaiboy69

« #9 : May 03, 2012, 06:38:04 AM »

eh eh! thanks again, Brandy! we talk so much about it yesterday, so you just know what i have to do to make it better, but i noticed other two things i have to fix on it......oh well!

Now i have to study something for Italy.......wonder what it can be!

pic edited and completed! hope you enjoy, Brandy!

Brandybee

« #10 : May 04, 2012, 08:01:19 PM »

Love it Hentai, TY . MWAHHHHHHHHHHH xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hentaiboy69

« #11 : May 05, 2012, 02:22:41 AM »

Glad you like it, Brandy, really!

I have started to study something for Italy and i will like to prepare the line art of this, but first i have to complete my contest story.....crap, may had come and i'm not ready!
« : May 05, 2012, 02:24:22 AM hentaiboy69 »

chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #12 : May 05, 2012, 03:03:11 AM »

Wow ... very mice drawings ... How I wish I could draw with such talent ...
Greetings to you Hentaï !!!!!!

Flesh open when Mind Warm
hentaiboy69

« #13 : May 05, 2012, 04:06:15 AM »

Thank you Evelyne!

mmmhh, it's not only talent....it's a mix of skill, passion (if you do something you don't like, you can't have a very good result!) and some trick for me! eh eh! but i'll never say those last one!

chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #14 : May 05, 2012, 03:54:26 PM »

Well I may have the passion and the wish , I still don't have the skills hi hi hi my drawing are ugly and out of mispropotioned  !! :)

And you are right, magician never reveal the trick !!!

Anyway, great works you did .

Flesh open when Mind Warm
: [1] 2 3 ... 43  
« previous next »
: