*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  HB Arts Lair - CLOSED!
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 43
: HB Arts Lair - CLOSED!  ( 315914 )
Lover
: 10350

« #15 : May 06, 2012, 01:50:07 AM »

Just one word HB: Excellent!!!

Go on and show us more of your great works.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #16 : May 06, 2012, 05:28:42 AM »

Thanks, Lover! when i have something new ready, i will, whit pleasure!

Pafe
: 548

« #17 : May 07, 2012, 11:07:58 AM »

If i look at the pic of most of the talented artist on DA, i feel like mine a not so special......but i'll do it basically for fun, so it's good like this!   ;)

HB...

I disagree.  Yours are special, they are from you and you are special, too.  So don't kid yourself, you have demonstrated a lot of talent, and talents are a gift.  I particularly like the one you just posted with Big Ben and the shield in it, and adding the bee to the shield was clever.  I hope you will share more of your gift with us.

I am anxious to see more. 

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

hentaiboy69

« #18 : May 07, 2012, 01:54:50 PM »

Pafe, you are nice as allways......   :-*
« : June 13, 2012, 08:27:57 AM hentaiboy69 »

TightFit74
: 2415

« #19 : May 08, 2012, 11:47:45 AM »

Hentai,

your drawings are wonderful.. ever thought about making drawings to accompany erotic stories? 'notch notch wink wink'
I am sure that you could draw something fitting to make any story more vibrant as it already is..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69

« #20 : May 08, 2012, 01:53:40 PM »

Tight, i had think about it, but not sure....maybe i will do it in the future! stay tuned and you will find it!

anyway, thinking about how to realize it, it will probably be the climax scene of the story or, if  there are different chapter, a pic for every chapter. and choose the most important scene to fix in an illustration, isn't allways easy.....
« : June 13, 2012, 08:28:30 AM hentaiboy69 »

TightFit74

« #21 : May 08, 2012, 10:58:47 PM »

Hentai,

would it be a crazy idea of you would draw for the erotic story contest? Like, make a drawing as a bookcover for each story, that will be on top of the post that holds the story? It would definitly be a huge draw for people that want to read the stories... It's just a thought, let me know what you think. And others ofcourse..

hentaiboy69

« #22 : May 09, 2012, 03:45:05 AM »

well, it's a lot of work and i can do it only when the story will be posted (aaaargh! mine isn't readyyyy!). Maybe i can try to realized a pic of the winner one, according whit the author, who can choose the scene he/she would like to see

PS: how many stories were subscrived till now, Tight!?

thanks to you, Tight, i had finally find out the idea for the Italian flag of the European Championship: using my dragon lady, in a roaring pose in front of the coloseum! wooohoooo!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #23 : May 09, 2012, 10:51:26 AM »

Hentai, I like that idea of Tight's.  The winning story could have a Hentai special stamp of approval ... one of your masterpieces ..  fabulous.

And if you have the time, a masterpiece at the beginning of the erotic storys. It would certainly make the posts colourful, interesting and a fabulous way to display your works & attract members interest.

I guess time is always the thing, but I would certainly look forward to each and everyone you do :)

Hehe, Looks like England's Warrior will have an Italian Dragon for company ...   Did you know St George slays dragons ???  hehe ...   ;D ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69

« #24 : May 09, 2012, 10:59:48 AM »

You are starting to put on me a lot of pressure and a little of embarassment too......but thanks for all the nice words you all have for my work.

Brandy, i know the story of St George and the dragon, but you know.....if you have read my story here http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,947.30.html, you can find how particular she is...eh eh!

oh, and i forget.....when next part is ready, she will probably unleash her strenght!

taztexan
: 154

« #25 : May 09, 2012, 12:29:37 PM »

You are a very talented artist, hentaiboy. For some reason I find anime and your style of characature(sp) very erotic.. Mmmm an intimate encounter  with an anime our sensual environment here would be highly stimulating for me... one can only dream and fantasize....

« : May 09, 2012, 12:31:15 PM taztexan »

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #26 : May 09, 2012, 12:31:00 PM »

Hehehe,  just teasing you over the football sweetie  :)

Hey, no pressure ...  just fun fun fun.  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69

« #27 : May 09, 2012, 02:10:56 PM »

I know you are teasing me, Brandy....but be carefull! she is dangerous and she sleep in my mind, you know!  ;)

@taztexan : thanks, you are wellcome! dunno if someone had recognized it, but my style was a little influenced by Ranma 1/2 movie character design. I love it!
« : May 09, 2012, 02:21:07 PM hentaiboy69 »

TightFit74

« #28 : May 09, 2012, 10:35:16 PM »

Hentai,

I know the time is very short, so I had in mind that maybe you can do something for the next contest, which will start in december? If you like the idea, a copy of the story coul;d be sent to you as soon as I receive it, and you would have plenty of time to create something.

It's a reqeest and ofcourse you can say no. I do think that this would raise the quality and the attention for the contest. I know I would be honored if one of your drawings was added to my story... Think about it... Please.. Brandy's suggestion is great too, maybe the winner could be honored by a drawng from you...

HB, glad you found the right inspiration to complete your idea.. :)

hentaiboy69

« #29 : May 10, 2012, 03:13:54 AM »

I'll gonna think on it, but can't promise something at the moment, cause first of all, we need to know when users gonna have the stories ready......i had finish mine yesterday and i just need to translate it before i can send it to you and if everyone gonna submit them at last minute, it's hard to realize an illustration!

and about inspiration....well, at the moment it's only in my head but soon i will start to work on it!

oh, i forget......so, next contest gonna be a winter one, right!? sounds interessing......a Christmas three, snow silently falling down and covering the city.....and two hot lover in front of a fireplace!

: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 43  
« previous next »
: