*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  HB Arts Lair - CLOSED!
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 43
: HB Arts Lair - CLOSED!  ( 315921 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« #30 : May 10, 2012, 05:10:17 AM »

Probably a winter theme.. If the start is in september, the stories could be posted at the start of december, if a 3 month period is acceptable to write and submit the stories.

It´s up to you Hentai. but I am sure that your work would be greatly appreciated.. :)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #31 : May 10, 2012, 05:57:44 AM »

there is time....let's see what happend!

hentaiboy69

« #32 : May 21, 2012, 09:36:19 AM »

No new work to show you, but i'll write this few words whit the hope someone else is gonna follow my example and gonna show as some interessing stuff: draw, photoshoot or whatelse.....a wonderfull way to know the peoples of this comunity more better!
« : June 28, 2012, 02:11:35 AM hentaiboy69 »

TightFit74
: 2415

« #33 : May 22, 2012, 08:51:52 AM »

Hb,

I support your thoughts whole heartedly. I have been working with the other mods to make changes in the forum and offer a place for artistic expression and I hope to be able to announce those changes soon. In the meantime, I'd like to show some of the work I've made in some spare moments. *blush* They are wooden boxes. First 2 are of a jewelry box for my daughter, the others are incents boxes. Hope you'll enjoy..

« : April 30, 2013, 03:33:33 AM hentaiboy69 »

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #34 : May 22, 2012, 09:43:47 AM »

Wow, those look amazing, Tight. If we're sharing art, here is a lil comic I did in September right before "Speak like a Pirate Day" when we got our Pirate costumes. Bear was so excited to get a pirate costume, unfortunately, at that time, they were only released for the girls. :)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #35 : May 22, 2012, 09:59:06 AM »

The talent on here never ceases to amaze me ... all of you are just fabulous and Thank you for sharing with us . :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Bear
: 3856

« #36 : May 22, 2012, 10:11:58 AM »

Loved t' snippet Keiko, Adera me fair Swedish captain... perhaps we should revise our pleaaye island adventure.. and include this comely deckhand in t' private captain quarters

t would perhaps take t' stin' from that transgression o' t' costume snafu. Besides, this buccaneer now has his outfit...

Beware! Protect your daughters else they be corrupted by t' prick o' this scalawags broad cutlass

taztexan
: 154

« #37 : May 22, 2012, 10:40:01 AM »

LOL So cute, Keiko.. my sexy artistic sweetheart. *wink* Sadly all I can do is admire the artistic concepts posted, now photography I have a knack for and just may get back into doing some as the mood strikes me. I used to be pretty good back in the day when I had hair and was in High School. Worked for the local newspaper as photographer and was on the annual staff my Sr year.. My mom has most of my more artistic prints still hanging on her wall...

I still have the equipment from back in the Film days and a pretty decent DSLR purchased a year or so ago.. Hmmmmm

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
Adera
: 3047

« #38 : May 22, 2012, 10:51:55 AM »

Yes, I liked that snippet a lot as well, still makes me smile. :D

Btw I hope I wont loose my position as captain if I loose that cabin bout. ;)
hentaiboy69

« #39 : May 23, 2012, 02:47:22 AM »

Keiko and Tight, really well done! I'm glad to see your works! and, let me say it, it's another proof of your talent, my friends!

Edit:
it's some time i had a big project in my mind about a pic ispired to one of my favourite (even if it's recent!) type of pic: mecha musume. and the project is basically creating an oniriginal char who can work like giant carrier whit her personal troop and crew. hope i can work on it soon and i can find a wonderfull design for it!
Here is the pic that ispired me for this plan: the SDF-1 from Macross (known as Robotech too)!

here is the link of the page where i had found it: http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/638479/breasts-cannon-choujikuu_yousai_macross-macross-ma
« : October 24, 2014, 01:55:46 AM hentaiboy69 »

Pafe
: 548

« #40 : May 23, 2012, 08:12:53 AM »

Hiya's...

I'm with Brandybee... the talent I see here is amazing, and I envy your abilities. 

Keiko, I love the little pirates, they're adorable, and Tight, those boxes are fantastic, as was your story.  I always enjoy receiving hand crafted things, because you know that there is a certain type of love that goes into the creations.

HB, I hope we can inspire you to keep working on your art.  I love all the drawings.

I would also like to see others show examples of their passions here.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

jeanona31
: 503

« #41 : May 28, 2012, 02:09:02 PM »

Hentai you made all these drawings -  just for fun !?
I can say only Very Very nice indeed - Like it !

@ Tight, your boxes are absolutely lovely,especially jewelry boxes - sure your daughter is very happy and proud of them.

@ Keiko such a cute and nice animation, simply enticing smiles. :)

Wonderful sense of the artistic vibrancy in this corner ...
Thank you guys...

hentaiboy69

« #42 : May 29, 2012, 01:23:56 AM »

jeanona, thank you! but, if you had notice it, most of them have a common base i had create long time ago (it was 1998, i think!) and i had use it to create some different concept.

I will try to work on more and make some nice job. i have different project in my mind and not only about draw and i need time, lot of time! let's see if i finally can start to work on them seriously!
« : May 29, 2012, 01:32:03 AM hentaiboy69 »

hentaiboy69

« #43 : June 06, 2012, 06:03:24 AM »

Well, my friends.......i had start to work on some study about a demon tribe and here you can see the first one: the Hellgate Keeper!

She is the guardian of the main palace, the estate of the queen, and her weapon is basd on the idea of the key blades from Kingdom Hearts, so it can be use like a long blade and a key (look at the central part of the pic!). Plus, she have a little skull key chained on her neck who hoide a secet....whic one!? well, be patience, i'm working on it!  ;D

a little note: wonder if she is from the same fmily of my dragon girl.....uuuhhmmmm

of course, criticism and suggestion are wellcome!
« : June 06, 2012, 07:48:40 AM hentaiboy69 »

Pafe
: 548

« #44 : June 06, 2012, 08:03:22 AM »

Hiya's...

Wow HB, very well done.  I like the entire concept you have working there.  Fantasy and Dungeons and Dragons type things are a favorite of mine.  I look forward to seeing more.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 43  
« previous next »
: