*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  [VOTE] For your Favorite Outfits
« previous next »
: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
: Which Clothing option would you like to see added to the Shop?
Hentaiboy69 - Long Dress   -4 (8.3%)
Hentaiboy69 - Furrie Accessories   -4 (8.3%)
kittenlepurr - schoolgirl/Teacher Outfit   -15 (31.3%)
Pafe - Native American   -7 (14.6%)
Pafe - Boudoir Shoes   -5 (10.4%)
Taztexan - The Flyboy   -0 (0%)
Taztexan - The Soldier   -0 (0%)
Taztexan - Cowboy Shirts   -2 (4.2%)
Urban - Gansters   -7 (14.6%)
Urban - Gentleman Burgalar   -4 (8.3%)
: 46

: [VOTE] For your Favorite Outfits  ( 57458 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« #75 : August 13, 2012, 08:19:56 AM »

What new Outfit would you like to see created by the AChat Team? Post them here and in a couple weeks they will be compiled into a Poll for which you can vote for your favorite. At the end of the month there will be a WINNER! The winning Outfit will be sent to the AChat Team for development!

Here is what we need:

A short name for the suggested outfit.
    include a short description of the outfit.
    Limit 3 suggestions max per member.
    Post a photo (Optional)

**IMPORTANT** If your suggestion does not include these requirements, it cannot be added to the Poll for voting.

The winning New Outfit Idea for July was kittenlepurr's schoolgirl/teacher outfit

Mooncalf, as you can see, Lover closed the poll of the previous period. Now this is the time to post your new ideas. Lover or keiko will collect them in a poll and then members can vote. I hope this answers your question?

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #76 : August 13, 2012, 09:21:26 AM »

Why have this poll ? Nw it seem dev team develop only the outfits you and keiko and jeanona create actually

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
TightFit74
: 2415

« #77 : August 13, 2012, 01:11:23 PM »

For all we know, they have external designers that work for them.. And my hopes were that they would have more time to develope the poses for the LGBT community that are so desired. And ever considered that Jeanona, Keiko and I (or any other designer) can not make everything that is asked for? It's been mentioned plenty of times before, that not all maps are available.

The fact that you don't want more clothes released, doesn't mean others should stop showing their opinion or wishes of clothes they desire..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
bluedenim
: 3007

« #78 : August 13, 2012, 02:09:32 PM »

Tight,
I'm sure Rukya knows and appreciates it too. I don't think she would ever wish you or Jeanona or Keiko to even slow down in your wonderful works, she's just upset at the Dev Team and I can understand why.
xx

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #79 : August 13, 2012, 02:31:46 PM »

kt was not criticism tight , you work well on making clothes you 3 ... err you 4 now , i forgot az  ;D

its just that all clothes who was made in two months was yours ( all of you )

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #80 : August 13, 2012, 08:49:47 PM »

Welcome Alita :)
Nice you share your thoughts... take a look around in the forum and hopefully you find more interesting topics.

thank you :) 

;p i'm not new to achat just kinda shy Keiko has been nagging me to join forums so i did finally :) 
hehehe Seeee big sis i can do it ;p
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #81 : August 14, 2012, 04:10:37 AM »

uhmmm.....can i ask all a favor!? stop using this treadh for croiticism on the program, better use other area for this! and to the mod....please, close it! now all the poll we had start are ended, there is no meaning in letting them run!

@Rukya: you are right, 80% of the recent clothes released are from Tight,  Jeanona and Keiko (where is she!? any news about her!?) aaand, in my opinion, that's good, cause they know really good what we are looking for and they can work on it.
The bad point, in this, is the low work on new poses for LGBT and 3some and, i wonder why!, the strange way to release the update: not for every version of a pose! this is the real bad point in the update, honestly!
And there is more to say.....the rising price (in general) and no news about some announced update like the gang bang pose!

and at last, Alita: you are really wellcome here! everyone is wellcome, specially if can give us new idea to make AChat better!
« : August 14, 2012, 04:46:58 AM hentaiboy69 »

mooncalf
: 91

Always a country girl at heart.

« #82 : August 14, 2012, 04:21:27 AM »

If this is going to be closed, I wasted my time here posting...

I removed my suggestions and I will wait.  After all, just another clothing suggestion is not high priority.

hentaiboy69

« #83 : August 14, 2012, 04:25:09 AM »

Mooncalf, that is only my idea, so that doesn't mean one of the mod gonna close this treadh.
so, please, i'm really happy if you re-add your idea here.
« : August 14, 2012, 04:47:45 AM hentaiboy69 »

bluedenim

« #84 : August 14, 2012, 05:24:11 AM »

But Mooncalf, your suggestions were great!

I especially liked your gingham blouse, I know a little redhead who likes too wear those too!

Don't take things to heart so quickly, everything gets debated and commented on here, don't be a submissive, we have enough of those! Lolz

hentaiboy69

« #85 : August 14, 2012, 06:27:12 AM »

and if the one who say this is Blue....you can trust her!   ;D     Am i right, sweet Blue!?

bluedenim

« #86 : August 14, 2012, 06:34:08 AM »

*Blushes*

mooncalf
: 91

Always a country girl at heart.

« #87 : August 14, 2012, 06:34:57 AM »

I don't have a burr under my saddle, so don't think I'm upset... and one thing I am not is Submissive nor am I trying to be the Master.  However, I dislike wasting my time.  I'm just a simple country gal and this is one of the mose confusing areas of the forum for me.  First it was IDEAS (for whatever was the lead topic) which made sense, because everyone was able to post their idea or suggestion.

Then it became VOTE.  Well, the voting is over and it is still listed as VOTE.  Again... I'm confused as a baby in a topless bar..  So I asked if this was going to revert back to IDEAS... no... the voting is closed but it is still labled as VOTE.  

Ok... I'm good with that and I posted my suggestion for some clothing..... only there's enough clothing.  Lets work on other things.  Ok... I can go along with that but I'll still post my clothing suggestion.  

Next it's "lets close this topic".  Agreed, it's only a suggestion and there will probably be  debate but what happens if the suggestion to close this is agreed upon and these areas (I'm including them all) are all shut and new ones started?  Then MoonCalf (who takes things to heart so quickly) has wasted her time and efforts on a post that will be closed and drop down to the lower pages and forgotten.

All I'm asking for is a little clarity here.  When that happens I will put my  clothing suggestion back up somewhere.  I have other ideas and suggestions for some of the other "Creative Ideas" section, only I'm gonna wait until things are settled here.

It seems to me in here, that everytime I stand up, my mind sits down.

bluedenim

« #88 : August 14, 2012, 07:16:00 AM »

Go git 'em girl!

You are correct in everything you say, but  please don't take your clothes off....

Well not off here anyways!

Adera
: 3047

« #89 : August 14, 2012, 07:52:07 AM »

I agree with you mooncalf, this is indeed confusing.

I thought this thread would be closed and a new one would be opened so it's all fresh again, not sure that's the case however after reading Tight's post.
: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  
« previous next »
: