*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  SOLVED: unvisible people
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: i've noticed it too
yes
no
i don't know

: SOLVED: unvisible people  ( 16546 )
Nicoquin
: 159

« : August 05, 2009, 12:59:25 PM »

hi !

since few days, some people that are not visible in the buddy list are talking to me or inviting me.
the mysterious thing is that i can't find them when I search online or offline buddies.

how is it possible ?

thanks for answers.
« : August 13, 2009, 01:47:38 PM Rab »

Nicoquin, happy premium user and husband of Friskette
AChat is for fun, not for business !!!
go to hell, you A$ seekers
Rab
Administrator
: 111

« #1 : August 07, 2009, 06:33:28 AM »

Nicoquin,
please be more specific, when exactly occured this to you? What was the name of the mysterious person?
Nicoquin

« #2 : August 07, 2009, 06:39:37 AM »

hi Rab !

this happens every day to me ... but I do not remembers names or date and time ...
i'll tell you when that will occure again ;)

i know that i'm not the only one to notice. please, everyone who see that, tell it here !

thanks,
Nicoquin.

Florent
: 137

« #3 : August 07, 2009, 07:08:47 AM »

It do happens to me a lot of time, yes. I don't know if it's the same person that just changes his name, but the fact is that i get invited, or sometimes receive messages, from members that don't appear in the list, and that I can't find with the search fonction neither.
Nicoquin

« #4 : August 07, 2009, 07:10:24 AM »

hi,

"selenaa" is one of the unvisible, at this right time !

she (or he ???) said "Hi" to me but don't answer when i reply :(

update : SHE invited me and then left the room
« : August 07, 2009, 07:16:41 AM Nicoquin »

Rab
Administrator

« #5 : August 07, 2009, 07:59:36 AM »

ok, thanks, we'll check it
stella19
: 1

« #6 : August 07, 2009, 09:14:00 AM »

I am such an unvisible person. Today a girl was totally surprised that she can not find me.
What di I have to do to get visible?
bobbler

« #7 : August 07, 2009, 11:19:13 AM »

I was just chatting with "jezzy".  We went in a room & had sex.  She does not show up in the Partner Search at all.

She said that she had downloaded the full version & was a free user.

I also had a user "Kriszta" chat to me one day.  Can't find her either???
bobbler

« #8 : August 07, 2009, 07:55:16 PM »

I was just chatting with "jezzy".  We went in a room & had sex.  She does not show up in the Partner Search at all.
Same thing just happened with another girl...CindyCD.

Seems like the new users downloading today are not showing up at all in the Partner Search.
Huntervai
: 4

« #9 : August 08, 2009, 01:30:31 AM »

guys, you REALLY gotta fix this. got both messages and invites from people who weren't visible. if we can't see newly registered people, that's a problem. can't find them, can't talk to them. really frustrating! if you can't see who you're talking to, you lose some confidence.

*edit: just a small note, all of the people I've gotten messages from have had no capital letters in their name. any one else see this?
« : August 08, 2009, 01:32:13 AM Huntervai »
cholt
: 19

« #10 : August 08, 2009, 02:49:54 AM »

I am not sure it is the reason.

If u did not maintain the profile after registration and only did the character design, u can play the game but ur name is not visiable.
bobbler

« #11 : August 08, 2009, 07:22:11 AM »

@ Hunter:

Check the names of people I've had the problem with.  2 have CAPS in their names.

Could this be the reason...If a person registers, then makes their character, but does not take a photo & save that character (continue without saving) and then goes into partner search, maybe that's why we can not find or see them?  Even though they have an ID, they have not completed their character by taking a photo & saving.
Rab
Administrator

« #12 : August 08, 2009, 11:54:37 AM »

I am not sure it is the reason.

If u did not maintain the profile after registration and only did the character design, u can play the game but ur name is not visiable.

cholt,
Sure, it is very important that a user makes her/his 3d-character, fills the profil, takes a photo and click ont the Save button (also a warning shows up if this last step is forgotten).
Please if an invisible people shows up, tell her/him this!
(on the other hand, if her name was "jezzy", then she probably already made these steps...)
We test this issue further.
Willico
: 1

« #13 : August 08, 2009, 05:17:49 PM »

Hi Rab,

I'm sorry but I'm a "unvisible people"...
I'm logged for the first time today, 6 hours ago, install the full client, conect, create my character, and logged. nobody see me in the character list... I'm logged out, re-log-in and the service message say me that are no character saved for my account... well, I can do all, but other users cannot see me in the character list...

other player (Addison) have a different problem...
she is present in the character list, but she haven't the avatar! no pic when selected and have the standard-naked-base avatar in the room... she say that she is new user like me, logged for the first time today...

I hope that is a temporary problem...
cholt
: 19

« #14 : August 08, 2009, 09:04:30 PM »

Hi Rab,

I'm sorry but I'm a "unvisible people"...
I'm logged for the first time today, 6 hours ago, install the full client, conect, create my character, and logged. nobody see me in the character list... I'm logged out, re-log-in and the service message say me that are no character saved for my account... well, I can do all, but other users cannot see me in the character list...

other player (Addison) have a different problem...
she is present in the character list, but she haven't the avatar! no pic when selected and have the standard-naked-base avatar in the room... she say that she is new user like me, logged for the first time today...

I hope that is a temporary problem...

willico, try to edit ur profile in website. it is different with the character editor. after doing that, u may be appeared in the partner search list.
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: