*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  SOLVED: unvisible people
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: i've noticed it too
yes
no
i don't know

: SOLVED: unvisible people  ( 16543 )
Rab
Administrator
: 111

« #15 : August 09, 2009, 04:13:53 PM »

Willico,
we'll check your status, please pm me your current name in AChat. (I didn't find Willico there...)
« : August 11, 2009, 10:13:34 AM Rab »
Willyco
: 97

« #16 : August 10, 2009, 02:43:53 PM »

ok... new problems...

Hi Rab,

I'm sorry but I'm a "unvisible people"...
I'm logged for the first time today, 6 hours ago, install the full client, conect, create my character, and logged. nobody see me in the character list... I'm logged out, re-log-in and the service message say me that are no character saved for my account... well, I can do all, but other users cannot see me in the character list...

other player (Addison) have a different problem...
she is present in the character list, but she haven't the avatar! no pic when selected and have the standard-naked-base avatar in the room... she say that she is new user like me, logged for the first time today...

I hope that is a temporary problem...

This is my old post with old user... but my registration don't work, password reminder don't work and the old password don't work...

now in achat I'm use "Willo" userName

Update...

now I use nik Willico in aChat but no changes... and
willico, try to edit ur profile in website. it is different with the character editor. after doing that, u may be appeared in the partner search list.
I'm sorry cholt, I'm unable to edit my ptofile from website... it's empty and gray... no editable options...
« : August 10, 2009, 03:42:45 PM Willyco »

(you can see... my preferred language is the italian, sorry for my bad english  ;-)
Rab
Administrator

« #17 : August 11, 2009, 03:31:26 AM »

This is my old post with old user... but my registration don't work, password reminder don't work and the old password don't work...
Do you mean your registration and password reminder for this forum? I'll check it...

now I use nik Willico in aChat but no changes...
Thanks

willico, try to edit ur profile in website. it is different with the character editor. after doing that, u may be appeared in the partner search list.
I'm sorry cholt, I'm unable to edit my ptofile from website... it's empty and gray... no editable options...
Yes, the site was just changed. That function was not really useful, there will be coming other, more interesting ones. This "invisible" issue was not reparable via that profile change on the website in my opinion. But I'll perform a full check for Willico, let's see the outcome...
Rab
Administrator

« #18 : August 11, 2009, 10:03:16 AM »

We just removed a bug from our system, please anybody who had this problem, try again!
Please follow this steps (only necessary if you were invisible): in the AChat Client, please go into the Character Editor, and:
  • enter your profile data (only the name is set, for your login name)
  • edit your 3d character, replace the camera if you wish
  • shoot a photo
  • SAVE with the save icon

After that, you must show up in the Partner Search. If not, please report it here.
Sorry for the inconvenience!

Rab
« : August 11, 2009, 10:04:47 AM Rab »
Willyco

« #19 : August 12, 2009, 02:06:08 PM »

Ooook... a new issue for you!

tomorrow I'm return at home and test if my aChat works... but today I'm out with my eee pc with linux on-board...
have someone any suggest to use aChat from this configuration? or (more simple)
Have someone tested aChat on linux-wine generic configuration? is it possible to use it on linux?

it isn't a really problem, but is an interesting question (I suppose... :-)

in all cases, best regards and see you tomorrow!

;D

(you can see... my preferred language is the italian, sorry for my bad english  ;-)
Rab
Administrator

« #20 : August 12, 2009, 02:40:27 PM »

Hi Willyco,

interesting question.  :)
We'll try, but given that AChat needs some resources, running it via an emulator can be a risky shot.

Rab
Willyco

« #21 : August 19, 2009, 07:47:14 PM »

hi... excuse me for the late.... now all work fine, my profile is saved in the server and when I conect me my name appear in the users list conected  :-)

for the forum ter isn't a problem, I can continue to use this account for me is ok  :-)

for the EEE question, whn I can reinstall windows and tert it... if it's work I'll want to found a way that it's work in linux too  :-P
« : August 19, 2009, 07:48:56 PM Willyco »

Nicoquin
: 159

« #22 : August 20, 2009, 08:18:20 AM »

Hi Willyco,

interesting question.  :)
We'll try, but given that AChat needs some resources, running it via an emulator can be a risky shot.

Rab
hi,

I use AChat on an iMac running macOS 10.5 (4 Giga Ram) and parallels desktop 4 with Windows 7 RC.
It works perfectly ;)
« : August 25, 2009, 01:24:12 PM Nicoquin »

Nicoquin, happy premium user and husband of Friskette
AChat is for fun, not for business !!!
go to hell, you A$ seekers
Rab
Administrator

« #23 : August 27, 2009, 03:22:28 PM »

Nicoquin,
very interesting, and happy to hear that it works on this config  :)
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: