*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Welcome to all new members
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Welcome to all new members  ( 20354 )
Lover
: 10350

« : May 12, 2012, 05:40:16 PM »

As RL is taking most of my time at the moment I wasn't able to welcome all new members. So I use this topic to do it.

Hi to all, I hope you have fun and keep on posting your ideas and suggestions. A special welcome to Su, I'm happy you joined us :-*

mooncalf
: 91

Always a country girl at heart.

« #1 : May 21, 2012, 02:30:27 PM »

Hello everyone.

This is my first post.  I did not see any place on this forum for introducing myself as a new member, so I took it upon myself to do that in this topic.

I am a 58 year old, happily married woman who joined AChat about a month ago.  I am a free user who is currently on a 3 day pass, which enabled me to register here.  I could not do that as a free member.  I have read a lot of the postings here, and found the "How to" sections to be very helpful.  I have already chatted with some of you in the game, and I hope to be able to chat with more of you, and I hope to be allowed to participate here.  I am planning on subscribing at a future time, but I need to wait until I tell my husband about this site (he doesn't know yet,  but I think he suspects something is going on because he's been getting laid alot lately), I will need a second computer once I do.

See you in the game.  :)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : May 21, 2012, 03:02:14 PM »

Welcome Mooncalf to this madhouse ....  mad but fun fun fun ...  Its a fabulous family here on Forum and its where ideas are born to improve the game.  I look forward to more of your posts and hope you stay on as free or a premium player.  Variety is the spice of life .. Have fun girl :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : May 21, 2012, 03:42:54 PM »

Welcome Mooncalf :)
Nice that you find this crazy sub-world of AChat. Stay here and share your thoughts and ideas, help us to improve both, forum and game, and meet nice people.
We mods are working on several sections, but as we didn't finish yet this topic is a good choice. It's nice you introduced yourself and that you become a 3 day prem to post here.

We didn't talk before -  in game I'm LuvCoddler. If I'm on feel free to talk to me, I don't bite (just if you like it, lol).

Lover

chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #4 : May 21, 2012, 04:15:05 PM »

Hello Miss Mooncalf, I may add my greetings at the welcome for your coming in the DreamWorlds's Forum.

May you find here many ideas, many funs, and many friends.
May you share glee , opinions and your ideas about how improve the DreamWorld.

In a word like in thousand Miss : WELCOME

Flesh open when Mind Warm
TightFit74
: 2415

« #5 : May 22, 2012, 05:28:03 AM »

welcome Mooncalf, to this crazy place filled with wonderful people.

BY all means feel free to post your comments, thoughts and wishes. We all do and it makes this place a nice place to hang out in.
Have fun in the game and here.. :)

Tight

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
taztexan
: 154

« #6 : May 22, 2012, 06:10:22 AM »

Hello everyone.

This is my first post.  I did not see any place on this forum for introducing myself as a new member, so I took it upon myself to do that in this topic.

Welcome to the forums, mooncalf. glad to see you have joined us here too. Have enjoyed our chats in the game and look forward to seeing you here as well. As you may have probly seen, I'm active here as well. Folks she's a fun lady to chat with and get to know, a lady I'm happy to have as a friend.

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
jeanona31
: 503

« #7 : May 22, 2012, 10:59:24 AM »

A big welcome to you Mooncalf, I'm glad you're here with us too.
I like your introduction, very cute.
I wish you much fun in the game as well as here on the board. I'm sure you'll come to like this place because there is a great fellowship.

Taztexan , Chien Lubrik  sorry, I think I had no opportunity so far to welcome you,
so now, with long delay I want to correct that omission. Nice to have you here.

:-*

chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #8 : May 22, 2012, 11:40:56 AM »

Thank you very much Miss Jeanona. But the omission was mine too.

Flesh open when Mind Warm
Pafe
: 548

« #9 : May 23, 2012, 08:18:35 AM »

Hiya's...

Welcome to the crazy Forum, mooncalf.  I hope you keep posting and sharing your thoughts and ideas with us.  I enjoyed your introduction, and I agree that there should be a place for introducing ourselves here in the Forum.

I hope to chat with you some more in the game.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

sabrina_29
: 4

« #10 : May 28, 2012, 10:36:11 PM »

Mooncalf,

Welcome I'm a returning member who has been awol for a bit.  I loved loved your intro. I can't wait to hear more of your impression of achat. 

Enjoy!!!

Sabrina  :)
james_dean
: 128

Tonight, it's bottoms up!

« #11 : May 31, 2012, 08:45:29 AM »

Welcome Mooncalf!  I am sure you will find lots of new friends here.  Enjoy!
:)

Live... Laugh... Love...    OR..   Load..   Aim..  Shoot!
james_dean
: 128

Tonight, it's bottoms up!

« #12 : May 31, 2012, 08:47:47 AM »

Mooncalf,

Welcome I'm a returning member who has been awol for a bit.  I loved loved your intro. I can't wait to hear more of your impression of achat. 

Enjoy!!!

Sabrina  :)

Welcome back Sabrina_29.  I know you have been missed.  *warm welcome back hug*

Live... Laugh... Love...    OR..   Load..   Aim..  Shoot!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #13 : June 01, 2012, 04:09:23 AM »

wellcome to all the new friends of the forum! hope here you can find answer, funny time and, of course, give your help to increase the aChat experience!

Norwich
: 42

« #14 : June 05, 2012, 04:19:20 AM »

It was suggested that I introduce myself.

Username is Norwich, I am from the state of New York in the USA.  I have been a member for 2 months, and I plan on staying a member for a while.  I have read through most of the Forum and I don't have anything to add that would be new, so it would be redundant for me to post any suggestions.  The little task that I was asked to do sounded fun, so I am going to continue with the AChat Tattler.

It's nice to meet everyone, and I hope to chat with some of you in the game.

Norwich
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: