*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Welcome to all new members
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Welcome to all new members  ( 20352 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #15 : June 05, 2012, 04:32:18 AM »

well, Norwich, i had read your AChat Tattler and it was nice and well done! hope to see more soon! and dont say you don't yhave something to add.....every voice it's really wellcome and can show how strong one thing is needed and can help dev-team to take a decision on a release or not on an idea we suggest them.

and wellcom, of course!  ;)

Lover
: 10350

« #16 : June 06, 2012, 05:28:31 PM »

Welcome Norwich:)
It's wise not to repeat everything but i'm sure you find threads you have something to add.
I read your Tattler and got an idea ;) Perhaps we make a "newspaper", talking about the last updates, news and happenings?

Bear
: 3856

« #17 : June 06, 2012, 05:55:09 PM »

lol.. perhaps his edition can feature a front page photo of pantless Friday participant... sex sells you know...

welcome Norwich... keep up the creative work!

hentaiboy69

« #18 : June 07, 2012, 03:35:32 AM »

Bear.......you wanna take a shot whit all our ass exposed to promote the Pantless Friday!? lol! i really think that edition of the Tattler will sell a lot, if the pic is on the cover page! lol!

Lover

« #19 : June 07, 2012, 04:53:50 AM »

I've got a dream...... lol

At the beginning of a new week, in game every member gets a message or flash after login: Teaser of AChat Tattler with "Wanna read more?" and link to the current Tattler topic.

hentaiboy69

« #20 : June 07, 2012, 06:08:46 AM »

lol! will be wonderful......specially during a contest!

Bear
: 3856

« #21 : June 07, 2012, 06:47:33 AM »

lmao... okay... might have my Friday tagline....

"Bares Ass...read the Achat Tattler and find out why *link to tattle thread*"

Norwich can you run an edition on "Pantless Fridays?"

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #22 : June 09, 2012, 04:12:39 PM »

Hi ya  Norwich,  Welcome to our Forum. Absolutely love your Achat Tattler - just what we need to catch up on all the Achat Gossip ...  brilliant.  Cant wait to read more and ...  the butts are nice too  hehe ...  Well done on your unique and fun posts...  psst ... dont forget the footy results lol.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Kyotoma
: 7

« #23 : August 01, 2012, 03:47:08 PM »

hello every one i just joined Achat a cupple days ago and figured i should intorduce my self.

My in game name is kyotoma i am a us army soldier and veteran of operation iraq freedom one of my fellow battle buddys told me about this game so i thought i would give it a try haveing browsed the market looking at the poses and reading some of the forms i must say it looks like this will be a very interesting game i do hope to meet some of you in game and learn more about it all

Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #24 : August 01, 2012, 04:36:03 PM »

hello Kyotoma!

welCUMe to AChat! hehhehe... Hope you're likeing the game so far. Mwah!

Az.

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #25 : August 01, 2012, 05:27:19 PM »

Hi ya. Kyotoma,   Welcome to Achat and the Forum madworld... theres fun and frolics everywhere , grabbing your arm .... and you know we have the Bar & grill right? ..  please pop in for a drink , first ones on the house ... er... you any good at dancing .. we love soldiers there ... and police .. and firemen mmm well uniforms ... on and ... off   lol 

Come join the fun there  hehe

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
TightFit74
: 2415

« #26 : August 01, 2012, 11:37:44 PM »

Welcome Kyotama. Glad you found your way to the forum.. hmm, the girls indeed like a uniform.. Hope to read more of your posts..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
bluedenim
: 3007

« #27 : August 02, 2012, 12:14:37 AM »

Hi Kyotama! You found it then?

Hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us and that you soon make some friends too. I did say I'd show you around my yacht next time we're online and I willl. Good luck with robot girl, but hope you don't need her.

xx

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
hentaiboy69

« #28 : August 02, 2012, 01:40:45 AM »

Wellcome on board Kyotama! hope you will have some interessing time here on this land of perdition!
« : August 02, 2012, 07:59:28 AM hentaiboy69 »

Lover

« #29 : August 02, 2012, 06:57:46 AM »

Hi Kyotama :)
Try this funny game and this forum and you will get addicted... this is my last warning..lol..

Wish you lots of fun and great adventures.

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: