*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Choosing a Partner Preferences
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Choosing a Partner Preferences  ( 14361 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #15 : May 21, 2012, 03:52:47 PM »

Hey Mooncalf ... dont be put off too much by the big head and shoulders ... sometime its players partaking in a little nude dancing ... and are too shy to flash at the achat world :)   and btw ...  if you havent tried it yet ... I highly reccommend it  hehe

As for other zoomed up rude body parts .. I'm with you there girl ... its not big and its not clever ...  lol   

Have fun now  :D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #16 : May 24, 2012, 06:14:00 AM »

I'd like to add to something about the partner preferences. A very important element.

Both sides listening .... do not ignore any question posed on either side ... you can actively choose not to answer if you feel its rude or in appropriate (even state that fact most people do not realise after all they are not in your head). But reiteration for the person originally asking the question when it was posed and then when something (an action in achat) that is hinging on the question being answered (direction of answer was not the important thing) them taking a liberty to do the action without answering the question is a quick way ... to put some on like me off from continuing. You cant listen, Then why should they waste their time.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #17 : May 26, 2012, 07:45:17 AM »

Covems , what a beautiful song ...   looking around ... come here... I got a plan ...

Maybe if we can lure RG to the Yellow brick Rd... follow those twists and turns.... of course, we got to be careful not to tread on the cracks.. heard that could be disasterous .. so we'd have to walk on tippy toes... which is ok for me and her as our heels are stuck in the air ... you might have to practice the walk... then we could get to the land of the Great Wizard and get your girl a heart ... Simples...

So ... the Grand Plan..

1.  Follow, follow, follow, follow, follow the Yellow Brick Rd
2.  You can Walk that Walk
3.  She can learn to  Talk that talk,   If she only had a heart
4.  You can tell her, She's more than a Robot to you
5.  And now the Wizard has lifted her curse , she'll look at you with  Hungry Eyes
6.  Of course, you'll tell her,  she  Says it best when she says nothing at all...

Have you got it ...  Right looking round in case the Winged monkeys are about .. .. Just got to get that bag over her head ... Have you got your Screw  driver?

:D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Urban
: 329

« #18 : May 26, 2012, 05:27:07 PM »

Unless i want to look for somebody i use :

Female
Hetero or Bi

Then i read the profile specialy the little sentence at the bottom.
Trekmanalpha
: 114

Fortune Favors the Bold...

MSN Messenger - trekmanalpha@hotmail.com
« #19 : June 25, 2012, 04:34:28 AM »

3 things catch my eye.
 First, the profile pic... the more realistic if not real, the more attraction. (Face pics are a premium... I'd rather look you in the eye than look at your body without a smile.)
 Second, the uniqueness of the avatar. If you look just like every other av out there, then its not an eye-catcher.
 Third, your tagline. What you say in your profile matters, as to who you are, what you are, what you're looking for, your attitude, and it says a lot about you, without you even knowing it.

If all of these are inticing to me, I generally strike up a convo. If only one is, I might say hi... but not much more.

Looking...

Where are all the wonderful, romantic, loving, caring, dedicated, loyal, sensual, vocal, long hair'd, well dressed, beautiful, sexy women at?

Cause It'd be an honor to have you on my arm... forever.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #20 : June 25, 2012, 04:51:13 AM »

to catch my attention , some little details must be respected :

- the profile , i go easyly to someone who have a profile well detailled on what she like maybe what she dont like . I avoid particulary the profiles saying things like Gift = fuck
- the avatar , it need to be well made and i avoid all the ones who are nude . In the basic clothes , the green top and the jean pant are nice . its no use to enter in room yet undressed , i hate this
- the pic is secondary , i met some peoples with a good pic who was not very interesting and some with a bad pic who was
- the style in how they write (really important to me) . I'm not angry when some vulgarity come as joke in a conversation (even if i dont like be vulgar) , but the ones who introduce themself whith "fuck me bitch" or something like this made me really angry and have no chances with me even if they was paying me lol

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
MiaTS
: 31

Mia

« #21 : June 30, 2012, 05:38:18 PM »

To keep it short and simple, when looking for a partner, I tend to search for these items:

1st:  - Straight guys (big turn on to me, and a challenge, to convince them)
 - Roleplay
 - Talkative
 - Creativity
 - Ability to speak english
 - Grammar level
 - They seem to be lazy? A "bb" instead of "baby" begins to turn me off already.
 - Older guys. I tend to have little patience for teens.

I think I covered them all...
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: