*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Northern Italy Earthquake
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Northern Italy Earthquake  ( 13154 )
Adera
: 3047

« : May 21, 2012, 03:43:49 AM »

I do hope Hentaiboy is fine after the earthquake in northern Italy... seems like it was quite a strong one.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : May 21, 2012, 03:52:24 AM »

Thaks for your tough, Adera, but i'm fine....i don't live near that area, but i had experienced something similar in 1997, when an heartquake hit my region, Umbria, and damaging the San Francesco abbey, killin 4 peoples who were doing an inspection after the first wave.

I can't forget this scene (look at 4 min on the video).....they run to the exit and the roof collapsed over them....if they had run to the opposite side, they were safe...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FusuPoGuulQ

I'm a little worried for medjai and i'll hope he is fine......he live a little closed of me to that area....

Anyway, this was a really tragic weekend in Italy....saturday morning, a bomb explode in front of an high school, killing a young girl. another one is serious injured and 6 are wounded, but safe. It's really a weekend to forget for us.....
« : May 21, 2012, 09:07:47 AM hentaiboy69 »

Lover
: 10350

« #2 : May 21, 2012, 03:58:02 AM »

It's good to read you're fine HB. I also spoke with Medjai last night and was glad to find him in health too.
Two good news on a bad day...

hentaiboy69

« #3 : May 21, 2012, 04:03:53 AM »

His hometown is on the right of Milano.....mine isn't on the map, cause i leave in a region in the center of Italy.
And thanks for the good news, Lover! Glad to hear he is safe too!
« : May 21, 2012, 04:11:28 AM hentaiboy69 »

Adera

« #4 : May 21, 2012, 04:34:50 AM »

That's good... though it's still too bad for the victims of the earthquake.
TightFit74
: 2415

« #5 : May 21, 2012, 04:43:04 AM »

A sad day for Italy. My heart goes out to the people that were killed and the ones they leave behind.

I am glad to hear that Medjai and Hb are ok, I hope that goes for all the italian members of AChat

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69

« #6 : May 21, 2012, 04:43:58 AM »

It is.....7 victim......just a few, but even 1 is to much in this case.

@Tight: i hope it too, Tight.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #7 : May 21, 2012, 10:39:16 AM »

My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families of Italy.

Glad to see Hentai and Medjai are ok. Big hug guys. Thank you for keeping us informed. Its like a family here and its good to know you are safe.

Best & well wishes to all Italian Achat members and others visiting the Country at this sad time. I do hope you are OK and your country gets back on its feet soon.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69

« #8 : May 21, 2012, 10:59:09 AM »

Brandy, thanks for your nice world.....and thanks to Tight and Adera too! thanks to all og you who had read this treadh, eve if you don't had add your feeling.

And Brandy.....i agree whit you, i consider you all my good and precious friends. i had the chance to talk whit some of you (some more then other) and i'd like to have the chance to now all you better.

chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #9 : May 21, 2012, 11:24:23 AM »

I may ... too, of course associate my sincere wishes of hope for wounded peoples to recover. For no peoples of the DreamWorld's Forum ( their friends, their knowes ) to be harmed during this terrible fate of nature, it is an hope and a good thing.

I may ... too, of course wish my condolences to the victims.

But I only think that I may say stay so futile, toward pain felt in such situation to said it ...

I have no doubts Italy may get over the crisis.
For Italian peoples I may know are not peoples who just fail at their courage.
But it is such a tragedy ... I feel myself futile and useless.
As for every doom, it is horrible, no matter it was in europe or previously in other areas of the world.
It is just horrible ... so that none of my words may ease anything.
« : May 21, 2012, 11:43:29 AM chien_lubrik »

Flesh open when Mind Warm
hentaiboy69

« #10 : May 29, 2012, 05:45:45 AM »

This morning a new erthquake hit north Italy and it take other eleven peoples.......but this is just a temporaney count, cause there are otherns destroyed werehouse to search on.

My toughs are for all the victim and their family....hope they can take their courage in their hands and move over this horrible moment.

Adera

« #11 : May 29, 2012, 06:25:45 AM »

I saw it in the news as well, earthquakes aren't this usual in Italy are they?
TightFit74
: 2415

« #12 : May 29, 2012, 06:59:02 AM »

As I understand, this afternoon another two big shocks it the same region

I hope Italy will be spared from more disasters

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69

« #13 : May 29, 2012, 08:43:02 AM »

Not strong like those one, Adera......

18 victims in a week and maybe they gonna grown.......really a bad days, but we have to rise again!

edit:
i had talk whit medjai at lunch, and i'm glad to make you know he is fine too

taztexan
: 154

« #14 : May 29, 2012, 09:03:53 AM »

Had a good friend I met on Achat from Napoli I haven't seen for awhile. But she went MIA before the earthquake though. My heart goes out for all of Italy and their time of sorrow and grief.  I've been deployed there way back in the 90's during the Bosnia conflict. Loved it there and got to do some site seeing while there. Rome, the Vatican and Venice as well. Beautiful women and friendly, happy people.. Want to go back there some day and spend more site seeing time..

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: