*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  "IN THE SUMMER". THE STORIES. Erotic Story Contest 2
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Rate the best story!
The Travel   -2 (3.9%)
Secret summer tryst   -13 (25.5%)
Click, a Cherie and Paula story   -8 (15.7%)
La Grand'Terre      -5 (9.8%)
A Siren's song   -5 (9.8%)
Bikini girl   -8 (15.7%)
Big Sur   -4 (7.8%)
Firewood   -1 (2%)
Summer Games   -1 (2%)
My Story   -2 (3.9%)
Revenge   -2 (3.9%)
High on the Hill   -0 (0%)
: 49

: "IN THE SUMMER". THE STORIES. Erotic Story Contest 2  ( 19275 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« : May 31, 2012, 04:09:54 PM »

The Travel    Part  I    -   Lover   

Here I am. Logan Vermont. Smart, successful, not ugly. Married, two wonderful children of 22 and 23, who are starting to live their own life now. Married, yes. My wife is wonderful. Earlier we had fun whenever possible. We loved every second of our life and we made love when we even had a second just for us. But anywhere on the road between getting children and child education we lost our passion, our desire.

Now I am asking myself “Is this the life you wanna lead?” Sure, I am happy, but anything is missing. I wanna get back this desire, this passion, even if it’s just once.
I have to travel a lot for my business. This might be my chance…
I thought about it some days, then I had the answer. I made an advert:
“Man, 47 is asking woman between 35 and 55: Are you satisfied with your life? Are you dreaming of breaking out for few days? I’m spending some days in a nice hotel and invite you for some nice adventures, relaxing, good dinner and perhaps erotic fun. We dance to the music of some musicians just playing for us, do nude swimming in a lake, stars being our blanket and then we leave and never meet again. If you are Mrs. Holiday answer to…….

No answer for some days. But suddenly a mail arrived:
“Hello Mr. Holiday. I believe you are living in a relationship, as I am. I think I understand your feelings and I admit, I share the same desire. There is a big longing of breaking out for few days. Your idea is really beautiful. Yes, I would like to spend this holiday with you.

She also wrote: I never will send you a pic. I don’t know how you are looking and it’s not important to me. All my friends say I am beautiful.
She described herself a bit, told me some of her dreams and, most important, she was able at the same time I planned the holidays.

We wrote two more mails then the deal was made. I booked the hotel. One apartment for both and I booked it to my name. She didn’t want me to pay her tickets for plane and insisted of meeting in hotel.

One month later, late in August, I had to travel for business. This I told my wife. It was usual for her, so she wasn’t surprised. We approved, the usual kiss, and I was on my way to AChat-Hotel. I really had to do a little job before I could go to hotel, but this job just took me one day.

At the reception I was told “Welcome Mr. Vermont. Mrs. Vermont already arrived and is in room.” Oh… I wanted to be there before her, as I wanted to prepare something. Ok, I know how to make things done, it won’t be a problem for me.

This hotel is not a usual hotel. There just are few rooms. Main area is built by single cabins, all placed around a big swimming lake. The houses all are having their own theme. I booked cabin-style. I thought, this is the right one for short summer vacances.

I knocked and waited some seconds. No answer. Probably she is outside? Used my key card, opened the door and went in. Looked around…
The walls are made of wood. In the middle of the main wall a wonderful chimney, surrounded by a frame of stones. Oh. The hotel service already lighted a nice fire.
Some windows. And a big glass door is giving access straight to the lake. In the middle is a beautiful sofa, which also can be used as a bed for a 3rd person. Two more doors. One is obviously leading into the bathing room and the other one gives access to the bedroom. I hear some noises.

Sounds… like water. Oh, she is taking a shower. Silent I go further, at least I don’t wanna scare her and open the door to the bedroom. In the front of one wall I see a big bed. Looking around, my eyes are growing bigger. On the bed are some of her dessous – mmmmm, I like what I see. Hot and sexy. She must have a wonderful body I think to myself and, much more, a very good taste. The wardrobe is open, too. Some of her dresses and other clothes are hanging inside. The dresses elegant, sporty and casual the other things.

“Hello Mr. Holiday”
My heart stopped!!! Blood rushing down to my feet, my neck hair lifting, my face is freezing. I am shocked. This voice - I know! “It cannot be! It cannot be!” A little voice is hammering in my head.
Slowly, very slowly, I turn around… my heart is beating that they have to hear it miles away, close before jumping out of my body…
I freeze. It’s not real. It must be a dream! This woman in front of me… NO! Impossible. Pinching myself. But no, I don’t wake up, I do not sleep. This woman, which is standing nude and with a lovely smile on her lips, is my wife!!!
“An… An… Andrea….” I scat. “Andrea? I don’t know this woman and it’s not my name. I am Mrs. Holiday.” She replies.
I don’t know what to say. It’s my wife, but obviously she is playing her role.
“You don’t look like a maid or somebody of the service. So you have to be Mr. Holiday, are you?”  Still confused I try to find the right words. Damned, I think to myself. What is going on? Thousand different thoughts are turning in my head. How did she know your idea? Why didn’t you recognize, you are writing emails, flirting too, with your own wife? Why didn’t she say anything last days? What is she going to do?

“Mr. Holiday?” Her voice is bringing me back to life. “Is something wrong? Don’t you like my look? Or aren’t you able to speech? You never mentioned that. Do you wanna spend all time here, just standing and starring to me or are you as hungry as I am? I thought, we can go for dinner.”
“An And Andrea, I mean, Mrs. Holiday… nice to meet you. Of course we can go out for dinner.” All my power is lost. Still not able to think clearly I try to win time. “Please, let me take a shower and change my clothes first.”
“Ok, I will wait for you at the lake.”  She doesn’t really talk, it sounds more like sweet whistling.  She puts a small panty out of her suitcase, slowly dresses it and also a breezy, short jumper.

I fast go to bathroom. What have you done? I ask myself. Logan, what are you going to do now? After all there is just one answer! She decided to spend these days together with you. She is playing her role – that means, now it’s your turn. Go and play your role. Go and be Mr. Holiday.

I hurry to shower, dress myself and go out to lake. She is standing near the water, I can see her great figure, the sun shining down to her, surrounding her with a wonderful shiny light.
Silently I go to her “Mrs. Holiday, are you hungry?” She turns, for this moment our faces are so close, we can kiss without moving closer and I want it so badly. But she just replies “Oh yes, I am.” She offers me her lovely smile, which I didn’t recognize last years. Probably I didn’t notice it during daily routine.

Side by side we walk along the lake, spotting the area, looking here and there. Again it’s she breaking the silent. “When I read your advert at once I was hooked. How did you get this idea?” She is teasing me! She definitely knows, I’m unable to give the right answer. What shall I say? “I was dissatisfied with my life, though there is actually no reason for it. But anyhow, I hope, if I just once take the chance and break out for just a weekend, I recognize my life is really great and I enjoy it. Then one day, I was listening to a song on the radio. In this song a man is breaking out just for a weekend and after, he again is happy with his life, noticing he is having everything he needs. So I got this idea.” She suddenly stops and looks deep into my eyes. “Well, Logan..ehm.. I mean Mr. Holiday, you had a very good idea.”
At once she turns her head and starts to walk on. I smile. For one second she lost her mask. And her look into my eyes was more then just a look! She tried to find out, if I am telling the truth. The way she answered showed me, she belives everything I said. She knows I tell the truth – and she is glad.
After few minutes we arrive at the restaurant. The waiter places us to a table in a corner. As summer vacancies almost have gone, the hotel is not crowded. Also this restaurant is just visited by some people.
Usually I know how to do small-talk. But what do you talk about with your own wife, when both are playing a role? I decide to be straight and kind same time – and start to flirt. My eyes walk over her body. Very slowly. She notices it, but doesn’t say a word. She is rather small and I remember, when we first met, she awoke my protective instinct. Of course I know her age, but she is looking much younger. Though she gave this world two wonderful children, her body still is top in shape. As our eyes are meeting again, I tell her I see two wonderful natural coloured brown eyes, saluting for her nice figure and legs, praising her for this long blond-brown hair. As I also say, I like her lovely face and that she doesn’t need makeup (which she is using very spare, just some lipstick on her lips and some makeup on her eyebrows, she is melting. Accepting (and also enjoying my words as I notice) my advance, she engages herself to this game.

The mood is rising and I do the next step. Taking her hand, starting to fondle it, I wait for her reaction. She doesn’t pull back, so I know I may go on. Lifting her hand, pulling to my mouth I start to kiss each single finger. As we’re sitting round the corner, her legs are close to mine. My other hand is moving to her leg and I fondle her thigh, outside first… she is opening her legs and I take the chance to fondle her inner thigh, slowly moving higher…
The waiter is arriving, serving our meals. He is smiling. Probably he has seen what we are doing. Of course he is much too discrete to say something. Even if he would – it doesn’t matter to us.
We start to eat, but though we are hungry, it’s more picking then eating. Yes, we are hungry, but it’s not food we want. Our eyes are less on the dish - no they are talking – telling without speaking, giving unique signs. Mrs. Holiday wants me. And I, Mr. Holiday long for her.

We can’t resist any longer. Our faces come together. Putting my hand on her neck drawing it so slowly now close to me. Our lips opened, our tongues meet and we canoodle…
I detect her fresh, easily sweetish smell and her fresh breath. Our tongues tenderly more wildly struggle with each other. I`m gently sucking her lower lip, she is tenderly biting into mine.
Explosions of lust are in my head. I kiss my own wife, but it seems, I never kissed a girl before. It’s like our first kiss – no, it’s much better then our first kiss. This is not just a kiss. This is THE KISS!

I don’t know how much time passed during our kiss. Seconds? Hours? No matter. But each kiss has to end sometime. Even this one. We look deep into our eyes, smiling, as she says “Excuse me” and gets up.
I keep sitting, but my eyes are following her. She must know it. The way she is walking and moving her hips is just for me. She knows the effect to me…
After four minutes she comes back. As she is sitting at the table, she offers me a wonderful smile. Then she takes my hand, is putting something inside and closes my fingers.
What is it? I don’t know, just feel some thin, moist fabric.
I open my hand, look at it – and my eyes are growing. She put her thin white G-string in my hand and it’s so wet! My cock, just calmed down because of this short break, again is rising at once. Oh god. I cannot breathe. My mouth, my lips, my throat – everything is dry. Coughing I take a glass of water. Need something to drink and also to cool down a bit. If I could, I would make love to his hot woman, here and now… I also wanna smell her panties, hold them against my noise and breathe deep...

But all this isn’t possible yet. It would be too obviously! 
I look at her. She is winking. Quietly, with excitement in her voice, she is whispering “Look what you have done to me.”
I take her hand and place it to my pants. She feels my hard cock. All this happens as we still are looking to each other eyes. Her beautiful eyes are flashing, her whole face is smiling. She is moving her hand above my pants, digging my hard cock through it and slowly rubbing it… I close my eyes and have to bit on my lips or I will moan loud.
“Honey” I start to talk, “look what you have done to me. If we stay here for another minute, I can’t promise to stay a gentleman! Either I will cum in my panties or I will take you right here on the table, letting out all my pent-up lust and passion for you. Honey, I will fuck you as it will be my last time and it does not matter, if there are other people around!”

She is cawing. “Honey, please, let’s go and then take me, I need you so much right now, I need you and your cock. Give me your love” she is begging.
We stand up. I take her hand and fast we are leaving the restaurant. We can feel eyes starring to our backs. As we almost reach the door, from the corner of my eye I see the waiter, standing with a big grin on his face. I also notice his thumbs up, as if he wants to compliment.
Soon after leaving we start to run, her hand still in mine. We reach the lake, run further til we come to nice place between some trees and a high hedge. In the middle of this place are a wooden bank and table. One look around and we know we are alone.
« : March 30, 2014, 07:57:58 PM Brandybee »

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
TightFit74

The Travel   Part   II      -   Lover   

At once I place her on the table and kiss her passionately. She is opening my zipper and unleashes the beast. I pull down her spaghetti straps, press her body to the table and knead her breast, as I also start to lick her nipple at once. She is moaning, I hear her gasping “ooh yesss yess honey”. As she is bending her body, she offers me her tits, begging me to suck. That’s not necessary. I love to do it and I’m doing it right now. Knealing and squeezing her breast I carefully bite her nipple first, then I greedy suck it. My swollen cock is knocking at her pussy as she crosses her legs behind me.

“Please fuck me, fuck me finally” she is gasping. Now there is no return. Neither twelve horses nor the apocalypse could stop me now. Stopping sucking and kneading her breasts I look to her, our mouths opened, our eyes full of desire and lust.
I move my hips against hers and my hard cock sticks inside without any resistance. She is so wet and ready for me, we booth want and need it so badly.
Both are screaming as I’m inside her. “More, more, more” she is cheering me and “yes, yes, yes” as I’m giving her more. More passion, more lust, more fucking. Faster, deeper, harder. My cock is hammering her pussy. Her moaning gets louder, she is breathing in same rhythm I’m taking her, moving my cock forth and back inside her hot and wet pussy. Feeling her tight pussy is squeezing my dick is sending little surges all through my body. I feel I’m close to cum and so she is.

Two hot bodies are melting in ecstasy. All the passion that has been buried for so long is coming out. We are a burning mountain and now we are going to explode.
I feel her body shaking, she is stretching her muscles while my cock is expanding, shrugging as my love juice is looking for a way out.
We both are cumming same time… moaning, gasping, screaming “oh god…” and “aaaaaa”
We release enough energy to make a rocket fly to the moon.
Her nails are scratching my back as I’m pumping more and more cream straight into her running pussy…
A cocktail of her juice and my cream is running out of her, leaving thin lines on the way to her ass, dropping down the table.
As I’m able to open my eyes, I see her endless happy. I laugh and so she does. “Honey, that was unbelievable” she says. “I never believed I could have sex in public but I forgot everything.” “Darling, you are so wonderful and there is just one lady I wanna have forever. I love you!” I reply. “Please, kiss me.” 

We fall into a long lovely kiss. “Let’s go back to room, before we are discovered” she is whispering. “Yeah, we will go back now, but just for one reason: There is so much more I wanna give to you” I answer, showing a dirty smile on my face.

Arm in arm we walk to our apartment. Our faces are so red, our bodies full of sweat but we still are excited. Both know, this has just been foreplay. It was wild, animalistic sex – absolute fantastic and needed. But I also wanna kiss her whole body, discover it for the first time since many years, coddle her, kiss and fondle every cell of her wonderful body.

The night is falling down as we are back to our apartment. Bright stars guided us on our way and the moon threw a wonderful light to us.
“SSSSSSSSS” The key card opens the door. “SSSSSSSSSS” is exactly how I am feeling. My bones are singing, sending out good vibrations all through my body. We enter and close the door behind us. “Clack”. Just a small door is closed now, but it seems we leave an old world behind us. We just entered our apartment, but actually we enter a whole new life. It’s the beginning of a better life, a happy new life.

“Honey, please let me take a shower first” she says. Without waiting for my answer she puts of her dress, let it fall down to the floor and disappears from my sight. I think about following her, but I decide to stay in room. My eyes look around, finding a bottle of champagne. I open it and fill two glasses, putting them onto the bedside unit. “I’m ready, now it’s your turn” I hear her singing voice. Rushing under the shower, cleaning an drying myself in seconds, I don’t wanna loose time to get back to my love.
When I enter the bedroom, my breath is stopping! She is lying on the bed. No, she is presenting herself in a red shelf bra, a tiny red panty and long red stockings on her sexy legs.
“Do you like what you see?” she is asking with a teasing tongue-in-cheek. Of course she knows the answer. “No!” I answer. Her eyes are dilating. “Mrs. Holiday, it’s the nicest and hottest present I ever have seen!” She smiles. “Then come and unpack your gift.”
I, already naked as I didn’t dress anything after shower, slowly move to bed without taking my eyes off of her beautiful body.
Placing myself beside her we engross in a long kiss. Tasting our lips, opening them, our tongues meet and start a lovely dance. After some time we stop and open our eyes. Smiling, enjoying the kiss and looking forward to what happens next.
I nibble her upper lips before I kiss her cheek, moving on to her left eye, which gets a soft kiss and then I return to her lips, which still are open. My tongue goes inside her mouth and again we are smooching. I fondle her face, while she is stroking my back.
In slow motion my hand is grazing down her face, above her neck, until I reach her right breast. Very gentle I touch it, move around in small circles. Her nipples are growing under my touches and for a short moment she stops kissing as she is gasping.

Rubbing her nipple with just one finger is making her begging for more. She puts both of her hands to my head and pushes me lower. My lips leave a trace on her skin, as I’m kissing her neck while I’m putting her nipple between thumb and first finger, twirling and turning it.

As my mouth is reaching her breast, she is lifting her body a bit, offering her sweet breasts to me. Gentle kneading her breast I start to lick her nipple. She is moaning and pressing my head against her breast. She wants more and I wanna give her more. So I squeeze her boob, place my mouth above her nipple and suck it inside. Oh dear, I love to play with these wonderful breasts, they are exactly as I like it.

Carefully I bite her nipple inside of my mouth. She loves and enjoys it, I can feel it because of her reaction. After a while I release her nipple and move over to the other one. Before I reach, I squeeze both boobs, press them together and lick her bosom – this wonderful place right between both lovely friends of mine. Andrea is moaning, lifting her body offering me her bosom. I lick up and down this place, her skin is moist because of her emotions. Her sweat is tasty but I want more. Gentle licking above her breast, reaching her nipple that gets sucked at once. Rubbing my teeth above it, tipping it with my tongue, slowly blowing above it…
As I slide down, my tongue is following my body. Her body is covered with goose-pimples.
Her navel. I remember she is very tickly – so I’m tickling her with my tongue inside her navel… this time her reaction is bit different – her body is shaking as if she is laughing, but her sounds are more as if she is excited, needing it.
Just few seconds later she is putting her hands to my head, softly but authoritative she is pushing me lower. She wants my tongue at her danger zone. This is obviously. And yes, I want her pussy now.
I slide lower, though I don’t forget to kiss each cell of her warm skin on my way down.
She is completely relaxed. This is not same Andrea. It’s not my wife, who just accepted some fast sex every few weeks. No, this is the girl I fell in love when we enjoyed ourselves almost each day in the beginning.

My soft lips wander above her mons, reaching a thin line of black hair. Licking left and right beside her hair before I move on to her clit. But I just offer a short touch with the top of my tongue. Her clit has to wait. First I wanna make her wet, wanna taste her delicious juice.

She is moaning louder as she feels my tongue licking her slit - gentle and full of love. A few times I lick her slit from her entrance up to her clit, always stopping right in front of these both points.
I’m slowly licking her outside and inside pussy lips, with broad, flat strokes of my tongue. Move to lick around the inside of her pussy, before I enter her, using my stiffed tongue like a cock, sticking it in and out of the hole.
Lick around the bottom of her pussy and her perineum. Her right leg spread away, her left leg holding up, she is moaning and gasping as I start to lick her faster. She is kneading her breast while she is curling, enjoying my action.
She is opening her pussy for me, between her gasping and moaning I hear “oooh yes” and “hmmmm so good”.
Once more I enter her love tunnel, diving deep inside, enjoying her moist pussy. Oh god, I almost forgot how taste my girl is. Leaving her tight tunnel, again licking her slit up to her clit. Kissing it, then my tongue is starting to massage her hot button. To boost her emotions I stick two fingers inside her pussy, moving them forth and back.
I feel she is soon before cumming. As I notice this, I press my tongue hard on her clit, increasing pressure and simultaneously fingering her faster.
It’s too much for my love. She is cumming with a loud “aaaaaahhhhh”… as loud as she never screamed before. Her whole body is trembling, she twitches and turns. Intense waves are running through her body.
Still fingering and rubbing her clit I notice, her orgasm abates. As this is happening, I also decrease my pressure and stop my finger action. When I feel she needs to calm down, I gentle kiss her pussy, licking her tasty love fluids, wanna have each single drop.

“Oh my god, it was unbelievable! Thanks my dear.” Andreas is speaking, still her voice is vibrating.
I come up to kiss her. We share a long and lovely kiss. One minute later she finishes the kiss, whispering “It’s your turn darling.” She rolls up and slides down. Without any hesitation she kisses my bell-end and strokes my whole cock. So good. How long have I been waiting for this? I don’t know, but it doesn’t matter anymore.
Frequently she is looking to my eyes when she is robbing my cock. She is making me crazy and I love it. Suddenly a big grin appears on her beautiful face. Opening her mouth, putting it over my cock and soon it disappears in her mouth. Oh my god.

Now she is kissing my head first, then licking the top of it, going down the top of the shaft down to the root. She savours the taste of it, loving it as her tongue explores the shaft. Putting her lips around it, soon after her tongue is flickering against the head and down to my fermium. Andrea tastes my salty pre-cum. She occasionally takes my cock from her mouth, rubs the back of the shaft against her cheeks and then begins to work the balls, too. She is cupping them, she is caressing them.

My love is frequently switching between jerking my little friend and sucking it, all the way to the root. She easily fits him inside her mouth. God, great… I’m moaning, feeling like I am in heaven. My fingers are running through her long hair. This blowjob is perfect. And it’s her passion which makes it so wonderful. She doesn’t do it as she thinks she has to do – no, she does it because she wants it. And yes, I want it, too. But I can’t take it very long. I don’t wanna cum – I wanna make love to her – now!
Pulling her up to me, giving her another long kiss while I fondle and knead her sexy butt. We open our eyes, looking without saying any word, we smile.

As I turn her onto her back she knows about my plan. At once she spreads her legs and pulls me into her. My cock slips inside without resistance. Her pussy is tight but still very wet.

We are making love. My cock moves forth and back as my fingers did before. The room is filled with desire and love. Andrea enjoys every thrust I do. Deeper and deeper I push my cock inside, feeling the walls of her love tunnel each time I’m moving back. She is lifting her hips, pushing it against me. I picked up the pace to match her rhythm.
One minute later she opened her eyes. “Honey….? Please, go on!” I had stopped my actions and my cock has left her. I show a dirty smile. Then my cock is rubbing her pussy. She is moaning. Just as she is taking a deep breath I push my cock inside. One fast and strong thrust. She screams. I pull out and repeat – fast and strong inside her pussy. Once more. Anew. And again. “Oooohhh soo good” I hear her gasping. I bend down and we are canoodling. Andrea pulls her knees up and spreads them. I’m so deep inside her, increasing my speed.

My angel is at the point of no return. I feel it. Her body is squirming, she stopped kissing and is screaming “yes…yes…yess oooohh” This is too much. I also can’t stop now, my cock is seems to burst as I shoot my cream straight into her love tunnel. With every thrust I pump my load deep inside. “Aaaaaahhh “ I’m moaning . It feels, that every twitch is bringing me closer to heaven. Stars are exploding in my head. I can’t think anymore, all my senses are turned off. There are just Andrea and me. Her pussy is milking my cock off. She wants everything and I’m willing to give.

At least I roll beside her. We smile, as we are breathing, calming down. We share one more long kiss, while we’re hugging. As this kiss finish, she asks “Mr. Holiday, can we repeat this date soon?” I laugh. “Of course Mrs. Holiday. We will repeat this frequently.” Looking deep into her eyes “I love you Andrea!” “Oh darling, I also love you” she whispers.

« : March 30, 2014, 08:09:59 PM Brandybee »

TightFit74

« #2 : May 31, 2012, 04:15:04 PM »

SECRET SUMMER TRYST      -    Brandybee 

I stand and gaze at the picturesque view before me. The sun slowly sinking causing a sensuous hazy orange sky and  the reflection in the lake like a mirror. Certainly a beautiful summer evening as the water gently ripples in the soft warm breeze.
Lost in thought, an eye mask in one hand & my mobile in the other.. I wait..

My thoughts drift back to the reason I am standing here. My long hair freshly washed, hanging loose down my back with my grey and beige mosaic lacy mini dress clinging to my womanly curves. I smile. I know he likes this dress, bra-less &  barelegged. A feeling of excited anticipation washes over me, thinking of my man, my secret lover.

We'd met online, years ago now - on Achat- and our relationship had blossomed into our "guilty pleasure" trysts. Every summer we would hire our log house in the mountains & he would drop by when he could.
My phone buzzed - a text - it was from him. " BLINDFOLD. 5 MINS AWAY. PANTIES OFF ". My heart races a little & butterflies flutter in my lower tummy. A warm flush spreads through my body & pools in my feminie centre. He always has this effect on me. Senses on high alert, I slowly remove my panties enjoying the silky lace grazing my skin in their descent and the subsequent breeze caressing my bared flesh. I take a last look at the beautiful evening sky & lake before covering my eyes with the mask & I wait in blinded silent anticipation and excitement. Senses heightened ,the wind softly teases, playing havock with my sensitive nipples causing my breasts to peak & ache. The cool air, against my heated core, attempts to gently ruffle my trimmed, prepared pussy, and it entices sexual arousal. It excites and tantalises me more as time moves on, and I listen for his approach, anticipation building.

He approaches from behind me, and I hear that sexy deep familiar voice of his, " Did you miss me?" I drop my head a little and partially turn it his way and reply " You know I did" He walks up behind me  and whispers in my ear as his hands grab my hips and pulls me into him " I missed you too" He nuzzles and smells my hair- fresh apple blossom tantalises his nostrils and then he moves it aside so he can kiss my neck and shoulders. He begins his seduction swirling his tongue as he tastes and traces my skin. I moan gently moving my head so he has all the access he needs. He slowly inches my dress up & I feel his crotch grinding against my bared flesh. After a few enjoyable moments, I feel him move away and  immediately miss his closeness.

He has stepped back to look at my naked buttocks seeing me exposed for him. I hear him mutter " Good Girl" as he kneels & begins to knead and fondle them parting my cheeks to view my valley. He turns me round and I hear him groan as he sees my womanhood for the first time this year. " Beautiful"  he murmurs touching my labia, parting my folds before kissing me intimately. Feminine juices flood on to his tongue as my body reacts to his probing.  After awhile of drinking my sweet nectar, he cups my enflamed sex and rubs gently as he stands and kisses my mouth. As he deepens his kiss, he pushes his finger inside me testing my wetness. Hes not disappointed. His hands roam over my body, exploring and finding my breasts and I moan as he squeezes gently.My hands explore the contours of his back & play with the hair at the nape of his neck. As his kiss ends, I kiss his face and gently lick and trace his eyebrows. " Do you want me"? I ask, moving to his ear and whispering softly.

" You know I do", he answers. I smile at his reply. Its always been amazing how much we want each other & the  "You know.."  at the start of our answers had, somehow, become our trademark. He pulls the straps down on my shoulders and tugs my dress down revealing my breasts. He rubs them gently letting the nipples tease his sensitive inner palms and then kisses each one gently sucking the nipples to their fullest peak. He pushes down on my shoulders, silently telling me what he wants. The air on my wet nipples excites me more and sends  delicious shivers down my body. I slowly descend down his body, brushing against him, and I kneel before him. He guides my hands to his bulging cock and I fondle him, squeezing him outside his trousers. Slowly I undo his button & unzip him, tugging his trousers down. He is commando too. I reach for his hardened cock and I hear his sharp intake of breath. Big and firm, I feel his length in my hand and wank him softly, my thumb grazing his little slit & spreading the leaking pre-cum over his smooth knob.

He moans as I take him in my mouth, enjoying his scent, enjoying his taste. My tongue teases his head rimming and suckling his opening before pushing into him and beginning the rhythm of tongue fucking, I know he likes. He moans as I move to tease & nibble & lick his length, trailing along his pulsating veins.I feel him stiffen and circle his hips slightly in pleasure.Feeling empowered and encouraged, I nuzzle, fondle and kiss his balls and undercarriage before returning to his throbbing rod. Taking him in my hand, I wank him as I suck & lubricate my finger making sure its very very wet. My wet finger finds his puckered anal star and I gently rim him as I take him fully in my mouth and begin a deep, head fucking, pleasurable routine, sucking in my cheeks to enhance the pressure on his cock.

" Touch yourself" , he commands. My free hand finds my wet labia, rubbing my lips gushing with feminine juices. I explore my folds and tease my swollen bud.Pleasurable sensations envelope my body causing me to whimper in ecstasy against his penis.My fingers are soon soaked & coated with wet, wanton, female lust. He holds my head and begins to thrust into my mouth, rocking in and out.My hands swap over, seeking & finding his special star. Simultaneously I push my finger into him to massage his prostrate gland, and still sucking his cock, I push my finger into my aching pussy . I feel him react, enjoying the pleasurable sensation as he strokes my hair. My body also responds.

Suddenly, he can take, no more. He pulls me to my feet & in one sweeping movement, he has turned me round, bent me over, and plunged his hard throbbing cock into my aching wanton pussy. My folds parting and taking him hungrily. We both groan at his sudden possession and he stills, feeling my heat and inner walls squeezing him, enjoying our union.He takes my hands & pulls me back, entering that little bit deeper and hitting my cervix. Joined deeply, he begins the age old dance of mating.

Slow at first, then faster as primitive lust takes over and our breathing quickens. Nothing else is important. We rock together, until eventually I feel him stiffen. Still fucking, and, without breaking the rhythm, he bends over me, groping my breasts and finding my clitoris, so swollen and ready for him. He rubs and within seconds, we both crash over the edge of ultimate sexual pleasure. Bodies glistening in a film of beaded sweat, moaning, as wave after wave, of pleasure ripples throughout our bodies. Seed and juices flowing freely and intermingling.Our bodies jerking and spasming until  an afterglow of calm is reached.

We still a few moments, enjoying the sated intimate moment before he pulls me up and hugs me from behind. I'm shaking and trembling a little from the power of my release. He gently removes my mask and whispers in my ear as he holds me "Beautiful sunset". One arm on my breasts, the other on my lower tummy, we watch in contented, happy, peaceful silence, at one with nature. After a while, we begin to dress and straighten our clothing.

His phone buzzes in the silence & he reaches in his pocket to look.. " NAKED, NOW, BED IN OUR LOG CABIN "  He chuckles & looks at me , " You know we will " .....

« : March 30, 2014, 07:58:53 PM Brandybee »

TightFit74

« #3 : May 31, 2012, 04:16:13 PM »

"Click" A Cherie and Paula Adventure     -     Pafe   

Click was the sound that came from the handcuffs as I closed it around my husband’s wrist.  The other cuff was already attached to the headboard of the bed.  As I pulled his right arm up, I was lying on top of him, dressed in a sexy negligee.  “Do you trust me?” I whispered hotly in his ear, putting another handcuff around that wrist.
Harry smiled up at me and said, “Yes.” In a soft, playful voice.
“Good.” I replied, “Since it is our anniversary, I have a surprise for you.  Something I think you will really enjoy.  Now, I want you to just lay back and enjoy all the sensations I have planned for you.”  I reached up to the headboard and took hold of a silk blindfold and stretched the elastic around his head, covering his eyes with the silk.  “Can you see anything?”  I asked.
“No, I am completely blind.”  He said.
I did a small check, moving my fingers around the blindfold.  When I was satisfied that he truly could not see, I sat back and surveyed the scene.
He was dressed only in his pajama bottoms, his chest was bare, as I had removed his shirt while we were into some heavy necking.  I leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips, then ran my tongue across them.  He tried to suck my tongue in with his lips, but I avoided him and then slid off of him on his right side and surveyed my work.  He lay there stretched out in front of me, arms up over his head, wrists secured in the handcuffs.  I slid my hand across his chest, firmly, almost pushing on him.  Feeling his muscles, and the coolness of his skin, as my hand went further down his body, across his stomach.  He twitched slightly as I playfully tickled his sides with my nails.  My hand continued its journey, moving across the front of his pajama bottoms, he moaned gently as my hand closed around his hard cock.
“Mmmmm”, he moaned, “I think I’m going to like this.”
I got up off the bed and moved to the foot of it.  I grabbed his pants at each leg and started to tug them off.  He raised up slightly to aid me in getting them off of him.  I removed them and tossed them behind me into a corner of the bedroom.  I ran my hands back up his bare legs, moving directly to his balls, using both hands, kneading them gently.  He moaned again and I saw his cock twitch.  I grabbed hold of that with my hand and slowly stroked it a few times.  I again moved away from him, pulling my negligee off and tossing that aside, then moved my whole body up along his, feeling his hardness under me as I slid up to kiss him.  My breasts sliding across his naked body, my nipples hardening at the sensation.   I slid back down him, and slowed my pace as my breasts slid across his manhood, I could feel the wet slickness of pre-cum on it.
I got up on my knees, kneeling between his legs and slid my legs back and off the bed, moving my face just inches from his cock.  I blew very lightly on it and then snaked a tongue down its length.  I pushed myself up from the bed, standing now at the foot of it.  I reached between the mattress and box spring retrieving a feather I had hidden there earlier in the day.  I began moving it across the bottom of his feet, making him twitch and kick a little as he laughed.
“What is that?” He asked.  “It tickles.”
“Like it?” I responded.
He moaned slightly and said.  “I think so, but I don’t know yet.”
 I caressed each foot with my free hand and continued to move the feather up his legs.  Moving it in a circle pattern, alternating back and forth across each leg.  He stopped twitching and I could see him relaxing as he was enjoying the sensations the feather was giving him, and anticipating where it was going.  I move it across his thighs, and up to his tummy, making him twitch again.  Then I brought it down and moved it the length of his hardness.  His cock jumped at the first touch of the feather, then jumped again as I moved it across his testicles.  I got really close to him now, my face just inches away from the tickling, swirling feather and I again blew a breath across him, making him twitch and jump again.  I then gave him one long lick from his balls to the head of his cock.  He moaned with a feeling of passion in his voice.
“I like that better than the tickling.”  He said.
I giggled a little as I slowly began moving the feather further up now, along his sides, causing him to jump slightly at its light touch.  My body pressing against his as I reached to move the feather up his left arm, to his hand, then across to the other hand and back down his right arm.  I moved it across his forehead, down his nose and tickled his lips with it.  I slid back down his body some and then moved the feather across his chin and along his neck, still using a small circling pattern as it moved slowly along his body.  I moved my right knee up between his legs pressing into him, as I straddled his right thigh, sitting on him.  I could feel his warm skin as I pressed and humped my pussy against him, smearing my wetness on his thigh. 
Again I moved it across his tummy and onto his hardness, swirling it, flicking it across him.  To his balls, then back up his cock.  I slid off his thigh, knowing I was leaving it moist from me and repositioned myself between his legs again.  I leaned in, taking the feather away as I leaned on both hands that were on each side of his body.  I licked all the way up his shaft to the head, swirling my tongue around the head, and positioning my lips on it, took him into my mouth using only my lips to capture him.  I gave him about six really slow sucks, taking about half of him into my mouth on each one.  Then pulling myself back slightly, raising him almost perpendicular to his body, I released him and his hard cock sprang back to his body making a smack sound as it hit.  I slid back onto my knees and rose up on them on the bed.
“Hey.  Where are you going?”  He asked.
“I’ll be right back, honey.”  I said, as I got up from the bed, again standing at the foot of it.  I turned and opened the bedroom door and went into the hallway.  I motioned to my lover, Cherie to come and join us.
Cherie is blonde, blue eyed, sexy, with a body to die for.  Shapely, hourglass figure, awesome round breasts with those perky type nipples that always look like they are erect, she is 5’- 2” tall and weighs about 114lbs.  She and I have been lovers and best friends for about 3 years, wet met under unusual circumstances, and became instant friends, then lovers, but that is a story for another time.
My husband did not know about me and Cherie, though he may had suspected something was going on.  Cherie and I were not shy about our feelings towards each other, though we did try to hide the sexual part of our relationship.  I would often joke with Harry about her joining us for a love making session and he would always joke about it also, then we would have sexy thoughts about that.  Little did he know that it was about to happen.
I went into the bedroom first with Cherie quietly behind me.  I put a hand on each of Harry’s ankles and gently scratched my nails across them. 
“I’m back, lover.”  I said.  “Did you miss me?”
“Mmmmmm, yes.” He moaned.
Then I slid my hands up the inside of his legs, up the inside part of his thighs until they reached his balls.  He moaned.  I cupped my hands around them, lifting them slightly away from his body.  He moaned a little louder and said “Keep going, Paula, don’t stop there.”  My hands continued to his hardness and taking him into one hand stroked him gently, slowly.  I move up closer, my lips just about the head of his cock and very lightly licked around it, before taking him into my mouth.  He moaned really loudly.  I gave him about seven slow, up and downs, while my tongue swirled around him, as if it was searching for something.
Pulling up away from him, I look up at Cherie and she was standing with her back at the wall, watching me with a playful look in her eyes and that little crooked, wry smile I love so much.  I motioned her over, keeping Harry’s cock in my hand I backed off the bed again, still holding him, while Cherie got onto the bed almost in the same place I was.  I was stroking him slightly, gently she lowered her head, and took his cock into her mouth.  She kept going, taking almost all of him in. 
He said. “Oh Paula, mmmmmm, that feels so wonderful.”  Cherie was looking at me and I smiled at her, and moved my hand lower, taking his balls and gently scratching them with my nails, in that way that always drives him wild.
“Oh yeah”, he said, “keep going, Yes.  Just like that.” 
Cherie was really working his cock over now, backing off and almost releasing the head, then taking him back between her lips.  Licking the length of his cock, as I held it and again taking him back into her mouth.  Slow, short movements.  Then fast and deeper ones, varying her speed and depth.
I let go of him while she kept sucking him, his moans of pleasure increasing, his breathing pace quickening.  I walked around the bed, sliding my hand between Cherie’s legs, feeling her wetness.  Oh my, she was really wet.  She let out a small squeak sound with Harry’s cock still in her mouth. His head raised from the pillow then back down.  His hips thrusting up, matching the motion of her mouth on him.  I could see how wet his cock was from her saliva.  They looked so hot as I watched them, I slid my hand down my body and between my legs.  I was really wet, too.   I moved further up the side of the bed and touched Cherie on the top of the head with my hand.  She rose up, releasing his cock and looked at me. 
Harry let out a whimper and said. “I need to feel you Paula.  I need to feel you on me, your hot pussy, your wetness.”
I leaned into him, from his right side and kissed him firmly on the mouth, pressing my lips passionately against his.  I leaned back and stood up.  Cherie took him in between her thumb and forefinger and held his cock up as she moved her legs out, straddling him.  She lowered herself onto him.  She gave me a wild eyed look as she slowly sank onto his cock, taking him all the way in.  I again leaned in to him and wetly licked his ear, kissed him again, and whispered hotly into his ear.  “Do you still trust me?”
“What,” he said, “what is going on.  Paula, what is happening.”
“Tell me.”  I said.  “Tell me that you still trust me.”
“I trust you, Paula.” His voice had a waver to it, an inquisitive tone.  “But what is going on?”
Cherie is starting to ride him now.  She is still keeping her hands from him, using just her hips moving back and forth, grinding on him.  Her head is back and she has her eyes closed.  I got on my knees on the bed, and leaned in and kissed him again.  My hands moved up and slowly pulled the blindfold up, his eyes flashed opened, his head moved from side to side trying to get away from my kiss, and finally breaking free he looked past me to see Cherie, naked leaning back, her eyes closed, and a look of deep passion on her face riding his cock.
“Oh wow.”  He said, his voice raising slightly.  “I thought something was going on!  This is… this is so unexpected, so raunchy.” 
“Happy Anniversary, Honey.”  I said, kissing him again as I reached up to the headboard and found the keys to the handcuffs.  I unlocked the one on his right wrist.  His arm quickly went around me.  I giggled and unlocked the cuff on his left wrist, freeing him, then dropped the key on the headboard.  I looked back at Cherie, she had that look on her face that I knew meant that she was getting close to orgasm. 
“How long have you two planned this?”  He asked.  “When did you come up with the idea?”  He kept going on, wanting to know how we planned it, asking all sorts of questions.
“Paula”, Cherie said, “give him something to do with that mouth.”
I giggled again and swung my leg over his head, kneeling on each side of him, facing Cherie, and slowly lowered myself on his mouth.  His tongue and lips immediately went to work.  Cherie and I leaned into each other and kissed.
“Harry?” Cherie said, breaking the kiss.
“Yes, Cherie?” He answered.
“Shut up and fuck.” 
 We all took turns with each other that night.  Every position we could think of we tried.  When Harry was recovering, Cherie and I went at with lips, tongues and fingers, and Mr. Muffy until Harry was ready again.  It was a night of intense pleasure and love, each wanting to please the other, all of us taking  our relationships to another dimension and it all started with a “Click”.
The End.
« : March 30, 2014, 07:59:28 PM Brandybee »

TightFit74

« #4 : May 31, 2012, 04:17:21 PM »

La Grand’ Terre   Part  I     -  TightFit74   

I felt her eyes burning on me as soon as I got out of the car and my feet landed on the scorched grass of the campsite. The small soccer field in front of the bar had gotten a beating from the burning sun in the south of France, the field more dirt as grass and the small patches left had turned to yellow straw. Unaware at that moment of what caused the itch on my cheek, I rubbed the sweat off my forehead and entered the reception building, warmly greeted by the owner of the campsite. She recognised me from the years before, the camping in France was my regular holiday adress in my pre-twenties. As always she assigned me to a spot in the youth’s corner, a narrow lane between tall trees at the back of the campsite, without a watertap or electricty. For a redused fee, all youths where corralled and monitored there.

I guess they thought it would be better to have all the young ones centered and keep an eye on us and since the lane looked the same each year, I guess they had a point. My own spot was still free, though internet and email did not exist yet, a group of friends kept in touch and more or less the same group of friends would come back to that campsite each year. It was still early in the morning when we arrived as my best friend and I left early the evening before and drove the 1100 kilometers in a single stretch. Just 3 stops to tank and switch sides and 10 hours later we reached our destination. He was excited, he had been writing letters to the cute french girl he met the year before, and she should be there waiting for him already.

I on the other hand, didn’t have anyone waiting for me, though the year before I met a girl and for the first time in my life kissed.She even let me fondle her, hidden in the shadows of the trees of the sandy beach along the river. There, between the rocks, under the star-filled sky, we crept into eachother’s arms, kissed endlessly and after a while she let me slide my hand into her panties and touch her sex. I was overwhelmed, had no clue what to do but was immediatly drawn to the warm, scented wetness I found hidden between her thighs. Though she never touched me and soon pushed my hands away after sultry, seductive moans in my ear, she had been on my thoughts ever since. And even after receiving a letter she had met a french boy at school and she was with him now, I didn’t give up hope she would be at the campsite again this year.

Slowly we drove the car through the narrow lanes and entered the one leading to “Camp Jenlain”. The name arose after a long night at the river, the campfire almost extinguished and a pile of beer bottles around us. Jenlain, the french amber beer tasted even amazing with a tepid temperature but after soaking for an hour or so in the river, it was perfect. Though attempts were made to temper the volume of  our unpacking, within a few minutes the tents were zipped open and sleepy heads started to appear. The welcome rather cold, their sleep rudely interrupted, our holiday mates crawled out of their canvas ovens. By the way their faces looked, they slept less as a few hours. But after an invitation to the bar for coffee, sleep quickly faded and the mood got more cheerful.

It became almost too cheerful when a bottle of Pastis was ordered and small glasses were passed around. 2 hours later the bottle was empty and everyone passed out on the river bank while the sun was climbing to the highest point. After waking up, burned and lightheaded with the heat, I dove into the cool water and washed away the cloak of alcohol. With water dripping in my eyes, I noticed a slender figure, curly hair to her shoulder and her face turned to my direction. But the blurry view kept me from seeing the intense look of her eyes and I sat back on my towel, my back turned to her.

The early start set the tone for the rest of the day and after drying up in the sun, the group moved to the bar for an early beer. Dried out by the sun, my throat was coarse and the thought of a cool , foamy beer sounded too good to deny. Half way across the soccer pitch, I suddenly stopped in my pace. On the terrace of the bar, in the shade of a tree, sat the most gorgeous girl I had ever seen. Slender frame, curly brown hair to her shoulders and warm, hazel eyes. As I noticed the color of her eyes from 30 meters away, I felt a familiar itch, my face brushed with her gaze, my eyes interlocking with hers as soon as they crossed paths. Then suddenly the eye contact was broken as I am grabbed by my shoulders and dragged to the bar, my friends eager to soften the dry throats the sun had caused. As soon as I found my balance again and looked back at the table, I saw her body disappear between the trees leading to the tents and caravans. With a sense of loss I looked after her, then turned and focussed on my friends again.

After the first, strange day, I fell back into the campsite rhythm that became so familiar over the years. Sleeping in until the sun melted me inside my tent, crawling out from under a sticky sheet, only to be met with the sizzling hot temperature of midday. After a slow breakfast and hanging around in camp Jenlain, the shades would lengthen and the beach called for me. With just a towel and shorts on, I’d walk the path to the river, turn left and find anyone that looked like a friend. The group would change constantly. Someone would leave, someone would come but all were friendly and in a holiday spirit, everyone was relaxed. When the shadows would start to lengthen and the first smells of dinner would drift over the site, we would go to the bar for an aperitif. Either Pastis or a fresh ‘pression’. When the first buzz had faded, we would return to camp Jenlain and hang around until it was time to cook.

Being the designated chef, I’d go out shopping with anyone that wanted to come and slave in the hot sun, just two small gas burners for use. I still managed to prepare quite nice meals and it was undisputed who controlled the ladle. After dinner and coffee, a visit to the washrooms was obligated to get ready for the night. The area in the south of France, the Ardeche, was littered with campsites and on a road stretching 5 miles, 6 were located within walking distance. As tradition demanded, each campsite would organise a dance night, each having their own day of the week. So as soon as the sky went dark, groups of young people would follow the discolights in distance like lemmings to a cliff.

After a few hours of dancing, usually the party stopped at midnight to allow the people on the campsite to get some sleep, we would assemble at camp Jenlain, grab beer, crisps and guitars and head to the beach. I would usually be ahead of the group and start the fire. With a hint of an arsenist running through my veins, I was one of a few that could actually light the campfire and performing that task was usually rewarded with kisses from the girls and beer passed to me whenever I emptied my bottle.

The first night on the river was all about reaffirming friendships, meeting new people that tagged along and enjoying the deep darkness of the region. Living in the west of holland, the night is never dark. Villages and cities within throwing distance, or else green house complexes lit with natrium lamps coloured the sky in a sheen of orange. But not here. The closest light was the North Star and the milkyway always seemed close enough to grab. That night fatigue hit me and within a couple of hours I was not able to stay at the fire for  much longer. Stumbling over rocks and roots, intoxicated by alcohol and fatigue, I made my way towards camp Jenlain. As I felt an itch on my right cheek, I turned my head, caught my foot behind a root and landed on my face in the dirt of the path. Before I could get back to my feet and focus on the spot where I saw the silhouette of a slender frame against the lit opening of the washroom, the silhouette had disappeared and dazed I reached my tent. It took some time before I found the zipper and let myself fall inside, but as soon as my face hit the pillow I fell in a deep comatic sleep.

The next day the sweat collected on my skin, lets me drift out of my tent and with squinted eyes I try to get a look of the surroundings. The open spot between the tents is still empty, the sun not too high yet but already it is warm. When I find my glasses, i check my watch and see it is just past 10 am, it’ll be a good two hours before anyone else wakes up, when the sun reaches it’s highest point. I get my wallet and my cigarettes and make my way to the bar for café au lait and a spot on the terrace, a soft breeze and shadow promising at least some coolness.

I get the huge cup of coffee and a glass of water from the bar and nestle myself on one of the wooden seats outside. Still cloaked with a sleepy feeling, the toxics left by the alcohol sharpen the light in my eyes and make the veins on my forehead throb. A deep thumping headache starts to accumulate but settles slowly as I drink the water and have a first sip of hot coffee. My mind immediatly clears a little as the caffeine starts rushing through my veins and I am able to look up. As I glance up, her eyes immediatly interlock with mine. While I was stirring, she must have arrived at the bar, taking a seat 5 meters away from me and looking at me intensely.

I blush, not accustomed by such an intense look and I turn my head, looking over the soccer pitch in a desperate attempt to find one of my friends. She’s gorgeous, out of my league it feels and I am having great difficulties with handling the silent attention she pays to me. As I turn back and look at her face, her face is still turned my way, but sunglasses now block the view to her beautiful brown pools  of color. I start to twitch in my seat, drinking my coffee faster as I should and choke on the last sip. Gasping for air I look at her again and see her raising her hand, hiding the smile that curls her lips. Flushed with embarrassement I get up and leave the terrace, only looking back as I walk into the trees lining the seperated camping spots. The feel of her eyes burning in my back as I flee, is confirmed as I look back and see her body and head turned my direction. From this distance I can’t see her smile clearly, but I am certain it is there.

As soon as I am out of sight, I hit myself in the head. ‘It’s pretty obvious that she’s interested in me, and she sat at another table to give me the chance to approach her. Dumb ass.. She’s perfect. Why do I have to be this shy?’ In a bad mood I return to the camp, to finally find some friends awake. Fortunately they are all still very sleepy so my mood isn’t noticed and before they can, my disappointment fades away. Half an hour later I see my best friend enter the small lane towards the camp, a springy step and a huge smile on his face betray what kind of a night he had. Without saying a word he lumps down in a seat besides me and hits me on my knee.

“Well? Any luck last night?”

“No, but there is this girl.. I think she likes me..”

“What are you waiting for?”

“I just made a huge ass of myself. I doubt she feels the same still”

“No worries, plenty of fish in the see. Have you seen that little cute blondy at the fire last night? Cendrine told me she was available”

“Not sure, I was too drunk to notice...”

The days after that pass without anything extrordinary happening, and I catch not even a glimpse of the girl. The embarrassement of the terrace fades away as we get closer tot he biggest day during this holiday, quatorze juillet, the national holiday. The closer the date nears, the more activities start in preparation for the big night. In camp Jenlain, the buzz about marquisette starts to become louder and louder and plans are made to make sure to have enough for the campfire that night. With a couple of french friends, we had been collecting wood for a couple of night and prepared a big stack of logs. It would be a huge fire that night and it was expected to be extra busy. Marquisette is a cocktail that is only prepared on the 14th of july, a concoction of wodka, rum, lemon juice and champagne, though they use crement in this region and especially on campsites. It tastes like lemonade but packs a mean punch and was our favorite holiday drink.

The day itself went accordingly. Waking up in the middle of the day, a lazy breakfast and a couple of hours spent on the beach. But everything was delayed and dragged out a few hours as it promised to be a long night. The washrooms were practically deserted by the time we arrived there and most of the guys were able to occupy connecting shower booths. Soap and towels were flung from booth to booth and the washroom was dripping with water by the time we were ready. When I got out of my booth, just wearingshorts, I felt the sharp sting of a towel whipped at me and as I turn around, my best friend flies out of the washroom. Without hesitating I run after him, dashing through the opening. As I take the corner, at the very last moment I notice a figure in front of me and as I try to prevent a head-on collision, my feet slip and I skid across the dirt, ending my slide at the feet of a girl. As I look up, I see her warm, hazel eyes interlock with mine, her hand covering her face, a startled but amused expression just visible behind her slender fingers.

I get up and mumble an apologee in my best french, then I look at myself. My skin, still moist from the shower, is now covered with dust and I look like I worked in a coal mine. My cheeks immediatly start burning as I hear her giggle and feel her eyes looking me over. Without making eyecontact, I turn on my heels and flee into the washrooms again. ‘Damned, another jackass moment’. I look at myself in the mirror and know I need another shower. But my shorts are covered in dirt and there’s now way I can wear them again after my shower. So with a deep sigh, I step out of the washroom, pass the girl that is still standing there, and get a new pair of shorts from my tent. When I return, she’s gone and in peace I finish my shower.

Clouds of cologne and adrenaline waft behind the group as we make our way to the bar. The sky has gone dark and the terrace is lighted up with colored disco lights. It’s packed and we serpentine our way through the crowd to get a first drink. At the bar we meet up with a group of french friends who have started their celebration early with barbecues and lots of pastis and soon everyone is raising a glass. Toasts are made on the french republic, the dutch-french connection and ofcourse the glory of the campsite is celebrated. My hand slides over my cheek as I feel a familiar itch and I look around. In the mesh of arms, legs and torso’s her eyes stand out as if she’s the only green tree in the dessert. As soon as our looks overlap, my eyes are drawn to hers and interlock. Only to be torn away as someone bumps into her and pushes her out of sight.
« : March 30, 2014, 08:00:15 PM Brandybee »

TightFit74

« #5 : May 31, 2012, 04:19:02 PM »

La Grand’ Terre    Part II   -   TightFit74 

The sense of loss is intenser, almost a stinging pain in my chest as she disappears from sight. My best friend notices my look and slaps me on the shoulder, bumping his beer into mine. I grin at him and we empty our glasses in a single gulp, burp and with shouting the word “goufion”, force the whole group of friends to form the ‘loser’ sign. The last one forming the sign, empties his glass without complaints. The rules of the game followed strictly, for the desire to be dumped in the river fully dressed at night in a drunken state is extremely low. After spending an hour or so, we slowly start to move in little groups to the next campsite, to stock up on the champagne cocktail for the night at the campfire. At the next bar, the mood is cheerful, people are dancing and fireworks are fired.

The evening quickly turns to night and soon the terrace starts to empty, people singing and waddling back to their caravans and tents. The path to our own campite is dark and only a few have brought torches. But after a slow stroll, we all reach the beach and walk towards the campfire. The first signs of a fire are already licking the logs and soon the circle of people is painted with licking and flickering flames of oranges and reds. The sky is exceptionally clear and the full moon is hovering over the mountain across the river like a white, ominous disk. It’s busy around the fire, more people as usually came and a lot of young faces can be seen amongst familiar onesl. As soon as I find a spot, the faces become clearer and recognisable and my eyes start to go around the circle to find the hazel eyes I’m looking for. But I can’t find them, nor can I feel the tickle on my cheek.

After an hour or so, the circle starts to become smaller and people start to move closer together around the fire. My guitar is pushed in my hands and my best friend lumps onto the sand next to me. The smile on his face betrays what he’s been doing for the past few hours and he is extremely cheerful. As soon as we have tuned in on eachother, we start playing the song that is usually requested most. As soon as the first notes of ‘Hotel California’ cascade over the river, I feel someone sit down next to me, an arm brushing my thigh, the warmth of a body washing over my side. When I look to my left, my pick slips from my fingers and I miss the bridge in the song. My hands fall idle as soon as her eyes interlock with mine and it is as if I’m looking through a tunnel, her eyes the bright light at the end of it. She smiles, the curl of her lip lighting up her delicate face, giving it an inner glow that overwhelms me.

“Allez, jouer..”

She leans in, her lips almost touching my ear as she whispers her words, her voice sweet as honey. A shiver runs down my spine and for a moment I am frozen. But then I smile shyly, find my pick and start strumming the strings of my guitar, relieved and worried with the broken eyecontact. I get a wink of my best friend as I pick up the rhythm and tune of the song, having started playing “smells like teen spirit”. With the comforting pressure of her slender frame leaning against my body, inspiration flows through my veins and as my best friend plays the solo’s and basic rhythm, I add layers off rhythm and melody by dampening strings, adding riffs and quick changes of chords. After an hour of continuous playing, we finally lay down our guitars and get a big applause from the crowd. Beers are pressed into our hands, joints and champagne are offered and shoulders slapped.

When the crowd has settled down, I feel her hand suddenly slide over my thigh and I turn to her. Her eyes big and slightly moist, glistening in the light of the moon. Her teeth are whitened with the cold light of the moon, wreathed with soft, red lips, her tanned face blushing, envelloped by her curly brown hair. I answer her smile and gaze and slowly extend my hand out to her. She slips her fingers into mine and gently I squeeze, feeling the warmth of her palm, the soft grips of her fingers.

“Je m’appelle Daniel”

“Angelique”

As she smiles seductively, I start to panic. My mind is running in circles as I try to find a line, a sentence, something to keep the conversation going but before I can utter a word, she slowly gets up, pushing her skidded up summer dress down her thighs. She looks down on me, then extends her hand invitingly, already turning her back to the fire. As if I am hovering over the fire, detached from my body, I see myself get up and take her hand in mine, pulled forward into the dark of the night. She’s half a step in front of me and almost seems to hurry to our destination. Slowly, as the cheerful singing and noises from the campfire fade away, I am pulled back into myself again. My eyes are glued to her and I really don’t care where she takes me, just as long as she doesn’t let go. After a few minutes we reach a rockformation and as we walk around one of the offshoots, a small cove appears.

She stops, slowly turns towards me and takes my other hand in hers as well, stepping in and laying her torso against my chest. Her eyes are sparkling, warm, inviting and as she tilts her head, my face is pulled in until my lips touch hers. Our fingers entangle as our lips fuse together, her mouth opens slightly and I feel the tip of her tongue run over my lips from corner to corner. I open my mouth as well and meet her tongue, feeling it slowly curl and twist around mine in a slow, sensual dance. Her hands release mine and she slide her fingers over my ches and over my shoulderst. They meet behind at the nape of my neck and her arms tighten as she pushes her body against mine in a firm embrace.

Now knowing what to do with my hands, I place them on her hips, feeling them slide down to her buttocks without having any control over them. I grab her buttocks firmly and push her lower body into me, my actions automated, directed by the growing desire within me. Our kisses become increasingly more passionate and soon she devours my lips and tongue, writhing her chest and pelvis against me. Her dress now moved up over her hips, her naked mounds in my hands, fingers sliding down the crevass, traing the soft fabric of her thong. She lets go off my neck, breaks the kiss and takes the hem of her tight dress in her hands. As she steps away from me, she takes it off in a fluent motion and lets it drop to her feet, sensually swaying her upper body as she exposes her slender frame and her small, perky breasts. Seeing my eyes drift over her body, soaking up every detail like a sapunge, she steps in closer and grabs my shirt.

Eagerly I let her take off my shirt, then gasp for air as I feel her fingers slip into the waistband of my pants. Her nimble fingers unbutton, unzip, then pull down my pants, my desire showing in a big bulge in my superman underpants. I blush as she lets her hand slide over my erection, then moan as she pulls my underpants down and lets my member jump free. She slides down to her knees, helping me step out of them, then slowly starts kissing up my legs. Her tongue curls and twists over my skin, leaving a shiny trail behind, caught in the light of the moon. She looks up to me as her lips touch the base of my member and as she assures herself of my undivided attention, she licks up the shaft then bluntly folds her lips around the head and pushes her face towards my pelvis.

“oohh, Angel... C’est.. c’est le premier fois..”

She lets my shaft slip from her mouth and smiles, her fingers folded around the base, the head resting against her cheek, leaving a spot of precum behind.

“Je sais..”

I almost faint as she pushes my shaft through her lips again and grazes the head against the roof of her head. I feel her take a deep breath, then push harder and the head slips into her throat. Her eyes demandingly looking into mine, her thumb and index finger folded tightly around the shaft, her free arm wrapped around my waist, pusing me hard against her. Her tongue swirls and slides around the shaft as her cheeks collapse, increasing the suction on my member. The veins start to throb underneath the skin as rushes of blood are pumped into the bloodvessels, her throat moving as she swallows the head, my member reaching full erection in seconds. Then suddenly she releases, pulls her head back and slides my wet shaft from her mouth, gasping for air.

She smiles as she raises herself, takes my hands and places them on the straps of her thong, swaying her hips gently. Even in my subdued state, my experience blatently obvious, I get the hint and curl my fingers underneath the straps and slowly pull her panties down. The movements of her body gracious, fluent as she steps out of them, a blush colouring her cheeks as the little patch of hair crowning her sex, appears from underneath the white lacy fabric. She steps into my arms and our naked bodies meet, my member pressing into her stomach, the top of her head just reaching my nose. My hands rest on her buttocks as I lean in to kiss her, answering the calling pout of her lips. Mesmerised I look into her eyes, completely under her direction and gallantly I answer her nudges and lay down on the sand, feeling her body move with me, straddling me with her thighs as she sits down on me.

I feel the heat emitting from her sex as her body connects with mine, the touch of her skin intensifying the sensuality of the moment. She leans in and I feel her hard nipples drag over my chest, followed by the soft, warm pressure of her breasts as she lays down on top of me. Her body moves up slightly to let our lips fuse together and her sex drag over my shaft, the first droplets of her desire spread out over the skin of my member. She moans into my mouth and I feel her body tremble in my arms, her hips moving down, circling gently, repeating the slow drag of her sex over and over again. My hands are restless, dragging, sliding, moving over her body, grabbing her buttocks, pushing her into me, touching her sides, her breasts, my desire seeking a way to express itself.

Her lips start to move over my cheek, along my neck downwards, kissing my collar bones before moving back up and ending at my ear. My mind draws a blank as she slides her tongue through the shell, the soft, wet sounds of her mouth and tongue mixing in with her soft moans, forming an orgastic opera in my head. My conscious thinking is overrun with the desire those sounds awaken in me and I buck my hips into her in an uncontrolled move. A soft whimper is emitted from her throat, taken as an invitation and again I buck my hips into her, pushing my member against her heated entrance, grinding against her lips. Slowly they start to open, her nectar starts to coat my shaft and each push against her makes the slide slicker, smoother. Her moans become faster, her breaths shallower, the reaction of her body intenser as we move together.

She pushes her body up on her arms, then sits on top of me with her back straight, her hands slowly moving over my chest and stomach, sliding lower towards my pelvis. The soft swirls and circles move down further as she raises her lower body and detaches herself from me, a rush of cool air washed over my shaft, making it twitch on impuls. She takes my member in her hand as she lifts her body up further, then rubs the tip over her clit and pushes it between her lips. Her eyes are closed and her bottom lips is clenched between her teeth as she pushes me further down, the head disappearing between her lips, pressed against her entrance. Then, teasingly slow, she lets me slide inside her tight sheath. Guiding me inside her with her hand until her fingers are caught between our bodies.

The feeling is almost unbareble, as if our bodies are one, skins melting, the seperation disappearing as she takes my virginty, burning an everlasting memory in my mind. Paralised I lay beneath her, overwhelmed with the intensity of the desire inside me, the immense intimacy of the moment. Unable to react to her moving body as she slowly circles her hips on my pelvis. The scent of her desire wash over my nostrils as a soft breeze brings it to my nose, immersing me even deeper in the moment, rushing me towards the threshold of bliss. She starts to move faster, noticing my growing desire, pushing her body back as far as she can, envelloping me with her heat and wetness. Wet sounds start to echo off the rockface as she starts to ride me, claiming me as hers, her moans urgent now, her body on fire.

Her moves frantic, finally met with mine, bodies slapping together as we both are claimed by lust. My member pumped, clenched, grabbed by her sex, her buttocks slapping against my thighs with each thrust. Breaths forced through clenched lips, the sand underneath us disturbed, formed into a hollow by the movements of our bodies. Then breaths become quicker, bodies tense up and a soft yelp is accompanied with a loud grunt. In a rush of heat I explode underneath her, wrap my arms tight around her body in a crushing embrace as my semen jets into her tight channel. Her finger nails scratch my back and neck as she starts to convulse on top of me, muffling her cry outs of pleasure against my chest, letting herself be overrun by the intenseness of her climax. Irregular jolts of electricity are racing through my legs and torso as the waves of my orgasm fade into ripples, pushing into her in irratic thrusts. As she regains her breath, her head slowly moves and I feel her hazel eyes interlock with mine. She crawls up my body and kisses me slow, passionate, satisfied, before she burries her head in the hollow of my neck.

“Angel... je t’aime..”

« : March 30, 2014, 08:00:55 PM Brandybee »

TightFit74

« #6 : May 31, 2012, 04:20:54 PM »

A Siren’s Song    Part  I     -    Covems

The story you are about to read is true... well... okay...  mostly true... um... alright... I made a lot of it up.  Some names have been omitted to protect the guilty.

Ahhhh... summer vacation.  Days off without worrying  about working... free days... good days.  I booked my vacation in that fantasyland known as AChat.  I was going to spend a few days  strolling the streets, taking in the sites and perhaps even meeting some interesting people.  I was hoping to have a week of debauchery and pleasure, but I had no idea what to expect.  AChat was going to be a new experience and my hopes for excitement were high.

The first day went by without too much interaction with others.  I spent most of the day just looking (actually, gawking would be a better word) at the many people who made up the world of AChat.  Some were very attractive, and some were not so attractive.  I saw a lot of the sites that most of the tourists like myself visited.  Starting at the beach with the grass roofed huts, and made my way through the streets of that amazing land, past the building that looked like it was made of cloth, and past the starry building and also the one with the heart on it.  They were very pretty to look at, and there were others, too.  A view of the city below, automobiles, all amazing backgrounds behind even more amazing characters.

Finally, I ended up at the beach again, and was staring out at the huts.  That's when I heard it.  It was a whisper of a song.  Somewhere, a woman was singing.  It was very, very faint, it seemed to be drifting along on the wind.  I couldn't get it out of my mind, and began to listen in earnest as the song appeared to be increasing in volume.  I moved off of the beach and tried to follow it.  I started going faster and faster as the song got louder and louder.  I was sure I was going in the right direction, following along after that beautiful singing.

It led me to a strange looking building that had a 2nd floor balcony that was cantilevered over the street.  There was an open doorway in the middle of the building that had a stairway that led up to the second floor.  That was where the singing was coming from.  Building up some courage, I convinced myself to climb the steps and find the source of that beautiful singing.  When I reached the top of the stairs the singing suddenly stopped and I found myself in a hallway that led to a window but on either side of the hall near the stairs were doors.  The door on the right side was painted blue and had a sign on it that read "Boy", while the sign attached to the pink
door on the left side of the hall read "Girl".

I approached the pink door, took a deep breath and knocked on it.  I heard a crash come from the other side of the door and the sound of heavy footsteps.  The doorknob jiggled a moment and then began to turn.  The door opened and I was standing in front of what seemed to be a human male, only his eyes did not appear to have life behind them.

"Hello." I said.

"Hi Baby!"  He said.

"I think I have the wrong room."  I said to him.

"You little bitch!"  Was his reply before the he slammed the door shut.

I thought to myself that if the pink door and the sign "Girl" had a male behind it, then it is only logical that the blue door and "Boy" would have a female.  I turned around to face the blue door and knocked on it.  I could hear the shuffling of feet, then the sound of the doorknob being turned and a small creek as the door began to open.  It opened just far enough for a pretty face to look out at me.  Again the eyes seemed to be lifeless.  I started the conversation the same way as with the one across the hall.

"Hello."  I said.

"I am so horny..."  Is what she said to me.

"Well, that's a good sign."  I said to no one in particular.

The door opened all the way and she said.  "Come and fuck me!"

Now, I'm not one to rush into things.  I usually like to take my time and assess each situation as it arises, but this time felt different, so I entered the room.

"Do you live here?"  I asked the pretty woman with the lifeless eyes.  She was dressed in a white, pullover top and red shorts.  She also had on white stockings and white high heeled shoes.  I could see the waistband of her white panties, which was above the waist of the shorts.  She closed the door behind us.

"Hello Honey!"  Was her reply.

"I said hello before, in the hallway."  I said to her.

"Hi Baby!"  She said.

"This is weird."  I said out loud and turned to exit the room. 

"Come and fuck me!"  She said again.  I noticed a sign on the inside of the closed door.  It was in a frame and was attached to the door with a couple of screws.  I glanced back at the woman, who was staring at nothing, and then turned back to read the sign. 

"Welcome lonely traveller to the wonderful world of AChat's Robot Girl.  Robot Girl is here for your enjoyment.  She will interact with you and fulfill all of your desires.  All you simply have to do is tell her what you want to do with her, and yes, even to her.  There are some limits to her interactions, but we here at AChat believe that she will meet all of your needs.   Please read through all the positions available to you, use them and enjoy your stay with Robot Girl."

I started at the top of the pose options and choose "Slow Dance".  We instantly begin to dance to the soft music playing in the back ground.  Having her in my arms, I could now feel the texture of her silicone skin.  It's soft but has a coolness to it that reveals that she is indeed a mechanisim.  There's a soft humming sound coming from her systems motor that I figured must be driving her motions.  I can also feel the vibrations of her servos as her legs, hips and other body parts move.

"Can you converse, or do you just talk?"  I asked.

"Come and fuck me!"  Was her answer.

"Robot Girl sounds so formal."  I said, "I'm going to call you Eva.  Ok?"

"Hello Honey!"  She said.

"How many more expressions can you say, Eva?"  I asked.

"You little bitch!"  Was her reply.

I figured it would be better if I didn't say anything else for awhile, her language programming seemed to be limited.  So I contented myself with dancing with Robot Girl, and feeling the servos whirring inside her, and started looking around the room.  I saw a couch in the middle of the room, and next to it was a table that held a box of chocolates and a teddy bear.  On the other side of the couch was another table which had an ice bucket on it and in the ice bucket was a bottle of champagne.  In the far corner of the room was another table that had an old fashioned, dial telephone on it. 

We had been dancing for about 5 minutes and I was running my hand along her back, feeling how the servos in her "spine" moved, when I noticed what seemed like a seam in her silicone skin.  It was located just underneath the back bra strap.  I followed it with my finger as it ran about four inches, and then made a turn upwards under the strap. 

"What the heck is that?"  I wondered aloud.

"Sorry, I'm only a silly robot.  Please find a human partner to have more pleasure!"  She said to me.

"Eva, do you have a panel back there?"  I asked.

"Hi Baby!"  She said.

"She must."  I thought to myself. 

I decided to get her bra off and take a look.  I said "Let's talk!"  We're now sitting on the couch, the music is still playing softly in the background.  I leaned back to look at her back, hoping to see the panel.  It didn't help.  I couldn't see the back of her from that position.

My next choice was "Lap Dance".  No good.  Although she looked great swaying in front of me, that was all she would do.  I had hoped that she would turn around, but it didn't happen.

I got up from the couch and re-read the sign on the door that listed the position choices.  I returned to the swaying Robot Girl and said "Eva, Reverse Cowgirl".

She said, "Come and fuck me!

In what seemed like a flash, the couch magically turned into a bed and I was lying on top of it on my back.  Eva was on top with her back to me riding my now erect cock.  Her "pussy" felt cool, but damp and I could feel the temperature increasing in her.  The whirring and clicking sounds of the servos were barely audible, but I could still hear them.  She also had a slight vibration to her that felt exciting.  I looked at her back, but could not see any signs of the seam I had felt while dancing.  I needed to get into a position where I could touch her back and feel for that seam again.

Thinking about the sign again, trying to remember the positions I said, "From Behind."  Again there was a flash and we were now standing.  The bed returned to its couch form and now there was a long table that my Eva was leaning against, both her hands on it, while I was standing behind her giving it to her in a standing doggy style position.  Once again, I could not get my hands on her back.  I need another pose. 

Suddenly I felt an urge swelling up inside me.  We were moving back and forth together, in unison and it was feeling very, very good.  Certain parts of me wanted to keep going like we were, to keep fucking in this way.  My excitement level began to rise on its own.  I began to ejaculate!  Eva had gotten me so physically excited that I orgasmed into her. 

Then she stood up and in a flash we were in the "Show Me What You Feel" pose.

"Eva?"  I asked, wondering what had just happened.

"Hi Baby!"  She said.

We were back to square one.  I went to the door and read the instructions again.  In a very fine print at the bottom it read.  "One hour time limit per day"

"Eva," I said, "I will be back tomorrow."

"Hello Honey!"  She said as I opened the door. 

Stepping out into the dark hallway, I made my way to the stairs as I heard the door closing.  I thought to myself that tomorrow I would find that panel and if possible, open it.  I headed back to the AChat Hotel.

It was late in the afternoon, and I decided to walk back to the hotel instead of taking a taxi, as that would give me time to think about my experience with "Eva".  I was wondering if there was a way to reprogram Robot Girl, if that was an access panel that I had felt on her back.  My imagination began to run wild with all the possibilities that were now presenting themselves.  The traffic sped by me as I walked along on the sidewalk, as people were hurrying to whatever destinations they were going to.  I thought it peculiar that the traffic was allowed to go so fast on the narrow streets.

Finally after about a 20 minute walk I arrived back at the hotel and went to the desk to get my room key.  There was a pretty woman behind the counter who was dressed in AChat garments, I noticed her name tag and addressed her by her name.

"Hello Brandybee",  I said.  "I need to get my room key."

She asked me my name and after I told her she handed me the key to my room.  "Is this your first time visiting this fantasyland called AChat?"  She asked.

"Yes it is."  I replied. 

"And how do you like it so far?"  Brandybee asked.

"It's fascinating, but a bit strange."  I answered.  "I heard a song on the wind, and followed it to an odd building."

"Oh no."  She said with a look of concern on her face.  "You didn't go into the building, did you?"

I told her, "Yes, I did.  I met a couple of robots in their rooms."

"You were with Robot Girl?"  She asked, her voice rising a little as she spoke.

"I was."  I answered, feeling a bit embarrassed to admit it.

"I'll let you into a secret, come here", she said, pulling me on the arm furtively and then whispered into my ear.  "That Robot Girl is a whoring witch... a thorn in all the girl's backsides.  She seems to have the knack of pulling all the guys in.  Don't get under her spell."

Then Brandybee stepped back a bit, put both her hands on my shoulders and looked me straight in the eyes.  "A witch I tell you... beware of the Robot Girl and all of her charms.  Please, take heed before it is too late, or you will soon learn the folly of your choice."

I was a bit taken aback by all of this, and said, "I will be careful.  Thank you for your warning."

I took the key from her, then climbed the stairs and went to my room.  Once inside I flopped on the bed with Brandybee's words running though my head, along with visions of Robot Girl's face.  I felt exhausted, and began to drift off into a sleep.  I swear I could hear "Eva's" wonderful singing on the wind.
« : March 30, 2014, 08:01:48 PM Brandybee »

TightFit74

« #7 : May 31, 2012, 04:22:00 PM »

A Siren’s Song   Part   II     -    Covems

I must have been completely worn out, because I slept through the night and awoke the next morning.  It looked like another beautiful day in AChat was about to happen.  The sun was shining brilliantly and it was already warm and pleasant.  I had a shower and shaved before getting dressed and heading downstairs to the AChat restaurant.  There was a different person behind the counter, which was unfortunate because I had a few questions for Brandybee.  I had a fine meal in the restaurant then went down to the beach area again, near the grass roofed huts.  I sat very still and concentrated on the breezes that were blowing trying to find “Eva’s” song again.  I was there for about 30 minutes and did not hear anything except the birds chirping and the soft sound of the surf.  I was just about to leave when I heard it.  That soft, faint, beautiful song being sung.  My “Eva” was awake.

I began to follow it again.  It was easier the second time, as I was already familiar with some of the landmarks.  I passed by a couple of attractive ladies in police uniforms, one a blonde with corporal stripes and the other was a brunette who was wearing sergeant stripes.  They were pushing a pedal car up the hill we were on.

“Do you officers want a little help with that?”  I asked.

They stopped pushing the car and stood to talk to me.  “No, citizen.”  The sergeant said, “We can manage this, but thank you for your offer.”

Just then an automobile sped by and the corporal shouted at the driver.  “HEY YOU!!   SLOW DOWN!!!”

I continued on my way, still following the sound of “Eva’s” singing.  I reached the top of the hill and looked back at the two police officers.  They were standing next to their pedal car and yelling at the vehicles that were speeding by them.  Some of the drivers honked their horns at the two women, and it looked like the police officers were shaking their chests at the drivers.  “Only in AChat.”  I thought to myself as I started back down the hill.

I finally reached “Eva’s” building and skipped up the stairs and stopped in front of the blue door.  I took a deep breath and knocked on it.  I heard the sound of her shuffling feet again, then the door opened and I was once again face to face with Robot Girl.

“Eva?”  I asked.

She said, “You little bitch!”

“Whoa,” I said, “I would have been here sooner if I knew you would be upset.”

“I’m so horny…” came her reply.

I entered the room and “Eva” shut the door behind me.  I wanted to get right at her back and try to find that panel I thought was there.  I looked over the posting on the door, hoping to find the pose that would put my hand on her back, there were little icons next to each pose that showed the positions we would be in.

“Kneeling Rider.”  I said.

“Hello Honey!”  Said Eva.

In a flash we were on the magic sofa bed.  I was in a sitting position and she was on top of me with her back towards me.  Her pussy felt moist and warmer than the day before and I wondered if there was someone with her before me.  I dismissed those thoughts and began to concentrate on her back, looking for that seam I had felt the day before.  Her bra is off now and I examined her back carefully but could not see any indication of a seam there.  I needed to touch her, but in that position my hands were on the bed and I could not move them without lying back and moving further away.  She felt really good on me and I was enjoying the sensations from her, but I really wanted to find that seam again.

Thinking about the posting on the door I tried to remember all the poses.  Running them through my mind I thought of one and said, “Wheelbarrow.”

“Eva” answered with, “Hi Baby!” and in a flash I was standing between her legs, holding her by the waist.  Her hands were on the bed, she was looking down at the bed and her legs were in the air, almost wrapped around me.  I attempted to touch her back and found that I could!

I moved my hand up and down her back, feeling the cool silicone begin to warm from the friction.  She was heating up nicely.  Her pussy felt fantastic.  I decided that the engineers of AChat knew what they were doing when they designed her, if she was designed by AChat.  I thought briefly of Brandybee’s warnings, but quickly dismissed them as I used my finger to very gently feel along her back.  Then I felt it!  It was definitely a seam of some sort.  I used my index finger to follow along it.  It ran for about 5 inches (14 cm) across her back then made a turn up towards her “shoulder blades” for another 4 inches (10 cm) then back across for 5 inches again, then down the 3 inches to complete a rectangle.  It was in the middle of the left side seam that her silicone felt different.  It felt like a small depression was there.  I pushed on it with my finger and heard a very faint click and when I lifted my finger the panel popped open slightly.

By now I was nearing the end of my hour.  I could tell because she was working her magic on my genitals again.  I could feel the beginnings of a climax.  Very gently, I eased the panel open, trying to fight the sensations that were building inside me.  The panel door rested against “Eva’s” back as the access was fully opened.  I peered inside and saw a lot of wires and switches and also a small pocket that held a small booklet.  I took the booklet out and dropped it on to the bed.  I was no longer able to ignore the excitement that had built up inside me, and I felt myself beginning to ejaculate into her.  In between spasms I managed to get her panel door swung closed then pressed on it and felt it click into the closed position.  Then, as if by magic we were once again in the “Show Me What You Feel” pose, standing next to the sofa bed.  I picked up the little booklet and slipped it into my pocket.

“Thank you, Eva.  I had a wonderful time with you again.”  I said to her.

She said, “Sorry, I’m only a silly robot.  Please find a human partner to have more pleasure!”

And with that the door opened and I was back in the hallway.  I pulled the booklet out of my pocket and examined it.  It was instructions for booting and servicing my “Eva”.  It included schematics of her inner workings and the wiring.  I hurried back to the hotel to study the booklet so I could use my time the next day more efficiently.

After what seemed like a year, the next day finally arrived.  I did the usual routine of washing and shaving then getting dressed.  I had a bite to eat in the restaurant and dropped off my key at the front desk.  Then I rushed off to “Eva’s” building.  I knew where it was and did not wait to hear her song.  I moved as if I had wings on my feet, and before long I was standing in front of her door.  I took my deep breath and knocked on the door.

“Eva?”  I asked in my usual manner.

“Fuck me!”  Was her reply.

I stepped in and she closed the door.  I immediately said “Wheelbarrow”.

“You little bitch!”  She said before we were instantly transported in to that pose.

I knew what I was looking for now, and opened that panel as quickly as I could.  I began to use my fingers and move a few switches, while trying to remember which switch controlled which function.  They were color coded.  Yellow for temperament, blue for speed, red for intensity.  There was also a numbered dial that was supposed to be moved to the desired setting before the colored switches were set.  I moved the temperament to its next to lowest setting, I increased the speed by two numbers, going from a 5 to 7.  Then I set the intensity to the highest setting, a 10.  Then reset all the switches and closed the panel.

We were still in the wheelbarrow pose and she was heating up nicely.  Her speed had increased, I could feel her becoming softer, and I thought I heard her moan.  It was working perfectly!!

“Against the wall.”  I said.

“Hi Baby!”  She said and then we were transported in a flash.

I now found myself behind her and she was leaning against the wall.  I was deep inside, thrusting and pulsing.  She was pushing back.  Her demeanor had seemed to change, she seemed more alive, there was new look behind her eyes that didn’t seem so mechanical.  I moved through my actions one by one, and to my amazement she was responding!  She was able to access her actions and she was using them.  I could feel myself falling for Robot Girl, for my “Eva”.

All of a sudden I could smell that unmistakable odor of overheating electronics.  “Eva” spasmed once and I saw a wisp of grey smoke come from her left ear.  I started to back off, to pull out of my “Eva”, when she suddenly pushed her ass back at me and took me in her anally.  I tried to get away from her but she was too fast for me.  Sparks flew from her nostrils and her anus clamped shut on my cock!  Then there was one more spasm from her legs and all her movements stopped.  The pain was excruciating.  It felt like I was in a vice. 

She began to lean to her right and I knew she was going to topple over.  She must have a gyro inside her that helps hold her upright.  Even though she was very heavy, I managed to keep her standing.  I remembered that phone on the table in the corner of the room, which was just to our right.  Very slowly I started moving “Eva” and myself along the wall towards the corner, every step was painful as we made our way there. 

After what seemed like forever and still being in intense pain with her clamped on me I reached the phone.  I picked up the receiver and prayed that there would be a dial tone.  There was!  I quickly dialed 0 for an operator and asked to be connected with the police department.

“Hello.  You have reached the Nymphomania Sex Police Department.  Please listen carefully to our menu.”  Began the craziest phone menu I ever heard.

“If you would like to continue in Spanish, please press one”, it continued, “for German, please press two, for Russian, please press 3…”

The menu went on and on, going through language option after language option until finally it said, “for English, please press one hundred and twenty two…”  I quickly pressed 122.

Then another message started.  “For the crime lab, press 1, for the medical examiner, press 2.”  This went on through every department, until the message said, “to speak with the desk, press 35.”

I quickly pressed 35, and after about 7 rings someone finally answered.  “Hello.  This is the NSPD, my name is Peggy.”

I started to explain what had happened to me and Robot Girl when Peggy asked me to stop for a moment, then she asked me to repeat what I had told her.  I could hear the unmistakable click of being put on speakerphone, so I thought she was probably recording the message.  There must have been a party or something going on there because I could hear a lot of laughing as I was explaining my situation.  She was still giggling when she told me that there were two officers in my immediate area and she would send them right over.

It was just a few minutes until I heard a pounding on the door and a female voice say, “NSPD, open up.”

I shouted back, “Its open, please hurry.”

The door slammed opened with some force behind it and hit the wall behind it.  I could see the two police officers I met earlier that day in the hallway.  The blonde corporal entered first holding something that looked like a cross between a ray gun and a dildo.

“Well, well, well”, she said, “what have we here?” 

They were giggling as they approached “Eva” and I and there was more giggling as they looked us over.  I was completely naked, with my cock stuck in “Eva’s” ass while she had on only her stockings and shoes.

“Oh, it’s you again, citizen.  I’m Sergeant Pafe, NSPD.  How did this happen?”  The sergeant asked.

“I attempted to reprogram the robot.”  I answered.

“And how did that work out for you?”  The corporal asked.

“As you can see, not too good.”  I said.  “Could you please do something to help get me free?  There’s a booklet in my trouser pocket that came from her.  There might be something in there that would help.”

“We could just pull.”  The blonde said and gave a tug on my arms.  I let out a wail from the pain that just intensified.

“Corporal Satoire,” the sergeant said, “Stop.  You’ll pull the poor man’s dick off.  We may want that later, you know, for evidence.  Go get the booklet from his trousers.”

“Yeah.” She said with a grin, then she retrieved the booklet and they thumbed through it.

“Well,” the sergeant said, “there’s nothing in here that is going to help us.  We better call someone in to assist us.” 

She then used the telephone to call the AChat Fire Department, and the NSPD Crime Lab.  Before long, there were about 50 people milling about in Robot Girl’s tiny apartment.  They were all taking pictures and looking at my discomfort.  After about 5 hours, with much effort and attempts, I was finally free from the ass of my “Eva”.  They loaded me into a really small ambulance and I was taken to the NSPD medical department for further examination and treatment.  The last I saw of my “Eva” that day she was lying face down in the corner of the room, with her arms in the same position she had while we were at the wall.  It was a sad sight.

I spent the rest of my AChat vacation just touring the sights of AChat, feeling too embarrassed to speak with anyone.  I was checking out of the AChat Hotel on my last day, and as luck would have it, Brandybee was working the desk.

“I should have taken your advice, Brandybee.”  I said to her.  “I’m sure you’ve heard about what happened with me and the robot.”

“I did hear about it, you poor man.”  She said.  “It was all over the news for several days.  But take heart, you are now free of the clutches of that whoring witch.  Not many who fall under her spell are so lucky.”

“I suppose that’s true.”  I said.  “I wonder how many others have followed that Siren’s Song she sings and not come back.”

“More than I care to think about.”  Brandybee said, handing me my receipt.  “Please come see us again.”

I thanked her for being so kind and picked up my luggage and headed out of the door of the AChat Hotel.  A taxi was waiting to take me to the airport.  The driver was putting my bags into the trunk as I opened the door to the back seat.  I turned around to take one last look at the AChat Hotel and the surrounding area.

Another taxi had pulled up and was dropping off a couple of new tourists and the cabby was getting their luggage out of the trunk of the cab.

“Do you hear that?”  One man said to the other.  “I swear I can hear a soft singing.  It sounds like it’s coming over on a breeze.”

“Ah, you’re crazy,” the other guy said.  “I don’t hear anything.  Come on, let’s check in.”

THE END

« : March 30, 2014, 08:02:24 PM Brandybee »

TightFit74

« #8 : May 31, 2012, 04:24:09 PM »

'Bikini Girl'   Part  I     -     Jay9 

Long hot days, relaxed carefree moods, the feeling of salt on your skin, cocktails at sunset, open to new experiences ... god I love summer vacation!!!

Summer’s here and I’ve made my annual pilgrimage to the beach. My uncle runs holiday apartments where I spend a month every year rent free. It’s cheap but clean accommodation, so attracts all the young crowd looking to enjoy every day of their summer to the maximum, partying hard. Over the years I’ve had some really wild experiences, which always brings me back, the expectation of what the new summer will bring.

This year I’ve noticed a new face, a sexy young woman, who appears to be holidaying by herself, and seems to keep to herself. I noticed her the first time walking through the yard towards the beach. She had a transparent sarong on over the hottest little bikini I think I’ve ever seen. It really stood out, was a bikini with an English flag pattern all over it. Her full breasts perfectly filling the skimpy bikini top, emblazoned with the red, white & blue of the Union Jack, and that tiny bikini bottom teasingly showing off her firm ass and those long tanned legs. I couldn’t keep me eyes off her as she strode confidently to the beach. I ran upstairs to get into my swimmers and head to the beach, but strangely couldn’t find her anywhere.

I didn’t spot her again for a few days, and then there she was again, my ‘Union Jack’ girl heading back in from the beach in the afternoon this time, hat and sunglasses on again and of course that bikini. I was desperate to meet her, but couldn’t engineer our chance meeting. She caught my eye again on the road from the beach one day, and another couple of times heading through the yard, always eluding me. That Union Jack bikini was beginning to become an obsession for me, an unattainable object of infatuation.

Days then passed with no sign of her, she must have returned home to her life. Oh well, won’t forget her easily.

It had been another steamy day at the beach, and there’s nothing better than sliding into the outdoor hot tub with a fresh mojito to sip on, and just relax away for hours. A bit of friendly chat with a group of friends in the party sized hot tub until they moved on. Looking forward to having the hot tub to myself, I jumped out to grab another cocktail. Upon my return I was surprised to notice a young woman had moved into the tub while I was away. As I hop back in, I say hi, she doesn’t hear me at first, as she’s already settled in, reclining with just her head above water resting on the tub’s edge, and earplugs in listening to her tunes. I repeat louder this time as I splash my way in, she opens her eyes and smiles back at me. It strikes me how pretty she is. Beautiful big eyes, full lips, pretty features and lovely brunette hair.

Taken by her beauty, I try to seize the opportunity to start up some friendly chat. She seems reluctant at first, more interested in her tunes, but I can be persistent, and she eventually cracks a few laughs at my silly jokes, so things are going well. Find myself drawn to her, she’s so self confident, mature and intelligent, not like most of the girls I hook up with over summer. The conversation seemed to flow effortlessly for what seemed like an hour, the sun was setting in the distance and I hop out to fetch her and I a couple of drinks. I return and she hasn’t moved, her head resting on the edge of the tub, as I slide in opposite her again. My leg brushes up against hers, I quickly apologise but she doesn’t flinch and says “that’s fine”. As we sip on our cocktails, she tells me how hot tubs are her favourite thing in the world – adores just soaking in them, after a long hot day of soaking up the sun’s intense rays feels like it rejuvenates her tired body. I say she’s in luck, as I give the best foot massage, and before I know it she’s placed her foot on my leg prompting me. I take her foot in my hand under water and begin to softly caress it. Increasing the pressure until I’m firmly massaging the ball of her foot, under the arch and all the toes. I can tell she’s enjoying it as she closes her eyes momentarily and a relaxed smile appears on her lips. After about 10 mins my hand wanders across the tub to find her other foot and I begin my work again. Her little sighs of appreciation are so sweet.

My firm fingers now start to wander up to her calf muscle, she feels so toned as I gently massage her leg up to her knee. My mind is wandering now, as I find myself imagining what she looks like, as I am yet to see her from the neck down. My heart is beginning to quicken as I’m getting myself a little turned on. Gently caressing every muscle on her leg, I let one leg go and reach for the other again. She lets her free leg drop on top of my outstretched legs as my hands continue to gently caress her other leg. She sighs as my fingers caress her muscles, clearly enjoying my touch more and more now. She begins to almost involuntarily rub her free foot, resting on me, slowly up and down against my leg. That’s all the encouragement I need and my hands now begin to roam beyond her knee and higher up her leg. Immediately she grabs my hands in hers to stop me, she looks straight at me and says “Your hands are wonderful, why don’t you be a sweetheart and put them to work on the tension in my neck” and with that she swings around under the water, pushes my legs wide apart and slides herself between them, positioning her back to me. I place my hands on her shoulders and begin to firmly caress over her shoulders, up and down the back of her neck and then all over her back. Once again, unable to see anything below the frothing water surface, I find it such a turn on that I’m discovering her body through my touch and not my eyes. I still have no idea what she looks like, but my mental image is building as my hands explore her toned back and shoulders, and extending down her arms occasionally.

My firm fingers massaging deeper, as I feel the tension oozing out of her neck and back. Again she continues to softly sigh with obvious enjoyment and now relaxing back against me more and more. I can see and keep feeling a thin swimsuit strap around her neck, and I cheekily suggest she might want to undo that so I can better massage her neck, but with a little laugh, she responds “No you’re doing a great job, I’m sure you can manage around it.”

My hands now slowly exploring further down her back, gently looking to caress every muscle on her toned body. Growing more adventurous, my hands slowly wrap around her waist, reaching around in front, caressing her tight stomach and then sliding back around to her back. Her sighs now more frequent, my heart racing as I feel the expectation building between us. Her body is almost completely mine to explore, and as my caress ventures further, she lowers her hands onto my legs on either side of her. Now with my every caress she responds with a gently caress up and down my outstretched legs. Her soft hands and slender fingers feel amazing, manicured nails gently brushing me and then every so often as my hands venture further to new territory on her body, she grips me a little tighter, her nails digging into me slightly. My hands are now caressing high up on her stomach, and occasionally brushing against her breasts in her swimsuit top. She responds by sliding her hands further up my thighs, pushing my shorts up as she goes. Encouraged by the lack of resistance, my accidental brushes become more frequent. She leans her head back onto my right shoulder, completely relaxing against my body now. Her eyes closed as she enjoys my touch.

I lean forward and begin to softly kiss the top of her neck. She lets out a sigh of approval. My lips now gently suckling and kissing their way up and down her neck, finding my way to her earlobe, kissing at first, and then gently nibbling on her. Her hands now fixed on my upper thighs, firmly gripping me as she sighs with enjoyment. Consumed by the moment, I whisper in her ear “I want to taste your lips” and she instantly turns her face towards me, eyes still closed, and I pause for what seems a minute, admiring those beautiful soft, full lips, before lowering my lips onto hers. That first kiss sends a pulse of what feels like electricity through my body, and our lips are locked in a sweet embrace. I slowly part my lips and my tongue seeks out hers, as she parts hers to welcome me. Our tongues begin to explore each other, dancing, flicking more and more hungrily in such a long, deep, passionate kiss. Only interrupted occasionally as I playfully bite and pull on her bottom lip, so full and soft. Our breathing now shorter as we’re both riding a wave of expectation.

Totally consumed by the moment, my roaming hands now seek out her breasts. As I gently cup her firm, full breasts in my hands, she grips my thighs tighter and now softly moans. Gently caressing and squeezing her breasts now through her swimsuit top, I can clearly feel her nipples harden under my touch. Through the wet fabric, I’m now caressing her nipples, teasing and pinching them between my fingers, as they respond and are now growing fully erect. All the while our lips remain locked in a passionate kiss, as I now can seemingly do as I please with her body. I can feel my bunched up shorts now filling with an inevitable firming sensation. My bulge now pressing against her lower back as she’s laying against me.

I slowly allow one hand to leave her breast and inch its way down her stomach toward her swimsuit bottom. My hand passing over the outside of her swimsuit, I begin to slowly rub the wet fabric, clearly feeling her pussy outline. She moans once more, and opens her legs slightly wider. I’m tracing the outline of her pussy lips now with my fingers and then beginning to rub her more firmly, in long deliberate strokes. Rubbing her faster now as my other hand continues to tease her nipple and our tongues devour each other even more hungrily.

I slide my hand back up her stomach and then down again, but this time sliding in under her swimsuit bottom. Brushing past a small, obviously manicured strip of pubic hair, over her clit, my fingers find their way to her pussy lips. Stroking them once more, slowly at first then steadily increasing to a more rapid motion. Sliding my index finger between her lips, parting them slightly, I slowly insert my finger inside her. A sensation of warmth is immediately obvious as she lets out a moan. I begin to slowly slide my finger inside her, exploring the feel of her, and then retracting my finger once more. Then begin sliding it back in and out slowly but firmly. Probing deeper inside her with each motion, accompanied by a soft moan each time. Now I add a second finger as my hand continues in and out. My hand is probing her faster and deeper with each motion. Her breathing now very short, as she moans with each exhaling breath into my mouth, as my hand is more rapidly fucking her. She begins to gyrate her hips now on my hand as I thrust in and out of her, I can feel the pleasure increasing in her body. Her motion only serves to grind against my ever increasing bulge, getting me so hard now as I’m completely turned on by the pleasure I’m bringing her.

Her moans are deeper and more intense as my hand is now fucking her even faster. Driven by a desire to completely please her, I lower my other hand as well, my fingers finding their way over her little landing strip and locating her clit. Softly caressing her pea sized button, applying increasingly more firm pressure on it as my other hand continues to fuck her, her hips now involuntarily grinding on my hand. Rubbing her clit increasingly faster and more firmly as my other hand is feverishly fucking her. Her body begins to quiver in my hands, as a wave of pleasure overcomes her. She clenches her hands deep into my thighs, her nails digging into me, as she lets out a series of loud moans, my lips pressed tightly against hers to muffle the sound. Her body convulses against me several times as I feel a warm wetness flood her pussy, as I’m still firmly rubbing her clit to make her orgasm as intense as possible. Totally amazing as I feel her give in completely to the waves of pleasure that run through her body, her pussy contracting around my fingers as she cums hard, her body quivering and then after several waves, I feel her body slowly relaxing again against me. She breaks our lip lock and rocks her head back on my shoulder, sighing softly as she basks in the afterglow of her orgasm. I wrap my arms around her and hug her body closer to me.

I’m so turned on right now, was so hot knowing that I was able to bring her to such a strong cum. After what seems like many minutes of just holding each other, but in truth was probably only a couple, she appears to finally notice the solid bulge that is pressing into her lower back. She calmly moves her hands around behind her onto my shorts as she arches her back a little to lift her body off me. She grabs my bulge and begins to squeeze me through my shorts. She has both hands gripping me along my length, and gently squeezing, slowly contracting and releasing. Gradually increasing the firmness of her grip as she squeezes me more rapidly. My cock responding by getting harder under her touch, now straining under the constraints of my shorts. I whisper in her ear “why don’t you take him out of his shorts”, and she quickly answers back “why don’t we both get out of these swimsuits”. “Sounds good to me” I say and she slowly releases my cock from her grip and then she begins to push her body up off mine and I realise she is about to rise to her feet.

I feel a sudden surge of excitement, as I’m about to finally lay eyes on my mysterious partner, even though I feel like I’ve explored every inch of her body through my hands, almost reading her via brail. My eyes are fixed on her back as she slowly rises up out of the water. Her long brown hair falling on her back, her toned shoulders and back rise above the surface of the water. A thin white string of her bikini tied in the middle of her back, punctuating her golden tan, her toned lower back appearing, then the thin white straps on her hips of her bikini bottom and then ......

What!!!

I can’t believe my eyes.

I feel like my jaw drops onto my chest.

Is this real....?  I feel like I need to pinch myself, but there it is right before eyes. My mind is racing, how could this have happened?

Right in front of me stands a perfectly proportioned, tight & toned ass, barely covered in a skimpy bikini bottom, but there it is. That Union Jack bikini!

She slowly turns around for me, and there are those beautifully firm breasts filling that red, white & blue Union Jack bikini top.

How could this be, how could I have not recognised her? I realise every time I’d spotted her she was always wearing those glamorous sunglasses and that broad brimmed hat. Even still, surely I should have recognised her – obviously I was completely hypnotised by that striking Union Jack bikini.
I snap out of my shocked state as I realise she’s talking to me. “So what do you think?” she says with a naughty grin as she runs her hands over her body, teasingly showing off every curve and toned muscle. I reply “I love your bikini, it’s so unusual. I don’t think I’ve ever seen one like it before.” She flashes me back a knowing smile and says “Ooh, I think you may have.” If there was any doubt still in my mind, that just dispelled it. She’d obviously spotted me checking her out before. So this IS my Union Jack bikini girl!

She begins to teasingly run her hands all over her body, clearly for my entertainment. She’s slowly gyrating her body as her hands are roaming over her bikini top, squeezing her firm breasts together. Reaching around behind her back, she undoes her bikini straps, which then fall by her side. Without breaking her gaze, which is fixed firmly on me, she then reaches up behind her neck and pulls the bikini strap up over her head and then slowly, ever so slowly lowers her hands down in front of her as her wet bikini top peels away from her breasts to reveal her large nipples that are standing so erect atop her perfect breasts.

Dropping her top aside, she then turns to tantalise me with that tight, little ass, as she bends over and runs her hands over her cheeks. The wet fabric of the bikini clinging to her looks so hot, as she’s wiggling it about in front of me. Then grabbing the thin straps on her hips, she slowly peels off her bikini bottom down those long, tanned and toned legs. Her perfect little pussy pressed between her upper thighs, as I reach out my hands to caress her ass cheeks. She holds still for a moment, enjoying my hands caressing and squeezing her firm ass. Then straightening up and turning around, she steps straight towards me and reaches down under the water surface and grabs the top of my shorts with both hands, pausing for a moment to flash me a naughty grin up close, and then promptly tugs on my shorts, pulling them down my legs and off completely, and then hurls them playfully far out of the tub across the yard.
« : March 30, 2014, 08:03:15 PM Brandybee »

TightFit74

« #9 : May 31, 2012, 04:26:21 PM »

'Bikini Girl'    Part   II      -       Jay9 

Lunging forward she drops onto her knees above my lap and offers her beautiful breasts immediately in front of my face. I reach up and grab one in each hand and begin to firmly squeeze them as I lean forward and plant my lips on one of her nipples. Softly kissing at first, then licking and flicking with my tongue, feeling her nipple harden under my tongue. My lips wrapped around her nipple, sucking on it and playfully biting and pulling on it, as she moans her appreciation. Swapping my attention from breast to breast as she clutches the hair on the back of my head and pulls me forward into her.

After a few more minutes she pulls my head back and lowers her lips onto mine as we kiss passionately once more. Can tell she’s really turned on again now, as she kisses me deeply. Dropping one hand down between us, she reaches down to my stomach and then wanders down into my lap. Navigating to the base of my cock, her hand then finds its way up my shaft a little and grips me. The first touch of her bare hand on my naked cock is like another pulse of electricity shooting through my body. She breaks our kiss and with a naughty grin looks at me “mmm... someone’s nice and hard already!”  Her soft fingers wrap around my thick shaft, and she begins to slowly tug up and down on my erect cock that is now standing proudly for her. Her lips once more meet mine, as her hand begins to tug me faster, now making longer strokes along the whole length of my shaft as her fingers also alternate tightening around my shaft, squeezing me in her grip. Her touch feels amazing, as my cock responds by getter harder still. She lowers her other hand now and places her hands end to end along the length of my cock and begins to tug more firmly on me. I’m moaning slightly into her mouth now as she’s got me so stiff with her stroking increasing in speed all the time.

“How about you let me try to wrap my lips around that big cock of yours” she says to me as she breaks our kiss and rocks back on her knees. I lift myself up out of the water to sit myself on the edge of the tub, as she moves forward and positions herself between my legs. Her beautiful big eyes stare deeply up into mine as she rocks forward and lowers her lips towards the waiting tip of my cock. Slowly, teasingly her soft lips kiss my tip repeatedly, as my cock pulses in response to her touch. Using her tongues, she’s licking the tip and then lowering her head to one side she’s running that tongue up and down the length of my cock on one side, before lowering herself a little more and now licking up and down the underside of my shaft. That amazing tongue feels so tantalising running up and down my entire length.

I’m moaning now as I rock my head back, enjoying her obvious oral skills. She’s now grabbing the base of my shaft with one hand as she places her lips on the very tip and lightly sucks on me. Playfully she’s alternating between kissing and sucking on just the very tip, as she drives me crazy with this teasing. I want her to take me inside her mouth more than I think I’ve wanted anything, as my cock is so stiff now it’s aching. She knows it too, as those big eyes keep glancing up at me, almost enjoying the desperation on my face. Then finally she parts her lips wider on me and slowly lowers her mouth onto my cock. Little by little she takes more and more of me inside her mouth as she motions her head up and down on me. Her soft lips now stretching around my thick shaft as she really begins to take me deeper and deeper inside her. Occasionally she pauses at the bottom of the motion, holding me deep inside her mouth as her tongue plays with me. My eyes are closed now as I lose myself in the pleasure, feels so warm and inviting in her mouth. Wanting more, I reach down and place my hand on the back of her head, and slowly guide her head down further onto my cock as she tries to deep throat me. The tip of my cock now bouncing off the back of her throat as she gags slightly, but hungrily keeps wanting more as she increases the tempo further. Her head now rocking up and down on my cock faster and faster, as my cock is completely coated in her saliva. If I let her continue for too much longer, I fear I could explode right here in her mouth. I pull her head up off me and pull her up to me to kiss her again, and can feel her catching her breath as our lips meet.

I let myself slide off the edge of the tub back in, then wrapping my arms around her I hug her tightly, and pull her body back down with me as we lower back down into the tub. I’m sitting now and she’s on my lap with one leg either side of me. Our lips are still passionately locked together and her tongue is more eagerly exploring now as the anticipation builds of what is to come. Her hands running through my hair, pulling me in tight to her. My stiff cock standing up between our bodies, and she begins to grind her lower body against mine, rubbing my cock against her belly. My hands are now roaming all over her body, reaching down for her ass and gripping her tight cheeks I pull her in tighter against my lap, as she grinds her hips into me. She reaches one hand down to position my upright cock so that it’s pressing against the outside of her pussy. Now as she grinds against me, my cock is rubbing against her pussy lips and clit. Clearly enjoying this, she begins to really grind up and down against my cock, stimulating her clit with every movement. Using my stiff cock as her personal sex toy, she’s rubbing harder against me, totally controlling her movement to maximise her pleasure. I can feel her breathing shortening now as she gets herself hotter.

Suddenly she stops, grips my cock tightly with one hand and raises herself off my lap. Her eyes gazing deep into mine, she whispers “I want you so bad right now. I need to feel your big cock inside me”. And with that she guides the tip of my cock against her pussy lips as she playfully rubs against me for a moment, and then slowly lowers herself slightly as I eagerly raise my hips a little to press firmly upward as I enter her for the first time. She’s raising & lowering herself in very small motions as she tentatively takes my big cock inside her tight pussy, Her lips stretching around my shaft to accommodate me inside her, as she’s tight at first, but as she slowly lowers herself to take more and more of me with each motion, I can now feel the obvious wetness inside her serving to lubricate our motion a little despite being under water. My stiff cock now penetrating deep inside her as she’s relaxing her muscles around me and more and more confidently riding up and down on my pole, letting out a little moan with each downward motion. Finally she settles down completely in my lap. A cheeky grin on her face as she’s surprised herself that she’s able to take all of me inside her, but there’s obviously some discomfort there on her expression as well.

She wraps her arms around the back of my neck and slowly begins to bounce up and down on my big cock. I feel like I’m penetrating her so deeply now, filling her completely as she rides up and down on my long pole. She seems to be relaxing a little more now and able to bounce up and down me a little more forcefully, as she’s moans almost with every exhaling breath now. I’m gripping her ass tightly now as I pull her down harder onto me with each downward motion. I’m conscious of the intense pleasure I’m feeling at this moment, the amazing feeling of being inside her and the fact that this beautiful woman, the object of my infatuation for several weeks, is now in my arms and riding up and down on my massive cock, is a surreal thought.

Her hands are gripping tightly into the back of my head now as she moans louder and louder with each bounce. Her nails digging into me. Urged on by her pleasure, I’m now lifting my hips slightly to meet every one of her downward motions. Forcing myself deeper and deeper inside her as we build the rhythm of our motion. Our bodies are now bouncing hard against each other as she rocks her head back and is moaning loudly. I can tell she’s close, so continue forcing her ass down hard on me with each thrust, as we fuck faster and faster. Her nails now digging into me so hard it’s hurting, but I don’t care as I keep our motion rhythm as she cries out loudly and I feel her body quiver against me. She’s lost to the waves of pleasure running through her body now as she uncontrollably cries out. I keep thrusting into her as her wetness overcomes me as her orgasm takes over her body.
After what seems four or five waves of orgasm running through her, she relaxes her body completely and on one downward motion stops right down in my lap, holding my entire length inside her pussy. She wriggles her ass around as she enjoys the sensation of holding me deep inside her, as she releases her hands from my hair and kissing me passionately once more. “That was amazing baby, but I’m not done yet. I want us to cum together” she says in between kisses. “Take me any way you like”.

I wrap my arms around her waist and then rise to my feet in the tub, lifting her with me. She lowers her feet and now stands before me “Why don’t you bend over the edge of the tub for me” I say as she smiles her approval and turns to the edge of the tub and bends over, wiggling that amazing ass in the air in front of me. I step forward and reach down between her legs and guide her legs apart a little wider. Dropping to me knees behind her, I begin to lick her pussy. Long, slow licks with my tongue along her pussy lips. She sighs as my tongue is lapping against her pussy. Raising my hands, I pull her pussy lips apart slightly, allowing me to press my tongue into her pussy opening. Forcing my tongue inside her now, probing in and out with it, I can taste her sweet juices. Fucking her pussy with my tongue as I hold her pussy lips wide open, plunging as deep as I can. Lapping up her sweet taste.

“C’mon baby, I want that big cock again. Don’t make me wait any longer.” She says as she turns her head looking back at me. So I stand again and move in behind her. With my cock in my hand, I rub myself against her pussy a few times first, and then press the tip of my cock against her lips. Then in one long thrust forward I enter her and push the length of my cock deep inside her. She cries out in what seems like a mix of pleasure and discomfort. As I hold myself deep inside her and wriggle my hips around a little against her ass.  “Are you ok?” I ask. “mmm... yes baby. It’s just my tight little pussy is not used to such a big cock. But I love it, just fuck me baby” she replies.

Grabbing her hips in my hands, I spread my feet slightly to better balance, and then slowly pull the entire length of my cock back out of her pussy, and again in one strong long thrust I push forward deep inside her, as she again lets out a yelp. Slowly pulling out and then forcefully thrusting deep, I repeat this motion a few more times, before speeding up the rhythm and now pumping her pussy faster from behind. She’s laying her upper body on the edge of the tub now with her ass up in the air for me to continue fucking her as I please. Fucking her harder and deeper, pulling her hips back toward me as I thrust forward, our bodies colliding against each other hard now. Each collision making a slapping sound as my balls now also begin to slap up against her. Fucking like a pair of animals on heat now, as I pound away on her from behind, my massive cock thrusting in and out of her tight pussy. Can feel the veins along my shaft bulging now as I’m so stiff it almost hurts. Relentlessly thrusting harder and harder as she lets out a cry of pleasure with each forward thrust. Our bodies bouncing so rapidly against each other as I fuck her faster and faster.

She reaches one hand down under her and begins to touch her clit. Rubbing herself quite firmly as I continue to pound away on her pussy. Occasionally as she’s rubbing herself, her nails are brushing against the underside of my shaft as our bodies are bouncing around so fast now. My balls slapping against her hand as she plays with her clit. Sweat beading on our bodies as we relentlessly maintain our rhythm. I can feel the pleasure growing from deep within my body. A tightening sensation in my balls and that familiar tingling feeling through my body as you’re on the cusp of succumbing completely to the pleasurable feeling that you know is coming. My breathing is much shorter and louder now, she senses my pleasure building and is rubbing herself more vigorously and is building to another climax herself.

Close to tipping over the edge now, I grip her hips tighter, my fingers digging into her. She instinctively recognises the signs from my body, and is feverishly rubbing her clit and beginning to moan loudly as she is close to orgasm once more. As both our bodies are building to an amazing climax, my cock continues to pound away hard on her pussy, filling her so completely. She cries out in one long loud moan and I feel her body shaking as her pussy begins convulsing around my shaft. Her muscle contractions send me over the edge, as I’m completely overcome with total pleasure. I cry out loudly myself as I explode deep inside her. Suddenly weak in the knees as my body gives in to the powerful waves running through me. We are both moaning so loudly as she continues to cum hard as she’s rubbing her clit and my hot cum is unloading deep inside her pussy. With each contraction, hot cum squirting deep inside her, flooding her pussy as her juices and mine are flowing together. Her pussy still contracting around my shaft, almost milking me inside her, as I continue to pump her albeit more slowly now as I’ve lost the strength in my legs as my orgasm runs its course.

She slows her hand motion down now as she lets out a few final loud cries of pleasure and then seems to relax her body, collapsing on the edge of the tub. I’m still pumping her pussy slowly, as our combined cum floods out of her, running down her inner thighs. Exhausted I bend forward and collapse my sweaty body on hers, wrapping my arms around her waist, enjoying the intimate embrace, as my cock slowly relaxes still inside her, as I continue to make very gentle thrusting motions. Right at this moment, could not imagine feeling any more completely satisfied. That was without doubt the hottest fuck of my life and most intense orgasm. I still can’t quite believe I’m actually here with my mystery bikini girl!

We lay there for what seems like a few minutes, as we catch our breath, and I feel her body stop shaking underneath me, as she recovers from such an intense orgasm herself. She then slides out from under me and spins around as my cock slips out from her pussy. She drops to her knees underneath me and grabs my now semi hard cock “Why don’t I clean all that lovely cum off you” she says as she hungrily brings her mouth forward and takes me between her lips. She’s devouring my cock now, licking and sucking me clean, swallowing all of that warm sticky cum that is coating my shaft, and running down my balls. She takes each ball in her mouth, sucking on me as she makes sure she doesn’t miss a drop of cum. “There you go, all clean! I love the taste of hot cum.” Where did this dream woman come from, I can’t believe how hot she is.

She drops down and sits in the tub relaxing. I do the same, sitting alongside her. “That was fucking amazing! You are so hot baby!” I say as she smiles back at me. “mmm... yes it was. You were kind of amazing yourself!” she replies. She reaches over to that Union Jack bikini that started it all, floating on the surface of the water in the tub. I’m mesmerized by her, as I watch her slowly pass the bikini top over her head, and then stretches it out in front of those amazing breasts, and then sadly covers them as she pulls the thin straps around behind her back and ties a knot. Adjusting those Union Jack cups, she’s now filling them as I remember from the first time I saw her. She grabs her bikini bottom and slides it up over her legs under water and pulls it on.

She leans in towards me and we kiss softly once more. Those soft, full lips still feel as amazing as when I first tasted them over an hour ago. We continue kissing, it’s so nice I could stay here for hours. Suddenly in the background I hear voices approaching. As they get closer, they are quite loud. A group of party goers heading back from the beach through the yard. As they get closer, she kisses me more passionately and then pulls away. “Well that was amazing honey, thanks for a perfect evening. I think I should be going.” As she begins to stand I say “Well wait for me, I’ll come with you.” Not wanting to lose track of her another time. I look around for my shorts, but they are nowhere to be seen. She’s slowly walking across the tub to climb out. I then realise that she threw my shorts out of the tub halfway across the yard when she ripped them off me. “Babe, can you grab my shorts for me please?” She looks back at me as she hops out, just a cheeky grin on her face. By now the group is walking right past us, I can’t hop out naked, so frustratingly I’m stuck here for the moment. She pauses, looking straight at me “Thanks again hun.” And with that she pouts her lips in a kiss gesture and begins to walk off out off the yard.

A hundred thoughts are racing through my mind, I don’t know where she’s from, where’s she staying, how long she’s staying. I don’t even know her name for god’s sake! Will I even see her again – I can’t bear the thought of that. I watch her walk away alongside the group of party goers, that wet Union Jack bikini clinging to her amazingly hot body as she strides away apparently completely contented. The group pauses at the top of the yard to share a joke amongst themselves. I feel like yelling out to them to hurry up and move on, so I can jump out and grab my shorts before she gets away. After what seems like an eternity, they finally move on and I jump out, hurriedly pull my shorts on as I run out of the yard after her. I’m in the street now, and no sign of which way she went. My heart sinks as I realise she’s gone and I may never see her again. But then I see that that’s just how she wanted it to be. And slowly I realise I should be grateful for the amazing experience we shared together and that our lives crossed at this particular point in time that allowed us to be together.

I’m smiling now as I turn and walk away, remembering how she felt in my hands, her smell, her lips, those beautiful eyes. Truth is I would have traded anything for that one experience, as intense as it was. And who knows what destiny brings, if the stars align again, I may get a chance to relive our encounter all over again with my Union Jack bikini girl, but for now, I sense that we are two individuals walking in different directions, but alike in that we are both no doubt sporting a rather obvious broad smile of satisfaction all over our faces as we disappear into the night.
« : March 30, 2014, 08:03:56 PM Brandybee »

TightFit74

« #10 : May 31, 2012, 04:29:36 PM »

Big Sur   Part  I     -      Jayc 

Jessie was concentrating on the drive ahead of her, driving down Highway 1 heading South to Big Sur. Traffic was heavy but steady and she was making good progress. The family log cabin was there, situated in a wonderful secluded area in the mountains. Nothing but breath taking views, clean air, the Pacific ocean and of course the wildlife. It was a good place to get away from the hectic pace of city life and just chill and recharge the batteries. She thought about the squirrels and racoons in the area and how they would play and game about unaware they were being watched, and that bought a smile to her face.  She was really looking forward to spending a few sunny days vacation at the cabin. It really was beautiful this time of year.
A feeling of excited trepidation made her tummy do tumble turns when she remembered why she was heading out to her “get – away”. She smiled again, feeling a little wicked. She’d never done anything like this before. She was actually going to meet “Steelhead “– her online lover and spouse –  for the very first time. That wasn’t his real name of course – it was Chad. Chad, a strong sexy name just like him or that’s what she imagined him to be like... God she hoped he wasn’t a gnome or anything. She shook those worries away .. no, they had met on Achat, and had spent the last 12 months chatting, flirting and making incredible brain sex together. To say the guy was hot was an understatement. He really seemed to know what make her tick.
Chad was heading north on Highway one. Not much further he thought, as he reached for his smokes on the center console. Chad had spent most of the day on the road, now the sun was well over the  Pacific and the shadows grew longer on the curves  that hugged the rugged coastline. Chad kept his eye out for mile markers and did a mental countdown. 60 more and I meet Jessie.
Jessie, also known as “Chipmunk”  had been online, one night, chatting, wasting time really. She had a suggestive tagline on her profile “Let me steal your nuts” It seemed appropriate considering her  logon name and he, Steelhead, had messaged her.. “ Want to steel my head.. ? “ The pick up had amused her, and was not the usual – “ Hi, How are you?”  and they had begun chatting. He’d asked her to dance and a beautiful friendship was born.  Now, here they were 12 months down the line, arranging to meet at her cabin. She smiled and groaned. She’d promised him a lap dance too, somehow, they’d got into a truth or dare game one night and they had agreed, if they were ever to meet, she would give him a special dance. He’d not forgotten that promise either .. he’d been reminding her at every opportunity since agreeing to meet.
She turned left onto the familiar gravel road and began making her way slowly up the mountain road to the log cabin. She always loved to see it as she rounded the bend. The lovely orange logwood  walls with dark brown decking to sit and enjoy the summer evenings  outside. Flower  baskets hung from  hooks in the roof and the beautiful big windows  that framed the outside views of the mountains.  Her home from home and her piece of heaven.
She parked  her car and fished out the keys from her bag. The sun was shining and it was a lovely warm day. She breathed in the mountain air and enjoyed the moment as she felt the city expelling from her body. She opened up her beloved cabin and flung all the windows open. She wasn’t sure what time Steelhead would arrive, but she wanted the place spick and span, a fire burning in the grey brick fireplace and clean sheets on the bed. She unloaded the car of food and essentials and set to work.
An hour or so later, she was happy the place was clean and welcoming. The coffee pot was  on the stove and she was looking forward to a well earned  mug of coffee and a shower. She looked through her CD’s and decided on “ You can leave your hat on “ for her  dance routine,  after all, it seemed to work ok in the movie “ Nine and a half weeks”.  Oh god, what had she agreed to... Jessie laughed nervously.. and wondered if he’d guess this would be the first one she had ever done in real life.  She prepared the wood and lit the fire.  It still got cool at night in the mountains and she wanted the place cosy for his arrival. A welcoming glow soon filled the living room as it cackled a little before settling down. She drained her coffee mug and went to shower and sort through her sexy lingerie.
Chad slowed down, this has to be it. Chad got out and walked up to the chained drive way, sure enough he saw the  painted rock Jessie had told him to look for. turning it over he found the key and a note from Jessie. “Chad lock the gate behind you and take care on the switch backs. See ya soon  xxxxxx Jessie “
She was sitting drinking a coffee when she heard his car. She was wearing her chosen sexy lingerie - red stockings and garters, and, matching lacy bra and panties underneath a red  sleeveless mini dress  that had a back zip from the neck to the base of her spine. She felt good, sexy, and her long black hair fell loosely down her back . The tumble turns returned to her tummy.. this was the moment of truth .. gnome or no gnome ..
She heard the knock and quickly checked her appearance in the mirror .. make up – good; clothing –hot girl; hair – silky and flowing. All good. She went to the door and heart racing she opened it. There standing in the doorway was the most handsome man she had ever seen, a breath taking Adonis and not a gnome at all. She stood and stared a moment and then realised he was holding a single red rose out for her... “ Hey Chipmunk .. want to steel my head?” That broke the ice and she laughed , took the rose, smelling it, and invited him inside. 
“ Come on in ... Want a coffee?
“ Sure”, His deep voice was as sexy as he was. “Then I’ll go unload my car”
She  placed the rose in a vase and poured the coffee in the  mug and handed it to him. He took a sip and then moved towards her, placing it on the side. He embraced her and kissed her on the lips, deepening his kiss as he felt her respond to him. His tongue slowly invaded her mouth as his hands roamed her back, pulling her into him tipping her head back slightly. Jessie kissed him back enjoying his skill and the promise of things to come. His hands moved to knead her bottom. Her legs weakened a little as her body flushed with feminine appreciation and  the sudden knowledge that he wasn’t totally unaffected either by their closeness. She could tell as he pushed his crotch into hers. He finished the kiss moving to her ear  “ I really am looking forward to that lap dance you promised,  and ...I know what your’re wearing under that sexy little dress “  He whispered and pecked her on the lips,  “ I better unload my car” He winked as he moved away and  out of the kitchen.
“Phew” Jessie fanned her burning face .. “ How hot was that ? “ She mused. Looks like Steelhead was going to live up to her expectations and more. Brimming with excitement she went into the living room and put some music on. The fire was glowing nicely, low flames licking at the burning wood sending flickering light and shadows around the room. The rug on the wooden floor boards and couch made the room cosy and inviting. A perfect setting for her sensual seductive lap dance.
Chad stood by his open trunk breathing deeply “calm down… relax “  he thought , his heart racing, wow Jessie was hot. The few pics she had emailed  him were good but to see her for real, he was spellbound.
She heard him come back and directed him to the bedroom and restroom to stow his belongings. She returned to the kitchen and after a short while he joined her again to finish his coffee.
He smiled at her and asked “You going to back out of your lap dance?”  She thought about it for awhile thinking, hell shed played it safe all her life... she wanted to be dangerous and wild and exciting  for once ... she wanted a wicked, naughty memory she could look back on in old age and say ... “You’ll never guess what I did one summer  in Big Sur...”  and wow her audience. Wasn’t this one of the reasons she had suddenly decided to meet this man?. Mind made up she replied full of bravado , “ No of course not, what on earth made you think that.. A dare is a dare and you won fair and square .In fact Baby ... why are we still standing here ?”
She grabbed his hand and led him to the living room and said “ Sit. Prepare to be ‘WOW’ed ,“ She went to the stereo and put the chosen song on. She could do this ..
The music began to play and she switched herself on to “ Sexy Siren” mode.  She swayed to the music, hands roaming her body, feeling, touching and stroking over her clothing. Her face and lips pouted sexily , her eyes closing slightly and widening in time to the music and movement of her hands. The perfected looks of pure pleasure and sex emanated from her body and the flickering light from the fire only heightened the sensuous routine she had begun. 
Chad watched transfixed and in awe of this beautiful woman before him oozing raw sex appeal.
Her hands roamed to her bottom, squeezing and kneading her cheeks. Jessie could feel the material of her dress and panties caressing her skin with the movements of her hands. The material  grazed her tummy, hips and womanhood. This was such a turn on and she wondered why she’d not done this before. Getting lost now in her routine  and knowing Chad was entranced and watching her intently,  she felt empowered and let natural instinct take over. She moaned and started to voice her naughty, seductive thoughts.
“ Do you like what you see baby?”    “  Mmm You want to touch my body? Feel how hot I am in your hands?”    “ I’d like that – your hands touching, stroking, fondling me – making me hot , crazy, wild for you “    “ You want to see my body baby?”    “ My breasts bared for your eyes, my nipples peaked & hard for your lips and kisses?”    “ You want to kiss my tummy? Your tongue invading my belly button mmm”   “ You want me to inch my dress up so you can see my thighs and panties”  “Shall I take them down for you? Slowly, very slowly so you can see my hot wet pussy”     “ Mmm I want you baby – I am so horny for you now “   “ Shall I turn round for you and bend over .. would you like that? Seeing my butt and pink pussy lips mmm”
Chad was enjoying her words as well as the sexy dance of this woman before him. He began to fondle himself. Soon he had unzipped his throbbing cock and began masturbating following her line of naughty thoughts.
Jessie’s hands continued to roam her body, fondling and squeezing her breasts, sucking her finger seductively and rimming her nipples. They were clearly hardened now and protruding through her dress. She squatted and Chad could peak at the red panties hiding her  beautiful feminine secrets. He wanted her. The lust in him was building and getting stronger as she teased and provoked him.
Then she began to strip for him. First he saw and heard the zip at the back of her dress go slowly down and she let the dress fall to her waist slowly and seductively. The sexy lacy red bra covering her tities was a vision to behold. Then the dress lowered slowly until it pooled at her feet and she stepped out of it. She turned and bent over, showing her red matching panties and suspenders stretching across her butt as she swayed it at him. She opened her legs a little and felt down  the length of her legs, picking up her dress as she went, and tossing it in his direction
« : March 30, 2014, 08:04:51 PM Brandybee »

TightFit74

« #11 : May 31, 2012, 04:30:52 PM »

Big Sur    Part   II      -        Jayc 

She stroked her body some more, letting him enjoy the sexy underwear, she had chosen for him, moaning and voicing  more of those naughty thoughts. The routine was hot, and getting hotter.
Jessie moved to dance closer to Chad, her body in perfect rhythm with the music. She took his free hand and placed it on her breasts and ground it into her. She closed her eyes and threw her head back as she enjoyed him feeling her. Chad released his penis and used both hands to squeeze each breast, feeling  her nipples through her bra against his palms. His lips kissed them taking his time... “Take it off” She begged. Chad expertly released the catch at the back and slowly pulled the straps down her arms before revealing her swaying breasts. She groaned as she sensed his eyes feasting on her and it turned her on more. A rush of hot pleasure hit her centre, she was very wet there now and a slight damp patch could be seen on her panties. Chad squeezed her naked breasts, rubbing them on his hands before kissing each one. He moved down and touched her sex over her panties and she groaned. He could smell her scent and could see and feel her wetness. He teased her clitoris making her wanton and then cupped the area he had ignited, grinding gently.  Then, he turned her round and slowly lowered her panties, revealing her bottom, inch by inch till it was completely bare and her panties rested just above her knees. He kneaded her cheeks , glimpsing tantalising views of her  inner rump  and the little, precious star nestled inside. And still Jessie continued to dance to the music.  She moved away from him, panties still just above her knees, and then bent over again, sliding them off completely. She turned revealing her moist shiny sex to him for the first time. Freshly trimmed and shaved, the pubic hair framed her pretty pussy lips. She danced closer to Chad again, and still holding her damp panties, teased his nose with them. She then lowered them slightly and using her finger  began pushing them partly into his mouth. He could taste and smell her glorious essence.
She danced back to her position in front of the fire, swaying to the final part of the song, turning, bending, fondling  and showing her nakedness in her red stockings and garters She watched Chad taste and smell those panties as he watched her. Then as the music began to end, he put them in his pocket and murmered, “ My souvenir”  She moved to him again and sat astride him. She kissed him deeply as the music finally finished, her routine complete. Chad responded and he could feel her hot arousal on his thighs, nestled tantalisingly close to his pulsating cock. He whispered in her ear “ Oh baby, I am sooo WOW’ed “
He deepened the kiss and enjoyed this naked woman in his arms. It was a big turn on that he was still clothed even if his cock was out of his trousers. His thoughts ran back over her sexy lap dance and strip and suddenly .. he needed to taste her. Once the thought had entered his head, it was overpowering and the urge so strong. He could not have stopped if he had wanted to. He pushed her back on the couch and spread her legs, her  shiny wet trimmed pussy exposed for him. Her little pink lips glistening with excitement, framed by her black pubic hair. It was a beautiful sight and he mentally photographed it to his memory forever. At last he was going to taste his “Chipmunk”
Jessie was so turned on and when he pushed her down on the couch and he spread her legs, she nearly orgasmed there and then. She knew he was looking at her core and this heightened her arousal tenfold. He lowered his head and nuzzled her with his nose, smelling her unique scent before taking her in his mouth. He kissed her intimately, tasting and savoring  her excitement and then his tongue started to work the Chad magic, he had described to her so many times online.  Oh my – but in real - this was so much better.
Chad was going to take his time and enjoy this, after his initial licks he backed off and began to kiss Jessie’s thighs. His lips and tongue making small circles on one thigh then the other, each time moving in a little closer. He could sense Jessie was in an extreme state of arousal and would climax almost instantly if he really worked her  to soon. Pausing to pull off his shirt, Chad returned to the task at hand. “Mmm this is better than I thought”,  he smiled to himself . Kneeling in front of her he gently lifted her ass up and placed a throw pillow underneath the small of her back, propping her hips up, her legs open wide, her wet pussy ready for his special attention. With his right hand he gently spreads Jessie’s lips  open with two fingers, then with his left index finger began to tap Jessie’s clitoris gently.
“Oh my God”, Jessie’s mind screamed silently and her flushed body produced a monumental amount of lubrication straight to her sex. Dripping with her desire, she moaned as Chad touched her sensitive bud. Gasping and breathing rapidly, she whispered “ I wont last much longer, If  you do that” Her mind was already sinking into a state of sexual oblivion as her body turned primitive and began thrusting a little at him. Wanting, needing ,this man so much.
Chad , not wanting her to cum  just yet cupped her vagina and watched the expressions on his Chipmunk’s face. Pleasure, want, need, frustration and little moans of protest. He smiled and leaned near her ear  “ Tell me what you want?”  “You”, she answered  writhing into his hand, “A A “ he admonished, “ Tell me what you want me to do “ “ Suck me” she whimpered “ Louder “ he demanded. “LICK ME PLEASE “ she begged “PLEASE LICCK ME NOW “ Chad smiled and with that he lowered his head and kissed her sex, once again tasting and savouring her. His tongue explored and licked her folds, and he began to enter her . Then tracing her outline, her labia , her vaginal opening , her perineum and anal star, rimming , kissing, licking, teeth grazing and sucking . Leaving no area untouched or unkissed by his expert tongue and lips. He began to finger her and stroke the little bunched muscles  - her G spot - about 3  inches inside her  front vaginal wall.  Jessie responded, pushing into his face, writhing turning into thrashing and grabbing at his head and hair as she pushed as much of her pussy into his face and fingers as she possibly could. Wild animalistic need taking over, nothing else mattering except her greedy satisfaction - wet pussy juices covering his face and chin as she ground and smothered him. 
Close now, she writhed harder , faster ,and then, Chad began flicking and sucking her clitoris and pushing his finger into both her anal and vaginal openings. She  could take no more and screamed as she toppled and then crashed full blast , into total sexual fulfilment, body jerking and spasming. Juices flooding Chad’s tongue as he pushed into her at the moment of her release. He growled in male satisfaction as she pulled and tightened her grip on his hair. He wanted to taste and swallow the first orgasm he had caused her in real life,  together, in person - relish the memory, the taste, the need of her and finally her delicious satisfaction as her pussy gripped and ungripped his tongue and fingers. Feeling those glorious tremors on his fingers and rippling through her anal wall. She quivered and trembled as spasm after spasm racked her body. Her release was so powerful and strength sapping, it resonated throughout her body causing her legs, arms and whole body to shake. Chad sensed the strength of it and knew this was the “Sally Sandbag effect “, once described to him online in a very intimate conversation he had had. “Mmm “ He  moaned with male pride at what he was causing and achieving.
Jessie was exhausted. She had never been so sated in her life. That orgasm was unbelievable!
Chad picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. He was not finished yet. His cock was throbbing so much, it was almost painful. He wanted her,  and, he was going to have her. He lay her on the edge of the bed  on her front and bent her knees under her, so her beautiful pert bottom was presenting to him. He made sure her head and arms were comfortable with a pillow.  She was powerless to resist in her weakened state, not that she wanted too. He was the most exciting man , she had ever met. He bent and kissed her pussy again and then widened his exploration to the valley of her ass, rimming and lubricating her with his spit and her own creamy orgasmic juices. His fingers pushed into her body, probing and invading her vagina and anus, one finger, then two, stretching her, making sure she would be able to take him when he felt ready. Jessie could only moan her appreciation as he played with her and teased her to distraction. Finally, he was satisfied that she was ready for him and he eased his cock to her vaginal opening.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         His cock parted her  pussy lips and he slowly impaled her, enjoying her tightness and her walls squeezing him as he pushed in to the hilt.  He stilled when he felt her cervix, savouring the moment of possessing this woman, he had fantasised about for so long.
Jessie gasped at his size filling her very being. The guy felt huge inside her but in such a good way. Then he began to move, in and out, and she almost screamed with relief. “OMG - this felt good “  Her body gushed in response and as Chad let the primitive instinct take over, Jessie, rocked with the guiding hands on her hips. Both became lost in their own pleasures, wanting more, demanding more. A sexual sweat beaded on their bodies as the heat of the moment swathed their bodies. Chad pounded into her and then slowed trying to control and prolong his urges. Then he was out of her and probing her anal entrance.  Jessie’s breath caught in excitement as realisation sunk into her sex fogged brain. Chad pushed into her slowly, claiming her ass as his.  Again he entered slowly, carefully, stretching her to take him and stilled when he filled her, letting her get used to his size. He rocked back and forth in a steady slow rhythm at first and then a little faster. Jessie moaned in pleasure and began to push into him, helping him to fuck her ass, wanting more, wanting him deeper, wanting him faster. Chad sensed her need and was only to happy to oblige. “Tell me what you want Chipmunk” He demanded.   “You, I want you” She gasped  “What do you want me to do?” He demanded.  “Fuck me, fuck my ass” she responded “Fuck my ass till you cum”  Chad smiled. It was the only encouragement he needed.  “On one condition,” he teased “ Play with your clit”  Jessie touched herself as instructed and Chad let himself go. Pounding her fast and furious, enjoying her body in unrestrained bliss.  The  slick lubricated tightness of her anal passage pressing against his cock as he moved in and out of her. Her creamy white ass excited him as he looked down as he took her over and over again.  Eventually primitive need took over his control, he bent a little over her back, fucking her urgently and squeezing her tits. Jessie moaned in utter pleasure and stroked her clitoris harder as she felt Chad’s body against her. She felt him gasp and growl as his orgasm neared which heightened her own excitement. Both working urgently now as their ultimate goal was within reach. Within seconds of each other, Chad exploded inside as she exploded outside, both moaning at their release.  She felt a rush of heat fill her ass and spasms of pleasure spread throughout her body. Chad growled as he felt his seed exit his body, filling this woman and then her wet satisfied heat on his thighs. Chad and Jessie shook and trembled as their orgasms rippled along their bodies until both collapsed on the bed, hardly able to move. Just lying there a few moments as their bodies readjusted to normality. Chad held her in his arms as they caught their breath, each in their own thoughts at the wonderment of what had just happened.
“Hey”, Chad was the first to speak.  He kissed her forehead.  “ I think we may need to get some vitamin pills if this first session is anything to go by” he teased, holding Jessie close, his eyes growing heavy as the long day was taking it’s toll. Sated and relaxed Jessie and Chad both drifted peacefully to a satisfied sleep.
Next morning, Jessie is semi awake and her sleepy brain registered movement near to her.
“ Mmm , another 5 minutes “  She mumbled , in a world of her own, as she snuggled sleepily into Chad’s chest.
Chad smiled. “ Guess you’re not a morning person then huh ?” He gently got out of bed to make them coffee,  with extra sugar. They could both do with a sugar rush he decided.  “Memo to self , stock up with  shy girls”. Those little foil wrapped chocolates should do the trick.
Chad put the pot on the stove and  looked around the cabin.  This was just a perfect place for him and his Chipmunk to spend a weeks vacation getting to know each other.  He was so glad they had met.
Coffee made, he returned to the bedroom.  Jessie was asleep. It seemed a shame to wake her. He got into bed, sitting. He shut his eyes and sipped his coffee, thinking of their amazing urgent lovemaking the night before.  Suddenly, he was aware of movement down the bed and hot lips on his cock…  “Mmm  so his little Chipmunk had recovered and had woken up” He smiled to himself , “ yeah, he was going to enjoy this vacation …. “   He had a feeling this was indeed the start of a beautiful friendship and an amazingly, awesome summer vacation.
« : March 30, 2014, 08:06:11 PM Brandybee »

TightFit74

« #12 : May 31, 2012, 04:32:22 PM »

"Firewood"      -     James_Dean 

"Don't forget the firewood this time!" my sister exclaimed as she and her husband closed the door to their car and drove off.  There I was, facing a 4 hour drive to the campground pulling the camper.  That's what I get for being able to afford the luxury of a travel trailer.  We planned this camping trip several months ago, but since my girlfriend and I broke up, I wasn't looking forward to being the third wheel at the campground. 
With the turn of the key, the truck engine roars to life and I head on down the road.  A little more than an hour into my trip, I see a car on the side of the road.  My first instinct was to drive on by, but my conscience got the best of me.  I pulled up behind the car, and I step out of my truck and cautiously walk to the driver's window.  My eyes contacted hers and I was speechless.  "Are.. are.. you ok ma'am?" I ask.  "I am fine, but I have a flat tire." she said.  There was panic mixed with a bit of embarrassment in her voice as she put down her cell phone.  "I called roadside assistance, but they won't be here for another hour." she said with a disappointed voice.  "I'd be glad to help you," I said.  "Oh, that would be wonderful" she exclaimed as she opened her car door to step out.  We chit-chatted about her job and basic small talk as I busied myself with changing the tire.  I could barely concentrate on the task at hand, because she had on a light blue sun dress with ruffles at the top that just barely covered her voluptuous breasts.  The way the dress flowed over her body was a beautiful sight.  As I was putting away the tools, she came closer to me and said, "I want to pay you for your time."   I told her that it was no big deal, but she insisted on paying me.  I followed her around to the passenger side door; she opened it and reached for her purse.  As she was bending over, my wandering eyes followed her long legs up toward her ass.  Thanks to a sudden gust of wind, her dress billowed up to reveal that she wasn't wearing any panties.  Her cute round ass bounced a little as she rummaged through her bag.  I could see glints of light reflecting from her womanhood.   Her pouty labia seemed to twitch with every move she made.  She didn't seem to mind the wind blowing her dress as she turned around to face me again.  "I don't have any cash," she said.  "Don't worry about it," I responded, hoping she hadn't noticed my gaze.  "You are such a sweetheart," she said.  With a bat of her eyelashes, a kiss on my cheek, she scrambled to the driver’s seat of her car and started back on her way.  I stood there for a second, processing what just happened.  I walked back to my truck, brushed the experience off as a one-in-a-lifetime occurrence and pulled back onto the road. 
   As I was getting closer to the campground, I remembered that I needed to get firewood, as my sister would never let me live down yet another botched camping weekend.
   I saw several handmade signs selling local firewood as I was nearing my final destination. "LOCAL DRY FIREWOOD" the sign said as I pulled onto the country road.  Up ahead I could see a small, but beautiful cabin nestled deep in the woods.  I pulled up the driveway and threw the truck into PARK beside the stack of firewood. 
   I slowly approached the porch of the cabin and took a quick glance inside.  It appeared as if no one was home.  I knocked on the glass door and casually looked between the window curtains to see if I could spot any movement.  I waited patiently for what seems several minutes, not willing to move on to another house.  After another knock, although a little bit harder and louder this time, I could hear a faint, "I'll be right there" from within.  I could hear footsteps coming toward the entrance of the cabin.
   The door swung open, and there SHE was; fresh out of the shower, a white robe wrapped around her body.   "YOU!?" she exclaimed.  "I had a hunch I would see you again sometime" she said with a smile on her face and a twinkle in her eye.  Dumbfounded, I stood there, my eyes slowly scanning over her body, making no attempt to hide my gaze this time. Stuttering, I said, "I'd like to buy some firewood, if possible” With a grin, she said "Load up what you need, then you can come back and pay me."
I stumbled back to my rig and threw a couple of dozen logs into the bed of the pickup truck.  Dirty and now sweaty, I walked back up to her front door.  It was slightly ajar.  "Knock knock", I announced and I heard her sweet voice coming from the couch that was positioned in front of a warm fireplace.  A microfiber pink and blue fabric adorned with brown bears covered the couch.  "Come on in." she said. Her black overcoat was hanging across the room from of the front door.  I spotted deer antlers and two antique rifles hanging from the wall in a rustic style design as I made my way to the front of the couch. 
   I stood there amazed at the sight of her.  She was lying on the couch and had changed into a beautiful red and gold trimmed Japanese qipao.  "WOW" I said.  "You are so beautiful" I said, not thinking before speaking.  "Do you like it?" she asked.  "UH-huh" I said.  "Why don't you come closer so we can discuss payment" she said coyly.  I walked closer to where she was on the couch. Her hands undid my pants and in seconds she had my manhood out, licking and sucking it as it grew in her mouth.  I nearly came as she stroked me, but I was starting to have bigger plans in mind.  After she made sure that I was well lubricated, she stood up and guided me to admire the view from her sliding glass door to her backyard, and I stepped out of my jeans along the way.
“I love not having neighbors” she whispered as she lowered the top of her qipao to release her perky breasts and pressed them against the glass door.  She looked back at me with those bedroom eyes and slowly spread her legs.  Her qipao sneaked up her cute ass, revealing that once again, she had forgotten her panties.  I rubbed my throbbing member between her ass cheeks and gently entered her womanhood.  Her soft lips separated as I pushed into her.  She let out a little gasp as I buried myself fully into her tightness.  I pulled all the way out slowly and with one quick thrust, was pressing my bare pubic mound against her swollen labia, filling her once again.  Her pebble hard nipples were rubbing against the cool glass of the door as she was being filled against the wall.  I grabbed her forearms, pulling them behind her, forcing her further onto my cock.  After a few minutes, my animalistic side started to show, and I gently grabbed her neck.  “MMM.. I love it rough” she murmured.  With that, she wiggled out of my grasp and walked to the couch.  Her qipao fell back into place, covering her sweet tush.  She pulled the lever and the couch folded out to a full size bed. 
She planted her elbows squarely on the soft fabric on bed and her little qipao rose up to show me the sweet honey that she was offering.  I bent down and gave it a quick lick, tasting where I had already been.  I probed her slit with my tongue and carefully sucked on each of her swollen lips.  She let out a little scream in ecstasy and said "Please, put it in me."  I stop my teasing and did as she asked.  I slowly push into her, parting her already drenched lips and she let out another little gasp.  “Dominate me from behind” she commanded as she lowered her torso down to the floor while keeping her legs propped up on the edge of the bed.  I grasped the round globes of her ass and slowly worked more of her sweet girl cum from her slit.  The scent of our sex and sweat started to fill the air.  Our bodies were sweaty against each other as we continued our love making session.  I spanked her cute ass and she looked back at me, smiling. 
I slowly fucked her until she started reaching her orgasm.  I could feel her legs trembling and I started pounding her harder.  We both came to a full orgasm and we both slid off the bed onto the hardwood floor of the cabin.  I pulled out my soaked and flaccid member out of her and she turned to lick our sweet love juices off of it.  Laughing, she said "I always clean up my messes".  I gave a little laugh as well and helped her straighten her qipao that made its way around her waist. "You're all paid up" she said as she licked her lips once last time.  "Come back for as much firewood as you like" she said with a devilish grin.  “I’d be willing to pay you extra if you delivered it to campsite P36” I said, winking...
« : March 30, 2014, 08:07:00 PM Brandybee »

TightFit74

« #13 : May 31, 2012, 04:37:04 PM »

SUMMER GAMES    Part  I      -     hentaiboy69 

While the taxi was taking me to my final destination, the only thing I had in mind was that strange letter received three weeks ago .... no sender and no postmark, so it must have been left by someone in my mailbox, there was no other explanation, but by whom?! It's not all .... not only the envelope was strange, but the content too: a one-way ticket for a beautiful location on the coast to be validated within a month, a second smaller envelope, sealed, whit labeled on it "open it only when you get your destination "and a letter, clearly written by a female hand. I had lost count of all the times I read, now i can perfectly remember every single word in it, but i couldn’t help myself to reread it once more:

"My dear, luck today is come to kiss you .... if you want to accept this invitation, be ready for a fabulous holiday on a beautiful beach, sipping a refreshing cocktail and, most important, be ready meet me .... if you decide to accept, and I'm sure you will, follow the instructions you'll find on the back. See you soon, my love! "

The letter ended with the mark of a kiss left with a bright red lipstick, my favorite ever. Every time i read it, i’m always more sure to know the handwriting, probably i saw it long time ago, but despite the hours spent staring at it, I just can’t remember where and when I saw it. I spent whole nights thinking about whether or not to accept this strange invitation but at least i give up, it was too intriguing to give up .... i knew all this probably would end in a bubble’s soap, but now i can focused my mind only on it! And in that period i had to complete a really important work for the company i work, and i have few days to do it!  But fortunately i was able to plan everything, meeting the customer on 22 and explain to him the complete offer, then, the next day, i can take my flight and  finally solve this mystery! But you know .... things never go as expected: customer could meet me only on 23, so I found myself having to run like mad to not miss my flight: I did not even have time to change, just to take off my lucky tie whit blue and white diagonal stripes and make the check in at the airport .... And now here I am, sitting in a taxi that is taking me somewhere, while the sweltering summer heat also forced me to take off the jacket of my black suit.
"We're almost there, mister!"

The voice of the taxi driver takes me back to reality and remind me of the second envelope, which i could open only when i reach my destination: yes, it’s really the time to open! I pull the second bag and open it slowly, being careful not to tear any paper inside, when something falls from it, bouncing on my lap: keys!? What are the keys in the envelope!? I am even more confused, but perhaps in the envelope lies the solution to this new mystery. I try to look inside, but i can’t see something: what i have to do whit those keys!? Which door they open!? but most important, where!? Maybe ....
While all these thoughts crowded into my mind as to form a vortex, the taxi stops.

"Here, mister, this is number 15! Nice place, no doubt about it .... you are lucky to have an house here! “

"Oh, it will be wonderful if it’s mine!" i replied, looking at the house in front of me, "How much is it for the ride!?"

"It 's your lucky day, mister .... someone has paid it this morning! "

The ride was paid by someone .... then it's all part of this mysterious game! Because that is what it is, probably, maybe a game or a joke! As the taxi moves away, i can’t help myself and i take a look at the keys in my hand and think it can be the key to get into this house! Possible!? No, it would be too nice to be true .... it’s a nice medium house whit two floors and a garden surrounds it, full of plant and flower all over it and an hedge who protect the house from prying eyes! I can’t believe this is the place i have to reach, but at least, trying the keys can’t be wrong! I use the small one and .... wow! Can’t believe it!, the gate opens! So, this is the right place at least .... slowly, i move toward the entrance, looking around, even if at this point nothing would surprise me more, not after all what is happen in those last three weeks!
While I put the key into the lock, i feel my heart beating wildly, as if it gonna jump out of my chest .... yes, i have to admit it, this situation have definitely take me to the point where I'm not so sure about what i’m doing! Calm .... i must calm down ....

For a long, infinite moment i’ll stop, take a deep breath once, twice, three times before opening the door in front of me .... i close my eyes, waiting few seconds to open them again, cause i'm afraid to find out it’s only a joke, to find the house empty, with no one waiting me. But now i had move too far to stop, i can’t and i will not go back, this mystery  have really catch me!

"At three .... at three i’ll open my eyes and finally i can find out what is going!” i say to myself, trying to find the strenght to take the next step "one .... two .... three! "

When I finally open my eyes, I can’t believe what I see! A wonderful and large living room rises up in front of me, with glass walls overlooking a swimming pool filled with clear and inviting fresh water. At the center of the room a beige sofa focused my attention, then i notice the small table with glasses and a bottle of champagne. And, at last, those incredible paint of modern art on the walls .... only this room is like my whole apartment! It’s hard to believe i’m in a house like this, i had allways dream about it, and this don’t  help me to clear my mind .... i feel tired and confused, and this sofa is very attractive: after have put down the suitcase and the jacket, i let myself down on the sofa, exhausted, whit my head and arms resting on the back of the back of it. While fixed wooden beams of the ceiling, I can’t stop thinking about this situation .... the more strange one, no one is here waiting, but I'm sure that the bottle was brought here recently, the ice seems to be fresh, it’s not melted, i have no doubt about it! Everything around the room is perfect, clean, and this will mean that someone was here recently, perhaps until just before i arrived.

As i watch at the bottle, i notice something between the two glasses near it, something that seems .... no, impossible, an envelope! Again!? How many of them i’ll gonna find out again!? It’s like living a quiz bt i can’t be sure about the final prize! But i can feel the temptation growing inside me, this "game" have caught me so much and I want to play it till the end! I can’t wait, i’m so curious, so i take the envelope and open it, devouring the contents, word by word:

"Finally you're near me, my love, but you can’t see me .... i know you want to know who i am, but not just yet! Please do not look for me, trust me .... wear the blindfold you will find under the sofa cushion. I'll join you soon, my dear! "

A cryptic phrase that echoes in my head regularly, teasing my imagination: i’m too involved in this "game" and i know the desire to discover my mysterious customer is strong, but the desire of playing the “game” is more strong! After all, I have nothing to lose! I feel the "game" run into my veins, my heart beating with a rush that I never imagined before, trying to jump out of my chest! I’ll take the blindfold and wear it, whit the hope i can calm down a little, but i’m so wrong! .... the darkness around me and every little noise makes me jump, they make me think that my mysterious guest is finally coming forward. After a few minutes, i can clearly make out the sounds around me: the wind rustling the leaves of the trees, the chirping of birds, the squeak of a door opening followed by the cadence of approaching footsteps.... wait, approaching footsteps!? Maybe finally my mysterious visitor has decided to come forward, I can finally meet her!

The temptation to remove the blindfold comes over me and instinct prompts me to turn my hand to it .... resist to it is not easy, i hold all my strength, repeating myself i have accepted the rules she gave me, and i will be a coward if now i’ll betray her trust in me! No, i can’t do it, not after i moved up to this point!
I feel clearly that I'm lingering, driven by the desire to find out who sent me all these cryptic invitations and, most important and deeply into me now, the desire to immerse myself even more in this "game", cause it tickles me like anything before. And probably she have noticed it, she is no longer walk, the sound of his steps is now interrupted by a long silence and dumb: i am sure she is there, somewhere around me, waiting to see which decision i’ll gonna take , whit her heart pounding faster: no, I'm not going to ruin everything, not this way!

"I'm sorry .... i was about to yield to the desire to see you, to discover who you are .... " i say, after a long moment of tension and silence.

In response, she begins to walk, approaching inexorably, with an even more firm steps, then stops again: i feel it clearly, now she is close to me, perhaps just in front of me or by my side ....

"Why you don’t talk!? I would at least know your voice! "

But nothing breaks the silence that envelops the room! Well, almost nothing .... o feel a slight rustling sound, like something that slips slowly, then nothing more. Then, something moves over the sofa, i clearly feel the movement of the cushion, so close to me .... no, i'm wrong, is upon me, i feel the presence, her presence. And i can feel the touch of her skin on my legs through the fabric of my pants and it’sl the most pleasant weight i ever had over me and i am ready to carry it for all my life! A shiver runs through my body and becomes even more intense when her arms wrap my neck and her lips stop on mine, in a long, unforgettable kiss.

Unforgettable as the feeling that her lips, soft and fleshy, make emerge in me .... i have the impression, indeed almost certain, that i felt something like this a long time ago, but I can’t focus on the memories, now too far apart in time! Not to mention that my mind is too focused on what is happening now, on the feeling she is giving me and on our tongue hardly searching each other, in an endless tangle of desire and passion, as if they want to create an unbreakable bond between us.... or perhaps, they want to create it again, as if its’ something who was lost long time ago and now it’s coming out again! I have this feeling about her before .... but this time, it becomes even stronger, i feel it clearly, and yet i can’t remember! Why!? Who is this mysterious girl and why she is giving me all this sensation in my mind?

Instinctively, i hold her close to me, i do not want she escape from me, as if my body has awakened by a strange evil feeling .... her body trembles, perhaps shocked, and her lips move away from mine:

"I do not want to run away .... not this time, and not the next .... never again! "

She whispered softly while her fingers starting with decision to open the buttons of my shirt one after another, frenetic, impatient .... perhaps she has been waiting for this moment since she sent that letter, and probably even earlier! Her lips touch my neck, my chest .... linger on it for a moment, then she gently rests her head on it to listen at the rhythm of my heart, his fast pounding, like an overflowing river, full of desire and memories .... memories who become more clear little by little, until a name suddenly jump into my mind:

"Nicole .... it’s you, am i right? I could never forget your touch, your moves and these feelings .... "

A long silence follow my words, probably we are trying to find out the courage to speak each other, even if it’s just a single simple word .... then, i feel her hands grazed my face and grab the blindfold that covers my eyes, removing it. I need some moments before my eyes can see clearly whit out it and when i finally can see her face properly, can’t believe what I see: in front of me, after twelve years, there is Nicole, the only girl who was really able to make me fall in love and i was sure to don’t have the chance to see her again.... Oh God, she become even more beautiful! Her long brown hair now cover her shoulders and her skin, once white as snow, now appeared golden, like the swimsuits model she once envied when we was teenager, because she believes they had a wonderful life .... but her smile isn’t changed, it is always fresh and bright as when i met her the first time and it’s the reflection of her happiness.

"It's been so long, i thought you had forgotten about me ...." she said, whit emotion breaking her voice, "You know, i wasn’t sure if you would answer to my invitation, and then ...."

"No need to say more Nicole, i want to see you again for so long time, holding you again in my arms .... if it is a dream, don’t wake me up! "

Without waiting for an answer, i’ll kiss her, passionately, as i had never done before with any other. I stroke her beautiful hair, feeling them slip through my fingers, softly, like her warm skin, while her lips are on mine again, but this time there is something different, they are impatient and eager for excitement .... maybe it’s cause i can finally hold Nicole in my arms after so many years! It must be this, because in my mind, how many girls have known, none has been able to replace her, open a breach into my heart and fill the void i feel inside me.

My hands caress her naked body, hot as if it were in the throes of a high fever, a fever called desire, a desire that run in her blood and it’s transmitted to me through her lips, through her hands .... is so difficult to resist, it’s pulling me, makes me lose sense of reality and feel Nicole's lips touching my chest not certainly helps me to maintain my reason! The feel of her body slowly moving down, touching my skin gently but insistently, as her hands begin to remove my belt and open the zipper of my pants, frantic and impatient. And I begin to be impatient too .... i dreamed about this moment for too many years, i wished so much that in my mind till i imagined it in every details: the dress she wore, her haircut, and at least the place where we would meet again!

But she surprised me, she make the first step and she surprise me, leaving me breathless! And now we're here together, and i want it as i never done before with any other woman! Nicole, who was the first and the only one I've ever truly loved and that i wanted at my side forever .... All the memories of time spent together are crowded into my mind in a whirl of emotions .... but the sound of her voice brings me back to reality.

"Apparently, someone prefer to have his head in the clouds, rather than enjoy my company ...." she said, while a mischievous smile rise on her face.

"I'm sorry .... but having you here with me, remind me too many wonderful memories! I had lost every hope to see you again, before today! "

"Ooooh! So, you prefer old memories to me!? This is not right ...." she says, getting up and heading for my bag and my jacket, slowly, as if she were walking on a catwalk and a large audience is watching her slightest movement. She begins to rummage through my things and to do it, she have to bend over them and she do it whit little perfect movement, studied to show me the roundness of her sexy ass, so exciting and lovely .... all i can do is staring at it, capture every movements of her hips and fix them deeply in my mind. Oh God, has become even more beautiful in all these years and her shyness seems to be gone ....
"Stand up, my dear, and bring your arms behind your back .... it's time to teach you what happens when someone ignores me! "

Only hearing her words i notice she is holding my tie, liking it whit her lips and slowly approaching to me with a mischievous expression on her face.

"Nicole .... you would not want .... "

"Yes, sweetie .... you have decided to accept the rules of my game since you read my letter and confirmed the trip .... and now can’t go back! Or maybe the feelings you give to me whit your hands and your lips were just a lie!? " she asked, looking puzzled.

"Of course not! You know i always loved you, even after you've decided to leave me following your dream! You are always in my heart, everyday .... in every woman i meet  i had always try find a piece of you, but no one has ever made my heart beat like you .... you were the only one that really made me fall in love!" i scream at her, getting up suddenly, anger for her words and whit an uncontrollable desire to hold her back in my arms. Then, i’ll stop for a moment, thinking at all is happen today, looking at her, and think at everything she has done to see me and how all this had captured my imagination and make me so impatient till the day of travel was finally arrived.

"You're right, Nicole .... i had accept your rules, you surprised me and now we are here together .... and i want to go till the end, i don’t want to miss you again! I have always loved and always will love you! "

I watch her face and slowly i move my arms behind my back, ready to accept her strange request .... basically i’m doing this to not lose her again but, i must admit that, a part of me finds it very exciting! I see a mischievous smile over her face, while she walk behind me to tied my arms.
Now she is back in front of me, her naked body close to mine, her skin touching mine, so hot, while her hands make my pants slide to the floor and her lips, close to my ear, whispered slowly "Now you can not touch my body, but if you play the good boy, later you can do it all the time you want ...."

Then, she push me to the couch, and i fall on it, whit out any chance to maintain my balance or avoid the fall! For a moment i close my eyes and when i open them again, her face is so close to mine till i can easly touch her lips whit a small movement .... but Nicole is not giving me the time to do it, she makes the first move again! She kissed me, with a wild passion that grows fast, while her index fingernail slowly move along my chest, leaving a little marked red sign on my skin, followed by her lascivious tongue ....
Everything is different from our first time, we were both awkward, hesitant, and we didn’t know what gonna happen in the future! But now here we are, together again, and we had made our own choices and had different experiences, but our bond now is stronger and it makes us meeting again, and it leads me to my limit ..... and when her fingers slowly approach the tip of my cock, I can’t help myself .... a white shower covered her hand giving me an intense sensation of pleasure and gifting her whit a lusty smile.

"It’s like our first time .... we both had desire it so badly at that time ...." she says, whit shining eyes, then she brings her hand to his lips and tasting my cum with the same sly expression of a cat who is enjoying her milk.

"No, not like then .... now I love you even more, Nicole! "

"I feel the same feelings myself, my love .... I loved you then and I'll love you forever! "
« : March 30, 2014, 08:08:09 PM Brandybee »

TightFit74

« #14 : May 31, 2012, 04:42:01 PM »

SUMMER GAMES   Part  II      -     hentaiboy69 

We look into each other eyes for an interminable moment, quietly, but we never had need to talk to understand our feeling .... a fast sight was enough to understand each other, it’s our bond in every think we do. And her eyes are telling me she want me, maybe badly then how i want her!  She slowly move upon me, her hand gently guiding my cock and helping it sliding slowly into her .... my blood is burning whit increased intensity when i feel her body moving in a voluptuous dance of desire and passion that overwhelms everything, blowing up my senses, pushing me like a raging river!

I watch her, fixing in my mind every little movement she make .... her breast are so closed to my face ..... i want to touch them, but i can’t, she had block my arms really well .... sometimes she move closer to me and then she retired, teasing me so much and this makes my desire grown stronger! Then, when she recognized i have reach my limit, she wrap my shoulders whit her arms and my face is now literally surrounded by her soft breasts! Her movements became even faster, frantic .... our bodies are wrapped by the burning passion that is growing in leaps and bounds, literally until we lose our reason and making us forget about everything else: just the two of us exist in this moment and the bond that once was lost, now it’s more stronger and our love, never forgotten but only abandoned, now grown whit it feeded by our passion!

I don’t know how long we were lost in the vortex of our senses .... all i know now, is i feel exhausted, drained of all my energy .... my breath is heavy, slow, but  the warmth of Nicole’s body on my chest and be able to gently hold her in my arms, is a unique feeling, something i don’t want lose again .... and i don’t want lose her again, of course! While i look at her beautiful face, gently i kiss her forehead and stroked her cheek. She smiles at me, caressing my hair and then she give me a delicate and intense kiss.

"We have a whole month just for us .... leaving you was the biggest error i ever do, but now i want regain all the time that i could not be with you, my love! "she says, whit her voice trembling.

I watch her in silence and take a deep breath ....

"A month is not enough for me .... Nicole i want you by my side forever!"

And then i kiss her, without waiting for her reply .... a passionate kiss, never ending .... the sign of the begin of an infinity game started on a hot summer day with a strange letter!

« : March 30, 2014, 08:09:03 PM Brandybee »

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: