*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  "IN THE SUMMER". THE STORIES. Erotic Story Contest 2
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Rate the best story!
The Travel   -2 (3.9%)
Secret summer tryst   -13 (25.5%)
Click, a Cherie and Paula story   -8 (15.7%)
La Grand'Terre      -5 (9.8%)
A Siren's song   -5 (9.8%)
Bikini girl   -8 (15.7%)
Big Sur   -4 (7.8%)
Firewood   -1 (2%)
Summer Games   -1 (2%)
My Story   -2 (3.9%)
Revenge   -2 (3.9%)
High on the Hill   -0 (0%)
: 49

: "IN THE SUMMER". THE STORIES. Erotic Story Contest 2  ( 19274 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« #15 : May 31, 2012, 04:43:42 PM »

My story -   Adera 
It's a very hot summer day, like 30 degrees Celsius outside and it wasn't much cooler inside either... I really should buy an AC-unit for my apartment.

I'm sitting by my computer and chatting to a friend on AChat, and well... to be honest I was looking for a nice rooming session so I didn't really hold back on the teasing and suggestive department. I had even made sure to clean myself before login on... I do so enjoy playing with toys after all.

We did eventually enter a room and by then our suggestive flirting had turned into quite the RP that was making me really turned on just imagining his body close to mine and his lips against mine. When he told me how he slowly pushed me down on the bed and undressed me I quickly undressed irl and leaned back in my chair and letting my fingers run over my body to his words. I did of course respond in the chat with him, though he had taken on a more dominant role.

When he tells me how he kisses and caresses my nipples I lick my fingers and teases my nipples and when he tells me how he fingers me I finger myself. After a while I beg him to take me... irl I intend to use my dildo then. He does just that, inserting his lovely cock into my butt and I do the same with my dildo, trying to match it with his describing words.

*RIIIING* The doorbell suddenly rings and I'm thrown out from our pleasure induced fantasy, *RIIIIIIING* it rings once more, what the heck is so important? That's when it hits me, the notice I got in my mail from my landlady... they're sending someone to inspect the windows in the building since they are quite old, have draft and need to be renovated.

I curse and excuse myself to my partner, I really have to go take this.

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING* "Wait a little, I'll be there in a moment!" I call out, then I quickly pull on my shorts again, have to struggle some to tuck my still quite excited dick into them and then I hurriedly pull on a tank top.

I run to the door after hiding my toy and then I quickly open the door... not reflecting on what kind of sight I might be making at the moment.

Outside my door stands a tall, quite muscular guy with a well chiselled face and sharp features. He has dark hair and greyish eyes... though his eyes doesn't quite meet mine but seems to fall down to... oh god, my face flushes in embarrassment since I'm suddenly aware of my still excited nipples that are quite obvious under my top.

"Eh... hi Miss... I'm here to inspect the windows in your apartment" he says while his eyes run up and down my dishevelled self.

"Oh... okay... sorry about this" indicating myself "I eh... was taking a nap and kinda forgot about the notice".

"I see... well can I step in?"

"Yeah, sure" and I indicate for him to enter. As he walk past me I can't but notice his male presence and my still excited body. I see the muscles move under his clothes as he takes off the shoes and his masculine scent... I shrug my head to clear my mind... quite naughty thoughts had started to sprout there.

With some awkwardness I follow him around the apartment as he inspects the windows, I catch him sneaking some glances at me, but to be honest I revel in it considering how horny I am at the moment... which subconsciously makes me move in a quite provocative fashion.

"Look at this, we'll have to change the frame of this window".

Since his back is against me I lean in to look around him and my breasts kinda press somewhat against his arm. I notice how he suddenly stiffens, his neck shoulder and arm muscles standing out quite a bit.

"You mean that?" indicating something that looks amiss.

"Err yeah" he turns a little after saying that and well, we find ourselves face to face... breaths meeting... I can see the lust in his eyes and I feel the same thing for him at the moment.

Suddenly he kisses me, but only a brief tentative kiss, though right after he lets go of my lips I let out a soft "yes" and he kisses me again, this time longer.

As we kiss he slowly turns all the way to me. We start to kiss more and more passionately and in between them he says "You really shouldn't... dress and act like that... when strangers... come to your apartment... it gives craftsmen like me... a really hard time".

I revel in his kisses, his scent, his strong body against mine... filling me with hot lust "Mmm... hard time you say?". But then I freeze, I push him back with my hands and looking at his questioning eyes with regret and anxiety, I'm very aware of how stupid I've acted, not thinking before acting.

With a tremble to my voice I manage to let out "S... Sorry... I... I'm... I'm a transsexual... we shouldn't... I mean... I should have told you first... oh god... I'm so sorry" I can't help but keep a tear from trickling down my cheek, thinking that he will hate me now.

He looks very surprised "Eh... you mean like a ladyboy?".

I cringe a little at the word, he must've been in Thailand or something "yeah... like that".

"I would never have guess, especially not here... oh don't look so afraid I'm not going to hurt you... I'm just surprised."

I feel my heart lighten somewhat at those words but I stay on guard... cursing myself all the time. What I'm not prepared for though, is when he suddenly pulls me into his arms again and kisses me deeply.

I melt in his arms and when the kiss slowly ends he whispers "I don't care and it looked like you needed that", he then kisses me again, more passionately, his arms folding around me and pressing me against him making me feel his quite substantial hard-on against me... oh, I guess he isn't disgusted.

It doesn't take very long before we become a bit frantic, pulling at each others clothing while we kiss. After fumbling a little I push him back and pull off my top freeing my breasts while he pulls off his t-shirt and then his jeans. I send him a naughty smile, turns around and bend over for him as I pull down my tight shorts giving him a good view of my butt.

When I turn back to him I cover my groin with my hands so he wont see my excited dick, he doesn't covers his on the other hand and I can clearly see his wonderful cock.

"Oh come on, you can show it to me" he says.

A little hesitant I reveal it for him and his comment to it is "cute", though he says it with a smile and a teasing glint in his eyes.

I pout at him in mock indignancy which makes him step in close again and kiss my pouting lips... oh, I guess that was a smart move I think giggling a little to myself. His engorged member against me feels so hot and hard and his big hands wanders over my body making me tingle in excitement.

I feel him folding his hands around my butt and he lifts me up making me giggle and wrap my legs around him.

"Is that the way to the bedroom?" he asks.

"It is" and he carries me there while his hard cock brushes against my butt teasingly.

He lays me down on the bed, kissing me all the way and I let my hands travel through his hair as he does. I gently push his face away from mine, looks up at him with a smile on my lips and with lust burning in my eyes.

"Mmm let me get that hot rod off yours a bit more wet and slick for you" I say licking my lips before I push him to lie down on the bed beside me. I then lean over him and let my tongue flick over the head of his cock, getting a taste of his precum. Then I let my tongue circle it's way down his shaft, making it all wet and glistening before I move back to the head and wrap my lips around him. I then move my head up and down on his cock, taking more and more into my mouth and making sure to get him really wet so it will be easier to take him. Though, to be honest I am very ready for him already since I played with a dildo earlier.

I am however very horny so after just a little while I end my oral ministrations to him, straddle him and look down at him smiling as I align his cock with my entrance. I then slowly sit down on his oh so hot and hard cock, closing my eyes and moaning as the head slips into me, he reaches for my breasts with his hands and teases my hard nipples as I slowly inserts his cock into my horny hole.

I push against his cock as I sit down, making it easier to take him. After slowly sitting down on him find myself having taken all of his... well quite big cock. With a satisfied moan I tense my muscles around him, grind a little against him and absolutely loves the feeling of his hard throbbing cock filling me. I open my eyes and look down at him with a gaze that is now a bit glazed over, I find his face filled with pleasure and that a drop of my precum has fallen onto his stomach from my dick.

With my hands on his muscular pecks I push myself up a little and then sit down on him again, slowly fucking myself on his cock.

I increase the pace and length as I adjust to him, enjoying it more and more until suddenly... he flips me over on my back, him over me, and he mashes his lips against mine in his lust.

I moan loudly, spreading my legs for him and wrapping my arms around his neck, wanting him, giving myself to him as he starts to thrust into me. After a while he lets go of my lips, raises up for better leverage and starts to fuck me in earnest... and even pounding me.

"Oh god... oh... OH!" I can feel the pleasure inside me building quickly, making me writhe in pleasure under him but he wont let up, his cock stretching me so good and rubbing against my prostate.

He continues to fuck me with almost animal lust until I can't take it any more, moaning loud "Oooh... I'm... I'm gonna cum!" and then I cum.

The orgasm washes over me, my mind blanking out and my dick spurting my cum over me. My orgasm makes my ass clenches around him pushing him over the edge as well and with a groan of pleasure he cums deep inside my ass and it feels so good when his seed pumps into me.

It takes a while for me to come down from my sex induced high and find him looking down at me with a foolish smile and I can't help but smile back at him in a similar manner. He then raises an eyebrow "Want to continue this in the shower? It's quite hot here you know".

A giggle bubbles up inside me, but I hold it down and says "The shower would be nice" and smiles back at him.
« : March 30, 2014, 07:53:38 PM Brandybee »

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
TightFit74

« #16 : May 31, 2012, 04:46:19 PM »

REVENGE   Part I   -    Azrielle   

It was finally summer. Long gone were the hazy shades of winter, and the somber wardrobe that usually encased my frame. With the early stirrings of summer came a trip to the shop to lose myself in the sweet delights of scant clothing that barely covered my modesty. Lace trimmed bra’s and equally semi transparent panties in matched sets, focused my attention and a platinum credit card focused the attention of the male sales clerk whose sales book began to bulge along with something else. Further into my shopping adventure was a brisk trot through beach wear, with my mind unable to decide upon which of several bikini size national flags to purchase. The decision too difficult to ponder further, ended with the lot of them added to his sales book. Shopping was a task best left to times when indecision did not take hold, but when it did rear its ugly head, having the means to satisfy the need to make a decision later before a full length mirror was always a bonus.

“Will there be anything further, miss?” the sales clerk asked respectfully.

“There is always more, but for today I think I have enough.” I mused aloud while dipping my eyes to the bulge that showed promise in sating an itch that needed to be scratched. With my lithe nubile body smelling of roses and hinting of lavender, I lounged slightly upon the dresser’s chair upon which I sat and wickedly parted my knees. On full display to his gaze were the sweet folds of my femininity, decorated with nothing more than what my genes provided.  His reaction was nearly instantaneous as I playfully invited him, not with words, but with the coy actions of my index finger.

“Miss has such a pretty pussy.” The sales clerk stammered between gentle licks upon the hood that hid my clit beneath. With my fingers wrapped into his hair, I pressed my thighs covered with vertical striped stockings, gently into the sides of his jaw to slow him slightly. The itch that needed scratching would be satisfied slowly, like a slow cooker.

“MHMMM, uh!” I gulped. The sparks of desire were, being perhaps a little too quickly, fanned into flames, but my wickedness had set into motion that which would be impossible to extinguish. The experience of the man whose tongue gently flicked against my labia was joined with a pair of hands beneath the globes of my derriere, which had been previously hidden by the length of my pleated knee length skirt. Strong arms lifted my buttocks off the dresser’s chair. The lust expelled during the preceding few seconds abruptly ended with the sound of a zipper being lowered.

“Oh!” I quickly exclaimed, to see a female sales clerk dropping her blue pleated skirt upon the floor before she stepped forward and gently closed the door of the fitting room discretely behind her.

“This is only the beginning.” The female sales clerk chirped, as she unbuttoned the front of her own blouse to have it join her abandoned skirt on the floor.

The tongue nestled within the sweet scent of my sex, had me approaching a state of arousal to which there was no longer a point of no return. The skimpy and equally thin white panties covering her own modesty were snaked by her own hands to her ankles. I watched in sweet surprise as she knelt beside the man who remained busily tongue lashing my exposed loins. With nimble fingers, she unzipped the fly of his trousers and freed the ever growing bulge of an impressive male appendage. In wide eyed expectation, the female sales clerk engulfed his member into her open mouth like a raven upon a shiny whistle.

“OH GOD!” I heard a groan from between my legs. “You always have a way of making my cock even harder, Sonja.”

“Aye. And you love it Matt, so stop complaining and make her nice and wet for your cock.” Sonja managed to state while vigorously stroking his member before reinserting it into her inviting mouth. The gentle flicks of his tongue against my clit grew in intensity as if to announce the pending release of the climax that was about to erupt from within me.

“Ah! AH!! Oh! GOD! Don’t you dare stop!” I managed to exhale while trying to remain semi-composed. His strong hands shifted from beneath my butt cheeks to keep me remaining upright upon the chair, as he reached further up the inside of my skirt until his hands were on either side of my hip bones, where my waist began.

“Tongue fuck her good, Matt.” Sonja encouraged Matt to continue as she proudly displayed the effect of her mouth upon Matt’s now engorged member to me. Matt did nothing more than shift himself to assist Sonja in displaying his full erection to my partly unfocused eyes.

“AH!” I chirped as my orgasm now began with the intent to drown Matt where he sat. Had it not been for Matt’s strong arms, I would have surely fallen prey to the seduction of gravity. My eyes began to refocus but a few moments later, with a lustful stare upon the rigid pole anchored by Matt.

“You want that cock, don’t you Miss?” Sonja spoke through black lipstick covered lips that quickly curled into a grin filled with an equal measure of lust.

“FUCK ME, NOW.” I demanded with my voice hissing through my teeth. Matt needed no further encouragement and snaked his trousers off his body faster than a Formula-One race car.

I managed to impale myself upon is organ, cow girl fashion, as the wave of bliss gently beginning to ebb, turned the seconds into minutes. My mind became washed over by the penetration of his member entering my body. The next thing I was capable of realizing were the warm soft kisses from feminine lips, being planted upon my lips. Warm lips met mine, while hands as soft as my own took charge of the buttons my normally nimble fingers were attempting to undo. Sonja had planted herself directly upon Matt’s face, giving Matt a ring side seat to the wrestling match, that was about to start. My bra fell from my body without any resistance, along with my own blouse. Strong hands that had previously been holding my hips, whipped my skirt up and over my shoulders with Sonja greedily holding my hands above my head. With the timing of a tag-team, my skirt was lofted by Sonja upon a haphazard array of discarded clothing. The thick cock I remained impaled upon, probed against my cervix, as if to induce it to dilate. I leaned back slightly to find firm globes of equal size flesh press against my back, as soft hands found my own.

Complete disappointment began but a moment later, as an accidental discharge prematurely ended my state of bliss.

“Matt, you didn’t!? Did you?” I quickly announced with my disappointment rising faster than a thermometer in a sauna.

“I’m so sorry, Miss.” Matt confessed with his erection beginning to dwindle and along with it my expectations of anything further. But with disappointment arose a new beginning, as Sonja gently pushed me sideways. Her warm kisses met the slow escape of semen before my butt met the carpeted floor. Greedily she began lapping against the folds of skin beneath my pubic curls to my utter and complete approval.

“Sonja, you must have read my mind.” I happily remarked as Sonja remained steadfast upon her most recent task. With a mischievous smile, I lightly slapped the slowly fading erection beside me.

“You naughty, naughty man. Must a woman finish everything you start?”I added.

Matt remained blissfully silent and excused himself from the oversize cubicle. With nothing more than a few giggles and escaping sighs, Sonja removed the evidence of Matt’s less than perfect performance.

“You need something to brighten your spirits, Miss.” Sonja remarked as we both began to divide the clothing treasures littering the floor. Her blonde locks made me want to remain to explore them more fully, but as fate often sometimes intervened, the store was becoming much more apparently occupied with other shoppers.

“How about you join me for dinner this evening, at my Cabin.” I requested as my compensation for less than satisfactory services. The Cabin was remote, nestled high above the valley where snow still remained.

“How perfectly wonderful, Miss.” Sonja remarked, along with a mischievous wink.

“Eight o’clock, Sonja… And call me Heather.” I noted with a tone that meant she would become desert. I rose to my feet with clarity that merely approached my entrance into the store, as I glanced at my wrist watch. It was only an hour since I had arrived, and barely five minutes since I had wickedly parted my knees to Matt. It was a disappointment that perhaps a drive along the shore with the top of my convertible down, and the wind in my hair might quell my needs. With the thought of a glass of blonde wine and an equally blonde dinner companion, it made the steps of the simple black mules upon my feet, a little lighter as I stepped out of the change room.

Unbeknownst to me as the appointed time approached, Sonja was providing a warm-up as she sat upon the soft leather upholstery of her car. By the time she gently rapped upon my door, her own libido was already in high gear with no outward indication that she intended to go slow,  but instead continue exactly where the afternoon ended.

“Evening, Sonja.” I cooed, upon opening the door. The semi-transparent white pullover she was wearing, left little doubt to her level of arousal. Her nipples could easily be classified as lethal weapons with no bra covering them to keep them secured. With her light step past the threshold, her breasts bounced with my eyes following their sway. I briefly averted my gaze to find Sonja’s eyes meet my own and an awkward moment of silence followed.

“Please, make yourself comfortable.” I somehow managed to speak, breaking the silence. Akin to primal book ends, like fire and ice, we stood facing one another. Sonja, a blonde seductress and I, as an auburn haired femme fatale, both stared into each other’s eyes and began a slow dance with each other. A moment later we were on each other like parted lovers rejoined after a long absence. Dinner was forgotten, while a trail of discarded clothing marked our destination. The pair of us were equally nude, before we both fell upon soft linen. Wearing nothing more than each a smile, we continued to share passionate kisses between us. The seemingly silent whir and click of a shutter remained safely beyond the guttural exchanges of profanity spoken during the heat of the moment between us. We both fell into an abyss of passion that began anew with the sunrise through parted curtains.

“Heather, can I interest you in a refreshing shower before breakfast? My treat.” Sonja stated simply while a fingertip ran down the length of my spine to my exquisitely sculpted backside. I shivered slightly with my nipples hardening so quickly, they could possibly penetrate even the hardest resolve. Hand in hand we wandered into the en suite. Together, we playfully rubbed soft sponges and spread rose petal scented soap bubbles across each other’s most private parts and hard to reach places, beneath a spray of warm water. Soft bath towels, fresh from a warming rack, became our only modesty immediately following. The perfect start to a new day.
« : March 30, 2014, 07:54:53 PM Brandybee »

TightFit74

« #17 : May 31, 2012, 04:46:46 PM »

REVENGE   Part 2      -   Azrielle   

Playful exchanges between Sonja and I, vanished as suddenly as they began, with reality slamming headlong into the sanctuary of my beach house. A trail of photographs depicting all manner of depravity, were strewn together with the trail of last night’s discarded clothing. The trail dead ended upon last night’s table setting, and a text message displayed upon my cell phone, propped precariously close to sinking into the melted ice of the bucket still containing the unopened bottle of white wine.

$25,000.00 buys silence… was in the text window. No other details.

“You need to leave, Sonja.” I stated, with my mind back tracing the possibilities of who could be responsible for the passions of last night transformed into dirty secrets. Both Sonja and I registered equal amounts of embarrassment, to that which we both knew to be passionate and affectionate exchanges between consenting adults, but the photographs depicted a different story.

“What the…” Sonja began to speak, and as quickly stopped speaking. She dressed deliberately, in last night’s clothes, while horror registered on the lines of her face. Disbelief quickly followed, only to be replaced with tears to join us together to console ourselves. Last night, filled with passion, depicted now as some sort of revenge, began to unravel the emotions within both of us. Like some sort of jewel thief, our memories of soft kisses and equally soft caresses, became nothing but an empty box. Sonja left a moment later, as we broke our embrace upon each other. I was left with emptiness, and felt like a rose petal scented whore. My cell beeped, awakening me from my despair.

2:00pm. Under the jetty. Come alone.

The message was short and to the point, blackmail. The simple compliance of payment would be no guarantee of silence nor a return at a later date to demand more. I gathered my resolve along with the depictions of depravity strewn about the hardwood floor. I set a small fire in the hearth of the fireplace fueled by the photographs. The pornographic images burned as brightly as my anger, as I dropped the final picture into the flames. Vengeance became a focus that clouded my judgement while I dressed myself in an amour of soft denim grey and light wool. Black ankle boots clad my feet as I formulated a plan.

I arrived early, as if my plan had been properly arranged, to find a thick packet of another matching set of images. The person behind this was making sure that they were in charge of how things would proceed. Along with the equally offending photographs was a note, printed upon generic paper with the simple instruction to go to another location, this time an address. I quickly ran a search on my phone to know the location the thief of my heart wanted me to go to. It was a seedy hotel, along a known hooker stroll where rooms were rented, not by the week, nor the month, but by the hour and clean linens were optional. It was barely a twenty minute walk from where I stood now.

“What am I getting myself into?” I asked myself silently. The mid-day sun rained down upon me, making me wish instead to forget my troubles with sunscreen and a bikini on the beach, but that was not to be. When I arrived at the Hotel, the man behind the front desk must have known to expect someone who looked like me.

“Room 204, Cutie.” He spoke without offering me a key. He did nothing more than return to his cigar and the porn on his TV set. Two prostitutes exchanged competitive glances towards me, while they hurriedly exited the foyer and disappeared into the street I had just entered from. My senses reeled as the smell of smoke, and stale beer filled my nostrils. I found the room easily, though my path was marked with a series of obstacles consisting of discarded condoms beside an overflowing rubbish bin, and empty liquor bottles. I entered the room to find a dishevelled bed with what could only be cum stains on the lone bed sheet. Two very well hung nude men were there with their male appendages on display for me to see. Their dark skin was in stark contrast to my pale complexion. The cheap and sleazy looking décor was in complete disparity to the professional lighting equipment and an expensive camera on tripods.

“Look, Marty, we have a guest.” One man spoke to the other.”I’m Leon.”

“Hey baby. C’mon in and join the party.” The second man spoke, addressing me. “What’s your name, Cutie?”

“Uhm, Charlotte.” I lied. Though I suspected that whoever had arranged this, wanted more than just money, silence was going to be nothing in comparison to what my mind quickly deduced was wanted from me now. My phone beeped to tell me I had an incoming text message.

Introduce yourself, and get naked. Smile for the camera while you fuck…

The instructions were explicit. I was about to be exploited and there was very little I could do except leave. But what would happen if I did? The whole thing appeared to be a set-up, with the intent to bring me further into something I now felt I had no means of escape. My phone beeped once again.

If you leave, the pics go to the net…

That was the message. But what was going to stop them from now using a video of me having sex with two men… To extort even more money? The two men began looking at another set of images showing Sonja and I. My mind recoiled as their erections began growing as they both looked at me and the photographs.  Another beep resounded from my phone.

Have fun…

That was all it said. The idea of relaxing upon the beach, lathered in sun tan oil, was vanishing as quickly as my modesty. Leon stood and kicked the open door of the room shut, as the man named Marty approached with his erection pointing menacingly towards me. His hands began caressing my body as the lighting equipment came ablaze and a small red light began blinking on the camera. The button of my jeans fell prey to his fingers, as he stood behind me. Leon busied himself with untying my boot laces and tossed them aside. My jeans slid quickly downwards, over my hips as Leon pulled them off, while Marty lifted me off the floor. Marty had his hands, one down the front of my panties, with the other down the back. When he set me back down upon my feet, Marty slid my panties directly to the floor. Meanwhile, Leon lifted my shirt directly over my head, rendering it now inside out, and together, both my shirt and my panties were discarded upon the dirty carpet. Marty returned to standing directly behind me with the tip of his hardness nestled between my butt cheeks. The hooks of my bra became the next focus of his attention and he freed my breasts from the semi-transparent cups. The only remaining modesty I had remaining were the sheer pink ankle socks on my feet when he discarded my bra to the pile of my clothes on the floor.

Leon knelt in front of me with a curled smile as I looked down at him. Both men brought me to a state of arousal I never thought possible. Leon concentrated on the space between my legs in front of me with his tongue, while Marty caressed my breasts with his hands. Marty planted seemingly deliberate kisses upon my neck while he cupped my breasts. Leon on the other hand, gently probed the soft folds of skin between my legs while his hands held my hips firmly.  I was surrendering to the arousal I was now incapable of escaping. My level of excitement began rising, and I was soon approaching an impending orgasm. The two men seemed to be quite content with providing pleasure to me, while the little red light on the camera continued to blink. I lost track of time as the first climax descended upon me. I remained standing only by the two men dutifully keeping me upright. It was only now that my left hand found the erection between my butt cheeks and with no further modesty I began to wickedly stroke it.

“OH!” I murmured with the start of my climax. The thick penis in my left hand felt firm in my grasp. My right hand gently caressed the back of Leon’s head as if to invite him to remain where he was. Leon seemed content to lick the swelling bud beneath the hood of my labia. With my climax came a gentle flow of natural lubrication escaping my sex. There was now no turning back from the desire awakening in me, to be acting as dirty as the carpet on the floor.

“You taste like honey, baby.” I heard Leon state. His tongue ever so briefly left the space between my legs for him to speak. He returned to his appointed task with my right hand exerting just enough pressure to have him remain where he was.

“Nice jugs, Babes.” Marty whispered in my ear. My resolve was melting faster than an ice cube in a frying pan, as he began gently flicking my nipples with his thumbs. My body became alive with a primal need for these two men to use me, abuse me, to fuck me. I became a toy to them, and I now became the whore that I never thought I could become. My shame became a mask, hidden behind the beginning and ending of each climax I would soon surrender myself to. The little red light on the camera continued to blink.

“mhmm.” I cooed, as my body responded to the strong hands both caressing my skin and holding me firmly for the eye of the camera.

“God, you’re ready for more, baby.” Leon spoke as he moved away from me.

I became unable to resist as my right hand slipped from the back of his head. I watched seemingly hypnotised as he lay prone upon the bed. Marty lifted me off my feet and tossed me like a doll beside Leon. As if to mimic a pair of tag-team wresters, Leon half caught me as I landed and lifted my hips. I became impaled upon his member as Marty offered me to busy my hands with his rigid pole.

“Suck my cock, baby.” Marty demanded as my hands guided his erection towards my mouth. The camera became a memory as my desire rose and fell with each movement of my hips on top of Leon. Any speech I was willing to make at this point became mute as my lips encased the tip of Marty’s cock.

“God! You have a tight pussy!” Leon groaned. He thrust his hips vigorously against me while I rode him. It took a greater degree of concentration to keep my lips wrapped around Marty’s cock as an orgasm sent my mind reeling. My body became a sex machine, intent upon milking the cock between my legs and the one in my mouth, when my climax began to subside.

“She’s a hot one, eh Leon?”Marty laughed.

“Yea, she’s a better than the two whores we just fucked.” Leon remarked. “She fucks like a pro.”

As if on cue, both men released spurting streams of sperm, and I was powerless to stop them. Marty held my head with both hands while I felt every pulse of his cock against my tongue. I swallowed following each spurt, in order to prevent myself from gagging. Below, my pussy filled with the equally potent stream of cum from Leon as I involuntarily rotated my hips, as if to keep his ejaculation from stopping. One of my hands shot to my clit, to send my impending climax to the next level, but instead found another set of fingers already there.

“Oh my god!” I panted as Marty withdrew his cock from my mouth. I sank slowly upon Leon’s still rigid member, trapping his entire load of cum inside of me. I had become the dirty slut depicted in the photographs I had previously been eager to erase from existence. I continued to pant while the little red light continued to blink. Leon’s fingers expertly exercised my loins, as he sent me to the next level.

“Fuck!” I exclaimed without any shame. My body shuddered as both natural lubrication and Leon’s cum flooded from my sex entrance. With my knees bent, I collapsed backwards between Leon’s legs. My body wracked with my orgasm. I became oblivious to the creampie the camera recorded. Leon’s cock sprang back up as my hips rotated, releasing me from the impalement. With his hand falling from beneath my fingers, I played with the mixture of my release and Leon’s cum, but these two men were far from finished with me. I gently rolled myself onto my side to weep, not out of shame, but in celebration of the pleasure I had just experienced.

“OH!” I managed to chirp as I closed my legs upon my own fingers.

I quickly returned to a state of bliss as I frigged myself off. I bit my own finger in my feeble attempt to silence myself. My arousal was higher than I’d ever had the experience before and I squirted. An ever enlarging puddle began to stain the already soiled bed sheet, and with it, the smell of sex overpowered the stench of the filth of the room. My sweet perfume filled my nostrils, and had an almost immediate effect upon the men who had just used me for their own selfish perversions.

“I think she wants more, Leon.” Marty spoke as I witnessed his cock return to fully erect. Leon’s pole never wavered from erect as he grabbed my ankles and pulled me to the side of the bed and spun me about. I tasted my sex on his cock as Leon stroked his cock across my slightly parted lips.

“Nice big cock, Leon.” I purred before beginning to lick the underside of his shaft. Meanwhile, Marty mounted me, seemingly eager to deliver sloppy seconds into my slightly swollen honey pot. Once again I was filled both top and bottom with real meat. The only difference now was I was flat on my back with my shoulders on one edge of the bed. Immediately in my field of vision were Leon’s slightly empty scrotum and his inviting bung hole.

“GOD, Bitch!” Leon remarked as the index finger of my right hand probed his ass, as my thumbnail stroked the backside of his sperm sack. Instinct took charge of my actions, with a primal need to want to taste his sperm. My reward of that taste would be earned not given, as I playfully enticed Leon to fuck my mouth. Meanwhile, Marty sank his full length into the space between my parted legs as he kneeled beneath me. I greedily wrapped my legs around his hips and hooked my ankles together to prevent his escape. He bounced my buttocks against his thighs as he stroked pleasure into my internal organ. The remnants of my previous coupling with Leon provided more than enough natural lubrication as his repeated thrusts into me became more ardent, seemingly reckless.

“AHH!” I exclaimed. It wasn’t the fact that his penis remained stiff and proud, but the fact that was now in my ass. I wasn’t prepared for the searing pain of his rear entry. The ebbing flow of my natural lubricant, aided by both gravity and the thick coating transferred by his cock was as if someone had squeezed an entire tube of KY-Jelly between my legs. Marty seemed to know immediately, as if he had deliberately diverted his cock from its intended target.

“Your ass is even tighter than your pussy, baby.” Marty spat with a guttural sound escaping his lips. He didn’t stop. He just continued to fuck my ass as I thrashed about, upon his rigid member. The pain approached exquisite as Marty once again lifted my hips and impaled my pussy. His cock immediately began emptying a measure of semen and sperm inside of me. I abandoned all hope of ever being the same again, as the little red light continued to blink. A final orgasm overtook me with a ferocity that shook me to the very core of my being, and I became a quivering mass of jello. My eyes became unfocused just before I slipped into unconsciousness.

It was much later with a cool breeze gently fluttering the window shade when I awoke. I felt sated, refreshed and ready for more, but the two young men were gone. The only visible evidence they were ever there, was now a slightly crusted puddle under my butt and the swollen lips between my legs. I immediately felt dirty, used, conquered. My body revolted against me, seemingly uncontrolled but I finally managed to sit upright. My ass reminded me of the final few moments before I had collapsed. I gently, with light fingertips, checked to see that both my lower orifices remained functional without any possible need to seek medical attention. That at least, gave me some small degree of consolation.

Still completely nude, with only my pink ankle socks on my feet, I took inventory of the room. My clothes were where they had been discarded by Marty and Leon, but now they all seemed to have been trod upon by heavy boots. I silently began to clothe myself as the last shards of the beautiful summer’s day were dropping below the skyline. Gone was the envelope of pictures. Gone were the copies that both Marty and Leon had flipped through. Gone were the lights. Gone were the tripods. Gone was the camera. The little red light was still blinking in my memory as my anger rose steadily from within me, along with my jeans over my hips. My shirt, I didn’t even bother to turn right side out, nor did I care. I laced my boots to my feet with a rage inside of me that I struggled to control. The only thing that remained other than the soiled bed sheet and equally soiled blanket was on the bedside table. It was nothing but a small card. Written upon it was a scrawl I was all too familiar with.

http://www.gfrevenge.com

I smiled sweetly upon the thought of my own revenge, but instead decided a bottle of tequila would be in order. He wasn’t worth the effort.
« : March 30, 2014, 07:55:43 PM Brandybee »

TightFit74

« #18 : May 31, 2012, 04:48:19 PM »

High on the Hill at Windy Mill or During My Summer Vacation This Happened.     -     Satoire 

Get to the sofa and grab your seat,
And I'll tell you about Big-Ass Lil and Yukon Pete!

Now, Lil was the village queen,
The fuckinest Whore you'd ever seen.
While some girls fucked with grace and ease,
Lil blew dick like the summer breeze.
But when she fucked, she fucked for keeps,
She piled her victims up in heaps.

There was a saying 'round that town,
That no man could put Lil's ass down.
But way up north, in a cabin, where twin rivers meet,
Lived a one-balled half-breed, named Yukon Pete!

Pete was a dirty, motherless soul,
Who fucked bears, sheep and woodchuck holes.
Now, he got a wiff of Big-Ass Lil,
Packed up his rubbers, and came down the hill.
He strode into town on size 32 feet,
Dragging sixteen yards of that red-hot meat!

Well, the scene was set at Windy Mill,
By the brick shithouse, high on the hill.
All the ladies came for a ringside seat,
Just to watch that half-breed sink his meat.

Well, they fucked, and they fucked, and they fucked for hours,
Uprooting trees, shrubs and flowers.
Lil did front flips, back flips, and some rodeo stunts
All unknown to most common cunts.
But Pete caught on to every trick,
And kept on pumping in more of that dick!

Then Lil gave Pete a whorehouse squeeze
That brought that half-breed to his knees.
But Pete came back with a Yukon grunt
That popped out her eyes, and split her cunt!

Well, Lil rolled over, cut two farts and sighed:
"Boys, I've been fucked," cut one more, and died.
When they asked that half-breed of his amazing feat,
He just said, "Boys, I'm going back to the Yukon, and beat my meat."

The End.
« : March 30, 2014, 07:56:41 PM Brandybee »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #19 : January 06, 2013, 01:34:33 PM »

Ranking:
1.  Secret Summer Tryst, by Brandybee
2. Bikini Girl, by Jay9
   * Click, a Cherie and Paula story, by Pafe

4. A Siren’s Song, by Covems
   * La Grand’ Terre, by Tightfit74

6. Big Sur, by Jayc
7. The Travel, by Lover
   * My Story, by Adera
   * Revenge, by Azrielle

10. Firewood, by James_Dean
    *Summer Games, by Hentaiboy

12. High on the Hill, by Satoire

Brandybee will be rewarded with the first prize of A$ 10.000!!! Have fun shopping ±'
Jay9 and Pafe will both be rewarded with the shared second prize of A$ 2.500. Congratulations!
All other contestants will receive the submitance bonus of A$ 250

I would like to express my deepest gratitutde for all that have submitted their stories and all that have voted. I have enjoyed all stories immensely and found it very hard to decide on a favorite one. I hope that most of you felt that way, as in my opinion, the stories were of excellent quality and a pleasure to read. On to the next contest, which will start very soon!

TIGHTFIT74

« : March 30, 2014, 08:19:30 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: