*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Erotic Story Contest III (Time Travel ) OT
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 6
: Which should be the them for the next ESC?
Victorian Era   -2 (14.3%)
Roaring 20's   -2 (14.3%)
Space Travel   -1 (7.1%)
Time Travel   -5 (35.7%)
Nautical theme   -4 (28.6%)
: 14

: Erotic Story Contest III (Time Travel ) OT  ( 51481 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« : May 31, 2012, 04:53:37 PM »

As the stories of contst II are posted and the poll is opened, I wanted to start discussing a new Topic for the next contest. I suggest to gather ideas for 4-6 weeks, then make a poll and the topic with the most votes, will be the topic for the contest.

I hope to be able to organise 3 contests per year, and as the length of them is about 5 months (3 for writing and entering, 2 for reading and voting), I suggest to start the entry period for contest IV to start after the first month of voting. With one month overlap, it is doable to organise 3 per year.

So topics..
As far as I’m conerned, everything goes, with the same ‘ingredients’ as before. So 5000-6000 words, something from Achat included, one storye per person. I’m thinking pirate theme, corporate/industrial theme, the victorian period.

I’m curious what you come up with...
« : March 19, 2013, 11:25:59 PM Brandybee »

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #1 : May 31, 2012, 06:03:51 PM »

I would like to suggest The roaring 20's with flappers and guys in silk suits... Visions of Machine-Gun Kelly, Bonnie & Clyde, and of course everybody's bad guy - Al Capone.

Speak-easy's, torrid sex in moving cars, showers of bullets and spent casings littering the streets... With the Untouchables puting an end to the violence, mayhem and carnage.

Mwah!
Az.
« : May 31, 2012, 11:00:13 PM TightFit74 »

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : June 01, 2012, 01:51:03 AM »

Az, your idea is suitable for a good contest, but maybe moving into a too specific argument can block more of us to take part on it....i mean, some good research are needed to create a good story in the 20th......whit this contest, we were free about everything and give us more opportunity to write something interessing.

aaand it's time for me to think about the request someone had made me (Tight was the first!) about a pic for every story: i'll thanks all of you for the efford you show for my works and i'm really tempted to do it, looking at all the submission we have this time, i have to admit it's a lot of work to do in, ummmm, a month or around it.
anyway, while we talk about the new subject, i'll promise you all to think on it more.
« : June 01, 2012, 04:03:23 AM hentaiboy69 »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #3 : June 01, 2012, 06:49:00 AM »

Cool idea for the roaring 20s and gangsters mmm, I was thinking with the new releases of space and moon clothes and the planet backgrounds and the NSPD new space station...  it would be good to stick with a theme such as this ...    Out of this world ... Space Travellers...  Time travel...   would give a good range of choice to fire the imagination .. from Dr Who, to Star Wars to going back in time or even into the future ... and therfore would include the roaring 20s  too  :)

PS .. I have started to read the stories .. OMG ... the talent on here is amazing ...  Well done to all ...

Tight, I bet you are over the moon with the amount of stories and high standard of them on here. Thank you again for your efforts and to the Achat Gods for supporting the contest.  Happy reading everyone. xxx

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69

« #4 : June 01, 2012, 10:15:27 AM »

Time travel really tickling me, Brandy! nice found!

Lover
: 10350

« #5 : June 01, 2012, 12:57:42 PM »

Thinking of the new room I suggest of a boat-theme... thinking bout the Star Trek clothes I agree with space travelling or time travelling.

jayc
: 1600

« #6 : June 01, 2012, 11:33:11 PM »

the late 50s and the 60s............ rock & roll, beatniks, the Beatles, the beginings of the sexual revolution
hentaiboy69

« #7 : June 07, 2012, 02:50:22 AM »

uuuhhmmm.....about the roaring 20s, now all we can use like a reference in aChat can be just poses and maybe room. the outfit we have now, really don't suit that period! so, how we wanna move whit this new contest!?
« : June 13, 2012, 09:35:47 AM hentaiboy69 »

Bear
: 3856

« #8 : June 09, 2012, 01:00:31 PM »

Like the science fiction theme...

::)

I certainly can play with the Dr.Who concept... and make my special modifications to the Tardis...

Heads in to the shop... stripping the exterior  of the phone booth facade and replacing it with ..... ;D

Immediately realizes....I'll need a special assistant capable of handling the unique controls....

hentaiboy69

« #9 : June 22, 2012, 08:55:53 AM »

well well well.......time is running and we have to set the new contest.

From what i can see, the more appreciated idea involve the recently update of yacht and the recent Trekkie uniform, so this can be a good point to start.

Personally, even if one of theme mentioned is really care to me, i'll think i don't gonna join for the moment couse i'll wanna focus on other project i have in mind ....but, well, i can change my mind, of course! so curious about what gonna happend!
« : June 26, 2012, 03:06:35 AM hentaiboy69 »

bluedenim
: 3007

« #10 : June 22, 2012, 03:42:53 PM »

Like the science fiction theme...

::)

I certainly can play with the Dr.Who concept... and make my special modifications to the Tardis...

Heads in to the shop... stripping the exterior  of the phone booth facade and replacing it with ..... ;D

Immediately realizes....I'll need a special assistant capable of handling the unique controls....

Changes my name to "Sarah Jane Smith"  :)
Hallo doctor!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
TightFit74

« #11 : June 22, 2012, 10:45:22 PM »

a quick collection of the ideas so far posted:

- Victorian Era
- Roaring 20's
- Space Travel
- Time Travel
- Nautical theme

If more suggestions are made, i will add to the list. I will turn this list into a poll in 2 weeks and at the end of the poll deadline of the 2nd contest, we'll know which theme is chosen for the next contest..

*edited as suggested
« : June 23, 2012, 12:07:05 PM TightFit74 »

Bear
: 3856

« #12 : June 23, 2012, 09:33:51 AM »

ponders... well I think pirates could fall under "boating"... might I suggest a modification to change "pirates and boating" to "nautical theme".. that wouldn't be quite as limiting and provide a wider divergence of choices...

bounces off before he grabs the priate speak... and clutters the thread with nonsense

hentaiboy69

« #13 : June 26, 2012, 03:04:41 AM »

Back on my toughs about creating a pic for every story.....well, i had think working on a full colour one need time and doing it using pencil (as i usually do whit my work!), isn't so much good. Maybe i can try whit a simple black and white, to give it a sort of ancient book illustration style....

Tight, looking at the theme you post.....they are all nice and i think it's time for a poll! if we gonna be ready, we have to work fast!
« : June 26, 2012, 08:57:05 AM hentaiboy69 »

TightFit74

« #14 : June 27, 2012, 12:22:29 PM »

HB,

I got back from hospital today, a day early so things are going well :) I'll set up a poll before the end of the weekend..

And as far as the drawings are concerned, I might have a little surprise when the endresult is presented.. ;)

: [1] 2 3 ... 6  
« previous next »
: