*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Erotic Story Contest III (Time Travel ) OT
« previous next »
: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
: Which should be the them for the next ESC?
Victorian Era   -2 (14.3%)
Roaring 20's   -2 (14.3%)
Space Travel   -1 (7.1%)
Time Travel   -5 (35.7%)
Nautical theme   -4 (28.6%)
: 14

: Erotic Story Contest III (Time Travel ) OT  ( 51480 )
Covems
: 1688

« #75 : December 28, 2012, 09:05:59 AM »

Congratulations

To all the contest winners.  Brandybee   Sparkler   Mollie

And congratulations to all the authors.  Every story got at least one vote... that's great.

Also, thanks to all who took the time to read the stories and vote.  THANK YOU

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #76 : December 28, 2012, 09:34:16 AM »

Congrats to all the writers

looking forward to the next contest, maybe i write one myself

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #77 : December 28, 2012, 10:46:17 AM »

Thank you to all.

mrsexlover ....  consider yourself campaigned .. ;D    I look forward to your contribution   ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
jayc
: 1600

« #78 : December 28, 2012, 11:08:36 AM »

a big congrats to the winners and thanks to all the readers and voters. now  lets get started on the next one!!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #79 : December 28, 2012, 11:21:56 AM »

Congrats to all the writers

looking forward to the next contest, maybe i write one myself

Thank you to all.

mrsexlover ....  consider yourself campaigned .. ;D    I look forward to your contribution   ;D

And be sure she will be behind you till you don't send her the story.......i know it very well how she can be noisy!  ;D

Stone
: 1842

« #80 : December 28, 2012, 12:16:47 PM »

WELL DONE EVERYONE AND CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS

BRANDYBEE , SPARKLER & MOLLIE

I enjoyed all the stories and appreciate all the hard work you all put in to produce such steamy erotic reads.   Every story was excellent and the winners should be very proud of their achievements with such fierce competition.

I hope you all enter the next competition so people like me can continue to be thrilled and entertained.   Thank you all again for your efforts and Well Done to the chosen top 3   ;D

Pafe
: 548

« #81 : December 29, 2012, 05:33:55 AM »

Hiya's...

Congratulations to everyone for such a well done contest.  All the stories were wonderful and I enjoyed reading them all.  My only complaint is that they were all too good, making it difficult to choose just one as a favorite.

A hearty "Well Done!" to the winning entries.

I'm already looking forward to the next contest.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

TightFit74
: 2415

« #82 : December 31, 2012, 05:15:39 AM »

Dear friends,

Thanks to the efforts of your new forum moderator and contest manager, I am proud and happy to announce that starting contest II, the prizes for the erotic contest have ben raised. The following prizes will be rewarded to the winners and contestants of the last contest and will be the prizes for contest IV.

Brandybee, 10000 Achat $
Sparkler, 6000 Achat $
Mollie, 3000 Achat $

All other contestants will receive 600 Achat $ for entering their story into the contest.

I want to thank all authors from all 3 contests for your efforts, the forum members for their attention and votes and the Achat team for making the contests possible. It has been an incredible joy to organise these exhibitions of literal fantasies. There is so much talent amongst the forum members. Maybe these stories will one day be bundled in a hard copy, e-book or listen-to-storybook. Might be nice for the shop ;)

This will be my last official post as moderator and manager of the contest. I know I am leaving my tasks in capable and enthousiastic hands. I hope there will be many more editions of Achat’s erotic story contest and I dare you all to make each edition hotter and better ;)

Thank you. Tight

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  
« previous next »
: