*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Fathers Day
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fathers Day  ( 2746 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« : June 12, 2012, 06:11:36 PM »

Well its Fathers Day in the UK on  Sun 17 June .   So Happy  Fathers Day to all you Dads out there. If you celebrate the day, I hope you are all looked after and spoiled rotton.
A special hug and kiss to my Dad too. Hes not with me any more but I know he will see the candle I light for him and the kisses I blow to float up to the clouds & beyond to land on his cheek. Love you Dad, Happy Fathers Day xxx

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
TightFit74
: 2415

« #1 : June 12, 2012, 11:33:57 PM »

It's Fathersday in Holland as well. I'm going to see my dad and secretly hoping my little girl will vome to visit me for a kiss and a hug.

Being a dad myself has changed my view on my own dad. I feel more appreciation for the things he did for me and the things he couldn't do because of me. Trying to give my little girl everything she needs to be happy n life. That's the main task of a dad..

Happy Fatherday!

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
: [1]  
« previous next »
: