*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Personal Ads (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  personal ads... discusss the ISSUE
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: personal ads... discusss the ISSUE  ( 19898 )
Bear
: 3856

« : June 12, 2012, 06:57:57 PM »

any thoughts of the topic would be gratefully appreciated... your thoughts and of possible modifications to the rules.

Again this is to discuss of the idea in this thread . Do not place an ad here...

TightFit74
: 2415

« #1 : June 12, 2012, 11:52:56 PM »

I'm glad you started the topic, Bear. It has been talked about on numerous occasions and needed someone to take the initiative.
Maybe it would be a good idea if someone posted an 'example' add, so that it will be more clear what the purpose is exactly.

As far as I can see, you covered the most important restrictions like abise behaviour/langauge, going against the EULA, etc.
Time for the ad to be shown seems right. Someone can always post a new one at the end of that period.

It's waiting for the first one to seize the opportunity.. :)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : June 13, 2012, 01:47:23 AM »

i had just take a look t it and, personally, wonder how it will be use.....of course is something for only premium member. well, free can read it and send message in game too, basically, so i think there can be the risk of flowing message.

aaanyway, i'm curious to see if peoples gonna use this, umh...how call it....yes, board! i have the impression this will end like a date agency, lol!

Bear

« #3 : June 13, 2012, 09:17:18 AM »

will kittenlepurr caught me online last night and made a good suggestion of a need of a sample... or template... a very good idea.

chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #4 : June 13, 2012, 09:50:20 AM »

Hello kinds peoples of the Dreamworld's forum.

Well I have question about a place for personal Ads.
Is it for ads about our real life ( Meetings / trip warning / Sell my dildos collections ...  :P ) ?
Is it for Dreamworld's Avatars's Ads ( AFK for long time , Personal profile ... ) ?
Is it for all Dream or real , and a place for any annoucement ?

Thank you for lighting my darkness Please.

Flesh open when Mind Warm
hentaiboy69

« #5 : June 13, 2012, 10:00:05 AM »

mmmh, Eve......i think it will be oriented for aChat purpouse.

For real life, i think this will be something between you and (eventually) your friend.

TightFit74

« #6 : June 13, 2012, 03:42:04 PM »

The personal adds are purely intended to arrange meetings in the game. If you are looking for a FFM 3some for instance, or want to play out a specific rp, or want to meet people in general for a hook-up in the game.

No real life ads are to be expected or wanted..

chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #7 : June 13, 2012, 05:38:29 PM »

Okky , thank you Hentai And Tightfit

Well then as the topic will be oriented to Avatar's life ...
May it will be possible to make a difference between permanently Ads ( like more explicates profiles ) and announcement who will last for 4 weeks ???

Flesh open when Mind Warm
hentaiboy69

« #8 : June 14, 2012, 02:11:49 AM »

nice suggestion......a permanent one about ourself is fine, so we can add things we are not able to write on our profile. we all know there is few space on online profile, plus, why we can't read the users profile using the member menu here on the forum!?

plus, there is can be the chance to post an announcement......long period away from achat, particular desire or fantasies we are looking for...mmmmhh

my little Eve, this is a really good idea! remember me to give a big hug next time we meet!  ;)

TightFit74

« #9 : June 14, 2012, 02:22:49 AM »

The moderators are working to get both a seperate section for 'intorductions' as well as a section for personal ads.

As Bear described, opening this thread is a test. To see if there is a demand for it, as well as testing how this topic is being used.
In the personal ads section, as the rules explain, an ad can be put up for a month. After a month it is removed. See these personal ads as small ads in the newspaper to find someone. It is the same concept

I don't see a full Avatar profile section happening anytime soon. Maybe the forum is not the suited softwzare environment for that. It would need a considerable investment. At the moment AChat has over 500,000 members. If all these people had a personal page, they'd need extra servers.. ;)

hentaiboy69

« #10 : June 14, 2012, 02:26:34 AM »

Absolutely right.....but more space for profile is a priority! how many time we had say it!? hope dev-team gonna assist us in this soon

Lover
: 10350

« #11 : June 14, 2012, 04:33:23 AM »

500,000 user is a big number but we know there are much less active members. This is just the number of accounts ever have been opened.
The personal page would be just for prem and valid as long as the membership is. They could add a short link (tiny url) into the profile in game...

But I don't see it happen, just an idea.

On rule I wanna see is "You are not allowed to ask for gifts or money at all. Any requests wil be deleted at once."

We can use this page http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,20.0.html for templates.

Bear

« #12 : June 14, 2012, 09:24:45 AM »

Personally it would not bother me if they identify themselves as a Working girl...
I'd rather they be up front of the matter than waste someone's hopes.

hentaiboy69

« #13 : June 14, 2012, 09:35:14 AM »

Better know till the begin if a girl is a working one or not.......honestly, it was a big turn off when a girl ask to me and my friend money if we wanna meet her again in a freesome! of course, she don't have mention about money before entering room or in her profile!

Bear

« #14 : June 14, 2012, 11:11:13 AM »

ummm you mean "Threesome" HB? asking for money doesn't quite jive with my idea of a freesome

Well we have kicked around the concept of the introduction thread... which could indeed be used in a similar fashion as an alternate for the profile page for parties who are full members here. The difficult part being is the responsibility of  tracking who is active or not.

I'd rather have a sample template in the heading portion of the thread... more likely to be used than searched for.

My first thought... it might be necessary for it's own section... although I sticky posted it... newer posts send it down. All would agree we don't necessarily want folks frustrated trying to figure out where the ads are locatedt. The focus is providing a common location for people to share without creating a number of indiviual threads.... Sample template could be relatively simple like Kieko suggested,... i.e.:

NAME: Bear
SEX: (as much as you require) Male
ORIENTATION: Hetero
DESCRIPTION: Fit and lean,...been told I look like a shorter, better chiseled Sam Elliot. Makes sense since he stole my mustache look
AM LOOKING FOR:
Looking for males and females for 3somes play. RP or just heated action. One on one I prefer descriptive rp, ... and can handle the spectrum... from spinning a slow and romantic encounter under the stars on a moonnlite terrace...to the fringes of some very "dark" bdsm play for those sub personalities who can convince me they be worthy of that attention. I tend to have a dominating personlaity in room play though... hot, steamy... and passionate.

If interested PM me or drop by in game for a chat of the possibilities.

just a thought... any ideas?

« : June 14, 2012, 11:46:41 PM Bear »

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: