*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Personal Ads (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  personal ads... discusss the ISSUE
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: personal ads... discusss the ISSUE  ( 19900 )
bluedenim
: 3007

« #15 : June 14, 2012, 01:41:56 PM »

Not bad Bear, but I think your profile is so long people just won't read it.

This is AChat after all!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Bear
: 3856

« #16 : June 14, 2012, 02:03:25 PM »

IMO...
Up to the user to elborate or just give the essentials...
certainly if they wants to they could  do their own...
ie...

Experienced Dom seeking new female subs.  Bi preferred.
Contact Bear online for interview.

To me that is sufficent too. The template is merely a suggestion for use... not  mandatory.
« : June 14, 2012, 02:13:01 PM Bear »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #17 : June 14, 2012, 02:05:53 PM »

Too long !!! ... mention of Sam Eliott and I wanted more lol mmmmmmmm  Going to watch Road House again now lol

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
TightFit74
: 2415

« #18 : June 14, 2012, 03:03:56 PM »

if I'd place an add, I'd put a catchy phrase at the top, then fill in who I am and what I am looking for. Though ads should be short and to the point, I see no reason why a few paragraphs should not be allowed. It says something about the person too..

an add that would fill the full length of a post is too much, I personally would want to read a little more as the last example Bear gave.

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Lover
: 10350

« #19 : June 14, 2012, 03:42:14 PM »

Let me add some thoughts please ;)

In my opinion whores shouldn't be allowed. I would delete every offer, even if they don't tell it here but show their true faces in game... Here in forum we all agree that whoreship in AChat is horrible and now we offer a market place for them?

Bear, I like more your first introduction. If I look for a partner here I prefer to know bit more. Though I'm sure it depends on personal liking. Some wanna read more, some less. We offer a template and the user tell as much as they want. It's similar to the profile (and banner) in game.

What about a hint, user also shall write if they accept cold invites (most don't but this topic could make believe it's ok) and what they like to start a chat - as many write in banner "Don't answer to hi" or "Try more then hi"

kittenlepurr
: 280

« #20 : June 14, 2012, 08:15:47 PM »

I was thinking a personal ad may need to display things like availablity as well like times you are on. Including hours and days your likely to be on.

For example:
On during these times.

12:00 - > 15:00 AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)

Monday - Wednesday (Australian Local Time)

Bear

« #21 : June 14, 2012, 11:41:41 PM »

good suggestion kitten...

At Brandy... you ever get past that Sam Elliott line or still fantaszing over that?... looking for some input here you know...
« : June 14, 2012, 11:45:42 PM Bear »

bluedenim
: 3007

« #22 : June 15, 2012, 12:57:04 AM »

Experienced Dom seeking new female subs.  Bi preferred.
Contact Bear online for interview.

I'm sure I should do this in a PM, but I wish to respond to your advert.
xx

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Bear

« #23 : June 15, 2012, 07:58:33 AM »

blue... I am thinking with NG and Ruyka return your schedule is quit filled already  ;)

Rest assure Brandybee it will be heavily monitored and already in the body state of the infant draft indivcates the purpose is solely for finding game companions and that any other reference is a violation with one simple response... deletion, immediate and without explaination.

I'll slip on the leathers... and watch it with a full expectation of compliance... and administer displine as I see fit.  ::)

To quote kermit the frog... "It's not easy being green" , new members find it hard sometimes to connect, giving them a place and chance for exposure, perhaps to open doors of consideration is a good thing IMO.

The more I think on this... I am still on the fence as to the working girl issue...sliding more towards agreement with those objecting.

I just believe some truth in advertising...  ;)

Brandybee

« #24 : June 15, 2012, 06:18:39 PM »

I'll slip on the leathers... and watch it with a full expectation of compliance... and administer displine as I see fit  8)

Was that meant for me ???

If it was, by all means, slip the leathers on ......   As for the rest ...    If you dare  Papabear ..... I'm not called Brandybee for nothing ..  I can be intoxicating, but I got one hell of a sting.   Buzzzzzzzzz

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Bear

« #25 : June 15, 2012, 06:35:14 PM »

Of the thread Brandy... of the thread....
It would be drunk fool to think he could tame a fiery spirit as yours.

Brandybee

« #26 : June 24, 2012, 05:50:33 PM »

LOL   mmmm        How about ......  Recently Defeated Warrior Queen looking for pampering and bath.  Snoring Mutt only to apply... for interview.   ;D

Bear

« #27 : June 24, 2012, 06:58:36 PM »

Lol... Happy to interview ... but too long of interview and methinks the bath water might get cold.

as to on topic... I think Christy's post there a perfect example of what I would like folks to place there... or in an introdustion thread. I t represents an excellent option for giving a quick summation of  services... or approaches being ofered.
« : June 24, 2012, 08:23:52 PM Bear »

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: