*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Personal Ads (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Roleplaying
« previous next »
: [1]
: Roleplaying  ( 4367 )
blacklove
: 7

« : June 29, 2012, 06:14:37 PM »

hello, my name is blacklove.

i have been looking for good roleplayers that do not want to use cam or exchange pics, i do not share them becaus i am a very shy person. but i love to text play many scenarios. i can speek french and english.

i have many upon many scenarios. if you have any limits please tell em b4 hand so we do not go there and you get all pissed off.

Things to consider, are you straght, bi or homo? it is important to know, personaly i am bi and i want bi people! lol but you can be any, i will ajust.

an other thign, what are you interested in? incest? maybe? young? maybe? just tell me and we can work it out.

one thing i love is a continualy changing storyline. problems happen and people have to take actions to solve them, not only sex but relationships. here is an example.

Welcome blacklove... we do have a personal ad section we would prefer you posting this type of request in...located in "Everything about sex and love". Hopefully soon it will have its own section for folks to easily locate.<<<<Mod.  Bear>>>>
« : June 29, 2012, 07:50:01 PM Bear »
blacklove
: 7

« #1 : June 29, 2012, 06:17:37 PM »

* a mom has been looking to get prgnant for a long time. but her husband can not get her prgnant for some reason...dose she cheat? or dose she talk to him about it? dose she ask him to fuck other guys? and if he allows it...will she keep doing ti afterwards?

this is what i love in storylines! so please do so, contact me in game blacklove69dp or ad me at yahoo.com with this adress

blacklove69dp@yahoo.com

thanks! talk to you soon!
ThunderSax
: 14

« #2 : October 08, 2012, 02:30:08 PM »

Personally I love Role-Playing. I would love to meet you online wot talk about it sometime. What Time Zone are you in?

With this story I would love her either to talk to him and maybe get a 3some going with a freind of his to get her pregnant. Or maybe a brother so the baby remains "in the family". Cheating on him with his brother for the same reason would be interesting too. Neither wanting to hurt himm but her wanting to make him believe its his.

Options anyway.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #3 : October 08, 2012, 03:43:29 PM »

ThunderSax, you are welcome! If you look around the forum, you can find lot of people who like RP, so just take the time to read and have fun!  ;)

: [1]  
« previous next »
: