*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Personal Ads (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  roleplayign anyone?
« previous next »
: [1]
: roleplayign anyone?  ( 10539 )
blacklove
: 7

« : June 29, 2012, 10:05:31 PM »

hello, my name is blacklove.

i have been looking for good roleplayers that do not want to use cam or exchange pics, i do not share them becaus i am a very shy person. but i love to text play many scenarios. i can speek french and english.

i have many upon many scenarios. if you have any limits please tell em b4 hand so we do not go there and you get all pissed off.

Things to consider, are you straght, bi or homo? it is important to know, personaly i am bi and i want bi people! lol but you can be any, i will ajust.

an other thign, what are you interested in? incest? maybe? young? maybe? just tell me and we can work it out.

one thing i love is a continualy changing storyline. problems happen and people have to take actions to solve them, not only sex but relationships. here is an example.

blacklove

« #1 : June 29, 2012, 10:05:57 PM »

* a mom has been looking to get prgnant for a long time. but her husband can not get her prgnant for some reason...dose she cheat? or dose she talk to him about it? dose she ask him to fuck other guys? and if he allows it...will she keep doing ti afterwards?

this is what i love in storylines! so please do so, contact me in game blacklove69dp or ad me at yahoo.com with this adress

blacklove69dp@yahoo.com

thanks! talk to you soon!
Luctor
: 59

« #2 : June 30, 2012, 04:02:22 AM »

Hi blacklove.

I like roleplaying myself too, but mostly I'm not very good in the description of a roleplay.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #3 : June 30, 2012, 06:56:17 AM »

Hi, Blacklove, welcome to Forum ...   Perhaps you should post an introduction and likes and dislikes in the personal add topic .. just above your post here.   Someone has already posted there, so may give you some ideas.

Hope you become an active member and post ideas and views here... look forward to reading them :)

Luctor,  practice makes perfect ... put yourself there in the situation and describe what you see, hear, feel, smell and taste..  as you try it out, you will catch on .. and learn from other role players ... check out the erotic stories section... it will give you ideas of descriptive narrative and some ideal phrases and words to use ... i'm sure you will find your own too :)     Enjoy and have fun  ;)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #4 : June 30, 2012, 07:30:12 AM »

Brandy, practice hlp a lot, but lamguage barrirer are mnot easy to bring down.....

and a big wellcome to you, blacklove!

Luctor

« #5 : June 30, 2012, 07:47:47 AM »

Yes Brandy I try to learn. But it's hard to bring up my own scenario
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #6 : June 30, 2012, 09:00:09 AM »

its why i dont participe to the story contests , my english is not good enough to describe things like i want  ;D
« : June 30, 2012, 07:31:22 PM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Luctor

« #7 : June 30, 2012, 09:03:44 AM »

its why i dont participe to the story contests , my ebglish is not good enough to describe things like i want  ;D
I know what you mean. Sometimes I know how to say something right, but have no idea how to write it.  :D
« : June 30, 2012, 09:54:02 AM Luctor »
blacklove

« #8 : June 30, 2012, 09:33:47 AM »

wow so many replys! thanks so much!

yes language is a problem i am a bad speller myself! I try my best tho to make the erotic stories! do not be shy to ask me if you want indeas! there are many fantasis that you can not do with poses. trust me i can play many people at once!

thanks again and keep the replyes comming
TightFit74
: 2415

« #9 : June 30, 2012, 02:18:18 PM »

welcome Blacklove,

I would also like to point out the rp-database, which can be found in the erotic fantasies section:

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1502.0.html

It's a collection of rp ideas that I compiled, going through the pages and pages of suggstions and tidious flrtatious comments.. ;D
Though not complete, it does offer a lot of ideas to base your own rp on..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
MiaTS
: 31

Mia

« #10 : June 30, 2012, 05:17:02 PM »

Roleplay is a MUST if you plan to go into a bedroom with me. Honestly, just watching the animations gets boring after the first week. Try to use the chat and create a scenario. You'll enjoy it much more. Instead of 4 or 5 boring scenes, you'll only need 1 to fulfill your fantasy and get yourself a nice time with your partner(s).
Luctor

« #11 : July 01, 2012, 03:33:39 AM »

Roleplay is a MUST if you plan to go into a bedroom with me. Honestly, just watching the animations gets boring after the first week. Try to use the chat and create a scenario. You'll enjoy it much more. Instead of 4 or 5 boring scenes, you'll only need 1 to fulfill your fantasy and get yourself a nice time with your partner(s).
This is so true. Without any roleplaying I get distracted really quick, because it's kinda boring.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: