*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1110100 )
Dirish

« #1935 : May 22, 2014, 05:59:51 PM »

Just as I turn around on my stool, Blue steps closer and carefully swings her leg over my lap and starts to ask about me. I pull this stunning redhead closer so she can easily sit in my lap and put my hands around her waist locking my fingers behind her lower back. I tell her I am from the same area as James and we are old family friends. We continue to get to know each other a little better as I order another drink for each of us.
I wonder if she knows the effect she is having on me? I feel as if I am lost in her beauty. She wriggles her shapely body and lets her long red hair free so it falls around around my shoulders as I look deep into her eyes trying not to let her know she is causing a slight discomfort that is forming in my trousers.
She says some thing about a pudding pit and dwarfs, hmmm I think, small people pudding wrestling? Then she whispers something in my ear that completely caught me off guard.I chuckled loudly at what she said about the dwarfs and some of the naughty things they have done. The mental image was just to much.
This beautiful young lady held my attention so much that when the crowd stood in a roaring ovation, I had to wonder what I missed.
"Why don't  you give me the tour of the place if you don't mind" Blue looked down at me as a wicked little grin came across her lips I thought this is going to be a good night.
jayc
: 1600

« #1936 : May 23, 2014, 01:04:35 AM »

Sitting at my desk, finishing some dinner with Stone when we hear Lover announcing HGO’s strip! With coffee and tea in hand we rush out of the office. The dance floor is packed, the crowd’s cheers fade as the music begins and the lights dim.

The thumping bass shakes the old building, as HGO make her way to the chair placed on the stage. Reaching out to put my arm around Stone, I grab nothing but air. Turning my head, she has vanished. Puzzled, I look around and then I see her standing closer to the stage with Brandy.
Comparing notes I assume, as both women are “known’ for their erotic dancing skills. Shrugging my shoulders I move behind the bar and stand on a case of beer for a better look at the dance going on.

Its HGO’s first time on the bar stage and she does not disappoint. Leaning over I yell into Joe’s ear.

“I hope she loses more bets.”

Joe nods and grins as he lights his cigar and hands me a beer. On the stage HGO has just kicked off her skirt that lands on Hukk, who seems to back in the real world. The guy has been locked in a battle of wills with Stone’s Panda Pachi, for reasons only known to HuKK.

The dance over, the bar roars with whistles and clapping. I make my way over to Hukk  and tap him on the shoulder to get his attention.

“We need to get together and discuss tactics, trash talk and camp pranks for the looming battles next month”

“yeah, tactics USA USA  USA “ Hukk responds like a punchy boxer. 
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1937 : May 26, 2014, 07:43:05 AM »

The night is finally upon us, the bar is full and everyone is waiting in anticipation for the Star of the Night.
HisGirlOnly, a star performance this night.

I was quite glad I had managed to book her in her busy schedule but she did owe me after all.

I sat in the front row with James_Dean, Stone, jayc, Ginuwine.  I ensured everyone had a round of drinks and was over the moon when jcm0824 came in with Dirish clutching tickets too.

I  go over and snog jcm when he has a free moment from the ladies who were surrounding him and we made a quick wager on the Indy500 race.

I snog Dirish too, when jcm introduces us.  I am a terrible sucker for a good looking man, especially when there’s a Stetson on the horizon.

Old_Joe gave him his free drink before both guys were swamped by interested women, I could hardly blame them really. Those are two hot looking dudes.

FoxyRoxy and Lover were sitting at the bar too and I take the opportunity to make a small wager with each of them. The Indy500 race was surely going to be interesting.

Then lover made the announcement to introduce HGO and her much awaited strip. We all take to our seats. I waved at a new face who sits with Roxy -  Abraxis – he was new too and he waves back.

"Ladies and gentlemen..today you are all in for a treat." Lover allows his voice to echo across the room...allowing for the suspense to build as a sly grin cracks across his face. For today, you will experience a show most men can only dream of experiencing. Please....a BIG warm welcome to the lovely..stunning...HisGirlOnly...THE AUSTRANLIAN JEWEL!!"

We all cheer and clap.  And as the music begins, the curtain goes back and HGO in her stunning beauty wows the crowd to silence…

HGO moves with grace and a wicked naughtiness that sends the pulses of all the guys racing and if truth be known, some of the women too.

She removes her sexy shorts and throws them at Hukk who sniffs at them in pleased excitement. She kicks the jacket at me as she slowly removes all her clothes.

I hold it up, nodding encouragement,  “Way to go girl”  I shout.

The temperature in the room rises as she writhes naked, fondling herself and flicking herself with the whip she was holding in her performance.

I hear faint moans in the audience and notice some guys shifting their crotches to ease their growing bulges.

Then all too soon, the strip is over, to gasps of,   “ Oh my God, she was hot”   “When’s she booked again?”  “I think I’m in lust”

We all clap and whoop our appreciation as the curtains close and HGO returns back stage to dress and join us.  No doubt a few will want her to autograph their tickets.

Stone comes over to me and compliments me on my choice of prize. I grin at her, and look over at FoxyRoxxy.   “Well if all works out well in the Indy 500 Race, I might just get another Gem on stage “
Stone giggles, “What are you up to now?”
“Me?”  I feign innocence,  “ You know there’s always something going on in the background, just watch this space .. and hope lady luck shines on me too”

We both chuckle and go join Jayc at the bar, who is also shifting his jeans for more comfort.
“You might need to take care of that”  I whisper to Stone.
“No worries there” Stone replies, licking her lips suggestively.....

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Stone
: 1842

« #1938 : May 26, 2014, 08:40:33 AM »

I fiddle with the rum donut machine again and silently cuss when I catch my finger shutting the contraption. “Where was Covems when you needed him?”  No one seems to have heard from him and the place was falling apart, even the dwarfs seems listless these days.
Dopy takes the empty bottle off me as I test the new replaced bottle is working. It seems to be ok but I have a terrible reputation for things falling apart when I try to do things.

“Have you heard from him?” I ask.
Dopy shakes his head with tears in his eyes.
“Hey,” I bend down and hug him. “I’m sure, he will be back soon. He loves you guys”
Dopey hugs me back and we chat about the show in a few minutes time. HGO was  booked to do a Strip. He and the other dwarfs were in charge of the curtain and lighting.

I serve drinks behind the bar to the patrons, then settle in a seat at the front with Brandy and Hukk. Jayc is doing paperwork in the office and when I see Lover begin to make the announcement I go to fetch him.

Suddenly the curtains are opened and the music starts. The crowd are baying at her very sexy attire and whip she holds in her hand.  She is a beautiful women and the men wolf whistle and whoop their approval.

She is very seductive and sensual in her moves that are well timed with the music.  I watch in appreciation and note some of her moves. I could try those out with Jayc. I’m sure he would be a very willing guinea pig.

She strips provocatively, each move and item of clothing timed to perfection. She is naturally talented and has the admiration of every guy in the room and every woman noting the seduction in her moves for their own private bedroom time.
Soon she is naked and writhing on the floor. The whole room is spell bound as they watch her fondle and touch herself, no doubt wishing it were their hands doing the exploring on her trim and toned figure.

As her routine finishes, I stand to clap my admiration for a dance well executed.  The spot light shuts off, the curtain closes and the big lights turned on once more.

“Bravo Bravo”  I shout, pleased that everything seemed to go well. The room erupts in cheers and applause.

I see Brandy and tell her how brilliant I thought the show was. She nods and tells me she has other things planned too.

We return to the bar and Jayc sends Sneezy back stage with a bouquet of roses that Old_Joe had ordered HisGirlOnly to say Thank You and Well done.
“Are you all set for Indy500 race?”  I ask Jayc  and he nods. 
“I want a good driver, like last time,”  I tell him.
“You’ll get what your given”  He tells me seriously.
I roll my eyes,  “ He takes it so serious.” Then to him, “ I best not come last or there may be retribution”  I tease him.

Brandy chuckles, “ Good to see you two have joined up for The World Cup battles”
“Yes of course”  I answer. “Jayc is a Gun Slinger this time though.  But the English Knights will scrag his ass”

We all burst out laughing and resume chatting how well HGO did in her performance.  I join Old_Joe behind the bar again and serve drinks to some old friends and new;  jcm0824, sexilicious, snowbunny,  dirish, bludenim , FoxyRoxy, and Lover .  Others order and i'm kept busy through the night, winking at jayc when he catches my eye.

tangoracer
: 3444

« #1939 : May 26, 2014, 10:01:00 AM »

Walking back into the bar and look around   Smiling to myself  and move over to the bar

" Hi Jo  a nice cold one please" I ask  "Hi Tango long time no see" he says and slides a cold one down the bar

Just as my hand closes around the glass "CRACK"I hear the sound the puts the fear of God right though my body "CRACK" It goes again. I squeeze the glass tight in my hand and freeze on the spot.

I feel A slap between my shoulder blades "Breath Tango" I hear in my ear taking a deep breath I turn to see Blue close behind me. I smile and look right into her eyes leaning forward I softly kiss her lips and whisper "Thank you my sweet Blue" Blue move back to Sexi over with James

I stand at the bar and watch HGO hot and stunning dance 

Turning to Jayc "Put me in for the indy 500"  I call over and smile at Stone "This year  this year is mine" 

Leaning with my back against the bar I drink my cold beer   

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #1940 : May 27, 2014, 09:37:55 AM »

There are a  few seated at the Bar    we all  happy  drinking making  jokes   laughing  having a  good time
 we see  JCM and Dirish and the Beautiful girls around them  I see Blue and Sexi  I wave to them they are have a great time
over there I whisper to lover  Lucky Guys   :D  .Old_Joe  and  Stone are  chatting away   Brandy comes to us to  hey guys  how about
a wager for the  Indy race. Sure why not  Lover tells her  a evil  grin  at  her  you know I  how I like to be your fashion designer ;)  .
I am in to Brandy  I say  not know what I was getting myself in to then  she reminded  us  that  Hgo was paying her  debt  obligation  she owed
tonight.  Brandy ask  Lover can you introduce HGO  the men are  getting restless  we look over at the  table Zoerink  Hukk Tomi  Tg are   thumping  the  floor shakes the old building roaring like  they never seen a women naked before   Yes its time . Honey  Lover tells me let me  go  introduce HGO  so the men  can have there  treat  :D
Baby I know you love to be on stage and you do it so  well ;)  I will be waiting   for you here  He  leans  close to me and  give me one hot 
passionate  love  kiss   mmmmm  delicious  I want more I whisper  soon  soon baby   he grabs and squeezes my butt as he walks  away to the stage

Martin Hands the Mic to Lover
Ladies and gentlemen..today you are all in for a treat he points a finger to the table of Zoerink  Hukk Tomi  Tg  are at  your  AUSTRANLIAN JEWEL  HGO  crowd  cheered  as HGO  did her performance ...

Tango and Jacy came out   from the office what is  going on    thats just  Hukk  Tomi TG    going wild over there  Hgo  is striping 

Hey Tango  how  Have not seen you in some time  how  about a  a drink  just then  Lover warps  his arms around me and kiss me mmmm
 how  was that baby  ,  Wonderful  Wonderful  Honey  I love when you are on stage making announcement     He greets tango and Jacy and  have  a  drink
 before Tango walks over to  blue

Love and I walk to the  corner bench  where its   dark and lots plants  all around it is  kind of hidden we kiss caress each other
kissing passionately   kiss on the lips I move away slowly graze my  lips against  his neck hearing his whisper moan's I Breathe on to
his skin  making it a  sensual  kiss we look at each other our eyes are locked with each other I caress his face with Soft sensual touches
our kiss Linger  :-*
 between kisses  our hands clasp together I  close my eyes and enjoy the sensation of  his lips with mine wishing this pleasurable kiss
 will never and feeling the intimate connection we have for each other.

We then hear a Loud  scream Brandy saying Go Girl !  and the  roaring from the Men claps and cheers whistles and howls 

The  show must be over ..

I turn to Lover maybe you can do a strip for me later baby at  home ;)

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
bluedenim
: 3007

« #1941 : May 27, 2014, 10:34:14 AM »

Sat on DIrish' lap at the end of the bar, we are busy investigating each other's libidos and laughing when I see Tango ordering a beer, HGO is well into her show and I'm suggesting to DIrish maybe we could try some of her moves when she plays with her whip and as I hear it crack, I see Tango freeze, she does it again and the color drains from his face & I think he's gonna drop his glass.
"Jesus!" I whisper to DIrish, back in a sec!"
I jump off his lap and run to Tango.. No-one else seems to have noticed, so that's something. I slap him square between the shoulders.
"Breathe Tango!" I put both my hands on his shoulders and rub them. "It's ok baby, you're at the Bar & Grill, blu is here for you."
He relaxes and the color returns to his face. I bend my head round and brush my lips over his. "Thank you sweet blue." he breathes and I give him my biggest toothy smile. "Tango, I'm just glad I was here, I hope Sweetie will take care of you when I'm not."
He picks up his beer and turns round to watch the show so I scamper back to Dirish' lap and breathlessly explain to him what just happened, treating him to a big tongues-deep kiss as reparation.

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
tangoracer

« #1942 : May 29, 2014, 05:24:05 AM »

Standing at the bar I finish my beer looking around the bar I see all my good friends here and see them all with there partners and loves and a song i had been working on come into my head. Quietly and with out anyone noticing I slip back stage and into the sound booth.Flicking through the songs in the computer I find the instrumental song I need and make my way to the Mic with the remote in my pocket.

Pressing the buttons on the remote the lights come on and the music starts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCuMWrfXG4E

Achat  girls
There All living in the Achat world
I bet they’ve never had a backstreet guy
I bet they momma never told them why

I'm gonna try for an Achat girl
They’ve been living in there white bread world
As long  as anyone with hot blood can
And now there looking for their downtown men
That's what  we are

And when she knows what
She wants from her time
And when she wakes up
And makes up her mind

She'll see I'm not so tough
Just because
I'm in love with an Achat girl
You know I've seen her in the Achat world
She's getting tired of her freebe boys
And all the cold calls from the freebe boys
She's got a choice

OOOHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Achat girls
You know that we can rack their worlds
But maybe someday when are ships comes in
They'll understand what kind of guy’s we been
And then we’ll win

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And when we’re dancing
she feel’s so fine
And when we’re Kissing
She'll know she's mine

They’ll see we’re not so tough
Just because
we’re in love
With an Achat girl

They’ve been living in there white bread world
As long  as anyone with hot blood can
And now there looking for their downtown men
That's what  we are

OHHHHHHHHH OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tango’s in love with his sweet HB
His  Achat Girl

JayC  and Stone you will never spit
His  Achat Girl

Brandy has here new love Ginuwine
Her Achat Guy

Maron is happy with her Khaten
Her Achat Guy

Achat girls
Their  are Achat Girls
You know we’re in love
With are Achat girls

As the song ends the lights dim down and I step back from the Mic and wait for the Bar to react to my latest song.

Dirish

« #1943 : May 29, 2014, 05:12:22 PM »

"Jesus!" I whisper to Dirish, back in a sec!"

Blue jumps off my lap and runs over to Tango who looks as if he has seen a ghost. She slaps him hard between the shoulder blades and the says something that seems to calm him down.
Blue returns and tells me what happened after which she kisses me. Our tongues teasing each other in a sensual dance.
Again I think this is going to be a great night.
We break our kiss only to turn and see who is singing on stage. It's Tango singing to a backing track of an old song.

Achat  girls
There All living in the Achat world
I bet they’ve never had a backstreet guy
I bet they momma never told them why

Blue starts to move her hips to the rhythm of the music, my hands tapping out the beat on her thighs as we watch.
"He's really good". I say to James as he and the girls watch on. Sexi still in his lap with a smile so big, Snow bunny standing behind him, arms around his shoulders.
I look at Blue as Tango finishes his song to a loud cheer and applause from everyone. I put my hands on each side of her beautiful face and pull her into another kiss. After a moment she puts her hands on my chest and pushes me back against the bar, her forehead against mine, the tip of our noses touching as we look into each others eyes.   

bluedenim
: 3007

« #1944 : May 31, 2014, 12:51:04 AM »

Mmmm... I wriggle my hips in time with Tango's singing, his version of a Billy Joel number. I can feel a long hard lump in Dirish's pants and I rub my ass cheek a little harder gainst it.  Dirish starts to tapping the beat on my thighs, this is going to be a good night. :)
Tango finishes and after we've finished clapping & cheering, Dirish holds my head between his big hands and pulls me in tight for a lovely long kiss. After what seems like an hour, I pull back, put my hands on his chest. Opening his shirt so I can run my fingers through his luxuriant chest hair, I push him back against the bar and lean over him forehead to forehead, our noses touching and I look deep into his eyes..

"My jeans feel really tight on me." I purr at him "and your pants are definitely tight on you!" and to prove it I reach down & rub my hand along the front of his fly and his eyes open wider and seem to sparkle. "I think we should take a walk and let me show you around like I promised. You coming?"
I slide down off his lap and bend down to pick up my purse and he gives me a resounding slap on my ass. I blush crimson in front of everyone, but I wiggle it just the same and he laughs a lovely laugh. "Ok, how about we do a tour of the Ice House first! it's quieter in there! Maybe I can show you what this opens?" I pull the fine golden chain around my neck and show him the key.

"Lead on little Lady!" he takes my left hand and I pull him towards the pool room.

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
tangoracer

« #1945 : May 31, 2014, 02:45:08 PM »

After hearing the claps and cheer from my song I think to myself "I have a good crowd here tonight maybe I'll try my latest song"

Moving back to the sound booth I find the music I need and move back to the mic. hitting the remote in my pocket the music starts and the lights come back up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yyy4yaVwsv0

On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
I had to stop for the night
There Zoe stood in the doorway;
Ringing the mission bell
And I was thinking to myself,
'This could be Heaven or this could be Hell'
Meron lights up a candle and she showed me the way
There were voices from the dark curners,
I thought I heard them say...

Welcome to the Achat town Sqare
Such a lovely place
Such a sexy place
Plenty of Fun to be had in achat town Square
Any time of year, you can find it here

Roxxy’s Mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got her man called Lover 
Zoe’s got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends
Jinger she dance’s in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.
Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

So I called up the Panda
'Please bring me my Beer'
He said, 'We haven't had that spirit here since nineteen sixty nine'
And still those voices are calling from thier dark curners,
Waking you up in the middle of the night
Just to hear them say...

Welcome to the Achat town Square
Such a lovely place
Such a sexy place
We’er all livin' it up at the Achat town square
What a nice surprise, bring your alibis

Fountain in the Middle 
Vodka and Taquila on ice
Marilyn said 'We are all just prisoners here, of our own device'
And out on the dance floor,
Brandy spins twists and grinds,
And Woody keeps her in check
But they just can't kill the Lust

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
'Relax,' said the Hukk man,
We are programmed to receive.
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave!

As I finish the song the Bar is singing along with me and the lights go down again.

« : November 24, 2014, 04:15:02 AM tangoracer »

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #1946 : June 01, 2014, 06:44:50 PM »

The bar has mellowed since Tango's version of an Eagles tune has ended. This is probably as quiet as it will get. I grab my acoustic guitar and mount  the stage. The noise falls lower as eyes go to me to see what the waitress in the bunny suit is going to do. I slide up on a stool and let the guitar sit in my lap.

I tap at the mic "Hi, everyone." I look around nervously. "I know I've sung for you before, but I actually wrote this one, so I'm a little nervous." I turn at the tuning keys and explain. "It's a song of love... of loss and pain. Love is valid no matter who you are, no matter who you love. I hope we all remember that."

Looking down at the frets, I strum the chords slow and simple and then look up and begin...

You held my hand and made me smile
your eyes would shine as bright as day
you were my girl for a while
but then you went away

I miss the way you'd hum, because
you didn't really know the words
but you'd sing it out loud
when the chorus could be heard

I'm all alone now that you're gone
makes it hard to go on
it broke my soul,I'm all alone
because you're gone

You lit the room and shined my life
You brought out the best in me
You were the one to be my wife
Even if the world couldn't see

We had plans and lots of dreams
our love was strong and unafraid
till the day you fell in need
then it all was swept away

I'm all alone now that you're gone
makes it hard to go on
it broke my soul,I'm all alone
because you're gone

the doctor's call and I sat with you
in that noisy waiting room
I rocked you slow while you cried
till I started crying too

The day you left and cancer won
I stroked your hair and held you soft
I heard your dying words to me
but baby I cant go on-   

The silence is like a cloud as I strum the last chord. I look to the floor nervously, and wait and see.
« : June 03, 2014, 12:56:54 PM Momma_andrea »

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #1947 : June 02, 2014, 08:38:10 AM »

After Lover has taken my mic to annouce HGO's Lapdance act, i get backstage and head to the showers for some refreshing. I come back when Tango is doing his version of Hotel California.

As i look around i see Roxy and Lover together in a corner, Sexi is on Jameses lap, and Blue sneaks of with the new bloke to the pool room. Guess i'm on my own this time. So i walk to the bar and and het a drink from Joe then heads to a table and sit down.

As Tango walks of the stage our Bunny Waitress Andrea steps up, very nervous by the looks of it. Then she begins to sing with her golden voice. It's a very fraigle song but when i hear the lyrics it just gets to me.

I listen with tears in my eyes as she finishes the song. The whole bar is silent, you can hear a pin drop. And as Andrea looks up from the floor and looks nervous into the bar i stand up to give her a big Applause.

Soon the rest of the bar is joining in as a smile appears on her face.

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Lover
: 10350

« #1948 : June 02, 2014, 04:46:39 PM »

Roxxy and me are sitting in a corner, talking, flirting and kissing when Andrea is tapping the mic. We listen to her words. The song she is mentioning i know well, we have written and performed it together but she was the one who got the idea.
"It's a song of love... of loss and pain. Love is valid no matter who you are, no matter who you love. I hope we all remember that."

I look at Roxxy - what does she mean? As we hear the first words, we know. Its a wonderful song, we hear the words coming straight ffrom her heart. Its a very sad song too and i notice Roxxy is crying a little. I kiss her head, fondle her face and hand her a tissue.
Andrea finishs the song and everyone is absolutely quiet. Never, never before i have seen the bar as quiet as now. Martin breaks the silence, standing up and applauding - we all join. Shes got standing ovations and we can see her smiling. Roxxy and me are smiling too... i hold her tight and nod to Old_joe - he is starting more music

Dirish

« #1949 : June 02, 2014, 06:13:49 PM »

Maybe I can show you what this opens?" Blue pulls the fine golden chain around her neck and shows me a key.
"Lead on little Lady!" As she takes my left hand and pulls me towards the pool room.

Just then James reaches over and smacks her square on the rear. "Happy birthday Blue". Sexi and Snow bunny follow suit and land two more smacks causing blue to turn quickly with a devilish little smile on her face.
James winks and asks "Remember last year"?
Blue turns and wiggles her rear in his direction and laughs. "Too bad Momma is on stage singing James".
She tugs my hand again and leads me off to the Ice House. Curious as to what is in the Ice House, I just follow this beautiful young lady. 
: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 146  
« previous next »
: