*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 144 145 [146]
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1110066 )
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #2175 : January 07, 2020, 01:43:43 PM »

I ventured into the AB&G and ordered a drink from Old Joe behind the bar and bought him one too. When he told me Tango was around somewhere I told him to put Tango's favourite tipple behind the bar until he was ready.

I was intrigued to see an old empty keg placed at the end of the bar with a notice on it.
I was reading it trying to make up my mind if it was a challenge or a party. Maybe it was both!

There was a mysterious masked party  being organised at The Ice House, soon.
The rules of this particular evening was somewhat intriguing.

Patrons of the AB&G had been invited to place their names in this large beer keg and did so with the knowledge that they would be taking part in a masked special sex party at The Infamous Ice House.

The Ice House are the dungeons of the AB&G and run by a secret committee. There was a special understanding by the patrons. Sexual fantasies were lived out without ill thought, judgement or malice.

As far as I knew, all residents of Achat enjoyed a full, energetic and amazing sex life whether hidden or open and members of this special bar were no exception.

The pairings, and those of the other invited couples would be decided upon by this unknown committee belonging to The Ice House.
They would draw out and pair their names according to tastes and preferences so no one would be disappointed.

These were then placed in a sealed envelope with a reference number and an invitation to attend the party.
The guests would arrive at the reception garden at the AB&G at the appointed time, with their masks on and then seek out the reference number of their partner for the evening which would be worn discreetly on their left wrists.

This was of course a no brainer.  Who doesnt fantasise about hot sex with a myterious stranger?
I eagerly wrote my name and address on one of the cards provided along with details of my sexuality and preferences, whether kinky or otherwise.

I folded it in two and posted it in the keg.
I was excited. Who knew what the evening might bring.

I finished my drink and promised Old Joe, I would return soon.
“Are you going to this masked evening then Joe?,” I asked him
“Well you never can tell!”  He chuckled mysteriously.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: 1 ... 144 145 [146]  
« previous next »
: