*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Glory Hole....
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: For 249A$... I ....
***** Climbing the walls   -5 (14.3%)
****  very good will use it often   -1 (2.9%)
*** Like it   -7 (20%)
** eh....   -13 (37.1%)
* hiding behind the wall NO NO NO   -9 (25.7%)
: 30

: Glory Hole....  ( 22087 )
Bear
: 3856

« : July 10, 2012, 12:27:29 PM »

Just setting this thread up atm... will be back with more on it later. When I have achance to check it out with RG... but feel free to comment in the meantime.

mmm his actions:
quick action
grab cock
jerk off
suck finger
lick cockhead
rub balls...(she inserts finger through hole)
slap ass... (LMAO... really?... okie dokie...)
nipple play.. (self)
grab wall
kiss... nice extended motion kneeling for it
hit the wall
hands on neck
2 pleasure faces...
an orgasm which I will always laugh at...

Female:
Hand rub
lick tip
jerk off
grab wall and rub on it
tit play....
whoops... lost my partner before I could finish running the options...

I can appreciate the diversity being made.....my judgment out on this at the moment
Word of advise...It looks completely out of place on the yacht...if you want to play with this... pick a different room to start...
« : July 10, 2012, 05:01:06 PM Bear »

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #1 : July 10, 2012, 12:42:08 PM »

hmmm so its again something for MF . LGBT team must really be in vacations .

When are they come back to make something for us ?
« : July 10, 2012, 12:44:49 PM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Bear

« #2 : July 10, 2012, 01:37:54 PM »

First thoughts Rukya... you don't want this for FF play... unless sucking a dildo excites one.

Workable for MS, SF and MM at least from the receiver side.

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #3 : July 10, 2012, 02:25:11 PM »

hehe sure , its not my thing , but if i remember , there was proposed and asked few months ago so it proof dev team read this forum :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #4 : July 10, 2012, 04:46:55 PM »

heeheehee... Bought it and looking for an unsuspecting partner to try it out on... any takers?

mwah!
Az.

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
Bear

« #5 : July 10, 2012, 05:02:13 PM »

grrr... I have to run or we could dissect this together...the one I had attemoted it with... well we were laughing too much...

My own thoughts... a very RP directed pose... you aren't using this much without incorpoarting some sort of a scenario...
Toss your ideas of use out here too...
« : July 10, 2012, 05:28:59 PM Bear »

kittenlepurr
: 280

« #6 : July 10, 2012, 06:57:47 PM »

Heres the Female actions + a brief description and my opinions on them.

Lick Cockhead - Tongue darts around on the tip as the male moves cock in and out of the hole. (oww neck pain.. its ok)
Rub Nipple - Supposed to rub the nipple but looks more like pawing the breast (needs to be more like the breast play rub nipple)
Rub Clit - Sucking and rubbing clit.... (too fast at default)
Handjob - Handjob through the hole ...(too fast at default... and the moving back and forth of the fem avatar ... just ... odd)
Fuck Anal - Turns around and fucks anal through the glory hole...(We all know I love anal I just think this is a little ....no ...why? you really have no idea whats happening the screens in the way and your own avatar... the idea is good execution.. meh)
Slap Cock - Slight Stroke ... the slap (Speeds ok I think but honestly ... I would have picked something else here)
Finger Asshole - While Sucking fingers the asshole.. (Default Speed is too fast though for the head movement)
Rub Nipple - Rubs the nipple against the cockhead as it thrusts through the glory hole. The position would kill your thighs irl (Too fast)
Footjob - Woman Goes on her back and rubs the cock between the front part of her feet just before the toes. (Speeds fast on normal .. better slower though)
Quick Suck - Hands on the thighs and suck quick the head on and off. (To fast on default speed still too fast at lowest [I know its supposed to be quick but its just too quick].. a little unrealistic too)
Rub Pussy - Rubs the cockhead against the the clit.
Rub Cock - Uses both hands and moves the cock between the palms. (This on default speed is just too fast... Looks like I am giving him a Chinese Burn)

I think the pose overall needs a rework ... slowing down and slight changes on the pose.
Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #7 : July 10, 2012, 07:11:22 PM »

Ok, test drive with Lover...

ZOMG!

I was laughing too hard... it's so lame, that it's funny.

something that will sit and might be used infrequently. I wonder if I can get a refund?

tee hee hee...
Az.

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
naughtyany
: 30

« #8 : July 10, 2012, 10:15:16 PM »

Ok first thing I had to do was Google “glory hole”. Oh yuck, but no judging I know lots of people are into different stuff. I tried it twice today. First time was with someone new. He went from hi to the glory hole and was Cumming in seconds. I didn’t like it at all. The second time was with someone I really like, and love playing with. He loves stockings and went crazy over the feet move. I have to say with him it was really kinky and fun. I would love to see the feet move added to some other poses. It’s really all about the person and attitude. The “hi want to fuck” types can make me feel used in any pose. Well could if I ever accepted there invite. With someone who cares the glory hole was fun.
I think what’s really important is variety. To be a success this place needs to please as many different tastes and interests as they can. The bigger this place gets the better it will be for everyone. It would be nice if you could return poses. Like the poor guy who used one of the man/women poses with a strap on with me. He had no idea what he had until I pointed it out. He was so embarrassed when he moved the cam and saw it. I have noticed when I play with the guys who own ever room, yacht and pose. The strap on ones still says “buy”

I work in a clinic that treat’s men with erections lasting more the 4 hours. We use only natural methods. :)
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #9 : July 10, 2012, 10:53:54 PM »

i'm surprised by the actual result of the vote . I mean its peoples from this forum who asked a glory hole pose , and now you have it , you seem dont want it  (if we follow the results of the vote) . Is this pose that bad ?

kittenlepurr
: 280

« #10 : July 11, 2012, 12:00:22 AM »

I know I didn't vote for it. i bought it out of curiousity.
Bear

« #11 : July 11, 2012, 12:50:27 AM »

@Rukya It was suggested... but not heavily supported

I buy all MF/MS and 3somes to help with reivews like this... it doesn't mean I like it... but figure I need to start a conversation.. to help others make a descion of worthiness. in prchasing.

Jo_Ann
: 9

« #12 : July 11, 2012, 01:14:31 AM »

Glory hole is not bad but need more actions
i have a lots of fun when i try it first time  :o

descriptive RP with many diference roles - every good player is welcome to chat with me... i donot bite  :) sometimes
jondas

« #13 : July 11, 2012, 01:54:17 AM »

find it very teaseful. They need to give us an ax to use when one cant resist anymore
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #14 : July 11, 2012, 02:45:56 AM »

LOL -  I had to get a friend to explain what " Glory hole" was too   LOL   Wow - the things I learn on here.

Interesting reviews ...  still yet to try out ...  sounds like its more directed to the more seedier side of  mysterious sexual encounters...  could work it, I think ... mmm ... pondering ...

Thanks for the views folks  :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: