*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  POSES
« previous next »
: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
: POSES  ( 79749 )
Lover
: 10350

« #90 : October 03, 2012, 11:11:49 AM »

Though I like the idea of big chat room we have to accept: This is not what AChat is made for. HB is right. As the software is made, sex oriented and just a small chat window, it would be a mess if there are 8,15,20 or 50 people in room.

Just look at the bar now. It's funny and almost each new member joins (and obviously it's known "outside" the forum in game) it's becoming confusing for the new and also for some older members.

So in my opinion before they make it they had to change the whole system. Perhaps a "room" without any interieur, just one big chat window.

Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #91 : October 03, 2012, 11:28:40 AM »

'Lover' I have  be in games where there is 50 in a room and i can tell you its not a mess,all i say is look at the replies the Bar & Grill gets. how think if thats was a room anyway you would not have 50 people chatting to each other. All i can say to you go and look at other games like achat

Bear
: 3856

« #92 : October 03, 2012, 01:13:09 PM »

first kick out the interactive environment... and focus on the chat function. It should be doable... espcially on a global scale in game.

Likewise I rarely found it confusing  on other sites other than having to switch back and forth in windows... being able to switch on and off the global chatter would be the only issue.

The ability to create personalized temporary channels would be a plus... to name it and share  the channel name for access, hence creating a small amount of control about who accesses it. One could name a channel, "the bar thread"... it remains active as long as someone is in it.... That too I have seen done in other games.

sexilicious
: 2755

« #93 : October 03, 2012, 06:08:08 PM »

lol you would have to have everyone free to talk in a global chat on here hehe or the people in the rooms would have to change chat some too

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #94 : October 04, 2012, 04:54:31 AM »

'Lover' I have  be in games where there is 50 in a room and i can tell you its not a mess,all i say is look at the replies the Bar & Grill gets. how think if thats was a room anyway you would not have 50 people chatting to each other. All i can say to you go and look at other games like achat

i play others games where there is massive chat possibilities , and trust me , its really sometimes truely comfusing . When some peoples (like me) , who have only 2 fingers to write what they have to say , dont look the screen before have finish to write all they want to say , its hard to follow a conversation .

Personnaly i like achat cause its just not like this game . And as said bear , the strenght of achat are graphics .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #95 : October 04, 2012, 05:50:51 AM »

its all the same,Ahat will do what they want not what we want,

Bear

« #96 : October 04, 2012, 08:59:11 AM »

Covems did a nice research job on Achats response to the forum... it yielded some very surprising results that the forum has has seen success in generating ideas actually used. Ture though Achat will do what it wants,... as any site will.

I find it disturbing only that the developers drifted from their path in balanced releases back to a heavy MF laden offering.

Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #97 : October 04, 2012, 10:24:30 AM »

Think we taking this as far as we can Bear'

Bear

« #98 : October 04, 2012, 11:02:34 AM »

s Mod's are powers are rather limited,... the best we can do atm is what we agreed in accoradance, that the next round of pose suggestions submitted are totally void of MF requests. I would hope the LBGT community take this moment and flood the idea section with ideas,,, and viewpoints of new positions,... and adaptions.

Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #99 : October 05, 2012, 10:23:53 AM »

I see we have in rooms a place call the Mediterranean Terrace.I like that but its over 1000AG think i have to find a Sugar Daddy lol.. it would be nice to have a few place outside like a woods, that kind of thing,

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #100 : October 05, 2012, 10:28:57 AM »

i had seen it in the shop......honestly, i dunno how this room is (please, someone who had buy it add screen please!) but for sure it's the second room with the highest price.

I can be interessing in buying it, but i'd like to have more impression of it...Az wasn't satisfed with it (had she deleted her post!?), so i'll gonna wait a little!

Lover
: 10350

« #101 : October 05, 2012, 11:35:22 AM »

AZ wasn't happy with the roo.. The reason is she has bought it and saw me on... invited me for a quick look at it. But I had not updated yet and we both saw an ugly room, similar to one of the exisiting free rooms. I thought she was teasing me... she didnt though.
We both thought the A-Team is kissing us, selling an existing room for such a price...

We decided to start the topic you have read... then I read the new "Tattler" and noticed something is wrong. I bought it and had a quick check with my sweetheart and can say it's beautiful. But it's very expensive... So back to AZ post, it was me who deleted it when I noticed the "mistake". Of course I messaged Az.
I start a new topic, adding a poll...
« : October 05, 2012, 12:23:49 PM Lover »

Bear

« #102 : October 05, 2012, 12:18:46 PM »

I saw the post... and picked up the room to see if I could follow her complaints about the cams. When I came back to check the post ,... the thread had disappearred.

My first impression was that it was a beautiful romantic setting.  I could have gone for a darker edge of the lighting... maybe some torches to had really set the mood. Still find it an exotic and nice add. Price is steep... but...

I'll check it out later when not so rushed... and hope to test the tone of the room.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #103 : October 05, 2012, 01:23:25 PM »

Share your impression with us, Bear....i'm interessed in that room!

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #104 : October 05, 2012, 07:59:17 PM »

personnaly , seeing the pic in the achat tattler , i find wery strange to have a bed here . I mean , who put a bed in a garden ?

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9  
« previous next »
: