*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Man with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Who, when not the gay ...
« previous next »
: [1]
: Who, when not the gay ...  ( 10858 )
Urmel007
: 33

« : July 16, 2012, 12:24:53 PM »

... are best users for the glory hole?
So, where is it? arw ...

best regards

urmel
Bear
: 3856

« #1 : July 16, 2012, 06:32:08 PM »

Excellent insight... hopefully they will release that to the MM group soon

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : July 16, 2012, 06:57:39 PM »

Fingers are crossed Urmel,  I'm  trying for you ...    ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #3 : July 16, 2012, 09:14:15 PM »

i think they will do it too , the only orientation who dont need it is us FF  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #4 : July 17, 2012, 12:09:30 PM »

i think they will do it too , the only orientation who dont need it is us FF  ;D
Hi hi hi that is very true except for those girls who said they got a nine inches tongues  ;D

Flesh open when Mind Warm
Lover
: 10350

« #5 : July 17, 2012, 12:53:51 PM »

Urmel, I don't know if you're the best user for it... but you are predestinated!
I hope you get it soon

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #6 : July 17, 2012, 04:19:58 PM »

hmmm chien , carefull what you say , they are able to give us this pose with moves for this kind of tongues lol  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
chien_lubrik

Evelyne

« #7 : July 18, 2012, 06:22:24 AM »

Hi hi hi  Rukya, if they do that, the DreamWorld will become more alien :) Time to show up our Trekkies's outfits !!!
( And I want green antennas and tentacles too )

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #8 : July 18, 2012, 06:59:39 AM »

lol, aliens and tentacles........a must in some hardcore hentai!

Rukya and Eve, don't talk of them when i'm around......it can be sooo dangerous.....

chien_lubrik

Evelyne

« #9 : July 18, 2012, 07:19:30 AM »

Arghhhhh yes !!! Knowing me ... I will be a victim like in Urotsukidojii ... My !! My !!  ;D

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #10 : July 18, 2012, 08:14:03 AM »

Eve, you will be a perfect victim.....a pretty girl lonly in her room, maybe playing whit herself, sure to be safe inside friendly walls......a perfect scenario for an exciting begin!

... are best users for the glory hole?
So, where is it? arw ...

best regards

urmel
Excellent insight... hopefully they will release that to the MM group soon

mmmmmh, probably we gonna have FS, MM, MS.......but i'm wonder if they gonna release a reverse MS. probably, we can find few users interessed in it, but never say no!

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #11 : July 18, 2012, 09:26:26 AM »

Arghhhhh yes !!! Knowing me ... I will be a victim like in Urotsukidojii ... My !! My !!  ;D

hehe yes i saw this manga by "error" cause of the tittle  ;D I was little surprised , but i must say yhat the scenario is well made for a sex manga  ;D

slow2dayandu

« #12 : September 04, 2012, 07:47:28 PM »

mmmmmh, probably we gonna have FS, MM, MS.......but i'm wonder if they gonna release a reverse MS. probably, we can find few users interessed in it, but never say no! /// I got to ask a reverse sm ??? I wanta know more please,
 and I will not think about it too much.
 2. who, when not the gay???  what is this post for. is this a question,  because I am gay straight and bi depending on what I am doing or feeling, I also feel like a woman some times, but that's another subject.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: