*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Man with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New forplay actions ...
« previous next »
: [1]
: New forplay actions ...  ( 4996 )
Urmel007
: 33

« : July 17, 2012, 02:45:29 PM »

... and what is missing?

Yep, you got it ... (i hope) ...
I mean, what do you think of gaymen? "A, hello man, come on, let's fuck!" "Ok ... my dick is already hard, so let's start it just without this childish foreplay ..." --- "Ahhh, you say it ... forplay is for sissies ... "

Pleaaaaaaaaaze with cream topping on it, before creating more actions for existing poses ... make them usable for all sexual directions ... ;)

best regards

urmel
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : July 17, 2012, 03:06:04 PM »

we miss it for SS and FF too.......maybe they gonna add them in the near future, my friend.....keep the hope high!

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #2 : July 17, 2012, 04:16:41 PM »

i rather that they give the pose for MM before have more actions . Anyway we have only one pose updated each year , so no use to go too fast .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : July 18, 2012, 02:08:19 AM »

This pose/update should be easy to do for each gender. So I believe and hope they give it to you soon.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #4 : July 18, 2012, 09:29:26 AM »

I'm not sure i want it . I mean if its for stay one or two months after this with quasi nothing , so i rather a pose  ;)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: