*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Man with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Pose Idea - Edge of the Bed
« previous next »
: [1]
: Pose Idea - Edge of the Bed  ( 5205 )
Urmel007
: 33

« : July 18, 2012, 01:20:04 PM »

Hello there,

for today, i want you to think about the edge of your bed ...

You are kneeing on bed, while your boyfriend is leaning up side down against the bed, holding his hot cheeks, stroking himself, biting his lips, playing his balls, things like this.
You can, lick his little hole, kiss his cheeks, lick the hot balls, give him an blow job with- or without playing your fingers in his ass, stand on your hands out of bed and fuck him, or one leg up on bed, the other next to him and fuck him.

What do you think? An pose for the "new MM poses ideas" collection?

best regards

urmel
« : July 18, 2012, 01:21:36 PM Urmel007 »
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : July 18, 2012, 02:42:14 PM »

I would like to answer Urmel...

Indeed it is a pose for the collection. I would add it!

In the "New mm pose ideas" you write 
It is a little work, but it could look like the first post is an list about the actual ideas, linked with the especial pose topic?

What do you think about?

We can't take the first post and stick it at the top of each page. I'm sorry about that. But the vote is always on top. You can add each new suggestion after the end of the current poll  - which means you or the mods have to choose a deadline. Usually it's one month; perhaps it makes more sense to choose two month for mm, as you don't get so many poses as you would like to.

gayabik
: 10

« #2 : March 05, 2013, 01:32:19 PM »

It would be nice :)
cocky_alan
: 24

You have only one life to live so live it

« #3 : April 13, 2013, 01:02:00 AM »

I Agree it would be nice in first person's view :)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: