*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Ice House **AB&G Dungeon**
« previous next »
: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27
: The Ice House **AB&G Dungeon**  ( 258661 )
bluedenim
: 3007

« #360 : June 10, 2014, 01:35:07 AM »

Dirish turns back from locking the door. He lifts my chin up and looks into my eyes."You are very beautiful, Blu" he strokes my cheek with the back of his hand as I blush and strokes downwards over my throat then brushes my hair back over my shoulders. I stay perfectly still as he walks round behind me "Do not move Blu until I return"
I am frozen like a rabbit in the glare of headlamps.. I was supposed to be showing him around my dungeon, but he is exploring it on his own. I hear his footsteps across the stone floor as he goes to the wall and inspects all the implements arranged in their groups, small to large, short to long. I hear him lifting some off and testing them, noises of approval like humming, he sounds pleased. Then he walks around the vaulting horse and the spanking bench, I can hear his hands stroking the leather and I feel a tingling between my legs.. I would so love to turn around and watch him.
Then he goes through into the "bedroom" well, it has a bed and a shower and a closet. I hear him open the wardrobe and make more approving noises. I wonder if he'll switch any of the electric toys on? I allow myself a smile as he can't see my face. I stifle a giggle as he whispers an exclamation to himself.
I hear him return, the sound of his leather-soled shoes echoing around the deathly silent dungeon walls. "Hah!" I think to myself, "not for long!"
He comes back round in front of me and kisses me softly. I open my lips and feel myself melting as I close my eyes, but it is only a brief moment of pleasure. "Good girl, Blu." his soft Irish brogue is so sexy.. "This is a very interesting room you have Blu. I am going to enjoy our time here greatly." I look into his eyes searching for his soul, but he kisses me again, harder this time and pulls my body close against his own. I feel his hardness against my hip and I respond by pressing even tighter, but again the moment is so brief as he pulls back and takes my wrists, crossing them over my belly, resting them on my belt buckle.
"Keep your hands & wrists together right here, Blu." I obey as he walks back towards the wall-racks and I hear him unhook something.
"I am going to blindfold you, Blu and then bind your wrists. before we begin, I need to know your safe word my dear."
My safe word? oh my how intense is this session to be.. my ass tenses, my pussy glows and I feel my cheeks blushing as my imagination flies off into realms of pain & lust and "Blu?" "Your safe word Blu?" I come back to the land of the living and clearing my throat I tell Dirish the word I hold in my head as a lifeboat, unused but always ready. Dirish repeats it back to me to make sure he knows it as he wraps a scarf around my head covering my eyes and hightening my other senses. I feel him lift my wrists and bind them.

« : June 10, 2014, 01:44:37 AM bluedenim »

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
bluedenim

« #361 : June 10, 2014, 01:49:04 AM »

Then he's leading me by my bound wrists. We stop and he pushes my shoulders to make me lean down. I feel the smooth leather beneath my arms.. it's the vaulting horse. Dirish pulls my wrists forcing me to lie along the top, squashing my breasts against the cold hide, my hard nipples pushed back into me. I hear him securing the rope from my wrists to something, the other end of the horse, I'm guessing.
"Do not move Blu, I will be watching." I smile to myself as I lie perfectly still, 'Like I could move even if I wanted to!' I hear him walk back to the racks and hear clinking metal. I feel something icy cold against my ankle and I breathe sharply.
"Do not move Blu!" comes the voice as I feel my lags being pulled apart and my ankles fettered either side of the horse.
"You are being a very good girl Blu." says the soft Irish brogue as I feel him raking his nails up my thigh, digging in now, scraping the skin and I squirm, then "Smack!" He spanks me hard and it stings.. I wait a moment to see if there is more, but he is waiting too, so I lift my hips, give a small wiggle and set myself back on the horse as comfortably as is possible.
Was my wiggle too cheeky? Did he want a gasp or a squeal? He'll have to work harder to get that sort of reaction from me. In spite of my blindfold, I close my eyes and float in the limbo he has created. My senses are focused. I can hear his breathing. I hear a "hmmmm" and his footsteps away from me.

Dirish

« #362 : June 11, 2014, 10:07:07 AM »

SMACK!  I wait to see Blu’s reaction. I smile, pleased as she playfully gives her ass a little wiggle then settles in on the horse again.
“Hmmm”. I turn and walk to the wall of straps and paddles. Picking several items up and testing their weight, I select a tawse about 15” in length made of a fine red leather. I test  it’s impact on the palm of my hand. This will do well I say loud enough for Blu to hear as I slap it again in my palm.
I walk back slowly to the horse, unbuttoning the first few buttons on my shirt. When I reach Blu, I rub my hand over her back and pull her copper locks to one side.  Laying the twase across her shoulders, I whisper in Blu’s ear, “Are you ready young lady”? Blu nods her head slightly. “Remember, you have a safe word if you need it”.
I pick up the tawse in my right hand and place my left in the small of her back. The first blow lands hard and Blu jerks her hips a little. I look towards her face to gage her reaction as I rub the spot on her ass I just hit. A soft moan escapes her lips. Smack! The second blow lands just below where the first did. I rub her ass  again with my hand. Moving to stand directly behind Blu, I swing the tawse hitting her ass on the right then left sides as if slapping someone in the face. Again I rub both areas as if to sooth the pain.
Moving lower, I pull the fine leather upward on the rear of her calf letting only the end of the tongues touch her fair skin until I reach the bottom of her tight shorts.  Repeating this on her other leg only this time when I reach her shorts, I give her a whack on the back of her leg that quickly turns pink. Gently I sooth the sting with a kiss. I can feel the heat against my lips.
bluedenim

« #363 : June 11, 2014, 01:47:35 PM »

I hear Dirish selecting things from the rack.. and putting them back..I listen intensely, I can't see, but I can hear and I recognize sounds.
He takes something down that doesn't jingle or swish and I hear him slap it against his palm. It sounds thick & heavy to me and I hear him say in a satisfied tone "This will do well!" Too late to cringe now... I bite my bottom lip. I hear him walk slowly back to me, what is he weighing up? Then he strokes my back and sweeps my hair over to one side of my face dangling down from my shoulder. He lays something heavy across my shoulders and whispers in my ear.
"Are you ready young lady?"   'Am I ready young lady?'  Non-one ever calls me young lady.. not since the principle at College.. stop daydreaming ****y! I nod my head to show I'm awake "Remember you have a safe word if you need it."   That's twice he's mentioned safe word.. Is this to be so severe? I clear my mind and up my awareness level.
I feel his hand in the small of my back and the weight across my shoulders is lifted. I feel a heavy "Thwack" across both my ass cheeks and I jerk in response to the impact.. there is no immediate pain, but a burning starts a second later and builds and I let out a low moan. A second "Thwack" and sensation just under the last blow. I feel his hand rubbing my cheeks where whatever he is using hit. It is too flexible to be a wooden paddle and too narrow to be a leather paddle, too heavy to be a belt... I've never felt this one before, it imparts a bruising thud more than a shocking sting and I know I will bear the marks for days, even though he has not removed my shorts & panties..Not yet that is.. How will he get them off when my legs are apart and shackled to the "Thwack", "Thwack" my mind is drawn back to the present as he hits one cheek and then  the other before pausing to rub. I lift my hips in response to the rubbing, he can do that all day... I feel dampness and fire in my crotch. He trails the implement up my calves, first the left now the right, but "Thwack" and I feel a blazing sting across my bare thigh.. I start to grunt, but quickly stifle it and bite my bottom lip, I kiss the leather top of the horse and wish I could bite it. I feel Dirish kissing the burning stripe he has just laid across my leg and I have to chew harder, but this is pleasure and I so want to wiggle my hips to get some feeling against my pussy.
I was right about this man, he knows what he is doing, soft & hard, sweet & sour, leather & lace, he is increasing my awareness and tormenting me much more than a quick walloping would ever do.
« : June 15, 2014, 01:21:04 AM bluedenim »

Dirish

« #364 : June 14, 2014, 01:12:47 PM »

Kissing the top of Blu's thigh I can feel the heat for the blow where the tawse landed. I can sense that Blu wants more than the pain. She is pressing her hips hard against the flat end of the spanking horse. I slowly run my hand up her leg, guiding it to the inside of her thigh then down again before switching to the other and repeating my action. Another kiss to the spot I landed the last blow before I stand behind her again.
I reach under her top sliding my hands up her back. My thumbs hooked the bottom of her top so it reveals her soft skin as I continue.
I lean over Blu my hips pressed to hers and kiss her tenderly on the middle of her back. Moving lower I continue to place light kisses that trail to the top of her shorts.
I step back and then reach under her hips. I undo the button in the front and her zipper. I move to one side and slip my fingers in her shorts, pushing them down over her hips so they expose her lovely ass. I can barely see the pinkish color from the earlier blows.  I reach between her legs to find Blu is very wet. My fingers slide easily between her labia finding her swollen clit. I tease her for just a moment before removing my hand I licking my fingers to taste her sweetness.
I walk back over to the wall and hang the tawse back in place. I can hear Blu breathing just a little harder than before. Picking up a few things from the shelf, I head back to Blu, her shorts and panties just below  the cheeks of her ass.

« : June 15, 2014, 09:12:54 AM Dirish »
bluedenim

« #365 : June 15, 2014, 11:10:15 AM »

The kiss makes me tingle somewhere he hasn't spanked, I feel his fingers running up & down my thighs, I would clench them together if they weren't shackled so far apart. he does it again and kisses the top of the other thigh and I am squeezing.. I'm squeezing my pussy. He lifts his hands off, but moves them to slide my top up, I lift my shoulders off the leather and he slides it past my breast, catching my nipples as he does and I give a little gasp, then he's standing behind me, his hardness pressing against my pussy and I feel light kisses all the way down my spine from between my shoulders to the top of my shorts. He grips my hips and pulls himself hard against me, god, if I was free.... I lift my hips to push back and as I do, he slides his hands round to the front of my shorts, unbuttoning them and opening the zip to the bottom, he pulls his hardness away from between my cheeks and slips my shorts and my HK panties down as far as they'll go with my legs splayed apart. I feel his fingers dipping into my wet pussy and I clench around them as he slides them in & out... I want to swear at him, I curse myself silently for being so predictable..at the same time as I want to beg him to fuck me. I feel him withdraw and the wanting hurts more than the tawsing. I hear him walk away back to the rack and hang whatever it was up the he picks something up, is it one or more things.. I screw my eyes shut and listen as his footsteps come closer.. now my ass is bare whatever he hits me with is sure gonna hurt more.. a paddle? a switch? a flogger? I listen with butterflies in my stomach suddenly becoming constricting snakes, knotting & writhing.

Dirish

« #366 : June 20, 2014, 03:36:12 PM »

As I walk back towards Blu I can see she is listening carefully for clues as to what I am doing. I step close, bending over, my lips whisper in her ear." I am going to enjoy testing your limits young lady". I kiss her softly on her cheek before I stand straight again. I pour a little warm oil on her ass and rub it all over her cheek. A little more letting it run between her ass cheeks and drip down on her soft curls.
I reach between her legs and massage the oil covering her opening and matting her copper locks. Smack! my hand come down on her ass with a quick glancing low. Smack! another bare handed slap to the other cheek. Blu strains a little in her restraints with each sharp wack.
I learn over again close to her ear. " I want you to relax for me Blu". All the while rubbing my hand over her reddening ass cheeks.
I take the Green jeweled princess plug and using the oil on body, cover it completely. Just relax I whisper again. I press the end of the plug against her tightest of openings, gently applying pressure.I see Blu tense a little as the tip starts to enter her. "Shhhh my good girl. just a little more to go". Blu moans just a little as I apply a little more pressure inserting the plug completely. " Good girl Blu, Good girl".
 I unbutton my shirt and roll my sleeves up 3 turns. Squatting down behind Blu, I release her ankles from the pirate shackles before reaching up to slide her Daisy dukes and panties down and off her beautiful legs. I instruct her to carefully step out of them.
A few kisses on the back of her thighs again as I stand.
bluedenim

« #367 : June 20, 2014, 06:38:15 PM »

I hear him walking back to me, he whispers in  my ear " I am going to enjoy testing your limits young lady" I feel a kiss on my cheek and I blow him one back.
I feel something warm trickling down my back, what is he doing? Surely not, .... no, he wouldn't...........
I feel it running between my ass cheeks, no it's thick, it must be oil.. I breathe out again... I feel the warm wetness sliding over my little star and down to my pussy. I feel his hand between my legs and rubbing the warm oil into my already slippery pussy lips.. I can't open my legs any wider for him, but I cock my hips up as far as I can and his response comes with two swift slaps, one on each cheek. I tense up, I don't know where this is going, but I hear him whisper into my ear " I want you to relax for me Blu" and he takes his hand away from my pussy and strokes my ass cheeks, gently stroking and rubbing circles another whisper comes "Just relax...." I untense as he wants, but I feel something hard pushing against my star, wtf is this?  "Shhhh my good girl. just a little more to go"  He's pushing something up my ass!
My asshole tenses up, but he pushes whatever it is further in stretching my asshole.. I do try to relax and I feel a plop as he pushes whatever it is right home, my ass feels full and the sensation is something I've never had before.. I give a little moan and he responds by patting my ass and wiggling what must be an ass-plug. I try to control my imagination, what does this man have in store for me?
"Good girl, Blu, good girl"  What? Oh yea, I know where I am., I'm shackled to my horse..ohh he's undoing my ankles, what???
Ahh he's pulling my shorts & panties off, all the way down to my feet "Step out of your Daisy dukes, Blue, carefully now.."
I lift my feet out one at a time, I can't stand up, but I can do something... I bounce on the balls of my feet, lifting my ass up and showing my wet oily pussy like a bitch on heat begging to be
I feel him kissing the backs of my thighs and I fold back on to the top of the horse in abject submission and lie still.

Dirish

« #368 : June 22, 2014, 02:09:56 PM »

As Blue bounces on the balls of her feet presenting her pretty pussy to me, I slide my hand between her legs. My fingers glide along her wet opening teasing her before I let 2 fingers push inside. She tries to be still, but pushes back against my trusting fingers.
Not wanting to allow her the pleasure of her orgasm, I stop."Not yet my young lady".
I walk around to the front of the horse and unclip the rope that binds her to the horse. :"Stand up Blue, but do not move from this spot".
Blue obedently follows my instructions, her wrist still bound with the rope out in front of her.
Walking around the spanking horse I put my hand firmly around her throat, not choking, but a firm grip, pulling her towards me to kiss those sweet lips.
"That's a very good girl Blue".
I pick up the last item I brought from the wall of toys. A short flogger with spagetti thin  lashes made of rubber. I measure my stance so the lashes are just able to reach her delicate skin.
I let the lashes lightly sting her ass with the first pass, then rub the area with my hand. I repeat this several times, each time rubbing the place where the lashes landed.

bluedenim

« #369 : June 24, 2014, 02:40:31 PM »

Lying still as he kisses my thighs, I feel his fingers sliding up my thigh, stroking my wet pussy, I bite my lip again as I feel him slide his fingers inside my slick slit, but I can't stop myself pushing back onto them.. I would cum so easily with all this teasing, but suddenly the fingers are gone and I clench my pussy in frustration.
"Not yet my young lady"
If he came near my mouth I'd bite him, I'm so, so, so.... Ohhhhh!
I feel him loose the rope tied to my hands, what now, the cross?, suspension upside down and pussy-flogged? Stop it Blu, stop it! This man will drive me crazy without your fevered imaginings!
"Stand up Blu, but do not move from this spot."
I lift myself up to my full height, then on tiptoes, holding my arms out in front of me as if the rope around my wrists were holding a weight off the floor.I hear him walking around me then I feel his hand around my throat and my legs shake. He pulls me forwards so I fall off my toes and almost stumble against him, I feel his lips on mine, not a peck, nor a sloppy open mouth tongue-twisting expression of lust, but just a firm acknowledgement of affection,
"That's a very good girl Blue"
and he is gone. I open my eyes and curse the blindfold for a millisecond before shutting them tightly again. 'Where is he?'
Off to my left, yes.. I hear him swishing something, tickling me.. he is measuring his distance.. I lock my knees and bend forward very slightly, presenting my best feature for his attention and am rewarded with a sensation of stings all across one cheek like small bees, no, maybe like nettles, then I feel him stroke the impacted area then repeat on the other cheek, this goes on for what seems like half an hour, but is in reality probably only two or three minutes, the light stinging and then the gentle caressing, it's ecstasy and agony at the same time, the physical pain is negligible, but the eroticism is unbearable and I do what Blus do in these circumstances. Still keeping my aching arms held out in front of me, I raise back up onto my tiptoes, bend my knees slightly and dip my back. I can't hold this position for long, but it sends an unmistakeable, if unspoken, message to my torturer.

Dirish

« #370 : July 22, 2014, 02:57:25 PM »

As Blue dips her back, I remove my shirt and place it on the back of a near by chair. I can see Blue's legs start to tremble for just a moment as she holds this posture.
I reach for and slightly tug on the princess plug a few times test her control. Blue still maintains her posture. I step out of my shoes, remove my pants and shorts, placing them with my shirt and return to Blue. My hand moves over her drenched petals and my thumb slides right in. Blue maintains her posture. I ease down to the floor and get on my knees behind Blue. I slide my hands the length of her trembling legs bottom to top before gripping her cheeks and spreading them to allow my tongue better access to her wet pussy.
Slowly I lick in just small flicks, then suck each of her labia. I continue to lick and suck for a moment avoiding her clit on purpose. I can tell she is getting frustrated as she tries to move her hips to get what she wants.
I pull back away from her replacing my tongue with 2 probing fingers. Working them in and out in long slower strokes at first, then faster, twisting strokes.
Blue still maintains her posture.
bluedenim

« #371 : July 23, 2014, 02:00:01 AM »

Stretched as I am, waiting for him, my muscles are aching already. My legs are strong, but my shoulders are burning. I am waiting for him to punish my ass again, but it doesn't come and I am desperate to!
I hear rustling but nothing touches me. He must be getting undressed.... does this mean he's going to fuck me? My legs start to tremble as my toes tell me they hate being "a pointe"
I feel him pull on the plug, teasing me.. I am so wet and so needing to cum... God I'd give him my ass if he'd just do something!
I hear him drop his shoes and unzip his pants. Please? I am so ready for you. Beat me, fuck me, please do something.... my nipples are aching, my shoulders are aching, my feet are aching, my pussy is aching .. no-one has ever tortured me in this way.
I feel him gently rubbing  his hand  over my pussy lips, sliding his finger, no must be his thumb into my pussy, I clench my walls around him and moan out loud.
He's stroking his hands up & down my legs from my ankles to my ass, gently, too gently, I need hardness, I need roughness, I need ...!
 He's got hold of my cheeks and he's pulling them apart. The plug wants to pop out, but I clench it in He's sucking my labia, and licking my wet slit. I clench & unclench and try to cock my hips up a little more to present my clit to his tongue, but instead he pulls away and I groan in disappointment. Then I feel him sliding his fingers into my creamy crevice sliding them slowly in & out then getting faster and twisting them too.
If I show I'm about to come will he stop again?
I stay on tiptoes, back dipped, my arms stretched out in front of me like a ballet dancer, my knees bent, my legs apart and my ass & pussy pushed in the lewdest pose possible for his use & abuse. I struggle to keep my body still, but I can't stop my pussy as it clenches and I need to wrap my thighs around him and squeeze sooo tightly and I feel my orgasm building and I begin to shake........

Dirish

« #372 : August 13, 2014, 03:51:19 PM »

"Relax and kneel Blue"
Blue drops from point on her shaky legs as her arms lower in front of her. I gently take hold of her upper arms to help her so she doesn't collapse as she kneels in front of me..
Getting down on one knee with her I make sure she is ok. "I'm going to remove the ropes bindings Blue"  She lowers her chin to her chest as I start to untie her wrist. As the last of the rope is removed, her hands instinctively lay palms up on her thighs. I brush her long copper locks back over her shoulders and lift her chin so I can kiss her lips.
"Can you stand Blue"?
Nothing.
"Blue, can you stand"? Without saying a word she places her hands on the floor to help steady herself. I move quickly to her side. One hand under her arms, the other behind her. When she reaches her feet I scoop her up in my arms like a small child. I head to the bedroom in the back of the room.
bluedenim

« #373 : August 14, 2014, 12:56:16 AM »

As my orgasm builds I begin to zone out.
Then suddenly it stops. I don't realize what has happened at first and I am desperately trying to reach fulfiilment, but none comes and I am on the edge.
I can't string coherent thoughts together but I hear his voice as if through a mist, the darkness of my blindfolded world, my world of such exquisite torture.
"Relax and kneel Blue."
I must obey.. I am his toy, his servant, his submissive little redhead, if I obey he will surely grant me what I need so badly.
I drop to my knees and I feel him grasp my arm.
"I'm going to remove the rope bindings Blue"
I feel the coarse hemp rope, so comforting around my wrists, fall away and I assume my submissive pose, my palms upturned on my thighs, my head lowered in submission so as not to look at him even with my blindfold on, my hot striped ass resting on my ankles, feeling the  princess plug filling my tight butthole and my wetness starting to drip from my aching cunt. Wow, I said cunt.. I never say cunt, but I need my cunt filling, I need my cunt fucking so hard.
He's brushing my hair back over my shoulders and I feel his fingers under my chin, lifting my face up towards his, feel his lips pressing against mine, I open my mouth in invitation, looking for his tongue with mine, but he has pulled away. I leave my mouth open. Is this what he wants? will he replace his lips with his big hard cock and force-fuck my mouth, choking me as he wraps my long copper curls around his hands and pulls me against his groin....?
I hear his voice and I drift back out of my dreaming.. what is he saying?
"Blue, can you stand?"
Yes, I can stand Master. I can handstand, Master, I can walk backwards in a crab, Master. I can do anything you ask, anything you order me to and you know I will, I am yours to torture in the blind hope that you will at last grant me fulfillment.
I am still blindfolded, so I put my hands down on either side to steady myself as I rock back on my heels, pushing my butt-plug tight against my assshole. I feel his hands on me steadying me and as I draw myself up to my full height, my head still bowed, he scoops me up and carries me off, where to I will soon find out.
I clasp my arms around his neck. I want to lift my head up and kiss him, I need his affection, his attention, his emotion......... his cock. Where did that crude thought spring from? 'From your filthy mind, blu, that's what you want more than anything else, that's what you'd gladly suffer a 100 stroke caning for, admit it to yourself, you crave his cock!'
Enough, you dirty girl!
I feel him lay me on my back on the bed. He puts my arms up either side of my head and pushes them so I am spread. I cannot see him, but I can feel his warm breath, taste it even. He kisses me again and again my lips search for more, but he is gone, then I feel his tongue on my nipples and I jerk at the sensation, my so-sensitive nipples respond immediately, standing to attention like marines on parade.

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #374 : September 29, 2014, 04:05:01 AM »

She lay there unconscious or asleep, but she had been there awhile as if forgotten or discarded. Slowly I opened the door, knowing I was breaking many rules of decorum by walking into anothers play room in the dungeon. I would deal with it if I had to. The copper hair was strewn across her sweet face, and her body was covered in marks and welts, none too bad, but they covered her pale white body. The bonds were easy, but still she didn’t rouse. With a fireman’s lift she was on my shoulder, and slowly my thick matronly frame rose.

Now she did awaken. “Momma? I can walk.” she said groggily.

“Shut up. Your eyes aren’t even open.” I reached up and gave an authoritarian swat to her rump beside my head.

The redhead obeyed instinctively, and we moved from the room. There was a bathroom down here, and I was thankful for it. She smelled of sweat and semen and sex. Putting her in the tub I locked the door. I started with hot water but still the first of it in the pipes was cold and Blue jerked her feet and seemed to awaken a little.

“What are you doing, Momma?” She asked sleepily.

“You stink and you are disgusting.” I said matter-of-factly, maybe a little too harshly as I knelt beside the tub

I added bubbles, just shampoo from the bottle really, and grabbed a soft sponge. Blue lay there with her head on the deep tubs rim. She looked away from me as I began to wash her. I gently soaped her neck and chest, letting the suds fall lower and into the rising water. I turned the steaming flow off, and let the soft sponge glide along her body. My hand slid between her strong, white thighs, she resisted for a moment, but obeyed with a single “Open” delivered in my sternest voice. My fingers plied between her lips and washed her tender hole.

“Hands and knees, pretty.” I said easily, expecting to be obeyed.

The red haired girl was on all fours without a thought, the water lapping at her hanging nipples. Retrieving my sponge, I gently washed down her welt covered back and finally to the crack of her ass. I decided to scrub there, just to make sure. I cleaned her rounded sexy globes and ran the sponge roughly across her little winking eye. Then grabbing the sprayer, we started on her long hair.

“Why are you doing this?” She asked when I shoved her own fingers in her long tresses to help me.

“I haven’t seen you in days.” I answered, noncommittally, “I wondered where you were.”

“You knew where I was.” she half accused.

“Hmm,” was all the answer that got. “How long would you have stayed there, Blue?”

“I was restrained.” the red haired girl objected weakly.

“Yes” I acknowledged. “How foolish of you.”

We finished the task of cleaning her and I found a big fluffy towel on a shelf. I couldn’t help but admire her for a moment as she stood, like Venus rising from the foam of the sea. I wrapped her in the warm towel  as she stepped out. I embraced her, rubbing my hands down the towel and drying her back.

With no leash, I simply hooked a finger in the “D” ring at her throat. I didn’t tug, I simply ordered.

“Come along, let’s get you feed.”

With head bowed, she followed like a kitten.
« : September 29, 2014, 07:02:58 AM Momma_andrea »

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27  
« previous next »
: