*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Ice House **AB&G Dungeon**
« previous next »
: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 27
: The Ice House **AB&G Dungeon**  ( 260751 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #150 : October 09, 2012, 03:55:17 PM »

I can feel the warm of her body pervading mine

How stupid i was.....i was close to ruin all i had done to convince Evelyne to join the party and to protect her but at last, i have to imagine she can do it by herself!

"Sorry....i was afraid to hurt you....i don't want end it like this..."

Without waiting an answer from Eve, i start kiss her back, following the line of her spinetill my lips are now over her sexy bum....not so big but with the right curve to make it irresistible. I kiss both her cheeks, slowly, getting closed to her little hole.....more i get closed, more her body tremble and i can hear some small moan coming from her mouth.

When my lips graze her anus, her whole body writhes....my tongue is now licking it gently, pushing slowly on it to open a way inside her. Eve's body feel so hot now, like if she have a fever and i feel the same: i feel lucky to be with her know and i have to admit i was feeling relieved when i heard her words few minutes ago!
My hands massaging her bum while my tongue is now inside her...passion and excitement are burning inside me and it's hard to resist them....my tongue is now moving freely in and out her pretty ass, faster and deeper. I strech her anus and lick it a little more, till i feel it pulsing around my tongue.

I stare at her hot bum, licking my middle finger and caressing her thigh, when i notice she is looking at me.....i smile at her thinking at her feelings for me and how i feel good now near to her.

I rub her anus with my finger, plaing a little with it, then i push it inside....she arch her back enjoing it and her moaning voice is the sexiest one i had ever hear. I move my my finger in and out faster time by time till i feel it can slide inside easly.....i push inside a second one, working on her pretty hole and getting it ready for a third one.

Every moan she make, made me feel horny till the point my shaft is getting so hard and it start to hurt a little.....don't how long i can resist to her!

chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #151 : October 10, 2012, 09:18:23 AM »

"Mmmmhhhh.... Oooohhhh..." My moanings freed from me when he start to lick on my back , going lower ... lower And I can't help trembling both for the pleasure he is giving me, and for the powerfull lust I feel about what will come next, fulfilling my wish.

And I feel his breath on my intimacy just before feeling his lips, his hands opening slightly my butt, he put his mouth around my pinky blossom, and I can't refrain for groaning, It's so good !!!
While he hugs my butt, Lord ! he is making love to me with his tongue, a delicious feeling of spreading each time he enter inside my inner, a peacefull little rest each time he goes out ... 

I could see nothig around me, my mind is all focused on the pleasure he give.
And I feel the pressure of something less wet ... I turn my face to see him, he have a smile, a so nice slime adorable ... And I send him a distant kiss ... but soon I can't help, I Groan more even when he drip his finger inside my wet pinky hole . My belly sag to rise my back and welcome him.

I am doggy now, my back rear, my position naturally open my butt, my arms hardly support me as the pleasure make me weak.
He had put two of his fingers inside my inner now, and he play with them inside me ... Even trained as I am to control my orgasm ... it is hard to refrain for explode.
I feel myself opening to his massage, I feel myself so willing for more, I am so dirty, but that's so nice ... To be slut enough to have the pleasure of feeling his fingers so inside me !

I am almost purring like a kitty, some droll is at the corner of my lips. Sometime I have to open my mouth, and to catch my breath, tongue out  ... It is so good Lord!!

I don't even touch my breast, the pleasure he is giving is so complete !

" More !!! Please , Give me more !"  is the only thing I can speak before being completely drawn in my enjoyment.

Flesh open when Mind Warm
jayc
: 1600

« #152 : October 13, 2012, 04:57:54 PM »

Seeing enough of the ceremony  we make our  exit

Grabbing Stone’s hand we make our way to Brandy’s Harem dungeon. I open the door and motion for Stone to enter “After you my love”. Shutting the door,  I remove my jacket and place it on the wall hook.

We sit on the bed, looking her in the eye “Are you sure you want to do this?” I ask,. She nods and leans in to kiss me “Just not too rough ok? I nod in agreement.

My demeanour changes in a heartbeat as I take on the role of a Dominant , a pure alpha male.

I speak with a firm tone in my voice “From this moment, you will address me as Sir ”

Stone holds back a laugh as she looks at me. My eyes widen “Stand up” She obeys “Remove your dress” She obeys “Now come here. Lean over my lap ” She obeys  “Pull your panties down” She obeys.
 I wind up and give her a good smack on her ass,
“OUCH! Easy Jay” She exclaims. I smack her ass again  “Hey! That smarts”

I smack her again “Address me proper I say calmly“.

She remembers and says “Yes sir” I stop the spanking. Stone’s ass is warm on my hand. There is some redness on her cheeks “That’s better, ok pull up your panties and stand up” She obeys. As she stands and pulls up her panties, I gaze at her, she looks so lovely in her basque  and nylons.

Holding out my arm “Remove my cuff links” She obeys “Remove my vest” She obeys “Now my shirt” She obeys. “Kneel in front of me” She obeys.  A finger under her chin, I lift her head up “If you displease me you will be punished……..if you please me you will be rewarded…is this understood? Speak“…..

“Yes sir” Stone replies meekly.  “Undo my belt” She obeys “Open my pants” She obeys  “Take out my cock” She obeys. Turned on more than I thought I would be, Stone pulls out my hardening cock and begins to stroke me slowly from the base up to the head. My loins come to life with lust,. My balls tighten up as my libido grows.

When Stone’s firm grip reaches the head,  her thumb rubs the tip and smears my pre cum seepage over my tight, engorged cock head, then slowly back down to the base I hold back a moan trying to stay in character. Stone starts a nice slow wank. Up and down pausing each time to pay the head some special attention.

“Very good Stone you may pleasure your self but only on top of your panties, rub your scent in “ she obeys “Now use your tongue on me” She obeys  Stone begins to lick the head of my cock, then runs her tongue down the oh so sensitive under side, then back up ,each time, bringing me closer to the edge.

Stone lets out little whimpers as she rubs her clit through the silky panty. “Your mouth “ I gasp. She obeys……..Stone takes the head into her mouth sucking in her cheeks, her tongue flicks against the slit …then she begins to suck me slow and deep.  I fight the urge to buck and thrust as she picks up the pace, my legs rigid. In this state of excitement I grab a bed post for support……………..this is too good too soon ……….not wanting to cum just yet ,I reluctantly order Stone to stop……..she obeys

“I want you  on the bed” I order. She obeys “Lay on your back” she obeys.

Taking a restraint I secure her right wrist to the bedpost,  going around the bed,  I secure her left wrist to the opposite one.
Standing over her “Stone I am going to deprive you of three of your senses,  you cant touch me.”

I go to Brandy’s  chest of drawers and find a black satin blindfold placing it on her head  “You will not be able to see” I place a pillow under her head, “Are you comfortable?”  I ask,

“Yes sir” She answers.  I move to her legs and peel off her damp panties, place them around my neck ,then I secure her legs. Standing up I admire my handy work ……….Stone bound to a bed , her legs spread open enough where I can see her fresh trimmed pussy, the thin pink lips pouting and  glistening wet and moist in the mellow lighting of the harem.

I move close to Stone’s head and whisper , “you will not be able to hear“

I reach into my pocket and get out some industrial foam ear plugs,  “ If this becomes too much, your safe word is -  Little Oak-  , do you understand? “
“Yes sir” She acknowledges.

I roll the foam ,tapering it , and place it in her ear. The foam goes back to its natural state and makes a good seal ,doing the same thing to her other ear, and , for good measure, I place some heavy duty  shooting headphones on her head.

The only thing she is hearing is her heart and breathing. I smile to my self as I undress completely and take a look in the toy box for something interesting….
Stone
: 1842

« #153 : October 13, 2012, 05:04:59 PM »

My heart rate is beating fast with excitement as Jayc leads me to Brandy’s harem. He is holding my hand and walking with a determination, I don’t see often. Jayc is confident, taking control and a little arrogant .The female goddess in me is doing back flips in appreciation. The guy is so hot !.

He opens the door and we enter the room. Its so beautiful and has obviously been decorated with sex and lust in mind, catering for both the sensual and naughty play.

Jayc motions me in and shuts the door.  We are alone. My excitement level rises, wondering what he intends to do, especially when he takes his jacket off.  We sit on the bed and he confirms again I am happy to go through with whatever he has planned.  I look him in the eyes and consent to his intentions. I trust him completely.

Then he tells me to call him Sir  and I try not to laugh. He’s my Jayc but the look in his eye warns me of my indiscretion.  He starts to give me instructions which I obey. 

When he tells me to remove my dress, I see he is pleased with my attire. His anniversary surprise.  I have on a very sexy black lacy basque , sheer in places, barely hiding  what lies beneath. Ties & bows hold the modesty of my breasts in place and pushes them up a little for an impressive cleavage. The material next to my skin not only looks sexy but feels very sensuous and clings to my rib cage and tummy. The matching tanga briefs, with ties at the sides,  and stockings and suspenders finishes the look off - of a woman who very much wants to tease and titillate her man.

The gleam in his eye causes my body to respond and desire begins to unfurl and spread. I feel my breasts tingle and peak and the warmth flushes in between my legs.

He orders and I obey  each of his commands. I bend over his knee & then take my panties down to my knees, presenting him with my ass cheeks. My desire rises to an even higher scale. The first stinging slap, is shocking and yet  surprisingly, sexually  stimulating. I gasp at the shock.

The second and third smacks on my bottom, show Jayc is demanding obedience and I  acquiesce & call him Sir,  which now seems fitting somehow. He is my Master here and I am his submissive partner.

He orders me to undress him and I study his very attractive muscular & toned chest before kneeling and playing with his cock. My fingers undo his zip and I take out his impressive length, hardening at my touch. I  stroke him the way he likes, exploring him, smearing his liquid excitement over the head in readiness for my tongue.  Then he orders me to lick & taste him. I relish the scent of him and before long he insists I take all of him. I push my lips to his base, his member hitting the back of my throat. I suck on him knowing that he loves the magic of my mouth. I tease relentlessly, with my tongue, caving in my cheeks to increase the pressure on his cock and graze my teeth gently against him.

” Sub missives have power too“, I think to myself wickedly and then he orders me to touch myself.  My sex is already on fire and touching there builds my passion and lust. My panties are soon soaked with my juices as I groan and rub gently, teasing myself and him in the process.

My heart pounds when he orders me to stop and lie on the bed.  He places a blindfold on me, ties me face up ,spread eagled on the bed and places headphones on my ears - now I cant move, I cant see, I cant hear - all I can do is feel and taste. 

The only sound in my ears is my quickened breathing and the beats of my racing heart, sexually aroused and waiting in excited anticipation …

jayc

« #154 : October 13, 2012, 05:07:42 PM »

Going through Brandy’s toy box, I find just the thing I am looking for. A Rampant Rabbit vibrator,  shocking pink and around 6 inches long and slightly curved at the tip.  At the base is a band of beads that circle and grind, a killer for deep insertion.
But what makes this vibrator different is the rabbit ears that vibrate either side of the clitoris, sending the ladies wild.  No red blooded woman should be without one… or so I’d heard.

I place it on the table and look for other items I find a slender smaller vibrator  that will suit my needs. Looking at the row of lotions and lubes I select a bottle of ID glide lube.
I spot a fur glove try it on and rub my chest, this will work. I put all the items on a tray and place it by the bed. One last thing, I hope Brandy’s ice bucket is full. I lift the top..its full.  I bring the bucket to the bed. Looking down on Stone she lies quiet , breathing deeply.

I lean over careful not to bump the bed and give Stone a hard tickle on her sides, she bucks violently off the bed startled by my presence.

“Little oak.  Little oak “ Stone shrieks “I’m very ticklish , please, no  more, I beg you sir” she tests her restraints for the first time.

I chuckle softly  and slowly undo the bows on her basque, working down from her cleavage to her waist. It opens and falls on the bed, exposing her torso and freeing her naked breasts to my gaze.  I put on the fur glove and graze her arm lightly. She flinches. I stroke her belly in light quick circles then begin a trip around her body.

Starting at her right inner thigh, I stroke the fur against her soft skin, stopping where her nylons begin then around the outer thigh across her belly to the left thigh, then her arms pausing in the inner elbow area for special attention. Moving to her breasts, I stroke them with the glove, Stone moans in delight. I can feel her heart racing. I suddenly stop and stand back.

Stones body tenses waiting for me to do something, I let a minute or two pass.  I grab an ice cube and another for my mouth, clenching it over her belly, I let it melt and let a drop hit her stomach.

Stone gasps startled as more cold drops on her thighs, then her breasts. I grab another cube and place it on her belly button to melt. I grab another and place it against her nipple. It hardens from the cold, then burns, then goes numb.

Stone whimpers in discomfort but the tenseness is gone, she is lost in her sightless, quiet world. While the cubes melt, I keep chewing ice getting my tongue icy cold like the devil himself.
I test the temperature of my tongue on my arm. “Perfect “, I smile.

I lean in and begin to lick up the  beads of water snogging her belly with icy lips and tongue. Her whimpers turn to moans of pleasure. I shower her breasts with butterfly kisses and quick flicks of the tongue ,then gentle nibbles on her erect nipples.

I decide its time to finish her off.

I stand up and grab a pillow and lift Stones ass up and place it underneath, her charms on display for my pleasure.

I grab the toys and lay between her legs, I take in her unique scent as I snog her thighs, long licks down one leg then up the other. I move to her enflamed sex, spreading her labia & my tongue finds her hard, swollen clitoris.

“Oh my ,she is very wet“  I am pleased to discover. Her juices trickle down her undercarriage. Stone’s sighs in passion,  as I slip one then two fingers into her wet opening bending them slightly. I push upward on her upper wall and I find her sweet spot very quickly.  After a few moments, I back off  again.  I want to prolong this as long as she can go.

She whimpers in protest. I pick up the small vibrator. Click it on high, and wet it with a squirt of lube.

Kneeling, I place a hand on Stone’s belly  and then push the vibe against her anal bud.
Stone gasps, deep, jerking breaths. With gentle pressure, I insert it into her anal cavity.

Stone begins to shudder and I reach for the Rampant Rabbit. I review the controls, “ ok this controls the beads, this one for the tip, and this one the ears,  high, medium and low,”  I muse…
Stone

« #155 : October 13, 2012, 05:11:19 PM »

I wait in anticipation in my dark, silent world, wondering what Jayc is up to and then I feel him tickling me and I can’t get away. His tickling is relentless and my binds prevent me moving , “ Little Oak, Little Oak “ I gasp, reluctantly reactively laughing, breathless, begging him to stop.  He does much to my relief.

Then I feel his fingers slowly pulling at the bows on my basque, exposing my body for him to see and touch.  I feel the basque loosen and then fall open onto the bed. My body reacts to him undressing me. Desire and lust flooding my sex, throbbing and aching with  my need for him. My breasts and body wanting and needing, his touch so so much.

I feel something soft, pleasant, exploring my body, teasing me, titillating me, tantalising me. It feels so good. I writhe and moan wanting more,  rising my body in a vein effort to make the touch harder, wanting hard fondles as well as soft caresses.

Suddenly it stops.  My heart rates is rocketing. My body & mind is screaming out with unfulfilled need.  I groan in frustration,  “ Jayc, what are you doing to me ?”

Next I feel ice cold droplets on me. My body reacts in goose bumps and shivers. More icy cold on my belly button and nipples. Icy burns then numbness on  areas  of my body and then I feel Jayc’s kisses on my body, but not warm as expected … cold so cold.  I writhe again, wanting his kisses but wanting the hot mouth I am used too. Just as his mouth seems to be rising in temperature, he stops and I groan again in frustration.

After a few intense moments of waiting, I feel him raise my exposed genitals, by placing a pillow underneath my bottom. His lips kiss me very intimately. I groan and smile, thinking “ At last”
As his tongue explores my furrow and labia lips, I push my sex into his face and feel him move to my clitoris. I flood with the pleasurable sensations and grind into him. I feel one, then two fingers probing my vaginal channel seeking and finding my G spot. I grind more, fucking those fabulous fingers and then he stops ….   “ Arrrhhh “  I moan in protest.

Then, I feel the heavy warmth of his hand on my belly  pushing down, then something cold and wet prodding my anal star before being pushed  deep inside. Its vibrating and very very pleasant.  The vibrations resonate throughout my body, stimulating me and building my passion.  He is driving me wild , crazy with a want and a need of pure animal, primitive,  lust……..

jayc

« #156 : October 13, 2012, 05:14:01 PM »

Turning the rabbit tip on low, I begin to tease Stone,  placing the vibrator tip below her clit. I spread her wet lips  with 2 fingers &  slowly insert the rabbit into her clenching vagina. Slowly, inch by inch the vibrator sinks in.

I turn the beads on medium as I push it in to the hilt. Stone lets out a low deep moan and rocks her hips a little. I click on  the ears on low , as they rest on either side of her clitoris.

Stone’s face says it all as she bites her lower lip and moves her head from side to side pulling on her wrist restraints. I click the tip to medium. The effect is almost instant as Stone’s breathing becomes excited gasps. I  smile ,wondering “ what’s going on in her dark, quiet world. “

With both of her  lower openings full and with four different vibrations, her remaining senses must be working overtime focusing on the erotic stimulation overload.

Watching Stone my cock begins to harden again, fingers wet with lube and Stone’s own juices ,I begin to wank  and stroke my cock to full erection again. I click the ears on medium and let Stone go into pre climax mode. Her nipples straining & erect,  her face blushes and spreads slowly down her body,.  I sense she is close to sexual fulfilment.

I click the ears on high. A low moan, almost a scream begins, between her gasps growing louder and louder as she stiffens and jerks. What happens next is incredible as Stone explodes and has a massive orgasm.

She quakes and pulls on her restraints as waves of pleasure crash on her one after another. Her body bucks and shudders as the pleasure overwhelms her. As the spasms , slowly subside Stone grows still save for her deep, uneven breaths.

“Take them out “ she says meekly, almost begging as the sensitivity of her pussy,  post orgasm, intensifies. The small slender vibrator comes out of her ass with ease, but Stone has a death grip on the rabbit with her pussy muscles clenching the shaft. I push  it forward a bit then pull back and she lets go with a wince  and goes limp breathing deeply. I give  her a few minutes of respite then undo her restraints and turn her over on her tummy with a pillow pushing her ass in the air in readiness for me. This is my moment to greedily enjoy her and my excitement intensifies thinking of taking her delectable body.

Leaving her legs free, I bind her hands again to the bed posts, giving her just enough movement so that she is comfortable.

I kneel behind Stone and unable to resist her any longer, I bury my tongue into her pussy then lewdly lick both openings.  I lap and taste her orgasmic juices, tantalising my tongue and senses.

I take hold of my rock hard cock, pushing into Stone’s wet pussy and slide in deep and then stop, relishing the feeling ,warm tight and wet.

I begin to thrust slowly at first, entering her to the base of my throbbing shaft. enjoying the sensation of deep penetration . Then allowing my greed to take over , in  total lust mode, I begin to fuck and grind against Stone. Picking up the pace I bang hard into her moving the bed with my movement.

As I stroke,  my thumb rims her ass rosette, in quick little circles. I move in close, hands around Stone’s slender waist  pulling her close to me as I grind into her. I lick, nibble and kiss her neck as my passion builds. I pick up the pace and Stone sighs & groans, submissive to my lust.

This is so different, intense  my mind races as I take Stone hard and fast. So far gone I let my body win and my climax build.

Eyes closed I find my groove and stroke hard to the point of no return. Waiting till the last second I pull out and place my cock on Stone’s ass cheeks and let loose  with thick ropes of semen . I squeeze out every drop then rub my cock in the warm cum as after shocks ripple through me.

I crumple in a heap on top of Stone and  kiss her neck then turn her head to kiss her deeply. She gives me a sweet smile and murmurs my name. “just let me lay here a sec my love” she quietly says and lays her head down sighing, catching her breath.

I roll off stone and lie beside her, happy and sated ,the sounds of reality begin to come back as the music and chatter of the party  right outside the door  filters through the haze and fills my ears, and then the door of the harem begins to open.
Stone

« #157 : October 13, 2012, 05:19:37 PM »

I await in anticipation , lying there in my blind and deaf world, spread eagled on the bed, waiting for my lover, totally in his control. Just the thought of him staring at my naked body, maybe masturbating over me causes my body to tingle and become sexually alert.  The low hum of vibrations of the anal toy in my precious passageway,  just serves to heighten my already enflamed sex. I know I’m whimpering a little.

I feel movement between my legs & start a little at something prodding my vagina and tense. I feel him begin to insert another toy and I begin to relax at the pleasant feeling there.  And then I know … as the rabbit ears surround my clitoris.  Oh My God - it’s a Rampant rabbit !!!  As he turns the vibrations up, I know he wants me to orgasm for him as he watches …. As if I could even begin to try & stop myself.

That vibrator is only made for one thing and the inventor was truly inspired when he came up with the concept and realised it to every woman’s dream.

As soon as he ups the tempo of the vibrations, and my mind realises his intensions, my body takes over. Building and reaching the sexual heights, as God had intended.

My breasts ache for his touch, swelling and peaks hardening, My body breaks out in a film of sweat. My pussy floods over and over with its natural lubrication covering and drowning the toy inside me, leaking down my perineum to the smaller vibrator and onto the bed sheets causing a damp patch to form.

I writhe and buck, groaning for my lover to touch me, needing and wanting him to touch & cover me. I see him in my mind, taking my body , over and over, slaking his lust on my willing body. Our naked bodies joined fucking hard.

I reach my height and topple over that sexually exciting cliff into the swirling waves of sexual fulfilment.
Screaming my pleasure as my body fits in excited exultation. Gigantic waves of pleasure engulf me as my mouth dries and my pussy creams in orgasm.  I buck and thrash until at last the waves subside and my gasping breaths slow.   My body so sensitive, the vibrators almost painful now. I beg Jayc to remove them and feel sighs of relief as he does so.  A feeling of tiredness washes over me and my body is a dead weight in the aftermath of all his teasing.

I feel him turn me over and position me for his claiming and taking. I smile in happiness at the thought of him pleasuring himself now.  Nothing could make me happier after his teasing me into sexual oblivion.

I feel him lick me intimately , lapping up my orgasmic juices. Jayc enters me and by his rough, determined demeanour , he has fucking foremost in his mind. And  my inner Goddess does cartwheels of pure joy as Jayc takes his pleasure with my body….

hentaiboy69

« #158 : October 15, 2012, 10:17:11 AM »

In both our body the lust is now running wild......it's like a fire no one can controll and it's opening its way out of our sweated body. Every time i try to pull out my fingers, her pinky hole close tight around them, trying to hold them inside and i have to use more strenght ...on the other ide, when i push them deeper, she relax her sfintere muscles  to receive them easly.

This game goes on for some minutes making me terribly horny and i'm sure she feel the same cause her moan are know more frequently and loud and her eyes are praying for more! I pull out my fingers and holding her waist tight, i push her in front of a nearby mirror and press her upper body to it. Her breath and her sweaty body makes it tarnish immediately and her pretty figure is just a blurred presence into it.

I move close to her, grazing my cock between her bum cheek, leaning my whole body on her back while my hands are fondling her belly and her neck.
My mouth is now so close to her left ear and i bite the lobe a little rough to the point she's not able to hold a loudly moan and my eyes are now glued on the mirror and on her lips, now closed to the mirror...

"My sweet Eve, i'd like to see your ecstatic espression reflected in the mirror but i can't.....lick it clear for me...." i whisper her with a gentle but authoritarian tone of voice.

She stare at me for a moment then a little smile run over her lips and she start to clean it with small and slow movement of her tongue....in my mind i image it working on my dick and it makes my excitement rise more till the point some precum come out and dripping on her silky and sweaty skin. Now i'm too excited to wait more....i knnel down a little more and with my hand i lead my dick on her pinky blossom and rubbing the head on it for a while.

"Please, stop teasing me.....i want you!" she say with a flebile and sexy voice.

"I want you too, Eve....and i want make this moment the pleasent ever for both of us...."

She nods at my words....from her mouth, just groans come out but i can see the spakle of lust burning in her eyes: we both know this is the moment we were waiting all the night!

I hold her waist tight and push my dick head on her pinky sweet hole and it goes in easly....inside it's warm and the sensation she give me is incredible: she is trying to resist to the penetration and i'm forced to push with more strenght, when suddenly she relax a little and and half of my dick slip inside. We moan at the same time with all the breath we have....

"Eve......such bad girl you are!" i tell her smiling, when i'm able to breath again "but maytbew i had to expect this by you...."

She smil at me panting.....her cheek are all red now and her eyes partially closed. Her expressione is damn sexy and i can't resist to it! I start pounding faster and at every movement, my dick goes deeper and she start her game again, till the point it's really hard for me to don't come soon. I notice she is now kissing her reflex passionatily, like if there is someone on the other side o the mirror who is answering to her.

"Did you prefer to kiss your self then me, Eve!?" i say her a little hunger for that.

"You had order me to make the mirror clean, so i continue till you don't stop me....." she answer with a devilish eyesight: she want to tease and her plan is working but i don't want to give up.....i want tose kiss for me!

I lick the base of her neck, moving on the line of the left shoulder and rise long her neck till i reach her cheek....when i'm closed to her lips, i push my dick hardly inside her, forcing her to unglue her lips from the mirror and turn to face me: in that moment, my lips move over hers and the movement, a little too rough, make her face bump on the mirror.

I can see both of us reflected in it and i have the sensation like someon is staring at us fom the other side of it and this make me damn horny.....plus, the feeling of her lips on mine and the way she is trying to hold my dick inside her, is really intense: i feel my dick pulsing faster, near to explode at every moment....
« : October 15, 2012, 01:14:18 PM hentaiboy69 »

chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #159 : October 15, 2012, 11:56:54 AM »

Ohhhhh My Lord!!!!, I think into myself, because the only things I could speak are moaning and whisper of enjoyment !!

I try to tense my inner the best I can to make him stay inside me, and each time a wave of sheer pleasure run all into my inner !!

He come suddenly so close, making me burning of lust when his body lean to my back . Ohhhh it's so good !!!

"...lick it clear for me..." I smile, that's a way I am used to obey.
And I start to lick the plain mirror on the wall. Focused as I was on the pleasure he gave to me , fondling my flesh so gently, I didn't noticed very well.

But seeing me , on my hands and knee like a dirty dog, my love all over me staring at us, a sudden violent lust come over me.
I am, and always was kind of exhibitionist of some... and, even if it is us, here on the reflect, it is like we are starred during the dirty game we play ..
And I must admit that fill me with a sheer wish to become dirty very more.

I make my tongue goes slowly on the cool glass, making him understand that will be, next.
I feel his pleasure too ... I feel the lava of some drips of him on my back.
And, spreading my two bums, he put his virility just on where I ... the most, want him to come in !!!

My !! I can't wait!! He drive me crazy !! And I furiously lustful !!

"Please, stop teasing me.....i want you!" I lick on my own lips before gazing again on that two lurkers that stares at us, and licks them ... lick us !!! Ohhhhh !!

My inner open so easily !!! And I feel him spreading my intimate skin, flesh, muscle with his loving virility !!!

I whisper of ease so loud!! My I am so loose !!
I try to tense a bit, I want him to please me! but it is too late, he his inside me !!! And Lord of heaven that's so good ! ! And I can't hold myself lore !!! then he  .... Ohhhhhhh ... dive inside me !!!!!

My breath is flickering from the pleasure striking me.

"Eve......such bad girl you are! .. but maybe i had to expect this by you..."

The initial wave passed away, replaced by a deep sensation of wellness ! He fill me so nicely! I feel no pain, just a deep warmth that grow !! And I can control a bit more of myself !
I am able to feel his tenses in me, And I am able to play my role, tightening my belly when he goes ... ohhhhhh Mhhhhhh .... releasing when he come... We have the same rythme ... we breath, we love ate the same time ...
And the wave grows inside my entire body !!

I found myself my face side on the mirror, my tongue out licking the mist I breath on the glass.

"Did you prefer to kiss your her than me, Eve!?" He said just at the moment I Tighten myself .
I slightly close my eyelids while smiling. That's a kinky game I know very well, but this time that's just a game, the real one is our love.
"You had order me to make the mirror clean, so i continue till you don't stop me....."

He lick my back and I can refrain a thrill. He want to play this game a little more !!

But he penetrate me so suddenly !! so deeply !! That the surprise took me !! and while surrendering to my winner ! I bump a bit the glass !

We are closes, sicked by our lips, by our tongues who fondles ...

OHhhh My !! I feel he is close !!!

" Lay down my love! My turn !"

Slowly carefull,  I make him lay on the floor.
His penis, harden is so ... powerfull, lovely, mhhhh ...
I slip over him, my knees each side of him. Pushing my bottom a bit backward and up.
Carefully I take his warm loving rod in my fingers, and lead the head between my thighs.

For the excitation and lust, I feel him penetrate me easily, sliding on my warm flesh and I sit for all my weight on him !!!
And ... My breath stop !!! My mind flick ... a second of magic !!!

Tensing my pinky, I goes up along his shaft !! before loosing another time and sitting again .. again .. again and again !!
Feeling him so tensed , hearing him whispering at the same time of me ... feeling his hands on my skins... Like a bolt! the sheer extasy explode inside me !!! I think I shout loud !!! and all my inner radiate for a .... " AAAHHHH MY LORD!!!!" ... 
The climax shoot me just when he flow all inside my , My body tense backward !!! I hear him screaming also while his sex fill me with a such great pleasure !!!

I hold some instant, forbid, all soaked by my pleasure. Feeling him the same.
I bend forward, and lay on his chest and belly, his penis goes off my ... in this movement ... and I realize ... ashamed that I leak some of his liquor ... but the shame passed ... And I am laying gently side to my lover, our skins sharing our mutual warmth.

We don't say nothing, our gazes speak for us. And our lips joins another time to lengthen the moment of delight that we gave each other. 

Flesh open when Mind Warm
hentaiboy69

« #160 : October 16, 2012, 04:09:10 AM »

When i reach the climax my mind goes blank.....all i can feel is the intense pleasure of the moment, the same pleasure i can read in her face....so similar to mine! I try to call her name but just a strange rant come out....no more breath in me, all i have is now breaked by all the sensation she had give me tonight. With the last strenght i have, i push her closed to me and hug her gently, getting her scent numbing my sense more fondling her hair. Our bodies are still burning and the cold floor under my back isn't help me....but slowly, our breath is coming back, but it still heavy cause we spent ll we have to pleased each other.

She lay near me now, her eyes closed and her hand over my body: it's warm and her touch gently....i'm so happy she is here with me and 'm sure she will join us in the Bar & Grill more often from now on....well, i'll gonna make it happen, i know she will like to meet our friends, old and new...no way i let her run away nd don't come back!

I hold her hand in mine and stare in her eyes. They are deep and full of lust again like mine are....i smile at her and kiss lightly her lips

"Welcome in our funny places, Eve....."

She smile me back at my words and get closed and whisper "Thank you...."

TightFit74
: 2415

« #161 : October 20, 2012, 12:55:37 PM »

During the whole sacrifice of Blue, I have kept Brandy close to me. Standing behind her, my arm lazily wrapped around her waist, I have been vigilant and ready to pull her back against me with the slightest hint of her moving away but with a soft smile on my face I recognize the contrary. The whole time she has been leaning against me, grinding her hips backwards, pushing her buttocks firmly against me while she rested her head against my neck. The appearance of Blue and Bear sent a shiver through the guests present, a wave of undetermined emotions washing over the crowd.

As Bear avenges himself on Christy and Adera, through the self-sacrificing Blue, the crowd watches with open mouths, unsure wether to be shocked or appealed. The scene takes part in silence. Just the sound of two bodies crashing into eachother. I feel Brandy freeze against me, her hand put to her mouth at some points, her breath held in at the peak of her tention. She searches and finds a steady anchor to cling to, pushing into me and clinging to the arm around her waiste, as I let the scene feed the awakening inside me. With every second that passes, the smouldering cinders burried deep inside, come more alive, claiming room for the slowly growing and licking flames. With every second I feel the grip on myself slide, slip away from my control, knowing the awakening is too strong to be stopped now.

As the shockwaves of the play between master and submissive rush through the Hall, Bear almost triomphant looking as he uses both Adera and Blue for his pleasure, I lean in to Brandy, finding her ear with my lips and whispering, letting the rumble of my dark voice tremor in her shell.

“Show me your dungeon”

She looks back at me, smiling, showing a smouldering shimmer of desire in her deep eyes, then takes my hand in hers as she lifts it from her stomach. She guides me through the crowd, enters a hallway and finds the door to her left, opening it and letting me step inside.

“It’s wrong..”

As soon as I enter the room, I see the chair. The chair… The chair I built so long ago, the chair that went missing after my sudden departure. The chair that is so tightly connected with the man that is now awake inside me and fiddling with the lock to my controls. The chair.. It’s in the wrong place..

“Don’t wrinkle them..”

The heedless command is cast as I take off my jacket, untie my bow and unbutton my shirt and waistcoat. Each piece of clothing is handed backwards while I keep my eyes fixed on the chair, Brandy’s hands moving automated, accepting my clothes, befogged with my sudden actions. Bare-chested I walk up to the chair, walking around it first, looking at it, caressing it with my eyes, before placing my hands underneath the bar at the top of the frame. With a deep grunt I flex every muscle in my legs, back and shoulders and lift the 200 lbs chair off the floor, turn and take two steps. Then, with chattering biceps, I place the chair back down on the floor, perfectly centered in the room.

I take a few steps back, mesmerised, recognising every vein in the wood, feeling them on my fingertips, as if I was checking for any flaws in my sanding again. Slowly I walk around the chair while I mutter soft words of affection.

“You need some care…. As if you’ve been kept in a cold, damp basement… But I will look after you… Just some nurishing oil rubbed into your veins with a soft cloth… A good lubrication of your wheels and rails.. And a guest… Yes, a guest… “

I step in closer and grab the triangular shaped frame at the top, folding my fingers around the bar that connect the two parts together. Built like a swing, two wooden triangual shaped frames are held together at the top, cradling a kneeling seat suspended from the top bar, the wheels at the bottom set in a rail at either inside of the frame. The rails curved, slanting upwards to the lower edge of the triangle, a beam at both ends to stop the seat from rocking too hard and slipping from the frame. The seat itself is covered with red, smooth leather and offers two supports for the knees and calves, a gap between them ensuring spread legs. Thighs rest against an upright board that curves into a horizonatl surface that partly supports the torso, leaving the breasts hanging free. From that upright board, protrudes a handlebar with two handles, carved from wood, sanded to a smooth shine, shaped to offer maximum grip for needy hands.

Slowly I kneel down at the front, unlock the brake that keeps the seat in its place and give it a little push. Frictionless the chair start to swing back and forth, not a noise sounding from the wheels as they glide through the rails. A smile starts to curl my lips, the quality and effort of the work put in, still shows its worth after such a long time. Then I slowly rise again, letting my hands slide slowly over the soft, smooth wood, as if I am caressing the body of a woman, affectionaly, lovingly. Each slight hint of a vein in the wood, pushes myself away further, letting the other take more room, grow starker, take posession of my body and mind.

Directed by muscle memory, my fingertips find the three hidden pins on the inside of the decorative lining, pressing them in the right order, the soft click of a lock opening my reward. I lean forward, open the hidden panel and look inside. I grin.. Everything is still in there, just as I left it the last day I saw the chair. My chair…

A shiver runs down my spine, cascades down my legs and disappears through the floor from my body. With it, the last remnants of me disappear, disolving in the energy of the earth beneath us. Locking the secret panel with a soft click, I raise myself, straighten my back and slowly turn towards Brandy, who is still standing in her spot, stunned, my clothes still in her hands. With a glisten in my eyes, I search for hers and lock them in as soon as they cross paths. Without a word exchanged, I see the recognition in her eyes, the acceptance of my command, her body leaning forward as she starts to move towards me.

“Stop..

leave the clothes..”

With a jerk she stops the step towards me, entangled with the change in atmosphere, the air in the harem room almost crackling with tension. Slowly she puts the clothes down on the nearest chair she sees, then starts to walk towards me. Her step slightly unsteady, but her eyes locked in with mine, unable to tear tem away from my compelling look. As she closes in, she slides her fingers into my opened and extended hand and lets herself be guided to the center of the room, next to the chair, underneath a bright spot.

*drawing of the chair is made by Hentaiboy69. Thank you so much my friend

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #162 : October 20, 2012, 01:11:12 PM »

In the Great Hall, standing close to Tightfit, I feel the tension rise as Bear enters the room and Blu waits submissively on the Grand Alter. My heart beats so fast and I realise the great sacrifice she is making for her Mistress, Christi, especially after the Tango fiasco.

Tight puts his hand in his pocket and turns the egg on sitting inside my vaginal channel, on the lowest setting. I feel the strange vibrations begin to resonate. I breathe in sharply and open my mouth a little to control my breathing as the sexual thrill overtakes my body. My body glows as I become even more sexually aware and turned on. 

Bear is stunningly handsome and carries an aura of authority about him. He scares me a little when he is in this environment.  He changes into a lustful beast, who demands obedience and can be callous in his quests, treating his quarries like a piece of meat.  He is truly a Dominant Master.
Then there is the other side of him, where he can be just as demanding, but show thoughtful tenderness too.  I suspect on this occasion Blu will meet the former animal brute.

The Beast meeting the Sacrificial Lamb begins. A Master, about to take his revenge on the Submissive, belonging to another.  The crowd is silent and watches with a mixture of lustful interest, horrid fascination and plain shock by the practices & laws accepted in this particular kink.

He leans over Blue on the great alter and encourages her to display herself to the expectant audience and then he stands. He starts spinning his lasso around his head.  It’s an impressive performance. He flings it expertly in the air. It lands around Adera in the middle of the guests!

Oh My God !!  He intends to take his revenge on her this night too!! He pulls her reluctant figure to his alter and binds her immediately. Both women to be used to slake his lust and pay in full the wrongs they have done him.

I lean into Tight at the performance in front of my eyes, flitting between the three emotions.   I have never witnessed such a powerful scene before between Master  & Submissives & my thoughts turn briefly in sympathy to Tango once more.

Returning to the present, I fight to control my libido at the sexual images in front of my eyes and the teasing egg drives me crazy provoking erotic images in my mind’s eye. Little moans intermittently escape my lips and I can’t help but rub against Tight as I fight for control, wanting to just let go, so much.

Once Bear finishes with Blu & Adera to his full satisfaction, he will leave triumphant in the knowledge that the wrongs between him and Christi have now been righted,  as has his revenge on Adera.
 Blu will no doubt be  carried away from the alter limp & exhausted.
Adera  will most likely be in the same way,  at least she has her own dungeon to recover in.
The crowd is silent for most of the sacrifice & payback revenge, stunned and yet respectful by what they are witnessing.

Tight  suddenly shifts & turns to me breaking into my thoughts “ Show me your dungeon”

My bright green eyes, with yellow flecks are still wide as I look into his.  I nod at his command  and take his hand leading him to my harem lair. I know he too has that air of Master and shivers of excitement ratchet through my already aroused body. The anticipation and attraction is growing by the minute. My sexual tension, already teased by the buzzing egg rises even more notches.

I open the door and Tight allows me to enter first.  I see immediately we are not alone.  Through the sheer white net drape surrounding the four poster bed at the far end of the room, I see Stone tied naked to the bed face down. Jayc , also naked is just dismounting her hind quarters. She is unmoving and sexually exhausted by what has gone on before. He looks sated and yet authoritive, as he lies down beside her. He hears us enter and pulls the curtain aside to let us know, they are there.  He looks at me and I smile & nod at him, silently giving them  permission to remain in my harem. 

He looks at Tight to confirm my consent. An unspoken alpha male understanding seems to pass between them and Tight nods, looking at Stone through the thin curtain, bound there with her bottom still in the air. The image portrayed by the curtain causes a mystical effect with stunning sexual beauty.

Satisfied Jayc settles back on the bed to recuperate and the drape falls back in place. He watches us through the sheer net curtain with interest... the net curtain giving him the same mystical effect of the vision of us.

Tight’s attention is then drawn to the chair and he takes his jacket off, handing it to me. He mutters that he doesn’t want it wrinkled and that the chair is in the wrong place. I hang his jacket next to Jayc’s as he strokes the chair, lost in a past world. It seems the chair was his and has found its way back to its owner once more. There is certainly a very special relationship between them. Tight moves the chair to the location he visions in the room.

His attention is then back on me and I feel compelled to walk towards him, reaching for his hand and very sexually aroused.

I am wearing a beautiful black straight dress with small embroidered blood red and purple roses on a green vine wrapping the length of my body, backless with a discreet side zip. The bra is inbuilt and pushes my breasts upwards to show an enticing cleavage. Underneath, I am wearing black suspenders with matching blood red and purple roses and black stockings with a straight central line down the back of the leg. I have on black lacy sheer panties and am wearing 3 inch heels.  I still have my half mask on, black and lacy with purple and red roses and matching tiny glass jewels.
“Undress Yourself” He demands.

His words excite me. Tingles emanate through my body on top of the egg vibrations and, butterflies flutter in my tummy. This is the moment .  The moment to submit to his total control. Something I have never ever done before with a man.  I shut my eyes letting the fear wash over me and then to show my consent to continue, I begin to lower the side zip on my dress.  Standing upright, the dress loosens and I slowly push it off my shoulders.

I hear Jayc shift a little and see the drape twitch for him to focus on me better.  I feel  his & Tight’s eyes caress my body.  The thrill of two men watching me undress  causes me to flush in more sexual excitement. My breasts peak  tightly and my pussy rushes with even more moist heat dampening & soaking my  already wet panties.

Inch by inch, the dress lowers, showing my shoulders, my collar bone and the tops of my breasts. It teases in its slow descent until eventually my full rounded breasts and hard nipples are bared naked for both men’s eyes.  I shimmy the dress over my hips and with no curvy body resistance now, the dress falls unheeded to pool at my feet.

I stand before Tight, my thin waist and rounded hips presented in suspender belt and stockings. The thin sheer & very wet panties allow the trimmed red tuft of pubic hair to be seen through the material. The high heels shoes on my feet make me look tall and slender.

I look to Tight for instructions on the attire he wishes to remain on...... the vibrating egg and sexual tension in the room almost too overwhelming....

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
TightFit74
: 2415

« #163 : October 20, 2012, 01:27:12 PM »

I watch in silence, unmoved as Brandy slowly, seductively takes her dress off, exposing the soft curves of her body little by little until she stands barely dressed before me. I see her eyes flash to the corner of her view, and I too see the curtain twitch, the soft sounds of sheets moving with the weight of a shifting body. I grin within myself as I glance over the chair.

‘A guest and a watcher.. You are being spoiled tonight’.

I direct my attention back to Brandy, seeing her eyes lock in with mine, the need for direction making them glisten in the spot that envelopes her in warm light. Slowly I let my eyes caress her frame, the cruve of her hips, her slender waist, her full breasts, crowned with peaked nipples. Little berries, ripe, full, ready to be picked. Without saying a word I move in close. Slow steps while I keep her eyes locked in with mine, keeping her locked in her place.

I stop, one foot in front of her, making sure she can look at me without stretching her neck too far back. Without touching I let my hands slide along her body, less than ¼ inch between the tips of my fingers and her skin, feeling her warmth radiate against my digits, her heat wash over my hand as I pass my fingers passed her pelvis. I can sense the moisture that collected in her panties, my heightened senses smelling her feminine scent, driftng up between our bodies.

Slowly I start to circle her, walking around her in a small circle, keeping my face close to hers, locking her eyes in with mine so she turns her head as far as she can. Lost from her view, she quickly turns the other way, waiting for me to connect us again as I come around her other side. I see and feel her shiver as my warm breath washes over the shell of her ear, my face leaning in, standing behind her left arm.

“There are 3 terms..

say ‘Stop’ and everything stops, immediatly. Sign the victory sign with your fingers and everything stops, immediatly”

I take my mouth away from her ear and pass in front of her, letting my bare arm brush against her breasts, feeling her nipples drag over my skin. Her eyes flutter, her lashes moving up and down quickly as I see her take a deep breath to calm herself. As I reach her other side, standing behind her right arm and leaning in to whisper into her other ear, I slide the little lever of the remote in my pocket up a little higher, making the egg vibrate harder inside her channel. I smile when I am rewarded with a moan, coming from her toes, her legs twitching as she struggles to keep her balance.

“You will submit to me completely, give up every possibility of control. You will be in my hands, helpless, unable to change the order of events..”

I feel Brandy freeze as I proclaim the second rule. For only the briefest of seconds I feel her will struggle to keep herself from accepting my terms, but then a shudder moves through her body and I know she is mine, without restraints.

“Good… the last of terms is this.. You will not be held back by mental restraints. You will submit to and be guided by what your body tells you, but…”

Leaving the rest of the sentence open, I move to her back, then press my mouth against her left ear again as I step back behind her arm, increasing the vibrations of the egg inside her with yet another step.

“You are not allowed to cum until I say so..”

I step away from her arm, circle around her until I face her again, her eyes still locked in mine, her mouth half opened, her breath quick and shallow. I see her hands squeeze, her fingers twitching as she tries to keep her calm. As I let my eyes glide over her body, i detect the signs of her answer. A soft turn of her hips shows me a glimmering sheen of her juices on her inner thighs, her nipples grown hard, at full peak, her eyes sparkle with held back desire, just waiting for that moment to be released. The right word, the right kiss, the right moment the key to that moment.

“Accept my terms or send me off..”

“I.. accept..”

Her voice trembling, her eyes glazing over as she answers me. I see her pull her last bitsof willpower together to keep standing as the vibrations of the egg pulse through her frame, sending shockwaves of pleasure into every muscle and vein in her body. Slowly I start to fade the vibrations of the egg until it is barely trembling inside of her, then step in and hook my fingers in her panties. With one fluent pull, they are at her ankles and I hold her steady by her hips as she steps out of them. With my face at the height of her pelvis, her feminine scent washes into my nose, overwhelms my nostrils and fuels the fire of lust inside me. Clenching my teeth, i control my urges and move back up, standing straight in front of Brandy.

Without a word, i take her hand and guide her to the front of the chair. Answering the question in her eyes with a short nod, I help her kneel down on the red, padded leather and fold her fingers around the handlebars. Caressing her skin, brushing my fingertips over her arm, I trace them upwards to her shulders, center at her spine and then slowly drag them down to her buttocks. Lingering there for a moment, I resume the tavel down until I am on one knee between her spread legs.

When I look up, I see the lips of her sex, coated with her nectar, half opened in excitement, the little cord dangling down to the receiver clipped on her stocking. I bring my face closer and take in her scent deep, letting her feel how near I am without touching her. As she pushes her hips back on instinct, I withdraw and prevent her touching me, quickly raising my hand and let it land on her butt with a loud slap, seeing her skin flash up red, before it fades back to its own color.

“Initiative is not wanted Brandy..”

Her body jolts forward as the sting of the slap rushes through her body and a muffled yelp sounds from her lips. Her body softens with the quick slap and I feel her settle in her part of these events, accepting the terms she agreed to fully. She relaxes against the seat and lets me tie her ankles to the seat, her thighs to the upright part of the seat and her waist to the supporting rest just below her breasts. Restrained, she is unable to move as i slide my hands along the inside of her legs, following the soft fabric of her stockings, then sliding over the border and nearing her heated center.

I place my hand over her sex and feel her shiver, her nectar flowing free, coating my hand with her desire as soon as I touch her. Her breath inhaled sharply as i press my hand aganist her sex and feel her wetness open against my palm radiating the heat from her tunnel over my hand. Then I slide my hands over her buttocks, along her sides, over her arms to her wrists, stepping in between her legs and pressing my crotch against her firm globes. I lean my weight against her, letting her feel the hardness of my desire as i tie her wrists to the handle bar, leaving her fingers free to move, grip or sign.

Tied to the seat, captured, her body leans against the red leather, her breathing slowing down slightly, her eyes fixed to the floor as she leans her head forwards. Slowly I step away from between her legs, dragging my fingers over her body. I stretch my hand and find the brake that keeps the seat in its idle position and give the seat a push. As her body starts to rock back and forth, I walk around the chair. I feel her eyes following me as soon as I step into her view. I step back until I am in the light of the spot, then slowly start to open the buckle of my belt. I slide it from the loops then crack it in the air, seeing a mask of fear, almost as transluscent as air, pull over her face.

With my face still straight, just the sparkle in my eyes betraying my want, I carefully hang the belt on a dress boy, then step out of my shoes and neatly place them side by side at the foot ot it. Then I  start to unbutton my pants, watching Brandy’s eyes fix ate on my body, her tongue slipping out to lick her lips. I take the remote from my pocket and keep it in my hand while I slowly pull my pants down my legs, my tight boxers stretching around my hard member, and fold them neatly in two before adding them to the dressboy. Then I step in closer, Brandy’s face at almost the same height as my boxers and slowly start to pull them down.

The glistening head of my shaft appears first, then followed by the veined skin, tightly stretched around my throbbing member. Again Brandy locks her lips adn i see the flicker in her eyes, the swing of the seat bringing her close to my member, then taking her away in a hypnotising motion. I let my boxers slide from my hips, standing close to her face, naked, aroused. Then I stretch my arms, place my hands on Brandy’s and bring the seat to a halt slowly. I move in closer, catching brandy’s eyes and keeping them locked in with mine, her mouth at the height of my shaft, just an inch away from her lips. I see her part her mouth slowly, her tongue sliding out and licking her lips, preparing for what she knows will soon come…

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #164 : October 20, 2012, 01:32:13 PM »

Tight looks at me standing still  semi naked in front of him as instructed. His eyes assess my body, giving neither approval or disapproval. I blush at the intensity in his gaze and then he locks his eyes in mine.  I try and control my breathing and the sexual tension  building between us.

The vibrating egg inside my body intensifies the situation and I struggle to control my building desire. My breathing quickens to small fast pants.
When Tight steps in closer to me, he teases me more by refusing to touch me. My legs tremble with want & nearly cause me to close those few inches between us and fall into his arms

He is so close I can feel his body heat on mine and his whispering breaths caress my skin. Then he walks around me as though to inspect me closer. The tension is intense. He goes out my line of vision and then he speaks close to my left ear outlining his terms.

Stop and the V sign if I need the situation to stop. My safe words.  I make no objections and he proceeds to walk in front of me, his arm brushing my breasts. I gasp at his touch, wanting so much more.

Then he is behind me again and I suddenly feel stronger vibrations from the egg.  My mouth goes dry as I realise he has turned it up remotely.  I gasp and a little moan escapes my lips. My legs begin to shake as my body responds & begins to peak. Desire floods my saturated panties & moisture begins to leak outside them  and on to my inner thighs.

He whispers  into my right ear,  his breath teasing  “You will submit to me completely, give up every possibility of control. You will be in my hands, helpless, unable to change the order of events..”

“HOLY FUCK” , My mind screams.  “This man means business.  Can I do this? “  Then,  “ Hell Yes,  I’ve never been so sexually thrilled in my life. “ 

My mind pleads with my body, “ Please don’t orgasm yet, don’t do it, just don’t it “  I shudder in my struggle to gain composure and control.
Suddenly he is whispering in my right ear and the egg vibrations are increased again.  My mind and body go into an epic battle , “ Don’t do it” becoming a mantra.

I just hear his last words and my heart beat rockets...
“You are not allowed to cum until I say so..”

Tight walks in front of me again. He sees my clenched fists, my panting breaths and surely my racing heart.  I see it in his eyes, “ He knows, he knows my struggle”
“Accept my terms or send me off..”  He states.
“ As if “ My mind screams.   I find my voice   “I.. accept..”     He gives me relief by lowering the vibrations of the egg but my body is screaming for release.

He pulls my panties down and  my libido rises again as his face is so close to my feminine centre. More feminine juices gush to my inner thighs and coat my pink labia.

He guides me to the chair and straps me in kneeling.  I feel him bend down behind me so close to my heated core.  My body is so sexually aroused by his stimulating words , the teasing egg and his light caresses. My body is aching and screaming for release and fulfilment.  A release he can give me and I push back to his face, greedily wanting & needing that intimate kiss.

I feel  the shock of a stinging smack on my  bare bottom and the words   “Initiative is not wanted Brandy..”

I  struggle to gain composure and control again as he continues to strap me in, caressing me lightly  and positioning the chair to his liking.  And then I hear him crack his belt and I fear the worst ...but  then see him place it with his other clothes. Relief washes over me.

He strips naked in front of me and I see his glistening erection. He brings the chair closer and my mouth is level with his shaft. I can smell his scent and I open my mouth slightly, biting my lower lip. I want to taste him.....

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 27  
« previous next »
: