*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hello All
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hello All  ( 4798 )
HoratioNelsn
: 5

« : August 06, 2012, 11:49:37 AM »

Hello everyone,

I'm a new premium member on AChat. Just getting used to the ins/outs (giggity) of
the system.  My thanks to Az for introducing me to the community and convincing me
that AChat is a great place to hang.

Although my writing skills may be lacking (better at programming), I'm sure they will
improve the more I participate in the forum.

Cheers,
Horatio
« : August 06, 2012, 11:54:18 AM HoratioNelsn »
Bear
: 3856

« #1 : August 06, 2012, 12:11:53 PM »

Welcome HoratioNelson... hope you find it all you hope for. We look forward to hearing your ideas and opinionds on how to make the game better. Don't forget to pop into the bar and join in some light minded fun. First drinks on me.

jeanona31
: 503

« #2 : August 06, 2012, 12:12:23 PM »

Welcome on the board Horacio !
Yes, think Az is right you'll like this place ,I'm sure you'll find the forum interesting as much as the game,
cause there such a great crew .

So you said about Pantless Fridays! Fashion Protest! in your very first post:
"As a new premium member, I proudly take my pants off to show my support."  ;D
well at least so far i must admit - you know how to start and besides we all like the Pantless Fridays ;)

Have fun and enjoy !

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #3 : August 29, 2012, 07:13:16 PM »

Hi ya HoratioNelsn,   Welcome to the Forum party.. its fun fun fun lol.   Hope you enjoy it here,  check out the other topics and post your views and ideas... with a programming background, you could probably help on some things.

Come and join us in the bar like Bear said, you will soon pick up some writing skills and maybe a few others on the way hehe ..  pudding wrestling, stripping, bronco billy lol

Let you into a secret, the first drink is  on the house ... make sure Bear buys the second round  lol

Hope to see you there soon...  have fun now ..

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
TightFit74
: 2415

« #4 : September 03, 2012, 01:29:54 PM »

Welcome to the forum HoratioNelsn.

Hope you have a great time, both in the game as on forum. Maybe your programming skills can enlighten the dev-team on some issues that keep popping up.. :) A fresh view could be very helpful..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
: [1]  
« previous next »
: