*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Az TeK Creations (ATC)
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: Az TeK Creations (ATC)  ( 23904 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #15 : August 14, 2012, 09:18:09 AM »

What can i say.....this is a return to basic dress and, to be honest, it's not a bad idea, specially for new member whit low A$

Great job!

Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #16 : August 14, 2012, 11:31:31 AM »

:) i like would it be possible to get them in a carpri style??   I really would like some carpris its seems achat doesn't even have any of them. 

While your request is not unreasonable... baby steps...

mwah!
Az.

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #17 : August 14, 2012, 11:35:26 AM »

What can i say.....this is a return to basic dress and, to be honest, it's not a bad idea, specially for new member whit low A$

Great job!

I realy agree you Hentai Boy, and also I may think that basic outfits make great mix with more sofisticated ones.
And as the Jeans may be also usefull for moments when we don't want to be so appealing, the Bra may mix very nicely I think with
latex skirt .

Flesh open when Mind Warm
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #18 : August 14, 2012, 01:20:28 PM »

uhuh chien :) bra cant be weared with shirts . Its ont thing it need to be changed in game .

i would like to wear a bra when i wear a transparent outfit

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #19 : August 14, 2012, 02:31:30 PM »

Argh !!!! all my dreams vanished ....  ;D

Flesh open when Mind Warm
Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #20 : August 14, 2012, 02:55:07 PM »

:) i like would it be possible to get them in a carpri style??   I really would like some carpris its seems achat doesn't even have any of them. 

While your request is not unreasonable... baby steps...

mwah!
Az.

Yaaaayyy!  <3 *huggles*   ;) thank you for considering it
Bear
: 3856

« #21 : August 14, 2012, 04:02:32 PM »

something I think that would be simple is a matching pajama set...

Make bottoms  for the guys and the match top for the ladies... you might be able to use the dress map for a robe like appaearanse,,, with a sash at the waist... cleavage acceptable... ;)

Azrielle

NSPD - Retired

« #22 : August 14, 2012, 04:53:45 PM »

something I think that would be simple is a matching pajama set...

Make bottoms  for the guys and the match top for the ladies... you might be able to use the dress map for a robe like appaearanse,,, with a sash at the waist... cleavage acceptable... ;)

Sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-sh... what I have on the drawing board is a closely guarded secret... hehehe

Azrielle

NSPD - Retired

« #23 : August 29, 2012, 11:27:46 AM »

ok, it has been two messages to TOM later and still no response from the DEV team.

Patience is  Virtue.

Waiting...

Az.

Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #24 : August 30, 2012, 12:53:33 PM »

uhuh chien :) bra cant be weared with shirts . Its ont thing it need to be changed in game .

i would like to wear a bra when i wear a transparent outfit

me too :)  i like the see-through shirts but wished it allowed me to wear a bra under it.
Azrielle

NSPD - Retired

« #25 : September 01, 2012, 12:02:43 PM »

okies...

Short Sleeve Crew Neck TEE'S

For the Females & Shemales in Red, Black, Brown, Green, Grey, Navy, Orange, Pink, Teal, White and Yellow

Suggested retail A's 15.00 each.

... and don't worry guys... yours are coming up shortly.

MWAH!
Az.
« : September 01, 2012, 12:08:36 PM Azrielle »

Lover
: 10350

« #26 : September 02, 2012, 02:08:03 AM »

They are beautiful AZ - but where is a blue one? Please add blue colour for us men... you'll get an extra kiss :-*

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #27 : September 02, 2012, 02:14:25 AM »

hmmm lover , there is 2 blue : teal and navy  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Concerto

« #28 : September 02, 2012, 04:28:34 AM »

Love all your designs Azrielle, particularly the t-shirts but I'll ask you the same as the others, why can't they be displayed on models with my skin color?

I have had enough of buying things only to have them lay in the draw because they don't look good on me after all (actually, I have more problem with hairstyles than clothes).

Ok, so yours are cheap enough that it is no big deal but it would be nice, as we can't try before we buy, if darker skinned models were used (as well).

I do download the images and colorize them to get a better idea but it is a pain.

Keep up the good work though. :)
Lover
: 10350

« #29 : September 02, 2012, 05:38:13 AM »

Rukya, I'm talking about a deep blue or royal blue

: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: