*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  My intro:
« previous next »
: [1]
: My intro:  ( 5878 )
PitVK
: 27

« : August 14, 2012, 11:24:20 AM »

Hi. I am PitVK. I have not even completed month 1 of my sub yet. In this time, I pondered the availability of being able to create clothes for the males of this game. It seems that those fashions are nonexistant.

As I was looking though the users I saw Azrielle who pointed me to the forums and said I should post an introduction. Here I am.
Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #1 : August 14, 2012, 11:27:25 AM »

welCUMe to the FORum...

hehhee...

Mwah!

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #2 : August 14, 2012, 11:31:26 AM »

Be very welcome PitVK to our world of sharing ideas.

Flesh open when Mind Warm
Bear
: 3856

« #3 : August 14, 2012, 12:38:01 PM »

Well welcome aboard... and hope you find the tools here for your own designs to find a way into the game.

PitVK
: 27

« #4 : August 14, 2012, 08:32:35 PM »

welCUMe to the FORum...

Is that an anagram for "Cum For...."? Hehe.

Thanks guys. I am starting work tonight.
TightFit74
: 2415

« #5 : August 15, 2012, 02:34:49 AM »

Welcome Pit,

glad to hear someone else aiming at designing for guys :) The link below will lead you to the thread that started when clothing design was opened for members. There is a lot of info and will show you where to get the templates for the available clothing. Good luck, looking forward to see your designs

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,473.0.html

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #6 : August 29, 2012, 07:05:26 PM »

Hello PitVK and welcome to the madhouse. It would be great if you took up designing too.  I love all the creative things members are doing here. Good luck and I look forward to reading your posts, ideas and designs.  Check out the other topics too, you views are always appreciated... Hope to see you around  ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: