*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  A girl walks into a forum
« previous next »
: [1]
: A girl walks into a forum  ( 9643 )
onlyguessed
: 6

« : August 24, 2012, 02:05:46 AM »

wearing red shorts, a white top and black heels with ankle sox. Her legs are lithe, her waist trim and her features sharp, though softened by youth. She wears her long blonde hair in a braid and her carriage exudes confidence. She calmly appraises those present. Sitting on a barstool, she crosses her legs, places her hands on her knee, leans towards the group and breathes "My name is onlyguessed".
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : August 24, 2012, 02:16:52 AM »

An original entry......wellcome, onlyguessed, hope you can find this place nice and funny!

If you are in trouble, call the NSPD (http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1430.0.html), they are allways ready to help peoples.

If you need a drink in this hot summer and you are looking for some fun, you can visit the Bar & Grill (http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.0.html), a really nice and hot place.

Or if you like BDSM, no matter as sub or dom, you can take a tour to The Ice House (http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1841.0.html)....sorry, but i don't know this place well, better ask to christinak, she own it!

joking apart (well, not so much, how you gonna find out soon!), here you can find everything you are looking for about this wonderful place called AChat! take a tour and share your ideas with us: they are allways wellcome!
« : August 24, 2012, 02:28:15 AM hentaiboy69 »

Lover
: 10350

« #2 : August 24, 2012, 02:28:53 PM »

I come over, smile while looking at her. As I arrive i hug her and say
"Big welcome onlyguessed :)
Very special entry for a very special place. Nice you found our little house... stay as long as you feel good and share your thoughts."
I give her a welcome kiss... then i ask "May i offer you a drink?"
« : August 24, 2012, 06:10:12 PM Lover »

jeanona31
: 503

« #3 : August 25, 2012, 05:58:00 PM »

Welcome  onlyguessed !!
Very interesting way to introduce yourself .

Wish you lots of fun and joy !! :)

bluedenim
: 3007

« #4 : August 26, 2012, 12:54:26 AM »

Lolz

Welcome onlyguessed.... very cryptic name choice!
Anyway have lots of fun, I'd buy you a drink, but they're on the house and I'm too young anyway, hope you like our zany Forum!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
james_dean
: 128

Tonight, it's bottoms up!

« #5 : August 28, 2012, 05:41:02 AM »

Welcome onlyguessed.  Hope you have fun and enjoy yourself here!

Live... Laugh... Love...    OR..   Load..   Aim..  Shoot!
Marilyn
: 3771

« #6 : August 28, 2012, 07:02:19 AM »

Hot introduction! ;)
Welcome aboard!

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
TightFit74
: 2415

« #7 : August 28, 2012, 11:45:28 AM »

*the frame familiar, the blonde hairs calling for that memory, the promise made and now honored*

Glad you could make it Onlyguessed... :)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Pafe
: 548

« #8 : August 28, 2012, 12:17:35 PM »

Hiya's...

Yea!!  I'm so happy that the Forum seems to be growing and more and more people are starting to contribute.  Welcome to the Forum Onlyguessed, I loved your entrance (you made everyone stare).

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #9 : August 29, 2012, 03:28:48 PM »

Hi ya onlyguessed, welcome to Forum and joining all us crazy people here.   Hope you enjoy it as much as we do.  Look forward to your posts and more singing at the bar.  Was away for a few days  so wasn't able to greet you properly...  Dare you ride the bull and drink some special house punch. Hehe ... Hic cup ... It's great girl ....  Hope to see you back there .  ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
slow2dayandu

« #10 : August 29, 2012, 10:17:29 PM »

hello as well, also new around here.  great story.
bluedenim
: 3007

« #11 : August 30, 2012, 12:23:15 AM »

Hi Slow today and you...............

Welcome to the Forum, hope you enjoy the stories, the inter-action and find some topics to post on yourself.

xx

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #12 : August 30, 2012, 09:27:31 AM »

Slow2dayandu,   Welcome to Forum and joining all us misfits...  read , have fun and join us in our revelry ... theres some great topics just waiting for your views, ideas &  eroric stories.  Look forward to reading more of your posts  ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
TightFit74
: 2415

« #13 : September 03, 2012, 01:32:21 PM »

Slowday, a warm welcome from me too.. browse a little through the topics. Maybe you fancy a nice story to read, or want to get out your scrabble tiles for the letter chaos. Maybe you have a great new, fresh idea for a pose ot a room.. There is a lot to do here. Looking forward to read more of you

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
: [1]  
« previous next »
: