*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Marilyn's Fashion Designs
« previous next »
: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 77
: Marilyn's Fashion Designs  ( 497726 )
Marilyn
: 3771

« #825 : January 24, 2014, 10:53:55 AM »

This one is based on a suggestion given by ItsAmy123. Still polishing some edges and hadn't  free today time to work on it, but wanted to show the result of her idea so far.

Things that I'm not happy with: The mirrored effect of the texture map, which doesn't allow me to work properly on the shirt buttons. I wanted them to show up only once and not on boths shirt sides... However it's not possible because of the texture map which produces a mirror effect...

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #826 : January 24, 2014, 11:02:49 AM »

I like  it Marilyn, not sure if Amy's idea is a man's shirt to walk around the cabin in,  but it fits that too and I've wanted one for some time.

More manly the better.  ;D

Can you have a button on the cuff ?  and maybe a slightly bigger collar  lapel or does that look stupid?

Loving it so far  :-*

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Marilyn

« #827 : January 24, 2014, 11:07:17 AM »

I like  it Marilyn, not sure if Amy's idea is a man's shirt to walk around the cabin in,  but it fits that too and I've wanted one for some time.

More manly the better.  ;D

Can you have a button on the cuff ?  and maybe a slightly bigger collar  lapel or does that look stupid?

Loving it so far  :-*

Guess that it was her wish (hoping so) :P

I will try... Some maps are really hard to work with... As you see the button placed close to the breasts is bigger - the map does that, in my map it's the same size as the others... Other little things change aswell. But i'll give my best...

:-*  :-*

Marilyn

« #828 : January 24, 2014, 11:26:05 AM »

I adore the black one too Marilyn.  Just love the dip back.   

Just a thought, not sure if its possible,   could a long gold chain with a rain drop or similar on the end,  fall down the centre of the back.

In the same way you did that thick gold necklace in one of your black dresses , another favourite of mine.

Just fabulous darling.   I have a wager on, I do hope it makes the shop soon.   ;D

Is this similar to what you had in mind, BB?
I couldn't resist and added a red gem.  :)

« : January 24, 2014, 11:31:46 AM Marilyn »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #829 : January 24, 2014, 11:46:31 AM »

LOVE IT   Marilyn , its just perfect.  Great work.   Please get it in the shop,   That is the dress  & jewelled necklace  I want IF I win my wager   ;D ;D

And If I don't, I'm getting it anyway.    :-* :-*

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #830 : January 24, 2014, 11:57:43 AM »

WARNING
Because with jewelry, the dress cost 1999A$ more!

*Jewelry prices observed recently may optionally face increases due to transport costs.

8)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
HisGirlOnly
: 1885

« #831 : January 24, 2014, 12:23:13 PM »

OMG i really love it.
The perfect little black dress.
 Now i want it.
I like the blue shirt to, if we can wear a bra under it sometimes.
 but I realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly love the black dress.
« : January 24, 2014, 12:37:11 PM HisGirlOnly »

Visit me at The Town Square.. http://achatsquare.chatango.com/
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #832 : January 24, 2014, 01:16:44 PM »

That's damn sexy. Nice job on the shirt, and thanks to Amy for coming up with the idea. Us guys will be having fun seeing a woman in that.
Lover
: 10350

« #833 : January 24, 2014, 01:17:00 PM »

LOVE IT   Marilyn , its just perfect.  Great work.   Please get it in the shop,   That is the dress  & jewelled necklace  I want IF I win my wager   ;D ;D

And If I don't, I'm getting it anyway.    :-* :-*

LMAO oh my god Brandy, youre really hilariously funny... you know you NEVER will win a wager... I had to laugh so much, i nealry fell off my chair. Take a piece of paper, a pen and write 100 times: I never will win a wager
Send to me:)

I like -      " I Will Always Be a Pain in your  backside "   ...    Maybe, when I win, I will now go for the most expensive thing in the shop ...  looks like that ruby necklace could be mine after all ...  ;D ;D  :-*   -   Brandybee   
« : January 25, 2014, 03:41:17 AM Brandybee »

Lover
: 10350

« #834 : January 24, 2014, 01:18:31 PM »

I'm speechless Marilyn, agreeing with hukk (hey dude, i hug you).. every man wants to see it in game. It's sweet, its sexy, its a must

ItsAmy123
: 705

*Go Beyond The Reason To Love*

« #835 : January 24, 2014, 02:37:54 PM »

OMG Yes Marilyn! That's exactly what I wanted! *Claps hands excitedly in joy*

I love, love, LOVE it! And I also love the dress with the jewelled necklace! Really hope both make their way to the shop as soon as possible *Fingers Crossed*

Great job girl! God bless your talent :-*

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #836 : January 24, 2014, 03:35:06 PM »

This one is based on a suggestion given by ItsAmy123. Still polishing some edges and hadn't  free today time to work on it, but wanted to show the result of her idea so far.

Things that I'm not happy with: The mirrored effect of the texture map, which doesn't allow me to work properly on the shirt buttons. I wanted them to show up only once and not on boths shirt sides... However it's not possible because of the texture map which produces a mirror effect...

With the actual increease of price, a shirt like this will cost around 300 A$........gosh!

anyway, Marilyn, you always show as great works! congratulation!

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #837 : January 25, 2014, 01:43:53 AM »

MMMMMMMMMM, she looks like a very hot girl dressed like this, she can come and wake me up anytime ;)

keep up the good work Marilyn

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
bluedenim
: 3007

« #838 : January 25, 2014, 01:51:50 AM »

I'm curious about the buttons on the breasts being bigger, Marilyn, do they grow in proportion with the breast size, ie, small breasts might have almost normal-sized buttons and huge breasts big buttons, or do they stay the same size regardless, just that bit noticably bigger?

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #839 : January 25, 2014, 06:35:37 AM »

It's breast expansion fault.....more your boobs are big, more big the button will be to contain them!  ;D

by the way.....Marilyn, can i make you a little request!? why don't try to use the colour of the man's shirt we have!? it will be like ladieas are using them for a sleep over!

: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 77  
« previous next »
: