*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Marilyn's Fashion Designs
« previous next »
: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 77
: Marilyn's Fashion Designs  ( 497799 )
Marilyn
: 3771

« #990 : March 13, 2014, 12:11:44 PM »

This is my first attempt with the bodystocking map.
This is to work as 1 piece only, then the corset and the stockings in separated, so the girls can use the corset with other bottoms.

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #991 : March 13, 2014, 12:20:04 PM »

Excellent! absolutely beautiful Marilyn  cant wait till its in the shop   keep up the  great work :)

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #992 : March 13, 2014, 12:22:33 PM »

Thank you Roxy and Peeka. :)

Peeka, yes it's possible to keep it even during the action. They made it possible with the black dress.
Thank you for your comments.

No Marilyn, it's not possible with the shemales  :'(
This only works with some pampered poses !!!
I had already tried there long time ago even the micro skirt you can't wear it like girls in fuck mode Grrrrr
Why ? I don't know but all Shemales can perform a pole dance with their huge sex drawn forward  >:(

And... YES for your new corset, I love  8)
« : March 13, 2014, 12:24:49 PM Nat33 »

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Peeka
: 3007

It's just a game...is it???

« #993 : March 13, 2014, 04:09:55 PM »

Ok, so I'll be happy enough if a girl can have it on. :)

And for the last corset... beautifull again!
How about maybe stockings with black border as it is and same red (w/o patchwork) for the rest? (or just make those two options available to buy)

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #994 : March 13, 2014, 04:28:09 PM »

For that operates in mode sex the outfits should be done with maps "stokings" or "bodystokings"
The only outfits who works for me in "sex clothing" is the "Leather corset set" from Jeanona.(made with the bodystokings map I think)
By always against the same problem with our sex(shemales), there must be a panty in mode "street clothing"  :-[

Lover
: 10350

« #995 : March 13, 2014, 05:12:28 PM »

Great job Marilyn. I know it will cost me some A$ but they are worth it ;)

jondas

« #996 : March 14, 2014, 04:28:06 AM »

Another fine piece of design Marilyn, makes one hesitate whether to admire the harmonious  Black and Red patterns on the front or to untie the lace and pull it of the back.

I find both versions of the golden dress appealing as picturing the effect of silk softly brushing the smooth skin under matches the sparks ignited by the crinky fabric rubbing it.
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #997 : March 14, 2014, 01:23:08 PM »

Another nice design Mari'. The little red bow at the bottom makes this a winner. Keep at it.  8)
lolitazara

« #998 : March 14, 2014, 02:51:21 PM »

like the corset but more than that I like the little red dress.  That's my next buy I think.
Marilyn

« #999 : March 17, 2014, 06:04:21 AM »

Thank you Roxy and Peeka. :)

Peeka, yes it's possible to keep it even during the action. They made it possible with the black dress.
Thank you for your comments.

No Marilyn, it's not possible with the shemales  :'(
This only works with some pampered poses !!!
I had already tried there long time ago even the micro skirt you can't wear it like girls in fuck mode Grrrrr
Why ? I don't know but all Shemales can perform a pole dance with their huge sex drawn forward  >:(

And... YES for your new corset, I love  8)

I'm sorry for missing this, Nat, but I didn't know. I'm not shemale and to be honest I've never roomed with a shemale before, so I didn't know about this. To be honest this should be fixed by the dev-team. Great part of the designs might not fit, but in this case, it's just a corset.
In this particular case, I think that shemales would be able to keep this on, because I'm using the bodystockings map.

-----------------

Ok, so I'll be happy enough if a girl can have it on. :)

And for the last corset... beautifull again!
How about maybe stockings with black border as it is and same red (w/o patchwork) for the rest? (or just make those two options available to buy)

Thank you, Peeka. :) As I said, even the shemales can wear and keep it.

-----------------

Great job Marilyn. I know it will cost me some A$ but they are worth it ;)

Thank you, Lover.  :) A girl is always a good 'investment'. And lingerie doesn't count as a present to her. Men always enjoy it more afterwards than the girl receiving it.  :D

-----------------

Another nice design Mari'. The little red bow at the bottom makes this a winner. Keep at it.  8)

Thank you for dropping your comment, Hukk. :)

-----------------

like the corset but more than that I like the little red dress.  That's my next buy I think.

Glad that you like it, lolitazara. Thank you for stopping by.

Marilyn

« #1000 : March 17, 2014, 06:04:27 AM »

Another fine piece of design Marilyn, makes one hesitate whether to admire the harmonious  Black and Red patterns on the front or to untie the lace and pull it of the back.

I find both versions of the golden dress appealing as picturing the effect of silk softly brushing the smooth skin under matches the sparks ignited by the crinky fabric rubbing it.

Thank you, CariƱo.  :)
I couldn't have better person to inspire me. You know where my inspiration comes from.  :)

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #1001 : March 17, 2014, 06:22:37 AM »

Yes Marilyn no problems with your corset with the shemales  :)
It's always this old problem with shemales and some maps.
Easily resolvable by AChat but we wait ...
I also think it would be nice to put the possibility of having maps for shemales in the editor textures because it's only for men and women!
It would be easier for the designer to see the limits of the maps.

Meanwhile bravo, nice work and especially continues to give us good things  8)
 :-*

Marilyn

« #1002 : March 18, 2014, 04:44:54 AM »

Thank you, Nat. You're always very kind and always give good opinions.
Thank you for stopping by.  :)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1003 : March 18, 2014, 04:48:23 AM »

This is my first attempt with the bodystocking map.
This is to work as 1 piece only, then the corset and the stockings in separated, so the girls can use the corset with other bottoms.

i wonder.....can you do a version without the stocking but leaving the lace who support them!?

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1004 : March 19, 2014, 04:27:28 AM »

i never have try to use the tool (no good with Potoshop or other siomilar program) but judging from what i see here, there is something running into my mind: the corset.....is it possible to do it using the base of a normal dress!? i think the length will fit with the belt who support the stocking....and thi is what i imagine: using the dress base for the corset and normal stocking map for the...stocking! Did you think it's possible, Marilyn!?

: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 77  
« previous next »
: