*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  hello all..
« previous next »
: [1]
: hello all..  ( 5745 )
dion
: 24

MSN Messenger - dion.lampakis@gmail.com
« : September 03, 2012, 05:14:25 PM »

I m not so new in this site. But is the first time i m writing in the forum. You see my english are bad...lol   SO.... i m dion or Dionisis from the painfull Greece. I dont spend so much time in here but it s a good company for lonely nights...
I know many of you talked to me with no response and i m sorry for that. Many times i talk with two persons at the same time and i cant handle and a third one. I m not so fast . I m here to meet new friends and not only for the sex play.
So..nice to meet you all 
TightFit74
: 2415

« #1 : September 03, 2012, 11:40:43 PM »

Welcome to the forum Dion, hope you will find what you are looking for. Check this place out too, a lot of fun stuff to do..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
bluedenim
: 3007

« #2 : September 03, 2012, 11:42:40 PM »

Yay!
Good first post Dion, welcome to the Forum!

I too struggle as you do with too many people wanting your attention at the same time, but we do our best, it's all we can, there are hundreds of people on this site I've never even heard of, let alone spoken to, so just keep playing and chatting when you can.

x

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #3 : September 04, 2012, 01:05:36 AM »

Wellocome on board, Dion!

Hope you can find ton of ood friend here in the forum like in the chat! and don't be afraid to share your idea or show us your personal skill!

Oh, and of course, your help to improve the AChat experience is wellcome too!  ;)

Lover
: 10350

« #4 : September 04, 2012, 02:38:40 AM »

Hello Dion :)

Nice you join us. Hvae fun, make friends and share your dreams and thoughts. Let's make it a great place :)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #5 : September 04, 2012, 06:41:12 AM »

Hello, Dion, welcome to Forum,  glad you have decided to join us. I was a late joiner too but its one of the best things I did. I  have made new friends I wouldnt normally have met in  game play.

Take your time browsing around and I'm sure if there's anything you dont understand or need translating, theres other members here who can help. The talented and skilled people here never fails to amaze me.

You can also use this place to practice your English, come to the AB&G bar, after a few drinks and ride on the bull, we all talk the same language anyway ... hehe..

Have fun and hope to see more of your posts soon  ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #6 : September 04, 2012, 08:52:54 AM »

Nice to meet you Dion or Dyonisos

And it is alway a gladly pleasure to see nex peoples join us on the Dreamworld's Forum !! So WELCOME!!!

Flesh open when Mind Warm
: [1]  
« previous next »
: