*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Personal Ads (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  roleplaying central
« previous next »
: [1]
: roleplaying central  ( 4901 )
blacklove
: 7

« : September 03, 2012, 07:07:36 PM »

hello, i am a text roleplayer looking for some people to roleplaywith. i have many ideas and little limits.

blacklove69dp@yahoo.ca

thank you
bluedenim
: 3007

« #1 : September 03, 2012, 11:39:23 PM »

Hi blacklove,
Welcome to the forum!

I see lots of banners proclaiming "I love rp" on AChat so try putting it in your banner and you should strike lucky before too long.

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : September 04, 2012, 06:56:26 AM »

Hiya, Blacklove. Welcome to Forum.   Take your time and browse around.  If you like roleplay , theres a few erotic stories you may be interested in.. we have the AB&G fantasy bar.

There's also The Erotic Story 3 Contest  open now which you may also be interested in.  I believe you may have approached me before expressing an interest in entering a story.

New ideas are always welcome and can generate more story lines. Your " little limits " concerns me a little   ;D  .We do have limits here  though, that require sticking within the limits of the law  & rules of Achat - the usual , no young - under 18yrs , animal etc... which I am sure you are aware of...   

Moderators & Achat do monitor and will act accordingly when required to do so.

I hope you find Forum to your liking and look forward to more of your posts.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #3 : September 05, 2012, 03:29:48 AM »

Both the girl up here are right!

More people add about they like RP in the profile, so adding it to yours can help a lot! Plus, take a look around the forum, i think you can find out some good place to free your talent (our playing room and the contest) and some good idea for RP.

and, most important, share your idea to make the forum and AChat experience grown better!

Urban
: 329

« #4 : September 07, 2012, 02:41:36 PM »

Maybe a "Character type" : Roleplayer could help ?
: [1]  
« previous next »
: