*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New In Town
« previous next »
: [1]
: New In Town  ( 5567 )
Mollie
: 48

« : September 06, 2012, 12:48:55 PM »

Hello there.  My name is Mollie and I have been a member (playing free) for about a month now.  One of the members of this forum gave me some AChat funds to give it a go at the premium level and acquire some clothing with the condition that I register in the forum and introduce myself.  I am currently on the 3 day trial subscription and probably will upgrade to a premium membership.

I have been reading through most of the postings here, but I don't know if I'll have anything to add to the discussions.  Thank you for the opportunity to introduce myself to the community and I look forward to chatting with
everyone in the "game".

Mollie.
TightFit74
: 2415

« #1 : September 06, 2012, 01:14:35 PM »

Welcome Mollie,

I am happy to see you found your way to this crazy forum. I hope you won't feel shy in giving us your opinion on subjects that interest you. All views and opinions are welcome and we all try to be nice to eachother. I'm looking forward to reading more from your hand..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : September 06, 2012, 02:24:38 PM »

Big welcome for you Mollie!

No more to add about what you had foound you say......maybe now, but in future your opinion can help us and the dev-team to make achat better! stay tuned anshare your idea!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #3 : September 06, 2012, 03:44:36 PM »

Well hello, Mollie and welcome ...    As you read and get used to the format and fun of the place, I hope you will place your views and ideas. There's great places to practice your posts too.

Check out the  word riddle puzzles,  and if you like a bit of story telling and role playing , check out the erotic story section in particular the AB&G.  You will be made most welcome..  And probably encouraged  to try out the pudding pit ...  Hehe. 

You will certainly make new friends.   Look forward to more of your posts  :D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
bluedenim
: 3007

« #4 : September 07, 2012, 12:25:52 AM »

Welcome Mollie,

I'm glad there was someone nice enough to help you into the game proper.

Don't be afraid to post, everyone else does and my mostly silly contributions now number over 900 so just say what you think! and HAVE FUN!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Marilyn
: 3771

« #5 : September 07, 2012, 03:20:45 AM »

Welcome Mollie,

Nice to see new faces around.  ;)
Looking forward to more posts fom you.

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
Lover
: 10350

« #6 : September 09, 2012, 12:44:24 PM »

Welcome Mollie :-*

Im sure there are and will be topics for your voice too. And if its just to show you agree pr disagree with other ideas here.
Lover

: [1]  
« previous next »
: